It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
If you people want to keep your head buried in the sand on this "Hollywood" foreshadowing bull$hit...
be my guest, but for me... my eyes are wide open.

Just so we are clear, what are you suggesting:
1) Hollywood movie studios have access to a time machine.
2) Hollywood movie studios can see the future.
3) Hollywood movie studios somehow caused BP spill and Japans Earthquake.

You need to think past more than one step.

Perhaps these so called "events" or "natural occurrences", or "accidents" were planned, and the individuals who produced the script were, "in the know"..Not the first time they put it in plain site..In fact they could spell it out for people in letters and most people wouldn't get it...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
It's not a prediction when 99%, or so it seems, are made in Japan. I understand the implications, but I do believe it's reaching.

Fear is fear, nonetheless. The greatest time to fear is when one seeks that which is feared.

~My Hangover

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The movie Knowing is CLEARLY an Illuminati mind conditioning film. Obviously, Cage and Proyas are Masons. The stuff in the numbers is so blatant. From the numbers on the piece of paper you obviously get the date of 3-10-11 and solar flare being mentioned almost simultaneously.

Anyone that can't see that this movie is encoding these false flag attacks by HAARP has their head in the sand.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

May be clear to you, not to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
You know sometimes I think messages are hidden to some and not hidden to others in movies like an friggin Easter egg hunt by the powers that buzz. But with the movie 'The knowing', I think it's one of those movies that not only colors clues with drama but also those clues are connected.

What if the Deep Horizon disaster is somehow connected to the Japan quake. Perhaps it's just timing, which is pertinent to the point and as the clock in the movie that says Japan on it as well as the timing of the numbers and events, etc.

I find it interesting that the New Madrid fault line extends all the way to the Gulf of Mexico. I'm missing pieces to the puzzle. I'll keep looking. They're bound to be around somewhere. Maybe not it this movie or even any movie, tv show or commercial.

Some where.there are hidden clues.

And the search must go on!

Onwardddddd!!!! lol

edit on 28-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: ciz I made another typo. For the zillionth time.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: Not again. lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Others have "proven" that the Japan Tsunami and the Oil Spil were predetermined. See:

ufoetblog.com...
and
ufoetblog.com...

This is a cool Thread!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JapanTsunami
reply to post by Antoniastar

Others have "proven" that the Japan Tsunami and the Oil Spil were predetermined. See:

ufoetblog.com...
and
ufoetblog.com...

This is a cool Thread!!!

Hi J.T.,

Ohhhh reeeally!!! Okay I didn't know that. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

I will check out those links.

Hmmmm very interesting. Maybe the "proof" will give me a new lead?

Good day to ya!

Toni

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
A bit creepy also a bit vague I'm just thinking about how it ends. No doubt everyone especially the media has been obsessed with aliens lately. I haven't ever seen anything out of the ordinary myself but I've always been interested and it seems like collectively we know something is up. I like to think of it as an instinct I and others I speak to have felt lately.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Met-me-a-nochi .

A metmeanochi is a simple word, phrase, sentence, lie, truth, story ,movie, a simple read from a book, a thought shared, a letter or 2 with no meaning, a half a picture, an artifact with no meaning, a distorted picture with assumptions of what it is and many more equations of thought, that if believed by a certain amount of people, giving the exact time of thought, can come into the existence of man kind,in some form or fashion

Please add the day after tomorrow>>Katrina and the tsunami in 2004>>>after the movie came out.

Please add, the taking of Pelham 123>>>> which caused over a hundred train crashes and deaths because of the commercial.

Add 2012>>>and all the things that happened after that movie.

The list goes on and on and on, and wont stop.

The Day After Tomorrow premiered on May 17, 2004 and was released worldwide from May 26 to May 28.

The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 on December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.
And then a year after that.

Hurricane Katrina formed over the Bahamas on August 23, 2005 and crossed southern Florida as a moderate Category 1 hurricane, causing some deaths and flooding there before strengthening rapidly in the Gulf of Mexico.

The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009 film)

The film was originally scheduled to release on July 31, 2009, but the release was moved earlier to June 12. The first theatrical poster was released on February 10, 2009, while the first trailer for the film debuted at the screenings of on February 13, 2009.

