It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMaxZombie

The claim is that Nibiru is a brown dwarf. A brown dwarf is a failed star similar in composition to Jupiter. We can see Jupiter because it reflects light. We have photographed brown dwarfs in the visible spectrum because they reflect light. A brown dwarf is also nothing like a black hole, so don't compare the two.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

I assume you are referring to Nemesis, a hypothetical dwarf star in the Oort Cloud that supposedly causes periodic mass extinctions. Nemesis has never been found and the creators of the theory have even dismissed it as not being likely.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FireWire

Its surely is and the things that i saw and witness happen... and whats going on around. I co sign.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

For real. Second that.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Luo - 2012 is an Illuminati Code of World Domination

I found this interesting video on the meaning of nibiru!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing that.

1) When "Nibiru" would be that close, a big warning from hobby astronomers would have been addressed to the world. Astronomers discussion boards would be full of that. So far I haven't heard anything from that corner!

2) So every 3600 years there will be something and it will be devastating at least every 7200 years? Well the western world is just counting 2011 and oldest comprehend writings might be the bible. But we shouldn't forget that other cultures and writings are going way more back. Like the chinese or the indian. I am not aware that one of them mention something continent shifting, years of darkness, billions dying and everything changing events. Of course, you can find a degree of doom in all old writings. The doom described in those writings rather sound like typhoons, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions or earthquakes. But something like that?

I remember a lesson given from one of my older teachers at school. He read a letter of somebody. That somebody was complaining about the terrible youth, their loss of values and a society on its end. Made even worth by the growing youth. When he finished he clarified, that this letter was from greek - written 2000 years ago. So thats what I am thinking when I hear people calling for doom, because manking is that terrible now and just get what they are asking for.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Most does not mean "all".

Thats the truth.

Sorry, no Nibiru.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So even though this "second sun" hasn't been this way for 3600 years, not only do you know the path, time, and shape of it's orbit, but you also know that it has 5 planets around it, and that this orbit is "the damaging one". Wow, why do we even need scientists and instruments when we have you? Tell us what other things that you can tell us "The Truth" about without any needing any evidence whatsoever?

P.S. If I were looking for a "second sun" I would probably look at night, so how are the "chemtrails" blocking view of it then? I can still see all the other stars and planets just fine.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I have always thought that storing massive amounts of food was a bad idea.. not in theory but in practice. If a extinction event occurred I think it would be bad to hold up in your house. You would be a sitting duck for vandals, plus it would be hard to move if you had to. I live in the Philippines and have been scattering shelters throughout my area here for a few years. I think it best to be mobile and be able to move around to escape any threats if you have to. Carrying all your food and water with you plus a family would be very hard. Anyway, thats my 2 cents worth. Hope it never comes to having to use the shelters

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

really, and passes through all the asteroid belts every time, w out getting obliterated? If it has an orbit THAT elliptical, whats causing it? How is it not destroyed by now?

Brown Dwarf vs Asteroid... And people from Tennessee still wonder about the inbred cracks made about them.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blazer

Because apparently this "2nd sun" is next to, behind or whatever our sun, so when our sun sets, so does this 2nd sun, as it follows our sun.

yep, that's the theory!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am sorry but most of those photos have been seen here many times before, so you haven't shown "the truth about Nibiru once and for all" not even "definite proof".

I do believe there is a dead star companion to our sun, and it is possible that it gets close enough to cause disasters on Earth and the Solar System, but as of today I haven't seen any photos, or any conclusive proof. People have been posting sundogs as if they were Nibiru, and they are not.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

really, and passes through all the asteroid belts every time, w out getting obliterated? If it has an orbit THAT elliptical, whats causing it? How is it not destroyed by now?

Brown Dwarf vs Asteroid... And people from Tennessee still wonder about the inbred cracks made about them.

Brown Dwarf passing through our solar system every few thousand years and the planets are all in perfect orbit around then sun still even after this supposedly happening for billions of years lol.

And Nibiru supporters still wonder about the loony cracks made about them.
edit on 27-3-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You're right, it is there for people who "want to see it".

Nibiru: a brown dwarf, a comet, a hollow planet populated by the Annunaki, a gigantic spacecraft, Tyche, Comet Elenin, Planet X, between the orbit of Mars and Jupiter, in the Oort cloud, diametrically opposite the Earth behind the Sun, right next to the Sun, coming at us from the South Pole, coming at us from the area blanked out by Google, passed through the ecliptic on 4th March, will pass through the ecliptic again on 15th March forming a Nibiru/Earth/Sun alignment, so dark we can't see it, so bright it can be seen and photographed in daylight. It's all things to all men, apparently.

