It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

In my opinion, as one who has performed more proof of concepts, in software, hardware and firmware technologies, than I can count, with patents as registered for the same, you couldn't have picked a poorer way to advocate by the creation of your Philosopher's Stone, and I quote you, "destroy everything", "find eternal life" and "immeasurable wealth".

You have treated these subjects with the light hand of a true amateur and one who incredulously acts as if he doesn't believe his own shtick. I mean, c'mon, a forum for these great works whci will decimate and then recreate the entire human race?

Let me make the first suggestion of value that I have seen in this thread.

Find a university who will take on your project in a controlled, scientific approach. This won't be hard, I mean we are talking about eternal life and immeasurable wealth. Not a bunch of wannabe Stonemakers off an indiscreet forum whose qualifications, if any exist, are none to nil.

Let them put your recipe through its paces, they will document the success, or in this case the failure, produce a peer reviewed study with abstract and citations and all the goodies of a real reporting worth a crap.

If you do not have one, I will be happy to assist in finding the appropriate venue.

Ready to go?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This thread should of died a long time ago.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Hello again LiveToSpendIt,

Find a university who will take on your project in a controlled, scientific approach. This won't be hard, I mean we are talking about eternal life and immeasurable wealth. Not a bunch of wannabe Stonemakers off an indiscreet forum whose qualifications, if any exist, are none to nil.

Let them put your recipe through its paces, they will document the success, or in this case the failure, produce a peer reviewed study with abstract and citations and all the goodies of a real reporting worth a crap.

If you do not have one, I will be happy to assist in finding the appropriate venue.

Excellent suggestion! (Although I'm not personally concerned with being accepted by the scientific community, due to the fact that the Stone will have to be accepted once it is released, regardless of whether it was made in a university lab or someone's garden shed.) But it is a great idea to have the process replicated in a university, especially to know what the actual chemical compounds of the salt and distillate are would be immensely useful.

Thank you for volunteering to find a university which will attempt to do so. Keep me updated on how it goes. You'd do better to telephone as opposed to email the universities, else they are unlikely to respond.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00Although I'm not personally concerned with being accepted by the scientific community, due to the fact that the Stone will have to be accepted once it is released, regardless of whether it was made in a university lab or someone's garden shed.)

Here, once more, you show your amateur hand. If the scientific community does not establish the Stone made from your recipe, then it will have no credibility whatsoever. Without this credibility, it will have no mainstream acceptance and no mainstream application. I t is what it is to date, months on months of mindless blitherings.

Think Tesla. And he has some scientific acceptance and zero useable application. To make matters worse, unless you are living under a rock, those that provide solutions ex-Pharma are severely harassed, jailed or out-and-out incapacitated or killed. Is this the future you desire for those who create the Stone?

But it is a great idea to have the process replicated in a university, especially to know what the actual chemical compounds of the salt and distillate are would be immensely useful.

Thank you for volunteering to find a university which will attempt to do so. Keep me updated on how it goes. You'd do better to telephone as opposed to email the universities, else they are unlikely to respond.

I'll need your name and contact information. This is your project not mine although I will be happy to fropnt it for you, I will also need your attorney's name to forward a Technology Agreement, a release of copyright ans several other internationally necessary details. Any university who takes this project on will require this and their own agreements in place with you, not "Mr. Anonymous", including waivers, etc.

You can reach me with this info either by Message or email @ fjcamper @ h-u-s-h-m-a-i-l encrypted only please.

It's the least you can do, to oversee this to its final conclusions, the end of the World and eternal life and immeasurable wealth for all, don't you think?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello again LiveToSpendIt,

How are you feeling today?

To address your previous concerns:

I was humoring you on the "university" idea since it was based on a severe misunderstanding of how "science" works. Universities don't do experiments; labs do experiments, and labs are run by whoever runs that particular lab. The lab will perform an experiment in their particular area of expertise, assuming they can get the grant (funding) in order to do so. The result of which is a paper which can be published in a scientific journal, which occurs when the experiment is complete and only in a relevant scientific journal, and assuming the journal accepts it. Note that the popular science publications such as New Scientist and Scientific American aren't scientific journals themselves, they only edit and republish what has already been published in a "real" scientific journal. The journal organizes a peer-review after the experiment is completed and before publishing the paper. Other labs then attempt to replicate the result in order to confirm the conclusion.

