It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Well. I suppose it could be a whole new way of looking at the Matter. My 'Eyore' like tone concerning the length of time required is probably just born of my rusty old thinking. Gotta watch for that as you get older. I suppose if someone were real careful they could get it done in a reasonable amount of time. I just have never thought of Alchemy in terms of 'Fire and Forget'.

Just wanted to say that I have never had an Alcemical Text crack me up like this one does. I love this guy...

Congratulations! You now have the mercury (distilled urine) and sulphur (white salt) of the Sages.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

It is their own ignorance [the sceptics] that prevents them from attaining to a true knowledge; but they put the blame on our writings, and call us charlatans and impostors. They argue that if the Stone could be found at all, they must have discovered it long ago, their eyes being as keen and their minds as acute as they are. "Behold," say they, "how we have toiled day and night, how many books we have read, how many years we have spent in our laboratories: surely if there were anything in this Art, it could not have escaped us." By speaking thus, they only exhibit their own presumption and folly. They themselves have no eyes, and they make that an argument for blaspheming our high and holy Art.

By far, one of my favorite parts that I've read so far.

OP, this is incredible and THANK YOU for passing this along!!!!

People on ATS might not realize how incredible this might end up being, but in due time I see that changing if this is the real deal.

S&F

~Namaste
edit on 25-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

You are so right. I am really happy to have been on ATS when this came up. It really does look like important stuff...

Slowly slowly the body will start getting whiter, and may pass through different colors, including one that looks a bit reddish. Don't worry about these colors; we just need the body to get white.

Again, to someone who has spent time reading the old texts this kind of thing is utterly hilarious. 'Don't worry about the colors..." this guy is killing me. I really think I might have to try this.

Just completed another survey of choice sections of the book. It is amazing. Really incredible work by this person. From what I can gather Alchemists at some point in their work can no longer really talk about their work and then eventually they don't talk about it at all and then just disappear. Just like this guy says at the end of his book. I am wondering if maybe he escaped this process by talking about it plainly while he is in the middle of the process. I don't know. The whole thing seems very doable and has me thumping my forehead with the heel of my hand thinking 'Jeez, how did I not think of this'? I have seen other books that seem to 'decode' Alchemy and make the 'gibberish' clear but nothing like this. I think this might be the real deal.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Stars and Flags for this one OP. I am on chapter 4, What a blessing to recieve. I will be up reading all night. Bless you for sharing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thought I would go ahead and post this as there seems to be no one on this thread getting uptight about the urine thing...
www.aypsite.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Cool. Thanks everyone! I know this is a big thing, that's why it's so hard to talk about. This forum is really not the place to post something like this. It should be the frontpage of every newspaper in the world. But I'm just doing what I can, like it says at the top of the 2nd chapter.

Here are some of my favorite quotes:

I will explain again in another way: the Philosophers' Stone is the name of the thing that you get when Nature has finished doing what it does all day long. The Earth and the entire universe is going through this process. If, however, you find a substance already quite well matured by Nature, clean it up, then put it into a closed system, or microcosm, Nature will finish this thing long before it finishes everything else. So you get the result of Nature earlier and can enjoy all its wonderful properties while the rest of the world is still in #.

It is possible indeed that some dull person may allege in refutation of our reasoning his inability to accomplish those chemical transformations on which it is based; but such operators would be vindicating too great an honour for their ignorance if they claimed to advance it as an argument against the truth of our Art. They must not make their own little understandings the standard or measure of the possibilities of Nature.

And who can argue that the alchemists were spiritual against quotes like this:

So long as the secret is possessed by a comparatively small number of philosophers, their lot is anything but a bright and happy one; surrounded as we are on every side by the cruel greed and the prying suspicion of the multitude, we are doomed, like Cain, to wander over the earth homeless and friendless. Not for us are the soothing influences of domestic happiness; not for us the delightful confidences of friendship. Men who covet our golden secret pursue us from place to place, and fear closes our lips, when love tempts us to open ourselves freely to a brother. Thus we feel prompted at times to burst forth into the desolate exclamation of Cain: "Whoever finds me will slay me." Yet we are not the murderers of our brethren; we are anxious only to do good to our fellow-men. But even our kindness and charitable compassion are rewarded with black ingratitude—ingratitude that cries to heaven for vengeance. It was only a short time ago that, after visiting the plague-stricken haunts of a certain city, and restoring the sick to perfect health by means of my miraculous medicine, I found myself surrounded by a yelling mob, who demanded that I should give to them my Elixir of the Sages; and it was only by changing my dress and my name, by shaving off my beard and putting on a wig, that I was enabled to save my life, and escape from the hands of those wicked men. And even when our lives are not threatened, it is not pleasant to find ourselves, wherever we go, the central objects of human greed. . . . I know of several persons who were found strangled in their beds, simply because they were suspected of possessing this secret, though, in reality, they knew no more about it than their murderers; it was enough for some desperate ruffians, that a mere whisper of suspicion had been breathed against their victims. Men are so eager to have this Medicine that your very caution will arouse their suspicions, and endanger your safety. Again, if you desire to sell any large quantity of your gold and silver, you will be unable to do so without imminent risk of discovery. The very fact that anyone has a great mass of bullion for sale would in most places excite suspicion. This feeling will be strengthened when people test the quality of our gold; for it is much finer and purer than any of the gold which is brought from Barbary, or from the Guinea Coast; and our silver is better even than that which is conveyed home by the Spanish silver fleet. If, in order to baffle discovery, you mix these precious metals with alloy, you render yourself liable, in England and Holland at least, to capital punishment; for in those countries no one is permitted to tamper with the precious metals, except the officers of the mint, and the licensed goldsmiths. I remember once going, in the disguise of a foreign merchant, to a goldsmith's shop, and offering him 600 pounds worth of our pure silver for sale. He subjected it to the usual tests, and then said: "This silver is artificially prepared." When I asked him why he thought so, his answer was: "I am not a novice in my profession, and know very well the exact quality of the silver which is brought from the different mines." When I heard these words I took myself away with great secrecy and dispatch, leaving the silver in the hands of the goldsmith. On this account, and by reason of the many and great difficulties which beset us, the possessors of this Stone, on every side, we do elect to remain hidden, and will communicate the Art to those who are worthily covetous of our secrets, and then mark what public good will befall.

An Open Entrance to the Closed Palace of the King
by An Anonymous Sage and Lover of Truth, 1645 AD

-sign

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It's not so serious about urine Frater210. It's just that urine is the most efficient substance found for making the Stone, but anything could be used in theory. I don't think alchemy has anything to do with urine therapy.

Well I suppose it could be related since he goes on it the book about life-energy being in urine and that's why its good. Which could be the same as why urine therapy is whatever. But surely then it would be just as advantageous to not pee at all. Seems to be strange to drink something that your body just tried to get rid of.

-sign

EDIT: I see your point. But it's supposed to be the same also in fruit as well. Everything has life-energy. Urine is only better for the Stone since it is already broken up into very small particles and filtered. But if it's just about life energy then surely fruit would be a better choice.
edit on 26-3-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The philosophers stone is not the only way to obtain prana(life force) that the author speaks of, however it yeilds the most prana.
There are certain meditations which focus specifically on absorbing life force. This force, once absorbed, can be channeled from the heart chakra, down your arms and out the two chakras in your palms into a cup of water.
This is self healing, and just like the philosophers stone, is VERY real.
Drinking this water 3 times a day has proven to be extremely beneficial to my body.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Neato, doubt I could take on such a read, but can try one day.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
TheWalkingFox:

Please read the book before commenting on it. You should read the chapter on Interpretations. The whole idea about alchemy being spiritual was from the 19th century.

So this book tells you. ever read any texts besides this one? They're heavily-rooted in mysticism, drawing their roots primarily from Kabbalah and Gnosticism. Like Eastern Taoist alchemy, western Alchemy is first and foremost about the perfection of one's self. Perfect knowledge, perfect health, perfect peace. This is gained through time spent in practice and scholarship, essentially learning about yourself and the world around you, and how best to apply that knowledge to one's own benefit.

The actual alchemists themselves spoke about an actual physical substance.

Indeed they did. And not a single one of them ever agreed what that substance was. That's because the "philosopher's stone," as a tangible object, is a red herring. Like Dumbo's magic feather, the item itself is not in any way special or powerful. It's your endeavor to produce it and the goals you outline and the paths you follow that are important. By the time you reach the perfection of substance, you realize that, whatever it is, you don't actually need it.

