It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is very interesting, I have a few questions:

1)what is the estimated cost for supplies to provide for the growth of the "Stone"?
2)what would happen if I used/fed the stone to my dog?
3)will you begin to distribute the replicas of your stone when you can create them in short periods of time?
4)i'd like to begin the process; any other "tips" you have?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
1)what is the estimated cost for supplies to provide for the growth of the "Stone"?
Everything is just a few dollars, with the exception of the water bath. The water bath is actually a very simple appliance, but they tend to cost a few hundred dollars. You might be able to get a cheap one for $100.

2)what would happen if I used/fed the stone to my dog?
Same effect as on a human.

3)will you begin to distribute the replicas of your stone when you can create them in short periods of time?
Yes, but don't rely on me to do this. It might not get to you in time.

4)i'd like to begin the process; any other "tips" you have?
Everything is in the book. Start by getting the apparatus, then just follow the instructions. Be patient.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This post refers to sign00 + _damon.

I received your U2Us - but when I hit the "send" button I got from TPTB here on ATS the following message...

You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff until you have more than 20 posts.

So... sorry guys - NO privacy here.
Nevertheless I will answer your U2Us here IN THE OPEN - if you are ok with that?!

Let me know.

C

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
1. Can the apparatus be moved during the process? Say, relocated if moving home.

2. If one is to eat the stone daily to sustain its effects, are we meant to have the process constantly running?

3. Can my stone, made out of my urine be used to heal someone else if they consume it?

4. Hair and teeth falling out? Skin peeling?

5. Can we see photos of your stone or the effects it has had on you? To know what to expect.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I want to pose a question and discuss a possible connection between ORMUS/ORMEs and the urine based philosopher's stone.

Since David Hudson found ORME in his soil and it said to occur naturally in various herbs and vegetables, wouldn't our urine likely have traces of this substance? If this is true, then the whole process might only be meant to enhance the potency of ORME that we would normally pee out and recycle back into nature.

In addition, the quality of anyone's urine is highly dependent on the types of things they ingest. Could someone who is already unhealthy or on an all meat diet create a potent and quality philosopher's stone?

When these books were written hundreds of years ago the environment, medicine, and eating habits were very different than what they are today. If our urine only has these substances because of our diet, then it might be safe to assume that very few people living in US can produce a quality philosopher's stone. Most of the food in the US is grown on land that does not have healthy soil because modern farming methods don't allow the land to rest and replenish with nature's nutrients, such as ORMEs. The genetically modified foods don't capture nutrients because they were designed to grow without them so businesses could continue their bad farming practices profitably. Also our urine is full of horrible chemicals from the water we drink to the medicines we take.

It makes you wonder whether TPTB realized the secret would get out someday and designed a plan to corrupt this material that would normally be pure and easily transformed into a powerful substance.

So my question is what substance in our urine is responsible for creating this kind of philosopher's stone?

edit on 26-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
In case anyone wanted to see what it might look like?? Sorry I tried to embed and it didn't work

www.youtube.com...

Similar to what David Hudson said about ORME when it made contact with the sun, the stone produced a huge white light when burned

Also, please see my question and post above. Thanks.

edit on 26-3-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I just drank my own urine and I feel weird

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
IIIIX
No problem. I think everyone wants to hear anyway!

Mikeraphone

1. Can the apparatus be moved during the process? Say, relocated if moving home.
The apparatus can. In the Second Part you don't want the flask getting bashed around or turned upside-down. But if you carefully carry it from one place to another it should be OK. This will increase the time it takes because you'll have shaken it up and so the layering will need to form again, but it will with time.

2. If one is to eat the stone daily to sustain its effects, are we meant to have the process constantly running?
No, it can easily and quickly be multiplied once completed.

3. Can my stone, made out of my urine be used to heal someone else if they consume it?
Yes, there's nothing special about whose urine it is. You could even use the urine of an animal.

4. Hair and teeth falling out? Skin peeling?
Read the chapter on Powers of the Stone.

5. Can we see photos of your stone or the effects it has had on you? To know what to expect.
Hmmmm... I don't see why not. Though it doesn't look like much, just some black mess in the bottom of a flask. I also have the retort from the First Part left over still all black with the white crystals on top, which looks more interesting.

MaryStillToe

It's not because of the diet. If you are alive then your urine will be alive enough to make the Stone. About ORMEs, I don't know much about this except from various times it has been talked about over the years. From what I can see these are minute particles of metals. From an alchemical perspective these very small particles of metals would have medicinal value because they can more easily be broken down by the body into the fundamental life-energy. A few years ago I used to take volcanic ash with minerals in it, which did make me feel great and make my head clearer. But it's not the Stone. Actually the alchemical texts even mentioned that in the ancient times it was popular to ingest gold dust, which they said does work, but is nowhere near the Stone in value. Eating fruit is also good for you, and for the same reason again.

