It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 1656hrs

Dude, you are so real. Of course the PS is a real deal!! As real as Nicolas Flamel!! NIC !!!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So the current knowledge of the philosophers stone is fire..

Then you react with air, and get ice(you can litterally turn anything into anything..)

The theurgy is in the thought which is the stone of consciousness that allows thinking and doing and behaving come from this!

The knowledge of the philosophers stone is deep seated.. in and out of the realism of time and change.. it cusps on the behavening of the mature and smart factor of time..which is under control by consciousness and that means beings are rulers of the universe. The famed Philosopher Kings are us.. and we are in a tangent loop of evolution.. which is brave and prickled.. one come and come all.. from the most modern of philosophies which rest on knowledge and choice! The meaning of the philosophers stone is simple.. it means that we can rely on the laws of physics themselves.. which are rested on a miracle.. and so thus.. does everything mean.. All of life is a miracle.. and we are one sovereign unit unto ourselves!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: sign00

-sign

Hello there to the community. First of all I would like to ask forgiveness if the weakness of my english expresses somewhere. It is not my main language.

After two days non-stop reading this whole thread [which i consider a fundamental historical relic to what's coming within the next years, cept for the guys who jumped-in to speak aggressively], i simply couldn't avoid direct some words to 'Sign00' [wherever he is now] in memoria to the place your book occupies in my current life. Its been ten years since i started this incredible research journey. Back then i had no clue i'd reach to a point where it would seem perfectly clear to my mind that I was fulfiling my own unique path while also all the lines i've dig into would appear perfectly syncronized towards the same Universal Truth, only under different perspectives and different names.

Sign00, i wish i was here when your posts were fresh so I could embark on this journey with you alongside Frater210 and a few others to whom perhaps you've joined forces. Being here by then I'd make better use of your enlightenment than i have now, years late. But like i said, i've been tracing my own personal path, digging my own research, interpreting them the own way my personal experiences would allow me to conceive, breathing my own experiences, making the essential questions, distilling all the perceptions i could from it, calcining all that's not paved in love in the current society patterns and after each of these cycles i've been through, coagulating the resultant awareness.

I understand there is no shortcuts in the process of learning so i decided to 'spend more time in that [zero] phase'. And this is one of the reasons why most people simply won't get what you mean [summed to the 'Little Me syndromn', of course] and instead they feel the need for a proof before they try it for themselves [as if they had anything relevant to lose in the process other than those hours spent discrediting other people's works trying to impose their relig.. ops cience upon other living souls]... I'll do this for helping people, yes. I'll do this hoping to jump off this imposed lifestyle that tries to hold us in a five senses fake reality, even for a moment, yes. But I also can realize how amazingly beautiful, breathtaking and satisfying it is to perform the steps, to follow the guidances and the tracks that lead to Sages centuries ago and eventually having to wisely deal with the unpredictions/accidents having Nature as their teacher. I probably will burn a few samples and miss a few steps, but eventually it will work. Just as planned and written. 'Cause deep in my heart i feel it, and the heart is the greatest interdimentional link betweek the Physical World and the upper ones which detain the 'All Possibility' aspect of Existance. The mind thinks, the heart knows. And maybe, just maybe, this is why some brilliant people can't see simple nature performances but instead they formulate hairy theories around it.

Anyways, in the first place i want to thank you Sign00. Your goal is kind, your reasons are pure and directed to charity and mutual help if we consider we live in the age of aquarius and the planet is increasing its frequencies [alot of kharma to be payed in this new year, btw].

With the Book of Aquarius I have been able to advance a giant step on my major fundamental answers I have been asking myself this whole transitional past decade. Thank you for that.

[1/2]

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
[2/2]

Secondly, i also believe you are on the right path. I simply know this, just like you can see auras. Do not let yourself frown by most of those people we see here. Remember they are stuck to the Matrix and pay no respect to intuition, only science. They do only believe in what they imediatelly can see, even their very own science accepts that all there is in this multiverse is more than 95 percent Dark Energy, which nothing science knows about. They are attached to their physical reality, yet they know they can only listen to what's inside of a small frequency range and to see only what reflects light. You are enlightened by God Himself, and I'm pretty certain the Creator is already happy with your contribution.

NOTICE THIS: I hear nothing about you since last post in 2012 or 2013 here. Yet I don't think you will make it all the way to Red on this first try of yours [not disencouraging you, though. I would really love to hear you made it at first attempt]. Anyone who would expect one to succeed on his first attempt on creating the Stone is either ingenuous or ignorant about this being one of the biggest mysteries of Nature and the very modus operandi by it amongst all creations, as Papus wisely and long discoursed on his books. It would be like graduating in Physics, becoming a Doctor in Cosmology and, a week later, believing you are already capable of calculating the route of a meteor as it crosses our solar system. Of course anyone would love to make it in the first shot 'cause it'll be a hell of a re-work, but there are so many variables. There is a difference between being enlightened enough to decrypt the Ancient Sages and to be Paracelsus himself after several atempts working on his own development procedures.

