It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel

Originally posted by karen61057
Do you know how hot a brown dwarf is? Its about as hot as a fresh cup of coffee. About 120- 150 degrees. Hot enough to melt sugar but not hot enough to melt an asteroid like our sun. Plus you stated in your OP that this is our binary twin so it would have been a part of our solar system from the get go, not a captured object. But I am glad you never run out of arguments to support your beliefs and for that you get a thumbs up. On research though you get a failing grade.

Brown Dwarfs are still way much hotter than cup of coffee. They might still be in thousands of degrees. Even though they no longer produce nuclear reactions, they still are really hot. They are big enough to keep core hot. And cause they are so black, they don't mirror light to space, it turns to heat. And that heat makes it glow like hot charcoal. Then it emits infrared light.

See attached. Ok I was wrong its not as hot as a cup of coffee its as hot as a cup of tea but hey....

www.csmonitor.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

That's the same stuff I read that made me think "nibiru" better called planet x was possible... It's junk threads like this one that discredit all of the real science behind planet x.
Ever notice how everyone and their mother has heard of planet x?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Nibiru is real, and I know exactly why the elites don't let the people know......Which is a joke because everybody deserves the right to know what is happening at a galactic level.

The big thing is to be prepared, that is all I ask of anyone. For October 16, 2011 Nibiru will make closest approximation to earth and will be clearly visible to humans.

Believe Nibiru exists or not, all I am saying, is prepare, stock up on food/water, supplies, find some survival documentation/videos, JUST PREPARE, please, that is all I ask....

For when the time comes, the ones who have prepared have a higher ratio of survival compared to the non-ready

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I'm sorry, but Chemtrails are a done deal.Here in the USA anyway..Our Congress passed HR 2977 making it so...Sorry....Hopefully you nation doesn't do the same....

Think you may want to try it again, but this time do a little research. Here is a good place to start..

www.fas.org...

Now 2977 never made it past committee and was sent thru 2 more times under different bill numbers and all three ended with the same fate. Last try was in 2005 and guess what it died there. Take a look here and you will see other bills that related to 2977. They may have different bill numbers they are still mainly 2977 in content.

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
WE actually have two suns in our solar system. There is a sun behind the sun we see outside. You can see it if you stand in mars. The benevolent E.T's moved Earth to a certain orbit because back then, Earth and the living things on it couldn't handle the radiation of two suns.

Are you just randomly making things up?

Or is this actually a belief of yours?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I work at a hotel so I come across a lot of NASA employees.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack
MissSmartyPants
It does seem as though TPTB are using the music industry to sublimily get us used to the idea. Especially this performance...."Praying For Time".

any credibility that this thread had has now been lost because of this post imo. I'm just surprised you didn't mention illuminati in that post. Why would they have any influence over the music industry and over an individual live performance? Especially relating to a fictitious planet? ridiculous.
edit on 27-3-2011 by ironsjack because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2011 by ironsjack because: (no reason given)

Wait.... dont you know that TPTB use all kinds of media to get us used to ideas they want us to adopt. They use movies, and songs and commercials. (love the one with ET and the Myans) They've got their little fingers in everybodies pie. LOL. At least thats what I've read on ATS. so it must be true no???

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

WE actually have two suns in our solar system. There is a sun behind the sun we see outside. You can see it if you stand in mars. The benevolent E.T's moved Earth to a certain orbit because back then, Earth and the living things on it couldn't handle the radiation of two suns.

I think, err, I hope, this poster was making a joke...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by karen61057

I work at a hotel so I come across a lot of NASA employees.

Where is your hotel and in what capacity are you employed?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I think the OP's screen name is ironic... ain't it? (Half kidding, I promise.)

But yeah... I'm not even going to begin commenting on the content of the OP, after all... tons of other members did that for me.
If anything, I'm disgusted by how many people think that they know that there is this brown dwarf heading towards our sun. What makes you so special that you are able to know for sure what is on the outskirts of our solar system?

Unless you have a high powered telescope and an educational background in cosmology, you have no authority to state with certainty that ANYTHING is coming to end our world.

I mean, if the OP was more hesitant about her conclusions, then I'm sure my response would be more placid. It's the fact that she really has no way of knowing anything that she professed to know that bothers me.

And it's not just the OP (Don't worry, I'm not just picking on one person). This Nibiru crap needs to either be backed up by someone with real knowledge on the subject or dropped altogether. The amount of pointless threads started by amateurs who state that this big object is coming towards us is starting to get silly.

I'm not saying that I completely don't believe that there is something out there. I have no way of knowing.
But I can say with certainty that I'm not going to believe "information" about something that the person providing the "information" has no way of knowing, either. (That was a loaded sentence, eh?)

And normally I wouldn't get into this... but I can't help myself. I need to ask...

As for not telling your children that sh*t might be about to hit the fan... isn't that a little insulting to them? I mean, what do you think of your children if at the ages of 18 and 21 you don't believe they can handle "the news" of the world possibly ending? All due respect of course... I only bring it up cuz I'm just a little concerned if that is truly the opinion you have of your childrens' mental capabilities.
But I'm going to assume that you just said it as a type of personal conclusion to the original post... rather than assume that you actually think that way about your children.
I'm sure if you actually "knew" that Nibiru was coming, you'd tell them. After all, your a mother, so you love your children and don't want them to be completely mentally unprepared.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
For all those posting that there IS a Nibiru, just accept it... it would be nice if one of you actually had some of that proof stuff to back up the words with.