The fact is that there is no magic substance. Anything you ingest that is good for you is good for you because it contains more life-energy or is more easily broken down into life-energy, and the Stone is concentrated life-energy. So there are many things that are good for us, and they are all good for us for the same reason. Meditation and yoga practices are good for the same reason too. Energy. The Stone is massively concentrated energy, all this other stuff is just a little bit of energy.

Question from U2U:

how does one study alchemy, web searches turn up all sorts of conflicting messages, do you have any advice
Study the old books, not the new ones. The 16th and 17th century texts are the more easy to understand. Firstly I'd say too read all the books from my Bibliography. Then go ahead and look for more. Be careful about listening to interpretations. If something is true it has to make sense with Nature. This is a natural process. You should be able to understand how it works, not assume it is something beyond you. Most people who don't understand feel this way not because it is too complicated for them, but because it is too simple for them.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Question on Red Stage. So once I get the Red powder substance you instruct the reader to ferment it with gold. Can you explain the fermentation process? How would one go about starting and completing it?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
pissing on the junipers beside the cottage has killed the poor old thing
junipers are tuff
when a person is diabetic the ants love your urine

there is an experiment where they didn't let chickens eat any calcium
the chickens were still laying eggs out putting calcuim they were NOT consuming
they experimenters found that the chickens were converting the next closest related element into calcium which is supposed to be impossible.

again real alchemy right under your nose.

Danbones is right about this one. We don't actually need to eat calcium in order to get calcium. Of course not. It's the same when you grow water cress, all that leafyness is not just minerals from the water, air and seed. They've been created. And the fact that you can grow some plants on only distilled water and air only shows that the plant must be transmuting the elements.

This is how the Stone works. It provides what I call life-energy, which is what everything is made of. Any particle can be broken down into this, and then remade into a new element. So when you ingest the Stone, you don't need to eat anything else, you now have everything that you need, your body will convert it into exactly what it wants. When you eat food this has to be digested in your stomach in an attempt to extract some life-energy from it. So we are all living off just a little bit of energy, what we can extract from food, drink and air. Lighter foods are easier to digest, so easier to extract the life-energy, which is why they are more healthy.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck
Question on Red Stage. So once I get the Red powder substance you instruct the reader to ferment it with gold. Can you explain the fermentation process? How would one go about starting and completing it?

I have a whole chapter dedicated to this in the book.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

It's not because of the diet. If you are alive then your urine will be alive enough to make the Stone.

The fact is that there is no magic substance. The Stone is massively concentrated energy, all this other stuff is just a little bit of energy.

I see what you are saying. However, let's say I don't eat anything for a month, then what part of what my body is producing this substance in my urine that is capable of creating this stone.

Urine is mostly water and smaller amounts of "waste" (urea and bile) filtered out by the kidneys.

It has to be linked to something specific, no?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing.

I've a background in medieval philosophy and alchemy so I'll be sure to give it a look over and post back here when I'm done.

I'll be interested to see if there really is anything of value in it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaryStillToe
I see what you are saying. However, let's say I don't eat anything for a month, then what part of what my body is producing this substance in my urine that is capable of creating this stone.

Urine is mostly water and smaller amounts of "waste" (urea and bile) filtered out by the kidneys.

It has to be linked to something specific, no?

Yes and no. Firstly it will be better if the urine is darker, which is why it should be collected from the first time your urinate in the morning. Now what you are looking for is not a specific mineral, but simply the lightest most volatile particles in the urine. By distillation and calcination you can make the urine separate into layers, and therefore extract these lightest particles which will form on top. What these light particles are made of I'm not completely sure, some kind of crystalline salt. But the type of salt doesn't really matter, it is the fact that they are volatile which is important. If you did not eat for a month then I would assume there to be less, but perhaps even your urine would be purer and it might be more effective, I'm not sure either way.

Anyway, what I am saying is that the actual elements of the salt are not important, you are simply looking for a very light matter with certain qualities.

In fact it is the distillate of the urine which contains more of the active principle, which is the life-energy I mentioned. The salt itself is more of the body, like the husk of the seed. But the seed itself is in the water. This is why the water cannot be subjected to high temperature and must be distilled on low heat. Otherwise the life-energy is destroyed, as when you overcook food, or burn wood.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
As requested, here are some photos of the Stone in development.

The first is the current state, which is not very interesting as it's just a blob of dark stuff. The camera also seems to have made it look yellowish, whereas in reality it is darker and more of a dark ash color. This is possibly due to the lightbulb being yellowish or/and reflection off the walls. The whole image has too much yellow in it, but I didn't want to modify the image.

