It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm tired of people coming up with dates over the past few years and of course coming up with nothing when the date passes. 'Oh it'll be viewable on so and so date.' 'We'll start seeing it in 2010.' 'March 2011 people, be looking.' Go ahead, give me another date. I dare you.

There is no proof. There is no real evidence of Planet X the Earth destroyer. People that don't know better will call sundogs, reflections and flairs evidence. Rubbish. Or they'll use photoshopped images without even doing research on the image or video. If it looks convincing to them, it is convincing. I've seen all the so called 'evidence'. It's laughable at best so far, with manipulated pictures and videos, or easily explainable phenomena.

Feel free to waste your life on all this Planet X stuff, but until some real amateur astronomers start seeing something undeniable, there is no point in further speculation. If anyone will know about this Planet X, it's the amateur astronomer community. They could corroborate each others claims. This hasn't happened. It most likely won't happen. Let go of the fantasy of the world coming to an end and go back to work.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by renegade1179

You got stars for that? How the hell hasn't it been removed as off-topic? FFS.

OP - mad thread, no evidence, lots of nonsense (not necessarily from you). WW, Chadwickus, Badwolf and a few other of their ilk showed up to moan about chemtrails and Nibiru, which was interesting to note (especially the timing of the arrivals)...

All of it reminded me about the telescope projects in the South Pole (and other bunker building efforts, seed banks, coordinated disinfo and media blackouts etc) so for that i gave you a star.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

"Feel free to waste your life on all this Planet X stuff"..Ok,but I have to ask,if you think it is such a waste of time,why do you come on here,read the posts and then attack the posters....its THEIR opinion...if you disagree,and cant post a rebuttal without insults or personal attacks(like many do) then why even waste your time?...this thread is for those who seek information or believe already,not for someone to belittle them...if you disagree,and have some proof that they are wrong,why not post it in a polite manner and let it stand on its own merits?I wonder why so many are so durn mean about their replies or opinions?..Its only an opinion posted by someone...and it is there for replies,but no need to be insulting to those who dont believe as you do....

edit on 3/28/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

What relevance does my position at my job have to this discussion? Get it together.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I dont know that i believe in nibiru but i know i have been hearing people say it'll be visible around " 03/08 then 07/08 then 10/08 then 04/09, then 06/09 then 09/09 the same for 2010 all the missinfo makes it look like it's someones lark or someones cash register. Until i see it for myself (not lens flare on a pic but with my own eyes) i'm going to concentrate on what i do see, there's plenty of other signs that the SHTF times are almost upon us.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Get a grip on reality, would you??:

....their ilk showed up to moan about chemtrails and Nibiru....

The word "chemtrails" is IN THE OPENING POST of this very thread!!! So, why NOT "moan" about it? Errrm??

Oh, and what in the heck does "moaning" about "nibiru" mean? Ummmm...isn't that in the thread title??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It seems to relate to something other than wormwood, but more their stealing from older language and to a coming, arrival, I have come, we have come. That video I linked, was hoping someone would share what they knew on this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

"Feel free to waste your life on all this Planet X stuff"..Ok,but I have to ask,if you think it is such a waste of time,why do you come on here,read the posts and then attack the posters....its THEIR opinion...if you disagree,and cant post a rebuttal without insults or personal attacks(like many do) then why even waste your time?...this thread is for those who seek information or believe already,not for someone to belittle them...if you disagree,and have some proof that they are wrong,why not post it in a polite manner and let it stand on its own merits?I wonder why so many are so durn mean about their replies or opinions?..Its only an opinion posted by someone...and it is there for replies,but no need to be insulting to those who dont believe as you do....

edit on 3/28/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

So, you see nothing dangerous about this obsession with the end of the world? You see no danger in the fact that a lot of people are taking their life savings and spending it on a bunker? You see no danger in what is to come when 21 Dec 2012 comes and goes and no Nibiru destroys the world? What about the lead up to this disaster, how many will seek suicide instead of meeting this supposed grim catastrophe? You see no danger in this?

You have no problem with charlatains robbing people of their money by inciting fear?

History shows us that there is nothing to fear but fear itself. History tells us that 3600 years ago, nothing unusual happened. History tells us that 7200 years ago, nothing unusual happened.

Why did I start posting on this thread? Not to ridicule or to laugh at those who believe, but for purely selfish reasons. I posted to save myself and my family from the growing throngs of the panicked masses who see a star and assume it's Nibiru. Those who watch a devastating earthquake and assume it's Nibiru without thinking that earthquakes have been happening on Earth since day one. That sometimes, it can snow in the south without being due to some approaching Brown Dwarf.

Natural disasters have happened in the past and they will continue to happen without the help of Nibiru. These disasters are not killing more people because of Nibiru, they are killing more people because more people live in areas prone to natural disasters.

