1. The laws of physics prevent an object with the supposed mass of Planet X to orbit around the sun in the same way as a comet. Even if it could, it
would eventually become apart of the same kind of orbit Earth and all the other planets follow.
2. Nibiru doesn't mean what Planet X doomsayers believe they are. It means ferry boat in Sumerian. And as for the Babylonians? They sometimes used
the word to describe the movement of Jupiter, or Marduck as it was also referred to. So Nibiru is nothing more than another way to say Jupiter.
3. One man (Zecharia Sitchin) managed to mix up the word of ancient civilizations and accidentally came up with a doomsday prophecy when, in fact,
such a thing was never predicted. In fact, both the Sumerian's and the Babylonians thought the Earth was a disk, and there for astronomically
ignorant. If they couldn't figure out the Earth was round, how could they ever predict the end of the world via a large celestial body?
4. Mathematically, Planet X cannot exist. If Planet X is coming in 2012 like people think it will, and if Planet X comes around ever 3600 years like
I've heard it does, then we wouldn't be alive right now. 3600 years before the year 2012, humans were already on the face oft he Earth. In the Year
1588 B.C., the year when Planet X would have passed us by, there were plenty of civilizations running around before and after this year. During the
entire 16th century B.C., there was the Fifteenth through eighteenth dynasties of Egypt, the Shang Dynasty of China, the First dynasty of Babylon, the
Vedic civilization of India, the Mayas, the Greek, the Mycenaean, as well as many others. And they all lived through the year 1588 B.C. Furthermore,
none of them have left any known mention of any strange events, so it is obvious that even if Planet X does exist, it has a much wider time frame than
3600 years. (I only checked one source for the year, so that's my fault)
5. To WhatsUpWithThis. If Planet X DID pass us by when Pompeii was destroyed, then why didn't Planet X affect the entire world? Why didn't fire and
brimstone wipe out entire civilizations? Why didn't giant meteors of death kill thousands? Why didn't anyone notice anything in the sky? Because
Planet X did not pass us by. And as for the so-called discovery in 1983? It's true that two astronomers found a strange body in the sky, but it was
just a distant galaxy. Go ahead if you have any other pro-X theories you want to challenge me with. And what does the Solar Plain have to do with
6. The following website disproves Planet X quickly. www.planet-x.150m.com...
(Still on 2003, but the facts are good otherwise)
7. The Earth wouldn't just "stop" if Planet X came along. A planet can't just "stop" rotating.
9. Planet X was predicted to come in 2003... Nope, we're still here.
10. To Pandora. For one, 2003 UB313, or Eris as it is now known as, is only 23% larger than Pluto. Largest body discovered since Neptune? I don't
think so. Eris would be dwarfed many times over if compared to Neptune, as would Pluto and our Earth, with is larger than both Pluto and Eris. It is
also classified as a dwarf planet now, so it is no longer the tenth planet, as Pluto is no longer the ninth. Finally, when I say Planet X, I am
referring to "Nibiru", "Marduck", and just about any other name for a giant f**king planet speeding towards Earth in a very elliptical orbit, and
not a hypothetical planet (Not dwarf planet, mind you) that is beyond Neptune, but still resides in our Solar System. I am not completely rejecting
the latter, but I'm leaning towards that it doesn't exist. The former doesn't exist period.
More will be added when convenient. You may also post your proof of Planet X so I can make a number about how you're wrong.
UPDATE: Added a poll to see how many believers there really are.
NOTE: When I say Planet X, I am referring to Nibiru, Marduk, etc., not the hypothetical Planet that may exist inside our Solar System, but remains
Nibiru is real. Click the link below to see it.
the last time "planet x/ nibiru" should have passed was 1588 BC there were plenty of flourishing civilizations at the time why weren't they wiped
also the people of Zetatalk SAID it was supposed to pass in 2003 and it never did so they changed the date to 2012 because thats when everything bad
is supposed to happen because anything that has to do with doomsday has to do with 2012 but sadly the Maya neversaid that the world would end anywhere
in there hyroglyphs