Misinterpreted clay tablets from a civilization that thought it was a good idea to pierce their penises and burn the blood to appease the "gods" (i.e. Sun, Moon and Stars) proof does not make.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Argyll

I think, err, I hope, this poster was making a joke...

That was my first thought........but you never can tell round here nowadays

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
We will see. Just a quick question though. What will you tell us when it gets to 2013, and we still cant see it?.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
R&B Drummer's Wife here: It doesn't really matter what you believe, I believe it is best to be prepared for any circumstance, then to NOT be prepared.
As far as a rogue planet/brown dwarf existing...IRIS picked up the presence of a large celestial object moving towards our solar system from the Ort cloud in 1982. In January 1991 Japanese astronomers picked up a large object entering our solar system. Russian astronomers are tracking a large comet which broke through the eliptic last month. All of these stories has been squashed by the media without even a rebuttal.
There are lawnchair Astronomer's posting photographs all of the time.
There IS something in space, and it IS coming towards us.
Regardless of this, and the fact that a lot of information about these rumors, we are not privy to, why not just take care of you and yours by making solid decisions about what you would do in the face of disaster.
Who cares if it is a Pole Shift, Nibiru, Elenin, natural disaster, the bomb, war, civil unrest, financial collaspes, martial law, or the very real possibility of a house fire?
Have a Bug Out Bag, even FEMA enocourages this action.
As for all of the "Bill Nye's" out there, just take the information for what it is worth, if nothing happens?
TGIF! Eh?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett
Looks convincing, but still not 100% convinced. A couple of the videos you have posted have been pulled from You tube which makes the mystery deepen a bit. Until I can see this planet for myself with my own eyes I won't be totally convinced of anything. The solar cycle is heating up again, we now have 5 sunspots pointed at us right now and one of them is the same one that sent us an x-flare on March 11th. You can check out my thread for links if you like.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have read all of Sitchin's work, just wish I could decipher the Sumerian texts for myself, but I will flag this as it may just be true.
Cheers

Funny how that xflare occurs on EXACTLY the same day the LHC starts smashing protons, check LHC wiki page for reference... also well timed with Japan quake. I agree with an earlier post on this thread, these are very exciting times to be alive!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Protip: any thread with "truth finally revealed" or "must read" in the title, is almost certainly worth ignoring or berating for it's ridiculous claims to bring something new to the table, when it does nothing of the sort.

This one was no exception.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by randbdrummer

That is a very good point you have there. I wonder how many of us actually have a plan of action for when TSHTF. I can guarantee that the vast majority just sit at their pc's, and would have no idea how to react to their theoretical doomsday scenario.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

R&B Wifey here: IRIS picked up an object 8 times the size of Jupiter approaching our Solar System coming from the Ort cloud in 1982, Japanese Astronomer's detected a large celestial body entering our Solar System in Jan.1991. Russian Astronomer's are currently tracking a large object IN our Solar System which they believe is a large comet.
All of these stories were dropped by US media services (AP). The data is still out, there if you take a minute to really investigate.
Something IS out in space heading to our vicinity. Something IS right NOW falling apart in the USA.
No one has to panic or freak out, just do what you would do if you thought a hurricane was approaching...prepare.
If nothing happens, COOL!
If something does happen, you will feel a lot better knowing you can hold out on your own til the dust settles eh?
Let's NOT shoot a person who feels that they are providing a helpful message.

BTW: Suppliers are increasing the cost of MRE's, IF you can find them because the GOV. and FEMA have been stocking up and creating shortages for over a year now.
If nothing is going to happen then what are they preparing for? And shouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
Nibiru is real, and I know exactly why the elites don't let the people know......Which is a joke because everybody deserves the right to know what is happening at a galactic level.

The big thing is to be prepared, that is all I ask of anyone. For October 16, 2011 Nibiru will make closest approximation to earth and will be clearly visible to humans.

Believe Nibiru exists or not, all I am saying, is prepare, stock up on food/water, supplies, find some survival documentation/videos, JUST PREPARE, please, that is all I ask....

For when the time comes, the ones who have prepared have a higher ratio of survival compared to the non-ready

Sorry , but I believe the date is Sept. 27, 2011. Can't quite remember where I saw it, but it was recently. The guy said the magnnetic pull could be so great it could topple the earth. May there is something to it, when the second coming comes the earth will undergo changes man will not believe, :In the blink of an eye, where there is water , there will be land.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Even if the government announces tomorrow "the nibiru is real", it won't prove anything. Nothing can be proven 100 % for any astronomical events. It is only the probability. But the anomalies around the globe are soaring incuding the earth quakes and tsunamis. I feel even the weather is unusually windy in this town where I live for the last 20 years. It was never like this. There are too many abnormal symptoms of something is coming.

Believe it or not, it was the same in the Noah's time. You don't lose anything just by being prepared.

search the following topics in google

future dreams of some people
future maps, prophecies
unusual pictures of the second sun in various cities world wide
crop circles revealing 2012 planetary alignment,
mass death of birds, fish and dolphines
people go crazy, disorganized mental process, slur in speech.. etc

to name a few...

Either they are all isolated events, or they could be all related..
Human brains are special in the sense that they can analyze various events in one single frame of paradigm.

"approaching planetary object massive enough to cause havoc on earth"

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join