It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have a question now for Sign00...

Hypothetically or not, do you think that the philosophers stone and ancient alien theory can co-exist?

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hypothetically or not, do you think that the philosophers stone and ancient alien theory can co-exist?

Hypothetically, sure they could co-exist. But I would say that the Philosophers' Stone explains more simply the same that is explained by the Ancient Alien theory. Being that instead of aliens, they were humans (perhaps of races which no longer exist) with the Stone. If we apply Occam's Razor this would look like the simpler solution, and therefore more likely to be correct.

This would also more easily explain the aliens "mating" with humans, as every biology student knows that different species cannot procreate together, whereas different races of humans could do.
edit on 28-12-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Theres no such thing as a "former" intelligence asset. Even if he was truly not working for anyone his mental processes are probably still in the same modes they were trained to be. Of course, in Frank's case he may simply be a born psychopath.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

What an interesting use of reverse psychology.

He must like you sign.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poosey

Originally posted by Aeons
Understanding, and skill aren't the same thing.

P-u-n-c-t-u-a-t-i-o-n.

Thank you. I did notice that it didn't work later. I originally had more there and didn't edit enough. I have itchy "Reply" button hitting. It is a bad habit.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Well this thread has been well cleaned by the moderators. Probably for the best.

For those who are concerned, I did get to the bottom of what was going on, and after some discussion with *HeWhoShallNotBeNamed* over on Nexus 2012 forum, the who, what and why for this mess is quite clear, and turned out to be a case of mistaken identity.

It is a pity that LiveToSpendIt was banned, and if it means anything, I would vote for the ban to be revoked.

Anyway, it seems we are finally back on topic, which is nice.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I like the premise. If it all goes to plan.

It seems that this would probably classify for one of the worlds biggest joint science projects.

With Sign00 at the ATS Helm, (my hats off to you sir for the marketing) I mean the leverage for scientific method. Just imagine the time that will be saved on mistakes, and remake... This "Scientific creation model" is ingenious.

One man could take years to perfect it... but give it everyone to start "experimenting" it'll on be a matter of months and someone... "MAY" get it right and this "MAY" work.. And you'll be entitled to your piece for once it's proven, your right everyone could get some.
Unfortunately all the pedophiles's and murders, and rapists, the greedy and corrupt, and all the evil doers of this world will also be running around with their "fair share" but I guess that's another matter entirely.

As has been said the proof is in the pudding, and I hope for the sake of mankind, and for all you Alchemists, this is accurate and that if successful, you willingly accept to carry the burden of what will come to pass from here on in.

We've left a whole myriad of knowledge, buried in the past.... Maybe that's because humans at there current state of development would not be able to handle the consequences of this "Philosophers Stone" being a reality.

Good Luck to You all and your respective paths into the future, never forget that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

However on a side not.....Wouldn't this make "toilets" the biggest conspiracy since the start of time.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

It seems that this would probably classify for one of the worlds biggest joint science projects.

Science itself is the world's biggest collaborative science project; but I do think that this goes back to the basics of Bacon's original dream of the "Scientific Method", where observation and theory is more important than the certificates or awards held by the scientist, or the interest of the scientific journals (which is unfortunately where science has degraded to). Bacon and the majority of the founders of the Royal Society were alchemists, perhaps even all of the founders.

One man could take years to perfect it... but give it everyone to start "experimenting" it'll on be a matter of months and someone... "MAY" get it right and this "MAY" work..

The instructions I wrote in the book were complete with only 2 minor points which are still open for debate (to ferment or not to ferment), though I provided a solution where this will not be a hindrance. But what is happening now, is many people are coming up with ingenious ways of accelerating the process, still based on the same theory and alchemical sources.

And you'll be entitled to your piece for once it's proven, your right everyone could get some.

I'm not sure I understand this point, of course the whole purpose is for the Stone to be released into the world and for everyone to have it.

Unfortunately all the pedophiles's and murders, and rapists, the greedy and corrupt, and all the evil doers of this world will also be running around with their "fair share" but I guess that's another matter entirely.

It's not mine or any other person's place to judge who should receive the Stone and who should not. Often the person who appears evil was the person in most need of help.

As has been said the proof is in the pudding, and I hope for the sake of mankind, and for all you Alchemists, this is accurate and that if successful, you willingly accept to carry the burden of what will come to pass from here on in.

We are all bonded to our actions (or unaction), even if we don't notice it.

We've left a whole myriad of knowledge, buried in the past.... Maybe that's because humans at there current state of development would not be able to handle the consequences of this "Philosophers Stone" being a reality.

We are going through a transition and everything is happening as it is supposed to. Although the world appears like a terrible place at the moment, it is full of more kind and intelligent people than every before. The problem we have is that a system has been setup whereby a few people can manipulate the masses, and almost wield absolute power. The Stone will take away their power, among other things, and in doing so will make every person in the world equal, no matter what background they came from. So everyone will receive a second chance. The consequences will be negative for modern civilization, but for each individual it will give them everything they need to survive and make a good, honest life for themselves, if they choose to do so. Since civilization consists only of people, nobody loses out.
edit on 29-12-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'm not sure who your are, but I for some reason am very compelled to believe your actions are entirely Noble. I'm sorry for the

And you'll be entitled to your piece for once it's proven, your right everyone could get some.

it was worded badly, It was meant positively, as in the method employed serves to serve all involved and those around them.

