It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

If one is on medication, will it affect the stone? Also, would taking vitamines make it stronger or affect it in anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

If one is on medication, will it affect the stone? Also, would taking vitamines make it stronger or affect it in anyway.

No and no. It doesn't matter what the content of the urine is remember, we just want the volatile particles, whatever that may be.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

So you're the one who wrote the book. I guess I should have read the forum before I went straight for the book.

So I guess I get to ask you after all.

An old Teacher of mine told me the the Key to this was Semen or in the Womans case the disgarded menstrum. How would those materials work as opposed to Urine in this process?

As a side note: the whole I'll answer questions for 48 hours then be gone is very reddity
You could just keep making alternate accounts and try to keep in touch with a core group of people who'd be interested in taking up the work with you. I needed a kick in the ass and with your book I think I got it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
coolottie I noticed your quote from If by Kipling in your signature. Even though this is off topic, it reminded me that I wrote a tribute to that poem, some extra verses:

If you can forgive a man who shows no repent,
Not judge him, not accuse him of lie or cheat;
If you don't try to change what you cannot prevent;
If you can love a stranger you have yet to meet;
If you can force a smile when you're feeling low,
To keep up spirits, not bring others down;
If you can find a kind word to give when you know
The pain of another that shows in their frown;

If you can find beauty in things which to others seem dull,
Or find some beauty if it seems like there's none;
If you can appreciate each moment to full,
But not dwell in the past when the moment has gone;
If you can hold your tongue when you've no kind words in mind,
And not contradict when you know another is wrong;
If you are not embarrassed to say something kind,
If when feeling weak you still try to be strong;

If you can wake up each morning, no matter what day,
And rise from the bed with thanks for your life,
Even if the future looks gloomy and grey,
And be ready to smile through challenge and strife;
If you can meet every challenge which blocks every turn,
Not with stress, but a clear mind of balance and calm;
If you can admit your mistakes and from them you learn,
If you can hold together through distress and harm;

If you can live in a world where money reigns King,
But you allegiance instead you do not place there,
And to neither wealth nor greed you do cling,
If you always strive to be honest and fair;
If you always give one hundred percent,
Be it in friendship, work, in life or in love;
If you can forgive yourself, and not the past resent,
If to no man you think of yourself above;

If you stick to the truth when it would be easy to lie,
And you believe in yourself when no one else will;
If you can stand an attack with your head held up high;
If you make no promise you don't intend to fulfill;
If you can speak out and then act when you must
To stop a bad deed other men would let by;
If you have the courage to fight the unjust,
And if you can help you don't turn a blind eye;

If you can take a hit and not cringe from the blood,
Not cry for sympathy, not show your pain;
But continue onwards from where you stood,
Fighting forwards through sun, snow or rain;
If you can make peace when you want to fight,
Or say "sorry" even when it's not your fault,
If you don't make trouble out of anger or spite,
If you know when to act, and know when to halt;
edit on 27-3-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

An old Teacher of mine told me the the Key to this was Semen or in the Womans case the disgarded menstrum. How would those materials work as opposed to Urine in this process?

Exactly the same way, except using that instead of the urine. Have a try if you like, but I really don't think that it's going to be more efficient than with urine, it must surely have been tried by the alchemists before. They tried all kinds of things.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

It'd be a 4chan style arrangment. Nothing logged and every one known by a unique identifier if it was to exist.

I've been on the fence a long time about this one but I have you to thank for giving me the kick in the ass needed to move on.

I've just turned 30 and so far I've spent the first 20 years of my life being trained by my mother and father. He's a Yogi and she's, eh I guess the best description would be a Mystic so I grew up with an awful lot of occult knowledge. I joined them Masons, The OTO and the GD in my early 20's and spent 6 years in those schools learning from some genuine adepts (a lot of off cuff nut cases too but organisational revenue has to come from somewhere). when I was 26 I decided to quit a lucrative highly paid sales job and go to live in a Christian Monastery in Syria to devote myself to a proper old worldy hermitate for a year. I have a lot of experience with internal alchemy but I was always on the fence about the external alchemy. Yet when I read your book, everything I've learned about Quantum Mechanics, Magick and Alchemy just kinda clicked and I could see the stone as a physical manifestation of energy and it just made perfect sense.

That's why I believe you're telling the truth. It's not that you made me see, you made me see what I already knew. My revelation didn't come from your words but your knowledge served as the catalayst for me to realise what I already knew.