This whole thing about alchemy having to hide that it was religious because of the politics is untrue, which we can see because alchemy as it was written was itself attacked throughout history by the kings and church. England and Holland both made alchemy illegal and punishable as a felony. So who were they hiding from? No, they were not hiding from the politicians, who were after them even with their obscure words.

Actually given that you just noted that Kings and the church both persecuted alchemy, i'd guess that's exactly who they were hiding from. Also, there's the simple fact that if word got out that you were an alchemist, next day there's be a line at your door of people demanding magic potions for this, that, and the other thing. Another thing alchemists were hiding from? Other alchemists. it was a pretty competitive field of study, after all...

Considering that this is a brand new book which has just come out, which is totally different to anything released before, I think it would be worthwhile to actually read it before announcing your opinion on why it is wrong.

-sign

It could just be a book chunked together by someone who thinks getting a bunch of people to boil pee in the hopes of being able to turn things to gold as part of a 15th-century get rich quick scheme is funny. You'd think, being a "new" book, we could get a youtube demonstration or something, right?

Thus book is in no way at all "totally different" from anything previous - greatly because the book is about 2/3 comprised of excerpts from other works.

I mean hey, if you want to boil a liter of urine for a year and a half... be my guest, really. Just don't expect me to mop

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I just wanted to say, that for those of you laughing at the idea of urine acting as the the mercury of the philosophers, consider this..

I understand that this stuff may seem unbelievable, but there is a lot of evidence to support the idea that the philosophers stone may have actually existed..

That is all...
edit on 26-3-2011 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

You're only really showing that you have not read (or understood) any alchemy books yourself, apart from the modern ones. The Book of Aquarius quotes from 46 different alchemy books (old ones). And there are countless quotes that talk about how it is a real thing, and people have all these different ideas about it, but actually the sages all agree that its the same, etc, etc. So you're really not making any valid point here. I recommend you read the book if you actually want to look like you have any idea what we're talking about.

permit me to transcribe a passage from the works of Helmontius (Arbor Vitæ, folio 630): "I cannot but believe that there is such a thing as a gold and silver making Stone. At the same time, I cannot shut my eyes to the fact that hundreds of painstaking Alchemists are daily being led astray by impostors or ignorant professors of the Spagyric Art." For this reason I shall not be astonished if—immediately upon perusing my book—multitudes of these deluded victims start up, and contradict the assertion which I have made in regard to the truth of this Art. One of these gentry denounces Alchemy as a work of the Devil; another describes it as sheer nonsense and humbug; a third admits the possibility of transmuting metals into gold, but maintains that the whole process costs more money than it is worth. But I do not wonder at these opinions. It is a hackneyed saying of human nature that we gape at those things whose purpose we do not understand, but we investigate things pleasurable to know. The Sages should therefore remember the words of Seneca (De Moribus): "You are not yet blessed, if the multitude does not laugh at you." But I do not care whether they believe or contradict my teaching about the transmutation of metals; I rest calmly satisfied in the knowledge that I have seen it with my own eyes, and performed it with my own hands. Even in our degenerate age these wonders are still possible; even now the Medicine is prepared which is worth twenty tons of gold, nay, more, for it has virtue to bestow that which all the gold of the world cannot buy, viz., health. Blessed is that physician who knows our soothing medicinal Potion of Mercury, the great panacea of death and disease. But God does not reveal this glorious knowledge to all men indiscriminately; and some men are so obtuse (with a judicial blindness) that they wonder at the activity of the simplest forces of Nature, as, for instance, the attractive power which the magnet exercises upon the steel. But (whether they believe it or not) there is a corresponding magnetic force in gold which attracts Mercury, in silver which attracts copper, and so with all other metals, minerals, stones, herbs, plants, etc. . . . We must not be surprised at this persistent opposition to truth: the light of the sun pains the eyes of owls.

[...] belief or unbelief could not make any difference to the truth of our Art, just as a magnet would go on attracting steel, and rendering it magnetic by such contact, even if you did not credit it.