We are going through a transition and everything is happening as it is supposed to. Although the world appears like a terrible place at the moment, it is full of more kind and intelligent people than every before. The problem we have is that a system has been setup whereby a few people can manipulate the masses, and almost wield absolute power. The Stone will take away their power, among other things, and in doing so will make every person in the world equal, no matter what background they came from. So everyone will receive a second chance. The consequences will be negative for modern civilization, but for each individual it will give them everything they need to survive and make a good, honest life for themselves, if they choose to do so. Since civilization consists only of people, nobody loses out

I believe transition is inevitable, and to be prepared in any form is a positive and somewhat overlooked point of change.

As we continue to stumble through our existences in search of Individual this and that, we fail to set a real goal for the human race, there will be no where for it to go with no end plan.

We are like a spoilt child who has not gotten their Candy.

Each one want their piece of individual freedom, but "usually" lacks the foresight to incite the same positive changes in others. . . However....

For that "Author" I must give you much credit, for I think it is due.

Your unselfish approach to this, seems almost alien in a world where I see so many others around, who have forgotten the Moral tale of "The Good Samaritan".

In much simpler terms there are many "Guru's" Who are happy to talk the talk, . But here I see you, putting you're money where your mouth is and attempting to prove this right, and not alone, you've given everyone a slice of the action.

I wish the world had more of you, it would probably be a much nicer place to live.

If the PS is real. I look forward to a New World, where people remember their place in nature, and create a harmonious relationship with all that is around them.

It's a scary position you put yourself in, and I applaud your bravery in the face of your own conviction.
There's a struggle ahead if your correct, a power shift of global reach, changing the game entirely and that's gonna upset a whole bunch of people.

Here's to fighting a good fight when the time comes.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am sorry but this entire thing is just a cleverly constructed plot by the TPTB to get the gullible to waste their gold, thus increasing it´s value. I mean to even attempt it you would need 7 years? And the author himself haven´t even got one working? There will surely be a lot of gold and and silver wasted during this time from gullible people trying to make their own "philosophers stone".

What good are gold anyway?

edit on 18-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
I am sorry but this entire thing is just a cleverly constructed plot by the TPTB to get the gullible to waste their gold, thus increasing it´s value. I mean to even attempt it you would need 7 years? And the author himself haven´t even got one working? There will surely be a lot of gold and and silver wasted during this time from gullible people trying to make their own "philosophers stone".

I'm going to say nothing, just leave this post here for eternity to show how incredibly thick you are.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician

Originally posted by NeoVain

I'm going to say nothing, just leave this post here for eternity to show how incredibly thick you are.

Indeed, it will forever stand here engrained in the bits and bytes of the internet as long as ATS exists, to remind people how utterly gullible they where until they saw the truth.

You know the process will actually consume the gold in the process of making the red stone right? And same with the silver for the white stone. And the end result will be a worthless piece of sludge, increaseing the value of the rest of the worlds gold/silver, since new attempts will constantly be made by the gullible, obliterating the gold and silver used in the process.

And you my friend, are trolling.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I thought the philosopher's stone as described in some texts as being made of the 4 Elements and Aether(pretty much unattainable as it most certainly doesn't exist) as the fifth. That's the only description I recall, I think it was in Manly P. Hall's book "Secret teachings of all ages", I really enjoyed it.

So according to Hall, alchemy is not about the transmutation of basic metals to gold, but about changing and transforming a man to an individual who has the highest understanding, logic, morality etc etc.(1928 --Don't shout, 'what about the women!!')

The transformation of man to a god like state, was the ultimate goal of the esoteric teachers of old. The philosopher's stone was a metaphor for the passing down of knowledge/secrets to the chosen few, who would in turn pass it down, and so forth. i.e. The Stone(knowledge) is unattainable but to the select few.

They(Old masters) probably invented Alchemy and the philosopher's stone to detract those who would rather seek out material riches and wealth instead of seeking the true power that lay with knowledge.

Hall's explanation of both Alchemy and the Philosophers Stone make sense to me.

Engafan
Skipped all the pages just so I could post my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

Here is the link to download it for free:

Making The PS From Urine

-sign00

Read.
Comprehend.
Shoot yourself.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Super. We can all have this power.

So soon nobody will die. The only catch is you must accept the mark of the beast when you receive this power.
Anyone who refuses will have their head cut off so they die and cannot heal.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
Super. We can all have this power.

According to sign00, yes, true.

So soon nobody will die.

Only if you chose to relinquish your Philosopher's Stone to destruction...as did Nicholas Flamel to Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter's "Sorcerer's Stone".

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You need about $10 worth of silver, a sprinkle, after the White Stone is already reached. What would have been a better consideration is that this is all a plot to increase sales of laboratory glassware, or a conspiracy by someone who has a large collection of used water baths they wanted to get rid of. Or alternatively, people could read the book before posting their foolish opinions and then they might be able to say something intelligent.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join