Genuinely Thank You.
edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: Sure why not?

edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

Happy to be of service. I can't take too much credit though, I didn't invent alchemy. It was the same for me as it was for you. Nature speaks and I listen, then try to write it down the best I can.

It is nice to see all the posts here though. This has been my secret for so long. It's strange to walk around knowing you know the biggest secret in the whole world, and yet if you told anyone they wouldn't believe you. Walking past all these depressed people who think the world is a sad and angry place. Perhaps the best thing the Stone gives is not life, but Hope.

EDIT: The forum is an excellent idea. The more anonymity the better, but it should be able to be read by anyone, not private.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

It's strange to walk around knowing you know the biggest secret in the whole world, and yet if you told anyone they wouldn't believe you. Walking past all these depressed people who think the world is a sad and angry place. Perhaps the best thing the Stone gives is not life, but Hope.

Brother that's how I've felt my entire life just because I always thought of the Universe as a single living force and not a stagnant dead machine. I was laughed at in School and College but now even Science is proving me right.

The thing about people is that some just love misery as much as we love pleasure and no stone is ever going to change that
Although at least in a world without the need of controlling interests such as money and energy we'll be free to complain to each other all day long it we like. Freedom, true freedom means being able to be miserable if you want too!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

EDIT: The forum is an excellent idea. The more anonymity the better, but it should be able to be read by anyone, not private.

Basically it'd just be a rip off of 4chan but replacing Pedobear with Alchemy which I think is better for everyone really

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
For the people that can't understand the urine part of this, let me try to explain through analogy. My understanding of this is that the final Red Stone has 3 ingredients: Urine, Silver, and Gold. You could take a 1 liter bottle of urine and drop a silver and gold coin into it and drink it all down. It won't do anything for you other than possibly make you sick.

This is where the Alchemy comes in. Like turning an ear of corn into flour in order to bake a cake. You need to turn the urine into the first white stone in order to make the final product.

Another way to think of it is like Stem Cells. The reason that scientists/doctors use fetus or umbilical cells to get stem cells is because there is "more of what you want" and "less of what you don't want" contained in it. This makes the process of getting the refined/purified stem cells much easier and quicker, even though there are *probably* stem cells throughout your body, getting them from elsewhere in the body is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

Like Stem Cells the thing that you want from the broken down urine is "unformed" and this is what makes it powerful. A Stem Cell is useful because it has not yet decided what type of cell to be, nerve, muscle, etc. The broken down and refined "particles" of whatever-it-is that you are making from the urine are like unformed life-energy. The urine itself is not special, it is just the easiest and fastest route to get to these broken down and unformed particles.

As to whether or not the end product works as advertised... I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Basically it'd just be a rip off of 4chan but replacing Pedobear with Alchemy which I think is better for everyone really

The problem is that it would still be centralized, that is, on a server somewhere. All servers record a raw log of hits including IP addresses. This would have to be disabled, which means it would have to be a dedicated server. The problem with a dedicated server is that whoever pays for it has their name and credit card on file and so can be found. On top of that the ISP could simply monitor the connections and get all the IPs from this. The only way to get around that is to use a decentralized cloud network. Alternatively it could just be on one of those web sites where you can make your own forum for free, and we could all use one of those services where they hide your IP by mixing it up with everyone else's on the network. Either way, the whole thing needs to be well planned, and with people who know their servers and programming. It's not difficult to hide your name, but it is difficult to hide where you are connecting from.

snap, good way of putting it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

4 Chan doesn't even store the conversations. Once they've cycled out they're deleted and gone, there's no database to speak of, it doesn't log IP for any stats and doesn't require user registration to start a conversation. That's going to be the most secure way.

It could used for conversations at certain times for some members (active in the work) so it won't be logged and piggyback that on a public forum where you can have someone who's happy to post and who knows nothing of anyone else involved in the work, publishing to the static forum where it can be stored and discected by other users without revealing identities.

Like yourself I'd only be interested in actual work with other members and all that would need to be discussed would be things like help with the stage your at, advancements to the procedure or even distributing the final product in a way that can't be stopped by corporate means. None of those things you'd want a fixed record of on the site attached to you. The results of those conversations summised would be released on the forum by an arbitrater proxy for general release.

That's just the initial think through though. I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing.
edit on 27/3/11 by Imhotepsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

OK. That sounds interesting.

I've just had a great idea! The book should be open, so it can be edited by different people. Similar to Wikipedia, but with less editors and more flexibility.

