It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Temporarily closed for staff review.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to be clear here:

16e.) Illicit Activity:
i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

Terms and Conditions of Use

That includes any and all discussions in existing topics.

Further posts about narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances will be removed and the member temporarily POST BANNED.

edit on Wed Sep 28 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I apologize Tread. It was not my intention to go against the T&C of the ATS boards.

-saige-

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wow. A guess at what happened forces my hand here...
Must have been a simultaneous synaptic avalanche in the brains of certain Elenin diehards...
What else could it have been? Must have been pretty ugly though, the mod pushed the drugs button, and we will forever be left to wonder.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is all an ongoing process, it is not something that just "happens" on a "specific date". There is a window of opportunity between Sept. 29th - Nov. 22 (Earth moving through Elenin's dust trail), because I do believe Elenin actually exists. The reason most people discredit its possibility of existence is because of its lack of appearance, but apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing, which has shrouded the star's visibility altogether. These celestial bodies are so cold that they aren’t correctly detected on telescopes. This kind of phenomenon happens with dwarf stars.

The whole solar system is heating up, the Sun is becoming active and earth change events are becoming more frequent with greater intensity. Many fail to realize that while the 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches at the Elenin alignment, the water tables reportedly rose in Florida like with the 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis last year. March 11, 2011 is the same time that Texas aquifers fluctuated with the 9.0 Japan Quake, which now seems more likely to be caused by the Sun/Earth/Elenin alignment than an earthquake halfway around the world. In fact, earth change events appear to be escalating (like earth wobble) with the approach of the Elenin object

FEMA is buying billions in food for the Elite and prepping without you right now as we speak

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

How many times does it have to be said, Earth will not move through Elenin's tail

1) I doubt if there's enough of Elenin left now to produce a significant tail

2) Even if Elenin were still intact, its tail would be nowhere near long enough to reach Earth

3) Elenin will be well above the ecliptic by then, so the angle it forms with the Sun will mean that any tail points up and away from Earth

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

If there were gravitational lensing of the magnitude you suggest, then the entire solar system would have been destroyed and long ago.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by oxbow

There is no way that a brown dwarf two times the size of Jupiter can just break up into pieces
, now maybe if it were a comet yes, but that is just a formulated lie created to deceive the public

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Do you know why Elenin broke into pieces? It's called tidal forces.

Do you know why Elenin cannot be as massive as you claim?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I'll ask once again. It looked like a comet. It behaved like a comet. It followed our models like a comet. Why is it a dwarf star?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

And I will say once again, you got me
, but we shall see in a couple months who will say I told you so

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You do realize that planets are not on a fixed orbit, but move according to the forces acting on them. If there were a new large mass in the solar system it would detected as the known planets would no longer move to their predicted positions.

That simple test rejects your claim. The effects would have been detectable years ago.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join