It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Brother, stop wasting your time with the profane. Ignorance is bliss and it's rampant on any internet forum. The many insulting posts on this thread alone shows the need for societies to be secret.

The masses prefer to be in the dark, because it's less threatening. The ego is real and it needs to feel important and the easiest way to do that is to attack that which it doesn't understand.

I do envy your commitment to your fellow man. It shows in your effort to bring the dialogue back to rationality and reason. Me, I refuse to be bothered with those whose so-called minds are already made up.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYUKLES

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by WhamBam

Repeat to yourself our motto here: Deny Ignorance. Bias against the subject is due to ignorance of said subject. Take time to learn, before drawing conclusions. Otherwise, there a great many things we would have dismissed as fallacy, had we just done so based on our own willful ignorance.

So drinking piss is denying ignorance then you must be one of the smartest peeps on the planet.

Maybe his piss is superior in minerals or some other majickal properties, I think we should give VeritasAequitas the opportunity to explain what makes his piss special.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhamBam
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

But I think it is to a point that you might want to at least understand the history of drinking urine.

Unnecessary history lesson, IMVHO. Totally unnecessary.

Not to someone seeking to understand the shaman of yesterday.

If you really want to know a people, you must understand their spirituality. It is the context with which the entire civilization is structured.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NYUKLES

I did not say drinking piss was to deny ignorance. But learning of the medicinal properties and reasoning for doing such a thing is.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

reply to post by NYUKLES

I did not say drinking piss was to deny ignorance. But learning of the medicinal properties and reasoning for doing such a thing is.

It is funny how the people who wish to ignore the history of the phenomenon wish to make snide remarks about "denying ignorance".

Neither you nor I are telling them to actually drink piss. What we are saying is that it has been done, there were logical reasons for doing it (even if it was ill formed logic), and to understand those reasons might yield some insight, be it medicinal, spiritual, or historical.

I can always count on a few members of ATS to completely underwhelm me with their dimness.
edit on 10-8-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Don't I know it....I mean it takes a google search of Urine therapy with other keywords to find out beneficial information. You also don't guzzle it down; you sip it. There are some very intellectual minds here that actually understand the word ignorance, and there are those that believe to deny ignorance means to deny that which they do not understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Don't I know it....I mean it takes a google search of Urine therapy with other keywords to find out beneficial information. You also don't guzzle it down; you sip it. There are some very intellectual minds here that actually understand the word ignorance, and there are those that believe to deny ignorance means to deny that which they do not understand.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You also don't guzzle it down; you sip it. There are some very intellectual minds here that actually understand the word ignorance, and there are those that believe to deny ignorance means to deny that which they do not understand.

Count me in. Explain why it is that you sip instead of guzzle your special, majickal piss. And what in it is so special?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ReallyNiceGuy

Can you piss infinitely over the day? No. You actually don't just drink it straight either, you dilute it into distilled water.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Can you piss infinitely over the day? No. You actually don't just drink it straight either, you dilute it into distilled water.

TOO MUCH INFO

Get over yourself and your filthy habits.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WhamBam

You pay people to feed you poison, and yet you object to something that is a by-product of your very blood....Your 'logic' and 'reason' sound a bit off here.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

TOO MUCH INFO

LOL, silly human and your delicate sensibilities.

Suggestion: if the topic is not to your liking, perhaps you should just unsubscribe? Or, alternatively, you can keep coming in here letting everyone know you find the topic disgusting.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Not all of us are gorillas like you. I'd venture to say that if you polled 100 humans and ask them about drinking piss, anyone's piss, 99% would clobber you.

I understand, things are different in your piss drinking jungle.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Not all of us are gorillas like you. I'd venture to say that if you polled 100 humans and ask them about drinking piss, anyone's piss, 99% would clobber you.

I understand, things are different in your piss drinking jungle.

I don't drink urine. But I prefer to study the habirs of other cultures without laughing at them. That is just 1% shy of blatant racism.

Now...when you say "99%"...which culture are you talking about? Western culture? Maybe they would clobber me. But, given Bear Grylls recent meme, I would suspect that people are not as shocked by it as you would think.

edit on 10-8-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

His username is a 3D contradiction.

Instead he would rather make obtuse and obscene comments about us 'drinking piss', when in reality we are saying people should move past the bias, and learn history and legitimacy behind it. Doesn't mean they have to partake; just means they have to deny their own ignorance.
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
with my luck the DEA would come and arrest me for having a lab and suspicious gold powder...But I'm no alchemist thats for darn sure I love the idea and I bet the book would be an interesting read I just hope that if it was ever made that the right person was in control...

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I don't drink urine.

Looks like you should. It would make you all special and majickal. Like smoking.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

If it the regulations of the board permitted such, I would surely prove you wrong on that last little note.
edit on 10-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

TOO MUCH INFO

I got to reading this sign00's forum. Even they - who are "seeking eternal life and uncountable wealth"
- refuse to drink piss. Any piss.

Since they are the alchemical wizards, and this thread lately is impounded by alchemical piss-drinking nutjobs, I'm going with them.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReallyNiceGuy

I don't drink urine.

Looks like you should. It would make you all special and majickal. Like smoking.

Like smoking what? I smoke about a pack a day, maybe less, maybe more. I fluctuate. Since I have lost 225lbs, i am considering making stopping smoking my next "project".

Unless you are insinuating something else...which just makes you look that much more morose. But no...while i support someone else's right to consume whatever it is you think I am consuming, it isn't my thing. Sobriety and clarity of mind...that is the only way for me. I don't even drink alcohol.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join