It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Elenin IS Nibiru, and the fear that they try to install is that Nibiru will collide into our planet. (THAT is why they also want you to believe it does not exist, you see?) For them to say that something exists (not wanting you to believe it exists) THEN giving you false information about it so that you Fear what is actually not to be Feared, and THUS creating much doubt in many people that it CANNOT exist because of the catastrophic lies ! Don't you see the double-counter here?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mclinking

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Sky watcher

There is no new large object out there. If it were within the orbit of Jupiter it would be easily visible to the named eye. Nothing could be hidden. The planets would not be where they are supposed to be. Amateur astronomers all over the world would be abuzz with this. You simply cannot hide something of this scale.

You are fast asleep. There IS a large object out there, but not near enough yet to be detected with the naked eye. One planet, Neptune, is not where it should be, Saturn has tilted, Pluto has turned red, Jupiter has lost a stripe and most are undergoing global warming. Regarding Elenin, you could say that CW Leonis is a coverup for the brown dwarf and has been proved to be moving on the same trajectory as Elenin, also a nasty bit of work, as we shall soon discover. All this is well-documented and I don't intend to do your homework for you. There have been several sightings recently in Australia of what looks like a brown dwarf and an evil looking sod it is! And I haven't mentioned YU55 yet. By the time that arrives, it will be like adding fuel to the flames.
Your days are numbered, I'm afraid.

Please show me a link to an astronomers site discussing neptune not being where it should be. Or is this a fabricated fact that you've come up with? I haven't found anything that suggests this has happened. Why? Because it hasn't. Saturn has been explain. It does this in cycles.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xxnibiruxx

Elenin IS NOT Nibiru.
1. Elenin is low mass.
2. Sitchin who made up the story about Nibiru says it won't arrive for decades
3. Elenin apparently has broken up

You should learn about Sitchin's fiction before you try to hijack his fiction.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
. tag

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Posted on August 30th
Comet Elenin Self-Destructs

This was on August 30th as well, Nasa may just be lying to us again, now that we found out about it !

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Elenin Didn't Disintegrate !

It's just another famous cover-up by Nasa. Elenin is getting dimmer due to “something else”… and the military are concerned

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Do you have any real evidence for your claim other than the hoax site you referred to?

You've linked to a site that begins with Hoaglund's hoax.

The reports of the dimming of Elenin came from a lot of sources - mostly not NASA related.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I will not be surprised if the world is a totally different place next year.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

The reports of the dimming of Elenin came from a lot of sources - mostly not NASA related..

Nasa knows that people are catching onto their lies, so wouldn't you think that they would have their claims come from other sources so as to get people to believe that this did not come from them ? It seems very likely to me. Another thing, Elenin has been in elliptical orbit around our sun for many years, it is highly unlikely that it would break up from near passage of the sun. I can't say this enough: For them to say that something exists (not wanting you to believe it exists) THEN giving you false information about it so that you fear what is actually not to be feared, and THUS creating much doubt in many people that it CANNOT exist because of the catastrophic lies ! Don't you see the double-counter here?

edit on 26-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: bolded text

edit on 26-9-2011 by xxnibiruxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Elections are slated for the US, Russia, Romania, France, Spain, etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

From what I see the people that claim that NASA lies are actually the liars.

Another thing, Elenin has been in elliptical orbit around our sun for many years, it is highly unlikely that it would break up from near passage of the sun.

Take the time to learn about tidal forces.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Well I guess all we can about it now is wait and see if there are any major earthquakes within the next two months. The last two Elenin alignments caused the Chile 8.8 earthquake, and then in March the Japan 9.0 earthquake. My guess is either California, Seattle, or Mexico City would be due for the next large earthquake within a couple months from now. We shall see

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Well I guess all we can about it now is wait and see if there are any major earthquakes within the next two months. The last two Elenin alignments caused the Chile 8.8 earthquake, and then in March the Japan 9.0 earthquake. My guess is either California, Seattle, or Mexico City would be due for the next large earthquake within a couple months from now.

Elenin has not caused any quakes. The alignments were no on the dates of the quakes. People claiming that either did not check or fudged the data.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
When is Elenin actually meant to pass us by??

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

according to NASA its now exactly between earth and the sun here

and now waiting for the big news , while i dont believe anything will happen but lets wait and see , and if nothing happens then i dont know where all these threads about this comet will go.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Hopefully in the bin mate! Cheers for the link though, Can't wait for this Elenin nonsense to be put to bed!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Look at the statistics for how many earthquakes in all magnitudes occur per year. There at least 15 that are 7.0 or greater per year. There are earthquakes daily. Some days with multiple 6.0 and greater. Stop being misinformed and passing on your ignorance to others. Look up the life of comets in our solar system. The closer they get to the Sun, the more likely they are to break up. It's not hard to comprehend. Do some legit research from the last 100 years. Don't just rely on conspiracy sites that haven't put out a single credible thing ever.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This fellow is right. If you look at where Elenin was on March 11 it wasn't in remotely close to being perfectly alined.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, so far today there have been 4 earthquakes of magnitude 5.0+, which seems about normal. Lol, I'm just waiting to read that thread saying "Major Earthquake Hits..." hahaha, but seriously in a few days, it'll just be bye bye Elle... and if I'm wrong? Awesome, I look forward to the reports... I thought Elenin broke up anyway? Haha, shows how much I know.

edit on 26-9-2011 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

There should be more earth quakes to come today. Look at past days from earth quakes all over the globe. If there is less than 5 or 6 I'd be surprised.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join