So you can see alchemy is not something that is required to be confirmed in a scientific journal. Nothing could be published for 3 years until the Stone is complete, at which point publishing a scientific paper would be redundant. It also does not require a university affiliation to have a scientific paper published.

There is no copyright on The Book of Aquarius, it is public domain, and your "requirements"... well you made them up off the top of your head, so nothing to say there.

As for your "Kelly" concern, that wasn't me of course, I'm not so foolish. It was probably a well-meaning reader. As I said, I only posted on ATS and Club Conspiracy myself, all other forms of distribution have been done by the readers, as requested in the Foreword.

Again, I'm interested to know, what is your purpose for posting in this thread?
edit on 18-12-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

I was humoring you on the "university" idea since it was based on a severe misunderstanding of how "science" works. Universities don't do experiments; labs do experiments, and labs are run by whoever runs that particular lab. The lab will perform an experiment in their particular area of expertise, assuming they can get the grant (funding) in order to do so. The result of which is a paper which can be published in a scientific journal, which occurs when the experiment is complete and only in a relevant scientific journal, and assuming the journal accepts it. Note that the popular science publications such as New Scientist and Scientific American aren't scientific journals themselves, they only edit and republish what has already been published in a "real" scientific journal. The journal organizes a peer-review after the experiment is completed and before publishing the paper. Other labs then attempt to replicate the result in order to confirm the conclusion.

Oh baloney, word games of a child. I know better than this university-lab nonsense but am not surprised to see you head for the hills when a you are tasked with coming to terms with scientific methodologies on your two bit recipe.

So you can see alchemy is not something that is required to be confirmed in a scientific journal. Nothing could be published for 3 years until the Stone is complete, at which point publishing a scientific paper would be redundant. It also does not require a university affiliation to have a scientific paper published.

I don't see anything more than a complete diversion of yours, a game of hit and run which you are now becoming famous.

There is no copyright on The Book of Aquarius, it is public domain, and your "requirements"... well you made them up off the top of your head, so nothing to say there.

Click on the image to the left and then on "First Pages" and tell me what you see.

Book Of Aquarius Copyrighted Material

This means that either you are a liar or you have an agreement to release the copyright. Either way, because of this huge problem, it will have to be cleared legally before you can (continue) to (falsely) claim that the work is NOT. Which is it, lie or produce the clearing agreement.

Jeez, you would think I wouldn't have to teach you everything about alchemy and your own book.

As for your "Kelly" concern, that wasn't me of course, I'm not so foolish. It was probably a well-meaning reader. As I said, I only posted on ATS and Club Conspiracy myself, all other forms of distribution have been done by the readers, as requested in the Foreword.

As I said, make sure you give "Kelly" a big, wet slobbery Christmas kiss, Anonymouse.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hi Frank,

Your arguments are nonsensical.

You offer to find a university to perform the experiment, I agree. You make up some nonsense in an attempt to get out of it. I explain how scientific research actually works, you dismiss this is because you already know it, even though your previous post said something quite different.

You then go on to accuse me of spamming forums under the alias "Kelly", I explain that this was not me, you don't believe it... OK fine, your choice. The world continues on as normal.

You then attempt to argue that The Book of Aquarius is not actually public-domain. This is strange. It says right at the beginning of the book that the book is public-domain. This makes it public-domain, since I wrote it, and I said it is public-domain, then it is public-domain. There is no ambiguity here. There is no room for doubt, it is very, very simple.

You claim to be Frank Camper, a man convicted of attempted murder. Is this true? Or are you pretending to be Frank Camper?

Why are you posting in my topic? Is it part of a secret CIA mission? Are you going to write a book about it? If so you are free to include any part of The Book of Aquarius, since it is public-domain.
edit on 19-12-2011 by sign00 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sign00 Why are you posting in my topic?

"Your" topic?

You have your own forum, you don't own this one too.

Is it part of a secret CIA mission?

