It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

There is a problem that I have noticed over the years.

There is some real evidence that seems to point to Nibiru/wormwood being at least partially real, but we get some people making up dates claiming it will appear at x date, when they just pulled it out of their hat.

I don't know why people keep claiming it will appear in 2012, or 2011. There is NO EVIDENCE for this claim. The Maya/Hopi didn't say a large body would appear in 2012. For the Maya/Hopi dec 21st 2012 is the END OF A CYCLE, not the end of the world.

There are other Mayan calendars that continue for more than 1,000 years after 2012. However, they do say that at the end of this cycle, like it has happened before, there would be times of tribulations/disasters which will increase and get worse. Their REAL prophecies say that the sign that the tribulation was going to start would begin after a sakwa sohu, Saquasohuh, katsina, a blue/green star/spirit would appear as a star in our skies. That thisblue/green star/spirit would be a sign that we would have 7 years of tribulation, after which another star/spirit would appear in our skies.

The second star/spirit is the purifier, a red star/spirit, the paha sohu katsina. The purifier will bring great change upon the Earth, but it won't be the end of the world, and there is no evidence supporting the claim that "it will collide against the Earth".

To the Hopi, comet Holmes was the sakwa sohu katsina, when in Oct 2007 part of it exploded and it expanded to become the largest object in the Solar System, becoming larger than the Sun, and it's brightness increased half a million times what it was originally. It shone bluish, but the comet itself was green and blue.

Summary: Comet 17P/Holmes shocked astronomers on Oct. 24, 2007, with a spectacular eruption. In less than 24 hours, the 17th magnitude comet brightened by a factor of nearly a million, becoming a naked-eye object in the evening sky. By mid-November the expanding comet was the largest object in the solar system--bigger even than the Sun. Since then, the comet has faded back to invisibility. A leading model of the blast posits a deep cavern of ice changing phase, from amorphous to crystalline, releasing in transition enough heat to cause Holmes to blow its top. The comet probably contains many such caverns so, one day, it could happen again.

www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshnichols189

Oh, really?
physik.kfunigraz.ac.at...

And pray tell me, what in the world are you trying to imply with that?...

Didn't it occur to you that something large enough to destroy a planet could have moved planets like Mars into the orbit it is right now?...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Meanwhile I understand in a way some of the sentiment regarding Nibiru/wormwood, you turn to a cartoon, and the insults from some man we don't even know as proof that there is nothing real about Nibiru/Wormwood?...

Not to mention that the person who made that is the real ignorant fool who only blabbers insults at people, which in case you didn't know is not allowed in this website.

So...your proof is some ignorant person blabbering insults at people just claiming people are fools, idiots, or bored to believe in this, and i am not mentioning other worse insults that man, is that you?, made in that video...

Do I seriously have to say anything about your proof?... You need to grow up...

edit on 28-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I guess I can be a bit standoffish my apologies if I offended your sensibilities I have posted in detail my issues with Nibiru in previous threads. I guess I figured the video summed up at least some valid gripes I have with the theory
but it was a bit crude I regret posting it seeing as how the mods have taken it upon themselves to delete my post I acted a bit impulsive and should have realized that the issue of Nibiru breeds strong convictions in it's believers.
As to my maturity I hardly doubt you can be judge of anyones character simply bassed on one ill conceived post.

edit on 28-3-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Honestly how many dates have passed and nothing happened. Can't we come up with a new one? How many times can ya cry wolf?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So for in order for 2012 to be their code they would have had to invent our modern day calendar for to given? otherwise how would they make it appear in 2012? lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm not suggesting things are not everyday hidden from the public. I'm sure people hide things. I also believe that we as a government are concerned with getting hit by something like a comet or failing star. How could natives with zero technology have ANY idea when that was going to take place? I've heard something about glass skulls and super powers however everyone found has been proven to be a fake made with semi modern tools.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nibiru is the moon I am guessing. It controls our behavior pretty damn well see here. (in spanish) www.primerahora.com... It sounds like a good plan to keep in in plain sight. Just logical you know.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah

I guess I can be a bit standoffish my apologies if I offended your sensibilities I have posted in detail my issues with Nibiru in previous threads. I guess I figured the video summed up at least some valid gripes I have with the theory
but it was a bit crude I regret posting it seeing as how the mods have taken it upon themselves to delete my post I acted a bit impulsive and should have realized that the issue of Nibiru breeds strong convictions in it's believers.
As to my maturity I hardly doubt you can be judge of anyones character simply bassed on one ill conceived post.