By the way, consider for a moment that half of the ancient sages from the generation of Bacon, Waite and Hohenheim themselves had been born in the current chaos of 30 years ago, with their very own brilliancy. Would you be so sure they would still have achieved all they, in reality, have? Do not think for a second we live in the ideal moment to get in touch with true knowledge of the Natural Arts only because information flows at the speed of light. Remember the very transmitter is automatically corrupting its source. [Also remember that mankind also love to ridicule stuff now, not to mention homo homini lupus]

I would also like to kindly ask you to, whenever you show up, provide us any means to walk with you and humbly share our achievements, our errors and our experiences all the way to, with God's Blessing, Shambalah, after amazing years of stages, colors and circulations. And that the trip towards there be long and crosses the whole globe, so we can help every single starving soul that today has no clue why are they dieing of hunger for not having a piece of paper we call 'money'.

This thread has long lost its only objective due to humans' habits of talking concirning people instead of their ideas, but i would also like to appeal to whoever is still tracking this legendary topic and is interested in sharing experiences, has intell on the BoA author's activities or anything that includes a healthy and productive conversation between people that are actually trying stuff for themselves instead of disencouraging other's to get in touch and give this thread a N-esm chance.

I'll keep an eye on this topic as the other will dive deep inside 'alchemyprocesses' website as I work on the Stone myself.

For anyone interested to come along, i have directed my studies exclusivelly on the Philosopher's Stone since 5 years ago, I have detailed studied the BoA three times, am finishing reading all the quoted books (which, by the way, I thank the limbo for the 'curious' way they all came at me in a single compiled archive of 1840 pages) and since a few months ago i started to have this feeling, this voice inside of my heart, saying that its time to begin to elevate my thoughts, gather the apparatus and start making it... I will begin it in less than a month from now...

...though its perfectly clear to me that both my physicial and spiritual experiences have already been through whole different levels of perceptions since 'sign00's masterpiece came into my path.

Rely on Nature.
Infinite love to you all.

P.S. Please, save both mine, yours and the whole community time if you intend, from this moment on, to start a wave of criticism which seems to be seasonal in this thread. You would do better to just start writing the Book of Pisces... Make sure you manuscript it... And parriot to 51 Rue de Montmorency.

P.P.S. A message to all those people who diverged from the original poster's subject or made several unfounded criticism: If you have nothing relevant to add, a wise man once said nothing.
edit on 15-2-2019 by rherocc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Don't know if anyone is still following this thread however I do have the archived content of bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org saved on my hard drive. If anyone is seriously looking for the disappeared forum, I've got it all up to November 23 2011, including the pdf as well as audio version of the Book of Aquarius.

In case you're interested, U2U me please.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kellaris

i followed that forum for a long time.... do you know if ANYONE actually completed the process?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Is this book about distilling/vitrifying pee and consuming it? . . .

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Actually I don't - with the disappearance of the forum all went silent around the book. Setting up a lab and starting the work - around April 2021 I do hope.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kellaris
a reply to: Akragon

Actually I don't - with the disappearance of the forum all went silent around the book. Setting up a lab and starting the work - around April 2021 I do hope.

I still have a bunch of Alchemy stuff on my computer. If your interested give me a PM. I'll let you know what I have.

posted on Jul, 9 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
Indeed. Needs to be tested if it works. At least in case of the Book of Aquarius it's processed stuff, many folks around the Earth consume pee raw in order to heal their diseases.

Didn't try it myself - never went that extreme, however the philosopher's stone is worth a try.

The Book of Aquarius is written in a way that we're able to understand it, another as comprehensive manual would be the Ripley's Scrolls, however there are still many unsolved mysteries - sort of riddles and symbology so without a proper explanation nobody can ever achieve the ultimate final goal.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

From what I remember there was several people that had the work quite deep into the process... and said work actually followed what was supposed to happen according to the BOA

I would be very fascinated to see what you end up accomplishing

Too bad that site went down... it was pretty interesting

posted on May, 2 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
That is awesome. Someone told me to come here in my search for it. I even emailed forgotten books and they said they cant comment on it and if they did have a back up couldnt share it for "privacy reasons" would love to take a look at what you have. im too new to u2u you. can you shoot me a message? a reply to: Kellaris

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow this whole subject is very interesting and simple to follow in the event of curiosity that I'm decided to enbark in the search/research and see where I land. Aside from that just wondering if there is anybody out there that has any follow ups or further information regarding the topic. Just saying the whole things feels earee with a lot of questinable markers which leads me to believe that there might be some true to all this. Anyways...

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   
This is an interesting read. Does anyone still have access to this book, or has anyone completed this process?

Thank you

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Greetings Kellaris,

Are you able to U2U me regarding the forums that have been taken down? If not, is there another way for us to talk/send files? As I am a user who does not have 20 posts, ATS will not allow me to send messages to anyone other than staff members. I have the Book of Aquarius but am looking for the forums that were taken down years ago.

Thank you!

edit on 20-2-2024 by Schawaka27 because: added the line “is there a way for us to talk/send files”

top topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join