If I told you, I would have to kill you now, wouldn't I?

edit on 12/20/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

You wrote the book?

This means you are also "Author"... correct?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by sign00

sign00, you wrote the book?

Yes, after lying about from his opening post, sign00 was caught and had to admit that he is a self-promoting charlatan.

Lies, Lying and Liar

My personal favorite is sign00 like a poor, pathetic puppy dog whimpering.

"So here's the deal: I'll answer questions for 48 hours, then I'll be gone." That was over fifty posts and nine months ago.

sign00, this means you are also "Author"... correct?

Of course he is! Although he has never admitted it, "Author of the Book Of Paradise forum" = "sign00 of ours."
A minor detail but from a person who claims to painstakingly written THE alchemical text, with great detail, of our time, then, er, he appears to have missed this one on ATS.

But to what matter, eh? sign00 is anonymous and better he had best be when the reign of lawsuits come piling down on his head from the people who took his recipe as fact and ingested the end result...and became gravely ill...or died.

Won't make any difference to sign00, with immeasurable wealth and eternal life, what will he care if a few peons get trampled in his quest?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

Wow you are annoying. Please get out of this thread, for all our sanity! If you don't quit, I might start calling myself Frank Camper.

For the other poster, yes, sign00 has admitted to being the "Author" very early in the thread. I'm not sure exactly when this thread digressed into being about sign00, but I'm willing to guess it had something to do with LiveToSpendit.

The main point of this thread should be a discussion about people's progress with the Stone and/or discussion about the Book of Aquarius itself. So without going back to trivial matters, somebody please out this train on the tracks.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truthThe main point of this thread should be a discussion about people's progress with the Stone

So how is yours coming and where are those pics, eh?

and/or discussion about the Book of Aquarius itself

I suppose that you meant to lecture and control sign00 including myself; however since he appears to be quite happy to discuss himself, as I am quite happy to discuss both Author and book, which, imo, are indivisible, your efforts may meet failure.

Hopefully, you are used to that and won't take the loss personally.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Won't make any difference to sign00, with immeasurable wealth and eternal life, what will he care if a few peons get trampled in his quest?

Well, at least you admitting it is true now =) So, that is settled.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

Originally posted by sign00Although I'm not personally concerned with being accepted by the scientific community, due to the fact that the Stone will have to be accepted once it is released, regardless of whether it was made in a university lab or someone's garden shed.)

Here, once more, you show your amateur hand. If the scientific community does not establish the Stone made from your recipe, then it will have no credibility whatsoever. Without this credibility, it will have no mainstream acceptance and no mainstream application. I t is what it is to date, months on months of mindless blitherings.

Think Tesla. And he has some scientific acceptance and zero useable application. To make matters worse, unless you are living under a rock, those that provide solutions ex-Pharma are severely harassed, jailed or out-and-out incapacitated or killed. Is this the future you desire for those who create the Stone?

But it is a great idea to have the process replicated in a university, especially to know what the actual chemical compounds of the salt and distillate are would be immensely useful.

I'll need your name and contact information. This is your project not mine although I will be happy to fropnt it for you, I will also need your attorney's name to forward a Technology Agreement, a release of copyright ans several other internationally necessary details. Any university who takes this project on will require this and their own agreements in place with you, not "Mr. Anonymous", including waivers, etc.

You can reach me with this info either by Message or email @ fjcamper @ h-u-s-h-m-a-i-l encrypted only please.

It's the least you can do, to oversee this to its final conclusions, the end of the World and eternal life and immeasurable wealth for all, don't you think?

Tesla invented Polyphase, AC power distribution systems, as well as the Polyphase AC motor with which to utilize this power. These two things are what allowed for the electrification of every house hold and factory in the world (nearly) to be possible. This is arguably the most usefully applied invention of man, in all the history of the earth. Also the radio transmitter/receiver, among many many other very practical applications.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sign00
How are you feeling today?

Dandy, and you, having a happy Holidays that you don't celebrate?

Again, I'm interested to know, what is your purpose for posting in this thread?

Oh, gosh, there are so many. So many.

1) Assistance as you have often said "Of course I will answer the questions, it is why I am here, and you are here to ask them, and others will no doubt have the same questions. I encourage all questions..." i'm simply doing my part!

