Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

now your going on about 911...

9/11 Japan Parliament Yukihisa Fujita Oct. 08

www.metacafe.com...

Shukan Bunshun published an article entitled “’Is he OK?’ DPJ Yukihisa Fujita talking big about ‘9/11’ conspiracy theory.”

A March 2010 Washington Post editorial criticized Fujita for what it called a "bizarre, half-baked and intellectually bogus" conspiracy theory about the September 11 attacks. It stated that his views reflected a "strain of anti-Americanism that runs through the DPJ and the government of Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama" and said that the U.S.-Japan relationship would be "severely tested" if Hatoyama tolerated such anti-Americanism.

Fujita noted that US Congressman Dennis Kucinich was sufficiently concerned about the lack of information to bring forward an impeachment motion against George W. Bush, the US President at the time. Fujita further observed that Congressman Kucinich’s motion was passed by the United States Congress to be submitted to the House Judicial Committee with the support by 251 members including Congressman Ron Paul and 23 Republican members. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

You think thats creepy....check out this movie just released last year on DVD from Japan!!!!
Its titled The Sinking of Japan, and deals with a major earthquake causing the whole place to sink! (hopefully at least THAT part of it is not true
)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
Am I the only one who thinks tptb are trying to kill us? Just listening to cnn this morn and there's another "super bug" resistant to antibiotics. I think they enjoy showing us how it's going to happen in film too.

No kidding! It's like there is something constantly put in our minds to give us fear,,,maybe keeping the people/the greater audiences in fear is a form of control in itself? We just need to get to the "source" and there lies the agenda.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Maybe its the power of the collective mind. The greater the number of people that, think it, worry about it, see it and believe that it could/may/is going to happen the greater the chance it will.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I'll leave this little experiment to those with a lot of time on their hands.....and a really crystal clear HD TV/Computer monitor....Has anyone ever tried to decypher the long list of numbers by sticking them into a binary to text translator?
Here is one for you to try at this Link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Last I checked oil rigs don't have cooling containment,I could swear the news in that clip said cooling containment or something. Not bashing,sorry if it comes off that way.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
Maybe its the power of the collective mind. The greater the number of people that, think it, worry about it, see it and believe that it could/may/is going to happen the greater the chance it will.

Exactly my thoughts (ooops, our collective thoughts!) Read this as it goes along the same lines with what you're saying.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Its not a prediction. You are being told whats going to happen. Thus called Knowing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog
reply to post by Rising Against

Last I checked oil rigs don't have cooling containment,I could swear the news in that clip said cooling containment or something. Not bashing,sorry if it comes off that way.

Personally, I have no idea myself, admittedly. All I know is they were discussing the Mexico Oil spill in the movie before and after they mentioned any sort of 'cooling containment' (If Oil rigs don't have them, We can maybe chalk this up to a movie mistake (See my edited text below) ). If they were discussing Japan however, I would have a completely different viewpoint but unfortunately they weren't, all we have to go on It would seem is the word Japan on a clock - which isn't unusual IMO.

So, the reason I don't believe this conspiracy has any truth, is because we, ourselves, have to make it work. With the Oil spill I just mentioned, in the film, we was clearly being shown an Oil rig on fire and them actually saying, this was in the gulf.

No such thing occurs with any disaster relating to Japan.

EDIT TO ADD: Btw, I just went back and had another listen and this is what was said exactly: "An explosion on the soon to be decommissioned oil rig triggered a fire which burned for 3 hours before it was extinguished.

Officials don’t yet know the exact cause of the explosion but believe a malfunction in the cooling system may be at fault."

So, It's safe to assume they meant the gulf disaster, not Japan in the slightest. IMO.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

It very well could be but, did we all somehow make the EQ in Japan happen with all of our collective minds?
It is something to think about eh?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

Not prediction. They are practicing Weird Science And Frickin Magic. This is spell casing with their ancient egyptian methodology, and having stargates with Entities carrying it out. So the movie, or in the case of the Titan in 1898, the book, is casting a spell, relying on our emotions to build and peak, fall at certain times (phantamasgoria).