The June 22, 2009 Washington Metro train collision was a subway train-on-train collision between two ... the collision, firefighters and paramedics from District of Columbia ...
This was the first ever in Washington dc ..in the history, .

The 2009 Cairo train collision killed at least 50 people and injured 30 others on 24 October 2009.
The 2009 Romanian bus-train collision, happened on August 14, 2009 at 14:10pm in Romania. A bus and train hit each other. Thirteen people died.
December 22, 2009 - Eurostar back in service after 3-day suspension
December 21, 2009 - Zabreg, Croatia - 52 injured when train hits buffers
December 21, 2009 - Inquiry As Eurostar Meltdown Hits 55,000
Eurotunnel shuts down car service
December 20, 2009 - Rail link for Britain, Europe shut down indefinitely
50,000 travelers affected by Eurostar breakdowns
Armored Trains Return In Russia's War Against Terrorism
November 28, 2009 - Moscow, Russia - Deadly Russian Train Derailment 'Appears To Be Terrorism'
Second Bomb Blast At Russian Train Crash Site
Russia Train Crash Caused By A Bomb
Deadly Russian train derailment probed as terror act
Traces of explosives found at Russian train site
Russian train derails, dozens killed
Dozens Killed in Russia Train Derailment (video)
November 14, 2009 - Jaipur, India - Train Derailment In India Kills 9
November 9, 2009 - British-spies-help-prevent-al-Qaeda-inspired-attack-on-New-York-subway
November 4, 2009 - Amid strike, Philly commuter train catches fire
Rail worker killed in Philly on third day of strike
October 24, 2009 - Egypt - Police: Trains Collide Killing 25
October 23, 2009 - Mumbai, India - Pipeline falls on moving train; 2 killed, 11 injured
October 22, 2009 - Chicago, Illinois - Train derailment may cause evening rush hour delays
Delays continue on Metra line from South Loop derailment - Chicago ...
October 21, 2009 - Mathura, India - India trains collision kills 22
India Train Crash Kills 22 Near Taj Mahal
October 11, 2009 - Voronezh, Russia - Railway accident injury cases in west Russia rise to 88
October 6, 2009 - Madurai, India - Fatalities Reported in Explosion at Cholavandam Train Station
October 6, 2009 - Washington D.C. -Man Arrested Threatened To Blow Up Friendship Heights Metro Station
October 5, 2009 - Hua Hin, Thailand - Train Derails In Heavy Rain At Least 10 Dead, 88 Injured
September 22, 2009 - Feds Seek About A Dozen People In New York Terror Investigation
Authorities Eye Stadiums, Hotels, Storage Centers In Colorado Terror Plot Probe
Feds Warn NYC, Nation Transit Systems
September 22, 2009 - Terror Arrest Spark Gov't Warning On Mass Transit
September 21, 2009 - Romania - Romania suspects foul play in train derailing - 15 people injured
September 20, 2009 - Najibullah Zazi and 2 others arrested for false statements in terror probe
NYC Plot Suspect, 2 Others Arrested in Federal Terror Probe
September 18, 2009 - Mexico City, Mexico - Shooting In Mexico City Subway Kills At Least Two, Five Injured
September 18, 2009 - Target Of New York Subway Bomb Plot Probe Admits Terrorist Ties
September 16, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts - Electrical Fires Shut Down Service On Two MBTA subway Lines Forcing Hundreds Of Passengers To Evacuate Trains
September 16, 2009 - FBI Unit Set For More Anti-Terror Raids In Queens; Fears Of Madrid-Style Subway Bombings
September 15, 2009 - Knoxville, Tennessee - Knoxville Holston River Railroad 5 car derailment - cars overturned leaking liquid ethanol evacuation of area due to flammability and vapors
September 15, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts -
Bay Transportation Authority Train Strikes Barrier Coming Into Station - 15 to 20 people injured
September 07, 2009 - Rain floods Mexico City homes, subway
August 30, 2009 - Yaounde, Cameroon — Cameroon train crashes kill 11, injures 275+
July 26, 2009 - Djibouti, Africa - Freight Train Transporting Livestock Derails Near Holl-Holl, Killing 13 People, Wounding 24 Others
July 26, 2009 - Star, Mississippi - 3 Injured When Train Collides With 18-Wheeler
July 25, 2009 - Tehran, Iran - Passenger Train Collides With Another Train Killing Three
July 24, 2009 - Croatia, Split - Croatian Passenger Train Derails Near Split, Killing Six, Injuring 55
Two-Car Train Carrying 90 Passengers Derails
July 22, 2009 - Feds: Man gave al-Qaida NYC transit info
July 18, 2009 - San Francisco, California - Dozens injured in San Francisco when two light rail cars collide
Probe begins in Calif. rail crash that hurt dozens
44 Injured In San Francisco Light Rail Crash
July 12, 2009 - New Delhi, India - 3 Killed, 16 injured workers in metro rail bridge collapse
July 9, 2009 - Detroit, Michigan (Canton Twp) - 5 Teens Die in Train-Car Collision near Detroit
5 teens killed trying to beat Amtrak train at Canton Twp. crossing
July 9, 2009 - Guttenberg, Iowa - Train derailment causes fuel and oil spill; four engines partially submerged losing diesel fuel and transmission oil - KWWL.com
NTSB: No mechanical problems in Disney monorail
Disney Monorail Errors Investigated
June 30, 2009 - Viareggio, Italy - Italy train explosion toll up to 15
Gas train explosion kills 13 in northern Italy -
Video
June 27, 2009 - Wadhurst, Netherlands - Seven people injured when train carrying 200 passengers hits empty bus.
June 26, 2009 - Madrid, Spain - Commuter Trains Carrying 1200 Passengers Collide - 50 Injured
June 22, 2009 - Washington D.C. - Metro Red Line - Worst D.C. Metro Crash in History -
Washington subway crash kills 9, dozens injured
Pictures Washington D.C. Metro Collision
KTXL FOX40 News (FOX40) on Twitter (live coverage)
Video
Washington subway urged to upgrade before crash
Metro Accident: D.C. Train Passenger Tells of Heroism After Horror
Two killed, 55 injured in Washington DC subway crash
Commuter trains collide near D.C.
June 20, 2009 - Rockford, Ill - 1 dead in Illinois train derailment explosion - "five of the 12 ethanol tanker
cars that had caught fire were still ablaze."
June 19, 2009 - Rockford, Illinois - Ethanol-laden 114-car Canadian National Railway cargo train derails causing explosion; at least 1 dead and 3 injured, 600 homes evacuated