2) Help with your new book, again, I quote you "Incidentally, I'm in the middle of writing a new book on how to detect lies and misinformation." Think of all the source material I am giving you, free, no charge!

3) The thread was dead. "It is both customary and right, O ,Author-sign00, that those who have accomplished anything worth mentioning in any art or science should make known their discoveries to the world, in order that mankind at large may be benefited by them." Or not, in your case. Separating truth from fantasy is a form of truthtelling, I believe.

4) You said "About what you said concerning semen as the ingredient. Thinking about it now...I can see auras, and so I know that during "those moments" energy is radiating off the genitals like crazy. Which would lead me to assume that the semen must also be full of energy." This really drove my curiosity, exactly what do "radiating genitals" look like???

That's enough for now, I have a few dozen more once you comment on these.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

This means you are also "Author"... correct?

Ah, yes. Truth is I'm quite fond of this thread since it was from here that the whole idea of starting a forum for The Book of Aquarius came about. Otherwise I would have just released the book and kept silent, which was of course why I didn't admit to being the author in the opening post.

The main point of this thread should be a discussion about people's progress with the Stone and/or discussion about the Book of Aquarius itself. So without going back to trivial matters, somebody please out this train on the tracks.

That would be nice. I think Frank's managed to scare people away from this thread with all his nonsense. Meanwhile I seem to only have Frank to talk to, and I'm happy to keep the conversation going as it keeps this topic at the top of the forum where more people can find it. Frank here is not quite intelligent enough to figure out that he is actually helping more people find The Book of Aquarius, and his arguments are so pathetic that I feel it actually lends credibility to the book.

Frank, copying and pasting comments... it that supposed to hurt me in some way? Meanwhile you forgot to answer my concern about you being convicted of attempted murder. While in your world you may believe that all the illegal and hurtful things you have done in your life make you a tough person, in the eyes of the sane it only makes you a coward who needs to prove to himself that he is man enough by attempting to impress others in a very twisted way, as you seem to think others would be impressed by your lies and stories of morally unacceptable behavior. I can assure you that this is not the case. No one is impressed by your behavior. At first I thought you were a child, but it seems you are 50-60 years old or so. It's not too late to make a turn-around, you would be surprised how much harm can be undone with a few genuine apologies and perhaps a bit of charity work.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Does the fact that you are actually in the Age of Ophiuchus have any impact on your book here?

Am I the only one who sees the Philosopher's Stone to be the same basic idea as Zero Point Energy? The search for something from nothing?

I have a problem with this concept mostly on physics. I cannot see how one expects to add neutrons and protons ,or quarks and gluons, to an atom with some significant act involving energy.

Frankie - your want for a story that allows people to suspend their sense of disbelief using the story of Harry Potter (the philosopher stone), and then wanting to trounce the same here seems very interesting. Are you testing the outer limits of the concept? The defensive field around the suspension?
edit on 2011/12/24 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

edit on 2011/12/24 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I have a problem with this concept mostly on physics. I cannot see how one expects to add neutrons and protons ,or quarks and gluons, to an atom with some significant act involving energy.

All these particles are vibrations of energy, they don't literally exist, even from the view of physics. They are a model for explaining physical matter, and a successful one at that. But the reality beneath this is that everything is made of energy, vibrating at different levels. There are stable vibrations and unstable vibrations, which will decay into a stable form over time whilst emitting their excess energy (radiation). Each stable vibration is an element, some unstable forms are made into elements too, which has always been a question in chemistry, where to draw the line. So if you can add energy (you can think of the Stone as converting or "freeing" matter into energy and capturing it) to a metal, it will be forced to rearrange into the next stable element. The highest metallic stable element is gold, which is why the metal would be transmuted into gold if enough energy is forced into it.

The same has been performed in a lab, if you look it up, where electrons were fired into a sheet of lead and small parts of it turned into gold. Exactly the same concept, add energy and any element will have no choice but to rearrange itself as the input of energy has destabilized it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Well since we have that out in the open (apparently for a while now)

I've been watching your forum... How is your stone comming along?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join