It wasn't your issue with the topic of Nibiru/wormwood, I saw the video and all that the person who made that video did was throw strong insults, used derogatory comments, and belittled anyone, and everyone who would dare have any interest in the topic. That's different from what you are claiming.

If you had made your point without showing that video, and without trying to insult, belittle or use strong derogatory comments, I am sure your post would not have been deleted.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by dfens

Why would they lie about a study on stars?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

if i've said this once i've said it a million times.. if the government or anybody official admitted to this then the whole world would panic.. there's a reason they don't.. and people who claim to have seen Nibiru or even claim it's real get debunked/classed as frauds/doomsayers.. all over the world people claim that the human race was down to the 'god(s)' or that their race came to earth via spaceship.. even religion has aliens/spaceships in it.. stop believing the partylineand stop being a sheep. =)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by woghd

Originally posted by karen61057
Do you know how hot a brown dwarf is? Its about as hot as a fresh cup of coffee. About 120- 150 degrees. Hot enough to melt sugar but not hot enough to melt an asteroid like our sun. ... On research though you get a failing grade.

lol hahahaha, lol :lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

How do you know about partner ships?????

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Last night I laid awake thinking about all this Nibiru stuff. So much info out there I don't really know what to believe anymore. Then a thought occured to me. If Nibiru is real and TPTB know about it, then why care about Libya or Egypt or any other country caught in the middle of a revolt right now. I mean, wouldn't they just be like, "Who gives a $h!t what Gaddhafi does to his people, we're all going to be wiped out in 8 months anyhow." Why would they take the time to save people who were going to be killed by a passing planet/brown dwarf or whatever the hell it ends up being. Just seems like a waste of time to me. Just sayin'.
If a certain leader of a major free world country knew that something was going to happen,and decided to spend the country into recievership because it really doesnt matter,he could do so in the belief that he is giving (what he sees as an)oppressed peoples that he springs from some good times,a little extra money and food stamps because it really doesnt matter anyway...looked at int hat light,certain things going on are explained...like the country having a 20 some % unemployment rate and that same elader taking his family on numerous expensive luxury vacations,rubbing peoples faces in it...but,like I say,if he knows bad stuff is coming down the pike,what does it matter?

because the earth wont be destroyed!! come on guys, humans have survived in the past. nothing different this time around, yea sure a couple billion might die like you and me. but who cares. there will be plenty of life around the corner after 2012, maybe more, maybe less...if this thing is real. peace!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by believer74

if i've said this once i've said it a million times.. if the government or anybody official admitted to this then the whole world would panic.. stop believing the partylineand stop being a sheep.

Yes, listen to these folks instead:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c32ef286aa7.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f46cf8e8010c.jpg[/atsimg]
Comet Hysteria

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
doing a bit of my own history, seems roughly at every given 3600 yr on this planet there is a clensing if you will that changes events in our history, up till a couple of years i had always wondered why, now it seems the answer

definetly an interesting time to be on this rock

can you give some links to some of your history. i can come on here and every 1000 years little green men come and hand out candy but it does not make it true

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Anybody know what this is on the left of the image
Taken from SOHO

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

like it..
seen a few like that myself..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bicklp

I believe it to be venus. I know for a fact it is a planet, if you go throught he images of SOHO from the past, you will find similar pictures of the planets while in transit across the sun. You can clearly tell when its Jupiter and Saturn, they look astoundingly bigger. Hope that helps.
PS. On the SOHO site they explain what some "anomolies" are within the telescope pictures themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join