your post is true,i have been fighting these spells for a very long time,good job.

by the way,never in the history of washington dc or sanfransisco had it ever been a subway crash,after the movie came out,it happened inn washington on the east coast and sanfran on the west.NEVER EVER HAD THIS HAPPENED,let alone what happened that year right after the movie came out.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Okay if you are saying that these movies predict the future or disasters that will happen in the future, with all of the alien invasion movies, like Independence Day, the tv show V, Battle of LA, War of the Worlds, Signs, Close encounters of the third and fourth kind, and so on, why haven't we been invaded yet?? Now there are two more alien movies to come out, the Apollo 18 and the Spielberg movie!! That is what I would like to know!! When will we see aliens, or Reptilians? I mean if movies can predict hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and oil spills why not alien invasions? I mean when Signs came out my husband to listen to Art Bell way back then, and people wee saying that the movie meant that we would be invaded and to watch out, it never happened?? I wonder why that is???

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
YES. So glad a thread was made about this. I just watched Knowing the other night and I was astonished by both predictions. I don't know about all of these "coincidences". Very interesting indeed. So what is next? The sun. Hope not.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Daniel 7:25
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

We were forewarned.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
The movie Knowing is CLEARLY an Illuminati mind conditioning film. Obviously, Cage and Proyas are Masons. The stuff in the numbers is so blatant. From the numbers on the piece of paper you obviously get the date of 3-10-11 and solar flare being mentioned almost simultaneously.

Anyone that can't see that this movie is encoding these false flag attacks by HAARP has their head in the sand.