Golden Calf, by John Frederick Helvetius, 17th Cen.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

I had to stop reading to say this, but if everyone in the world would start pisss on the ground maybe Mother Nature would be a lot happier than she is now.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Your so right. With all the sceptics and Naysayers on here they are going to have a field day with this. I have read a lot of books on it and I knew it would be something so simple. I have been on alge for a while now and pee will surely taste better than that. I am going to really try this, and to make several batches in case one doesn't work it won't be a complete failure. Then when all the sceptics see it works I can make a fortune selling it to them. I bet TPTB know about this. Kissinger has out lived a lot of Presidents.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aBlueRAY

That is very true about meditation, but very few, only the high ranking monk, know that it the Sun is the Key. If one knows how, looking into the Sun, you can not eat or sleep to live. The Sun is a very strong life force, the main one. [and No you won't go blind if you learn how to do it] The Egyptians knew. Their symbol for the Sun is the Key.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by aBlueRAY

That is very true about meditation, but very few, only the high ranking monk, know that it the Sun is the Key. If one knows how, looking into the Sun, you can not eat or sleep to live. The Sun is a very strong life force, the main one. [and No you won't go blind if you learn how to do it] The Egyptians knew. Their symbol for the Sun is the Key.

Are you sure the sun is not just a metaphor for the Philosopher's Stone there? It seems that this is the center of everything that's been going on. Maybe the key is the key to decode the metaphor?

The Book of Aquarius includes lots of quotes from chinese alchemy books too, where they talk about the tao. For them the Philosopher's Stone was the tao in material form. Is this the same?

-sign

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Alchemy, (turning lead into gold) DIED when Russia found the lead around their nuclear reactor was turning to gold.

Now man can take lead and turn it into as much gold as you need. Alchemy has been SOLVED.

Now Russia and China are researching how to slow down and speed up radioactive decay. By 2015 they will build the first 21st Century nuclear reactor capable of taking stable lightly radioactive material and speeding up it's radioactive decay releasing ENORMOUS amounts of energy...but when they flip the switch off.....everything is as stable as a rock. No more nuclear fallout...contamination from accidents.

It will be weaponized to be able to turn an army into 90 year old men...or dust. It doesn't matter if the Philosophers Stone was real...we've figured out how to slow down or speed up radioactive decay.

Pray it doesn't get used on us. Another method is to use nanotechnology to make a nano-mirror to collect Neutrino's emitted from the sun and pinpoint them on something. Like your nuclear warhead in that silo...causing unmeasureable energy to be released instantly as the radioactive material doesn't decay over millions of years...but seconds.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Alchemy, (turning lead into gold) DIED when Russia found the lead around their nuclear reactor was turning to gold.

Now man can take lead and turn it into as much gold as you need. Alchemy has been SOLVED.

Now Russia and China are researching how to slow down and speed up radioactive decay. By 2015 they will build the first 21st Century nuclear reactor capable of taking stable lightly radioactive material and speeding up it's radioactive decay releasing ENORMOUS amounts of energy...but when they flip the switch off.....everything is as stable as a rock. No more nuclear fallout...contamination from accidents.

It will be weaponized to be able to turn an army into 90 year old men...or dust. It doesn't matter if the Philosophers Stone was real...we've figured out how to slow down or speed up radioactive decay.

Pray it doesn't get used on us. Another method is to use nanotechnology to make a nano-mirror to collect Neutrino's emitted from the sun and pinpoint them on something. Like your nuclear warhead in that silo...causing unmeasureable energy to be released instantly as the radioactive material doesn't decay over millions of years...but seconds.

That's nice. I see you're very wise. Alchemy is now solved because of your comment on nuclear reactors and how we can use these to kill people. Pervius: the last of the alchemists.

Read the book people!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this source with us, OP!
Man, if I had this stone, I would rush to my next hospital and run through all the floors, to let everyone touch it as quickly as I could. There would be so many great things you could do with such a powerful stone.....

But the thing is,..... how to produce enough of these stones so that everyone could have one, and more important, how to avoid that greedy and stubborn people try to keep the stone for themselves and form a superhuman elite?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

You have to eat the Stone. Once it's made once you can easily make more of it, so you only have to make it once in the long process. Then you can quickly multiply it. So only one person in the world needs to make it technically and then they can give it out and everyone can have some.

-sign

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join