The strange thing above the flask is half of a plastic bottle, which I attached there so I can add ice next to the neck of the flask in order to make it condense quicker.

postimage.org...

But I also still have the retort with the white crystals in it, which looks cooler. Although yours will not look exactly like this because (1) I already extracted most of the crystals, (2) my retort is damp now since I left it lying around, which has made the crystals look soft. When dry they were whiter and more powdery looking.

postimage.org...
postimage.org...
edit on 27-3-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Invaluable. Thanks for everything. Nearly 2:00 a.m. here. Could only log on to catch up on thread and get pictures. Thanks again. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Okay I've just finished my first read through, having skipped a good portion of the supplimentary quotes he provided (I've read the works he refers to).

His own work minus backing material is about 60 pages long and for the life of me I cannot find any fault in it. The methods he provides are backed up by numerous other Alchemists through-out the ages and he goes out of his way to provide the corrosponding references within the works making this a very easy work for a complete novice to walk away with the literal keys of life. Also I can't qualify it but the genuine personal understanding this guy shows in this work is breath taking. In terms of the Philosophy of how the process works he stands right up there with any of the other adepts and masters. Also he doesn't descend into blind mysticism and superstition but at every turn provides the simple explainations you'd expect from someone who has actually accomplished a task. In this regard I find his case very compelling.

His Alchemical Secret ingredient Urine is a surprising conclusion. Although I can see how it would work. But I did know a man a long time ago who assured me that Semen was the Prima Materia of the Great Work. That made sense to me because it is a substance with the potential to create life whilst Urine would mostly be viewed as the remains. However, from his point of view Urine could be viewed as the life energy distilled by the body one time and through the Alchemical process we are refining and already refined material until it arrives at its pure elements.

Then mimicing nature we recombine these parts into, for want of a better word, solid energy, a living stone. The pure energy we take from everything. Zero point burgers anyone? This book has fascinated me and I'll be attempting the procedure for myself. If anyone else is interested in trying this with me we could start a seperate forum and conduct a proper test.

1 - 3 years is a long time but if this is real it's worth the wait. And if not we'll become immortal by being remembered as the most hard core debunkers of all time.
edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: sure why not?

edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: Rapidly decreasing IQ

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I just have one question, you claim that before every new age a catastrophe occurs and many people are killed. Basically the entire population of the earth was killed by the Deluge. So can this stone save us from disaster? Sometimes it feels like we're getting closer and closer to some big catastrophe, at least around there, all of these tragic predictions all the time. Ok yes so basically I can tell that the earth is very angry and I feel like we will be feeling her wrath soon. Maybe sooner than a year even.
Can the stone help us survive nuclear radiation or worse??
And what's a way to maybe cut some corners to make it quicker? Even if it isn't as potent.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rareredhead
I just have one question, you claim that before every new age a catastrophe occurs and many people are killed. Basically the entire population of the earth was killed by the Deluge. So can this stone save us from disaster? Sometimes it feels like we're getting closer and closer to some big catastrophe, at least around there, all of these tragic predictions all the time. Ok yes so basically I can tell that the earth is very angry and I feel like we will be feeling her wrath soon. Maybe sooner than a year even.
Can the stone help us survive nuclear radiation or worse??
And what's a way to maybe cut some corners to make it quicker? Even if it isn't as potent.

Yes the Stone saves you from the disaster, since you will be unaffected by heat, cold and radiation and you won't need to eat, drink or breathe. So you're pretty safe against anything. Of course you can still die, but it needs to be something drastic, like getting totally crushed or having your head cut off. This is assuming you have a very high concentration of the Stone though (multiplied many times in quality). At first it is not so powerful.

There's no shortcut I know of, although I'm not claiming one does not exist. The White Stone is the first you get, which is less powerful, and won't keep you from death. It might cure a cancer but it won't make you immortal. The Red Stone is the one that really makes you into something special.

Things are going to get worse, but we still have a few years. When the big catastrophe comes it'll take everyone by surprise.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

But I did know a man a long time ago who assured me that Semen was the Prima Materia of the Great Work.

I expect it would probably work. But you'd need a lot of semen. It'd probably all be yicky by the time you've collected enough. Not a nice image. Although I would guess that some of the old alchemists tried this, and I never found any who recommended it, which leads me to think that urine is better.

However, from his point of view Urine could be viewed as the life energy distilled by the body one time and through the Alchemical process we are refining and already refined material until it arrives at its pure elements.

Exactly. Couldn't have put it better myself, and I didn't in fact. I might steal those words from you for the FAQ follow-up I'm planning.

If anyone else is interested in trying this with me we could start a seperate forum and conduct a proper test.

Very good idea. I encourage you to do this. I don't know whether I'd be able to participate. Perhaps if you make sure the server doesn't log any IPs and make the whole thing as anonymous as possible.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join