Hey Red Cloak,

Here are the clues that I was looking for and their not hidden (in the movie), they're obvious as you say. Howevers, because I didn't read this post of yours first, before posting my last one, I said that they were hidden cuz they were hidden, from me at the time. Duh. No wonder the feeling was so strong. lol

Okay thank you!!! I agree, it is mind conditioning by the Illuminati. And their buddies, the Freemasons, well now that explains a whole lot. They're all into Numerology.

And solar flares too. My god man, that is brilliant of you. Of course, solar flares and earthquakes, there's a def connect there.

HARRP false flag attacks in The Knowing? Please take good care of that beautiful mind of yours.

Okay! I'm off to put it all together. Wish me luck.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: what a shocker, typo'ed again.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
No doubt movies like these are made for us to find out.
but what are we going to do with it????

we need solutions!

dont take it wrong, great find my friend.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
reply to post by Unity_99

How many times has one randomly looked at a clock that said 9:11 before 2001, probably a lot but it never held significance.

I'd like to suggest that we sure have $hit seen the number several thousands of times before
because it's the number we dial for an emergency.

Think about how we associate the numbers 9/11 with emergency.

Good one Doomsday! Yes they are passing around secret messages in movies. No doubt. And wow, just like you said, the Matrix movies got lots of 'em. Neo's passport eh? Very clever of you to catch that.

www.irintech.com...

Yes! Of course, thank you for pointing that out!
Conditioning, correct? Now obviously the emergency number, 9 - 1 - 1 is by design. It equals 11. Duality. Conditioning involves duality, among other things.

And associations are important to the Illuminati. The twin tower incident reinforces the 'emergency' association, for example. Very strong, hard to get that one out of the head.

And then there's the word 'emergence' inside the word 'emergency'.

Don't know if that's important yet so I'll just file it for now.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something important.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
the movie talks about a oil rig exploding in the gulf of mexico.

so when does it mention a massive leak? its doesnt? oh..

the writers wanted an oil rig to explode. where are a bunch of oils rigs...in the gulf of mexico?! NO WAY!! ...............................

the clock was made in japan. . ...

i agree with RA.
very reaching.

now your going on about 911...
...........id agree it is a conspiracy if the UK number for emergency is 777. is it? nope.

edit on 28-3-2011 by epitaph.one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Yeah got something Better!! that should be in its Own thread !

a Young sound woman Predicts This! Posting Date!!!! March 8th!!!! 2011
hits from then to now ! 570,597...

She Says this ! Not to be Around fault line in March 11th to 15th !

Comet Elenin!!!

march 11th she stops and says...... at the 1.19 of the Video Below !

This is what she said
I could beeeee March 11th through the 15th Im thinking so i recommend if you living in a fault Zone Area Take a Vacation before March 11th before that what im recommending that what ive been recommending for 3 months
I dont even live in a Fault zone area and im going to make sure that my emergency gear is packed and ready to go before this hits something going to happen guys it may not be the grand pole shift but something is going to happen

was She Right !!! dam right she was!! if was a comet or not doubtful but she did predicted on the 11th

Kinda Strange !

March 11, 2011 9.0 Mw 2011 Tōhoku earthquake Higashi Nihon Dai-Shinsai 38.510°N, 142.792°E,
05:46:23 UTC depth 24.4 km
(14:46 JST)

List of earthquakes in Japan
en.wikipedia.org...

MARCH 11-23 EVENT?! Signs and Evidence

Comet Elenin is coming!, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The march 11, 2011 date is predicted here:

ufoetblog.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

OR maybe just maybe
that with absolutely no evidence whatsover that can be produced to prove your point that we do not have our head in the sand but can see delusion for what it is!

It's a freaking story. Do you not think that for one minute the writers have used real life existing paranoid conspiracies as a basis to make the story more compelling?!?!?!?!? Come on switch the literary brains on here folks even if you aren't novelists.

The writers even managed to get the bible, adam and eve, angels, tree of life etc etc all included just to keep the religious delusions alive and well!

Good film though but as likely as a pink elephant wearing a red cape landing in my garden tonight.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The final event is a CME.

I think the movie's title is apt... We're on track.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Am I the only one who thinks tptb are trying to kill us? Just listening to cnn this morn and there's another "super bug" resistant to antibiotics. I think they enjoy showing us how it's going to happen in film too.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join