Also, do you think TPTB would be so stupid to name something ELENIN if they knew people would find out that it stood for "Extinction level event niburu is near"? TPTB may be evil, but they're not idiots.

ANOTHER THING - Someone who posts a youtube video using a CAMCORDER OR DIGITAL CAMERA automatically loses ALL credibility.

Also.. What happened to March 4 and March 11, and March 15? Did three more dates go by with nothing happening so Niburu supporters need a handful more dates?
edit on 27-3-2011 by joshnichols189 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Found some information here. seems like there might be something to this

edi t on 27-3-2011 by mrmmo because: (no reason given)

Wow started going through this links materials and they have a ton of stuff on the quakes and how this brown dwarf is affecting earth and the inner most planets. ok just was little amazed you nibiru guys might be right.gonna need some of these translated I think.
edit on 27-3-2011 by mrmmo because: added information

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

what a bunch of ****....

The Luo tribe is one of 46 tribes of Kenya. They were fisherpeople who migrated from rift valley to Lake Victoria. I've been there, I've spoken to tribal leaders, my wife is Luo. This video is absolute crap. Comparing a few syllables of Luo words could be used to make ANYTHING because they are simply syllables... you could likely make this connection with ANY language. Lame.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Brown Dwarf passing through our solar system every few thousand years and the planets are all in perfect orbit around then sun still even after this supposedly happening for billions of years lol.

And Nibiru supporters still wonder about the loony cracks made about them.
edit on 27-3-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

Didn't you know that for example scientists believe that the asteroid belt was a planet which was destroyed long time ago by another large body?

Didn't you know that some large cataclysmic event sucked up the atmosphere from Mars and rendered it lifeless?

Didn't you know that there are very strange anomalies occurring in our Solar System which can't be explained?

Didn't you know that it is even believed that the Moon was possibly once part of the Earth, and that it was ripped from the Earth by some large passing object?

The idea in a nutshell:

At the time Earth formed 4.5 billion years ago, other smaller planetary bodies were also growing. One of these hit earth late in Earth's growth process, blowing out rocky debris. A fraction of that debris went into orbit around the Earth and aggregated into the moon.

www.psi.edu...

They say these events occurred millions or billions of years ago, but really, how do they know when it occurred? They don't, they are making a guess. Although if some other planet hit Earth it would have needed millions of years for life to evolve again, unless we had some help.

These events, and others didn't have to occur at once, maybe they occurred over the course of thousands of years.

There are anomalies such as.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Some anomalies of our Solar System were discovered recently, about 2-3 years ago. Such as the recent secular increase in the AU, distance, between the planets in our Solar System and our Sun which can't be explained by scientists? The planets are separating from the Sun faster than they should. Some scientists even speculate that dark matter could be causing it, but they don't know what it is.

Secular increase of the astronomical unit and perihelion precessions as tests of the Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati multi-dimensional braneworld scenario
Lorenzo Iorio JCAP09(2005)006 doi: 10.1088/1475-7516/2005/09/006

Lorenzo Iorio
Viale Unità di Italia 68, 70125, Bari, Italy
E-mail: [email protected]

Abstract. An unexpected secular increase of the astronomical unit, the length scale of the Solar System, has recently been reported by three different research groups (Krasinsky and Brumberg, Pitjeva, Standish). The latest JPL measurements amount to 7 ± 2 m cy−1. At present, there are no explanations able to accommodate such an observed phenomenon, either in the realm of classical physics or in the usual four-dimensional framework of the Einsteinian general relativity. The Dvali–Gabadadze–Porrati braneworld scenario, which is a multi-dimensional model of gravity aimed at providing an explanation of the observed cosmic acceleration without dark energy, predicts, among other things, a perihelion secular shift, due to Lue and Starkman, of 5 × 10−4 arcsec cy−1 for all the planets of the Solar System. It yields a variation of about 6 m cy−1 for the Earth–Sun distance which is compatible with the observed rate of change for the astronomical unit. The recently measured corrections to the secular motions of the perihelia of the inner planets of the Solar System are in agreement with the predicted value of the Lue–Starkman effect for Mercury, Mars and, at a slightly worse level, the Earth.

www.iop.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are many other reasons why I think there is something to Nibiru, or Wormwood. Over the course of the years we have learned in these forums some of those reasons. Once in a while someone with some power, and or knowledge about this seem to leave us some evidence, such as.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0094d75a6770.jpg[/atsimg]