I am afraid that people will die, not from some planet, but by their own hands and from their own fears.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
doing a bit of my own history, seems roughly at every given 3600 yr on this planet there is a clensing if you will that changes events in our history, up till a couple of years i had always wondered why, now it seems the answer

definetly an interesting time to be on this rock

I totally agree!!
People are getting so scared (ok, I am but still...) that they tend to forget that what we are all going through now is a pattern > every 3600 years something happens and the Earth changes, cleanses itself.
It's a natural cycle.
Sure it costs many MANY lives and all kind of disasters but it's the price to pay for the Earth to survive.
I share the Native American's beliefs who knew what what's going to happen - they've tried to warm the "White man" many times...but the "White man" remained deaf.
I do believe Nibiru is getting closer. And that it will cause lots of damages - has already started - but I feel like what's happening now is also Mother Earth avenging itself after all we've done to her.

As the Hopi said: "Our White brother will suffer and many will die, but it is necessary"... :S

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I though all ATS members were aware of ATS motto: "DENY IGNORANCE".

Well, apparently you're not! Cos talking the way you do means that you live total blindness - that's unfortunate! - plus you don't even respect other members beliefs.

By the way, what are you doing on this site with us, poor fools that we are?...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalista

Where in the heck to you and 'wolfy' get this from???:

...every 3600 years something happens and the Earth changes...

You guys are just making this up, right? Slapping each other on the backs, over it?

Show ANY source refernce to such a thing. for "3,600" years ago.....let's make it even a broader range, it will be easier for you.....from 1700 to 1500 B.C.E. for example. 1600 B.C.E. is smack dab in the middle of that range. Heck spread it a few centuries each way, too.

Have good, solid look at ancient China; Mesopotamia; Asia (India); Egypt; North (and South) American indigenous cultures; Maori, and also native aborigines of the Australian continent, and ALL of their collected writings....for example.

This may be of help, just for starters:

ehistory.osu.edu...

Where are the accounts of these global "disasters" in that sort of imaginary cycle?

Deny ignorance.

Deny ignorants.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So new member here this is my first post so sorry if this is already been posted

Not sure if i really believe in this Nibiru thing but this vid caught my eye... says that the coordinates for Nibiru are
5h 53m 27s, -6 10' 58 and if you put it into google earth in sky mode its all blacked out..... Well he was right just not sure if the vid is fake or if a blacked out area is really proof.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You're wasting your time, they won't reply with any proof of global disasters happening every 3600/7200 years. They'll ignore history or worse, pick and choose their history to fit what they believe.

Nice try and great link.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Show ANY source refernce to such a thing. for "3,600" years ago.....let's make it even a broader range, it will be easier for you.....from 1700 to 1500 B.C.E. for example. 1600 B.C.E. is smack dab in the middle of that range. Heck spread it a few centuries each way, too.

Santorini erupted in aproximately 1600 B.C.E. Not that I am saying that it occured due to an extra-solar object entering the system, it is just an interesting factoid.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phaylure

Welcome to ATS....

....earth in sky mode its all blacked out....

Yes, yes. Been discussed countless times, already. You must first realize that "Google Sky" is not a live view, correct??

The algorithms used in certain versions of any of the Google Map (Earth, Moon, Mars, Sky) have flaws. They aren't complete.

Just off the top of my head (since I really didn't waste my time reading the threads about such a silly claim, as some "intentionally blacked out" Google Sky area).....besides the fact that it isn't live. I would presume the person who started THAT original hoax did it backwards.....they found the anomaly first, and then published the so-called "nibiru co-ordinates"....JUST to make the stupid hoax look "real"!!

Stuff like this? Happens every day, it seems.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
ok..i really dnt get this hype about nibiru..Question though..Is anyone concerned about honda? Its due to be pretty close to earth on aug,17 of this year..its A.U. from earth on that date is 0.077. Also what about a possible collision between "nibiru" and honda? Given we are not sure what this nibiru actually is or its size but i know honda has a 1.6 km diameter. These things confuse me more than worry me. Im not into the whole celestial math and stuff..not my expertise.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yes i realize that google earth is not live images of anything, but also realize i said that the vid could be a fake. I have not been able to find the image the guy uses in his vid that shows the coordinates but if that image is out there and not fake well....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phaylure

Yes i realize that google earth is not live images of anything, but also realize i said that the vid could be a fake. I have not been able to find the image the guy uses in his vid that shows the coordinates but if that image is out there and not fake well....

aladin.u-strasbg.fr...

I swear, this is going to rocket up my 'Most Visited' list.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Well.. that was fast i guess i just didnt know where to look.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Phaylure

Hello and welcome.

As others have already covered a proper response I'll add that..

Weedwacker is one of the few on ATS that takes the time to research and post imperial fact, you can trust the information he passes along.

He takes a bit of gruff from the tinfoil hat and misguided teenage keyboard commando crowd but I have yet to see any great error or misrepresentation in what he has to say.

Hope this helps answer your question.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join