The end of the conversations on the forum can result in the book being updated.

There could be several versions of each chapter depending on the amount of detail that the reader wants. A simple version, which is very straightforward (as I wrote the book). Then a version which goes into more detail and analogies for each point, for people who don't understand. Then an advanced version, which includes more obscure quotes and deeper explanations.

I also have more quotes from the alchemy books for every topic, I only chose the quotes which were most understandable. But I could easily provide more, it would just require the ability to read more obscure words. I also know of plenty more texts I could have quoted from but didn't, and more I haven't read yet.

I've seen that a lot of people here have a good understanding of what I was trying to say, and can explain it perhaps better than I can. I was just the first to figure this out at this time, but that doesn't mean to say I'm the only one who is capable of understanding or explaining this.

EDIT: My whole meaning for living is to get as many people as possible to understand this. I'm not really concerned with the Stone for myself, else I would have kept it a secret. So I would want whatever we decide to be accessible to everyone and not form into a private group, secret society, or anything in any way elitist.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Sounds like we have the making of the worlds first open source book! I'll U2U you later, maybe we can get a couple of the other guys here and we can start talking about a project like this.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Well there is this:
www.wikibooks.org...

It would probably be best to have 3 books, instead of a "select version" on each chapter, otherwise printing the book would be confusing, and I want it to be able to be printed. It's can't be too electronic. Electronics may not work when everything starts to go topsy-turvy.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well there is this:
www.wikibooks.org...

It would probably be best to have 3 books, instead of a "select version" on each chapter, otherwise printing the book would be confusing, and I want it to be able to be printed. It's can't be too electronic. Electronics may not work when everything starts to go topsy-turvy.

I'm sure a Wiki-type book would be a good way to go about it. But why 3 books if you don't mind me asking?

If the aim is to get it out as quickly as possible I'd have a version dealing with just the equipment required and the main procedure. That could as short as about 15 pages and be a handy printed manual to have. The other version could be the full version of your work along with the quotes and references to other alchemists. Also for a work like this I'd be happy to contribute a section (more likely another book) about Spiritual Alchemy. I'm sure I can gather up the hundreds of texts I posted on The Book Of Thoth and a couple of other sites in my name into one cohesive work and it could work well as a supplimentary excercise. Kind of like getting limited exposure to the energy you'll eventually be dealing with in abundant qualities.

Ah yes there's lots of fertile ground here to play with.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

About what you said concerning semen as the ingredient. Thinking about it now...
I can see auras, and so I know that during "those moments" energy is radiating off the genitals like crazy. Which would lead me to assume that the semen must also be full of energy.

There are 2 things we want from the ingredient. The salt and the water. Would semen produce this salt? Probably. Would it be as good as the salt from the urine? Maybe, but I would think not, since the urine is more undetermined and filtered.

But the water is a different story, and this is where the active principle lies. It would make sense for there to be more life-energy in the semen.

So perhaps it would be more efficient to use the salt from the urine and then the water from the semen. Perhaps.

My main problem with this is that it was not mentioned by the alchemists. I have tried various methods of my own invention (urea, phosphorus, etc.) which I thought sound like it would work, but got nowhere. Whereas when I stick to what the alchemists say, it all works as they say it should. So I've been put off trying to come up with my own theories, and more intent on following the exact instructions by the Sages, which we have to remember are some of the most intelligent people who ever lived. And they didn't mention semen as far as I know, which is why I'm skeptical of it.

Concerning spiritual alchemy... like I said, I don't think alchemy is about spirituality. At least, I've never read anything by the alchemists that was to be interpreted spiritually (maybe theologically, but not spiritually). There are books which talk about spiritualism, but I don't see how this connects to alchemy. Alchemy is about making the Stone. So it's a different subject, no?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I'm getting in trouble with the moderators, since it's against the terms of the forums to advertise, and they interpret this as what I'm doing. I've already been banned, and then managed to convince them to let me back in. Now I'm no longer allowed to talk about the book.

So maybe we should move the conversation to another temporary forum.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

How odd. It's not as if you are SELLING the book. I would understand then ... but you are simply sharing your work free of charge.

In any case, I will be willing to follow you to whatever temporary forum you make/choose. You have piqued my interest.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

I setup another thread here where we can continue talking in reference to the book. Lets get people talking about it here first I've alread uploaded it to scribd and that so we can refer people onto where-ever it's hosted by U2U if they request it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join