And then people like Father Malachi Martin, a very knowledgeable man with three doctorates in Semitic Languages, Archeology and Oriental History, who worked for the Vatican, did research for them as well as had access to Vatican documents, and had friends in the Vatican such as the pope gave us this message.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Not to mention the Hopi prophecies, as well as the stories of old that say some large object passed by the Earth, and the Earth was bombarded with asteroids.

edit on 27-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randbdrummer
reply to post by fleabit

R&B Wifey here: IRIS picked up an object 8 times the size of Jupiter approaching our Solar System coming from the Ort cloud in 1982, Japanese Astronomer's detected a large celestial body entering our Solar System in Jan.1991. Russian Astronomer's are currently tracking a large object IN our Solar System which they believe is a large comet.
All of these stories were dropped by US media services (AP). The data is still out, there if you take a minute to really investigate.
Something IS out in space heading to our vicinity. Something IS right NOW falling apart in the USA.
No one has to panic or freak out, just do what you would do if you thought a hurricane was approaching...prepare.
If nothing happens, COOL!
If something does happen, you will feel a lot better knowing you can hold out on your own til the dust settles eh?
Let's NOT shoot a person who feels that they are providing a helpful message.

BTW: Suppliers are increasing the cost of MRE's, IF you can find them because the GOV. and FEMA have been stocking up and creating shortages for over a year now.
If nothing is going to happen then what are they preparing for? And shouldn't you?

If a large body is going to hurtle through our system, there is little to do to prepare, to be quite honest.. There are a lot of things we don't know about our own solar system. We are going to continue to discover amazing things and find new bodies, planets, and who knows what, until we have dependable space travel so we can explore our celestial backyard. That doesn't mean it's a killer brown dwarf.

Considering the original source was a guy who was pretty terrible at translating clay tablets (and actual linguists have told as as much), who also expanded with his personal hypothesis that alien lizards are going to kill us.. well, I don't know how you can seriously base much fact on his theories. I personally think he was utterly full of bunk, and no more accurate than the people who actually believe aliens tossed a portion of their more useless % of population into a local volcano, and their spirits inhabit us today. Same rubbish.

I personally can't wait until late next year. Perhaps we can shut up around 80% of the believers. Of course, we will still have a % that will chime in with the "omg the date was not accurate!" theory, and we'll have to hear revised dates for 20 years, but what can you do. This will at least shut up a large # of people. And no.. there is not more going on on our planet. There are horrible earthquakes every year. Just the bad luck this year, of occurring near populated areas. If there was a major body causing this sort of havoc, it would be more widespread, and amongst all our celestial bodies. And enough amateurs would notice and say something. Nothing is going on. Nothing is going to happen. We are going to be fine.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Didn't you know that some large cataclysmic event sucked up the atmosphere from Mars and rendered it lifeless?

Oh, really?

From the knowledge of the planets in the Solar System, we know that planets can only evolve into a habitable world if they have a stable orbit around its host star and if they keep the atmosphere and water inventory during: (i) the period of heavy bombardment by asteroids and comets and (ii) during
the host stars’ active X-ray and extreme ultraviolet (XUV) and stellar wind periods.
Impacts play a minor role for planets with the size and mass like Earth, while high XUV fluxes and strong stellar winds during the active periods of the young host star can destroy the atmospheres and water inventories. We show that XUV produced temperatures in the upper atmospheres of Earth-like planets can lead to hydrodynamic “blow off”, resulting in the total loss of the planets water inventory and atmosphere, even if their orbits lie inside the HZ. Further, our study indicates that Earth-like planets inside the HZ of low mass stars may not develop an atmosphere, because at orbital distances closer than 0.3AU, their atmospheres are highly affected by strong stellar winds and coronal
mass ejections (CME’s). Our study suggests that planetary magnetospheres will not protect the atmosphere of such planets, because the strong stellar wind of the young
star can compress the magnetopause to the atmospheric obstacle. Moreover, planets inside close-in HZ’s are tidally locked, therefore, their magnetic moments are weaker than those of an Earth-like planet at 1AU. Our results indicate that Earth-like planets in orbits of low mass stars may not develop stable biospheres. From this point of view, a HZ, where higher life forms like on Earth may evolve is possibly restricted to higher mass K stars and G stars.

physik.kfunigraz.ac.at...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It has been a long time since I read it, but didn't Sitchin speculate that his 3,600 year star/planet only caused major problems every THIRD pass or so? If it is all correct somehow and the proponents of this thread theory agree the last big one was about 7,200 years ago the we don't have much worry for another 3,600 years or so. We be good to go until the year 5611. So go ahead, have a nice day.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join