I also feel, they have back up plans and help some events on, such as 9/11. For 9/11, they had a mysterious Hurricane Erin, very big one like Katrina, that came out of nowhere and disappeared shortly thereafter, positioned right beside NYC that day. Everyone forgot about it in the news. In additon,there is talk of that Israeli sub and a missile, they partners if you will.

I don't believe its left up to chance, there is probably plan A, plan B, plan C. However, the ones they portal in and call ETs do these things.

Its worse than predicting. Its based a better understanding of the way the universe works than we have, and our lack of understanding.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Not there is a time which could be a date, 3 29, March the 29th? Yes there could be the leeway between the 28th-29th, it flips over, with a movie Scorcher being represented. This movie concerned a nuclear incident/disaster that affects the plates or teutonics. I read someone claiming to be an expert on another forum saying what they considered to be the worst case scenario of this huge chain reaction that will burn hotter and more radiative with all the spent fuel rods. Now I think he could have been programming for them along with this movie.

Also, the date 3/29 is the 88th day with a map of Arkansas. 88?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

OMG. This was just released? Like the movie with train wrecks, supposed to be released in August, but they push ahead to June 12th, and then Washington experiences this disaster at the end of June, and many others follow throughout the world. from the Taking of Pelham 123.

The thing someonewrote on another forum as a worse case scenario was related to "the possiblity (which is not going to come true as the cores receive unexpected positive help in cooling suddenly and frequency is used to lower the heat and neutralize all radiation, with a firm commitment of all technology used negatively in the past to be put to positive use only), that the nuclear chain reaction (had this tiny and never to occur chance) to will melt down under the ground and Japan had this (remote and ludicrously ridiculous chance)of sinking (which is completely avoided as all other disasters that could befall humanity are neutralized and turned to positive events as well) and then earth could but won't have a hole there with a huge mile high wave having this trillion to one and not even realistic in any stretch of reaching the west coast (but no waves have ever harmed earth again since the last one in march 3 2011), and the teutonics need to shift to readjust themselves so crustal displacement, which will also never again occur, because it has been decreed by the consciousness of humanity that all things are positive and children/families safe, learning their lessons in peace and love.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

that the nuclear chain reaction will melt down under the ground and Japan would sink (which is completely avoided as all other disasters that could befall humanity are neutralized and turned to positive events as well) and then earth would have a hole there

Then, we will know it is an ACT OF GOD with such a big hole, it is very HOLY.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JapanTsunami

I am reluctant to use words, but people need to re-examine coincidences. The Family, outside the cosmic school and of course helping us through the tests, are Love. They don't harm people. This seems to relate to our consiousness and readiness/grade level. We need to envision the positive. God = Good, and Good doesnt harm.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
This is it - The final word from Michael Jackson says to me certain people know more than the rest of us.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I apologize in advance to any and all Michael Jackson lovers and followers; but.....come on! Seriously?? I think I'd take the foreseeing from Mickey Mouse over him. Love one another, love one another, we are all one blah blah, I am not all one with some people that is for sure. If we are "all one" then why do we all have vastly different opinions and views?

Ahhh....sigh RIP Michael J.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This movie since the first time I saw it in the theaters kind of left me weirded out. I think it was because of the haunting musical score more then anything else, but that is really weird that 2 of the biggest things that has happened since the movie was released were somewhat predicted by this film.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

the movie battle: la has some chillining moments too! like when it starts thwy predicted that the astroids would hit in lower cali, east looked like around connecticut, right where i live
and a few other places. scary part was most of the marks was where their are nuclear reactors.. they said aug 12 2011. so that will be a watchful f=day for me!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I've read that the U.S. government,U.S. military and Hollywood are like a pack making us see the truth but laughing at us which i'm sure those who know about the Illuminati already know.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join