It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faith2011
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

2 Thessalonians 2
1BUT RELATIVE to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren,

2Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here.

that's some good stuff right there.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
So how does this work. Do we have to add emotions, so I should write something and then read it frequently with emotions of joy, gratitude and happiness.

I just added this to another thread, I'll change the wording a bit:

I am so grateful, it just was so wonderful how swiftly things changed since very shortly after the last disaster ever befell planet earth or the human race, the Japan disaster of March 3, 2011. It was the last straw, and after this, our corrupt leaders, bloodlines, and corporate heads, gave up, and apologized profoundly for their actions, and released everything, all the technology, redistributed all goods, and cleaned up this planet. After being told all truths, we all chose to not react with anger but had compassion for everyone including the lost sheep, these ones who gave up, and asked under the stars, for Family to protect us all and them from their Controllers and the entities. And everything was transformed in an instant, a wonderful advanced clean and equal world. Even those negatives are changing and becoming loving.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
double post, but maybe needed! lol.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We can't do $hit but pray to God and Love our enemies.

This really sucks.

no offense God,... but we are in some deep $hit here
and we could really use your help right about now.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't mean to be a downer, but just because this film has a title, and there are similarities to Global Events, doesn't mean it 'Predicted' anything. What would be the point of throwing in vague almost non-existant references to the average movie going populance if you're not going to make it easier to 'get' the message. And what would be the point of hind-sight even if these events were placed here? This reminds me of the Beatles and the 'Paul is dead' conspiracy, people generally find patterns in anything when they decide to look harder than usual. Perhaps a diversion would do some good. Wanna' decode something? Date a Woman for awhile, and figure out that Mystery.

On a side note...Edgar Cayce (the Sleeping Prophet) predicted Japan and it's Earthquake for early 2011, and then Yellowstone for later this year.

So...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
They predict solar flares as well...
You know if hollywood uses remote viewers, their predictions could be based off of them. RV is freaky accurate, and according to the quantum holographic theory, it's nothing supernatural, just misunderstood.
That said, you're stretching it a lil thin to think they're predicting the eq in japan, although it is odd that japan is on the clock.

Perhaps japan represents when the doomsday clock goes to midnight, meaning after a crisis in japan, we know for sure doomsday is coming.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I completely disagree. But not with the praying.

In short expressing what this universe/school/planet is , is hard to do, would take a pdf. Very briefly, its an interactive, holographic school, with tests and progression of consciousness, which means Love and Equality, and service to others, with Jesus and Budda perhaps being the best role models and teachers we have, if you take them out of the religions and controllers hands, or if you're very discerning in your faith and just run with the loving and light squares in them.

This is about permissions and the channels we're giving permissions to, consequence, what we're pulling in. They are opening stargates in their underground dumbs and probably have help with these things occurring.
They're hijacking our consciousness to do this as well.

We, also have the same help, but don't realize that our tests are about seeing through wars,starvation, and homelessness, and really trying to pray for, and if we can, work for, equality, peace, service to others, not reacting to those who harm us, for example but helping them, being a more mature, big brother or sister to someone less mature and in need. We're all in different grades here but family.

I suggest, we pray, meditate and try to wake others up more, trusitng, if you build it, they will come, envisioning this, make videos, vision boards/posters of a wonderful world equality with earthship style homes and greenhouses everywhere, cosmic education, everyone upgraded, happy, doing good things and helping others and the world, and being creative, inventive.

I'm not giving up. May even try to make videos for youtube soon.

Maybe even a local group for awareness. Also collecting seeds just in case

In short more light in the world brings in more help from above, Family.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllengthmirror

Who says they want the ignorant masses to decode the messages? If a group had a complex code system(like Freemasons), what better way to communicate the message to them than a widespread media source. Then when something more disastrous happens, they can feel good about at least trying to warn people, albeit covertly so as to not create mass panics.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
reply to post by Unity_99

We can't do $hit but pray to God and Love our enemies.

This really sucks.

no offense God,... but we are in some deep $hit here
and we could really use your help right about now.

QFT! Star for you.

Now, to the meat of my post:

Just out of curiosity, I've spent the last few hours searching the internet to see if I could find the entire sting of numbers from Lucinda's paper. I have failed. Anyone else want to give it a try? If we had that list, we could see if there really is any pattern.

Anyway, I did find this very interesting article (blog.) It's a movie review that delves into the meaning of the movie from a Christian POV. It's a very interesting read: wisdomoftheworld.wordpress.com...

And now I'm going to watch the movie again just for hits and giggles.
edit on 3/27/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I wouldn't try to look for patterns in those papers... They are probably there...
but nothing we are going to figure out any time soon.

Think of all that coding in the Matrix films... I'm sure there were all types
of secret messages being passed around. (neo's passport also).

They are communicating messages... this much is for sure.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I ran across a possible new hidden message in "Gulliver's Travels" the 2010 Jack Black movie.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My interpretation using the words are as follows.

"Now Planned, June 20, 2011 - June 3, 2011 (20-3=17?), Attacked Underwent (in) New York, Desolate Near India, rescued island kingdom (devoted but) unable to use practical ends"

The prediction date is only a few months away as well...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
So I was dropping the brown monks off at the white abbey today and for whatever reason I decided to look at my phone. The time was 3:11!!! March 11th? And just then I got splashed, Tsunami? Coincidence? I think not!

All joking aside, everyone here is getting in their fair share of calisthenics today. Getting in your major stretches and all that.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

That was unfunny and crude,maybe thats your level of humour.Toilet humour in my opinion appeals to the lowest form.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

not true that your avatar means nothing
If it meant nothing then you would not even put one up as it takes thought to choose one and therefore a reason behind the choice
You are now suspect as you say you seek the truth yet you do not put forth the truth when asked.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

In 2009 I made similar prediction about New York based on Hollywood "gut feelings".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have to be careful when you go in that direction... Could be nothing... Could Be Everything.

Nevertheless I still like to read all Hollywood related theories... and you've presented a good one.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Website with alot of info and awareness, and local chapters: tshirts. This is about praying/meditation/envisioning a free and equal planet. People are very visual: cards, tshirts, posters, signs, window flags even, even for cars when you're shopping, with websites, business cards. Project awareness, and bringing in an equal loving world. A spiritual unity.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
All joking aside, everyone here is getting in their fair share of calisthenics today. Getting in your major stretches and all that.

Well it IS a conspiracy website.

One thing is not up for debate however:

Hollywood is usually extremely protective of its "intellectual property," and more often than not, if a Youtuber uploads a movie (or even a portion thereof,) the DCMA hammer comes down HARD. Apparently that is NOT the case with "Knowing."

For whatever reason, the owners of this movie want it to be seen by as many as possible. The above linked vid was uploaded almost a year ago (but it only has 322 views
)

OMG! 322! A little synchronicity perhaps? A strange coincidence to say the least.

edit on 3/27/2011 by OldCorp because: Spellin an punkshoeation

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The first thing envisioners should tackle is making the copyright laws fall. But in Canada, that is fair use.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Wow... just wow...

that would make sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Let me throw one right back at you.................

countrycode.org...

hmmmmm not that i believe the OP, but you just sound stupid.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join