It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sign00

What would have been a better consideration is that this is all a plot to increase sales of laboratory glassware, or a conspiracy by someone who has a large collection of used water baths they wanted to get rid of. Or alternatively, people could read the book before posting their foolish opinions and then they might be able to say something intelligent.

Apparently working with the wonders of eternal life and ultimate, uncountable riches doesn't mend a horribly bad demeanor.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
There's a lot of crap in this thread especially from this Anonymous/sign00 who apparently doesn't really understand the PS at all.

It's nothing to do whatsoever with the actual making of gold from piss - the PS is about the alchemical symbolism as per...

Google Video Link

to shorten, start at 30:00m

Seriously, the greatest alchemical labs (such as Frederick of Palatine) never made gold from anything and a bunch of yahoos listening to an Anonymous nobody with an unknown agenda?

Better link below

Edit: video.google.com...
edit on 26-2-2012 by Tatlung because: Edit Google Video Not Working

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

well i started a Stone and it didn't work I joined the anonymous-sign00 forum and followed every instruction to the nth - didnt work.

i had three pals do the same thing on their own - didnt work - the only ones who work are a couple of forum participants and i have no idea if they are sock puppets or real.

my guess is sock puppets from our esperiences and one of us has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchyChap
reply to post by Tatlung

well i started a Stone and it didn't work I joined the anonymous-sign00 forum and followed every instruction to the nth - didnt work.

i had three pals do the same thing on their own - didnt work - the only ones who work are a couple of forum participants and i have no idea if they are sock puppets or real.

my guess is sock puppets from our esperiences and one of us has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry.

One has to stand back and ask why would an anonymous someone waste their time and resources to run such an elaborate scam regarding the creation of the Philosopher's Stone. This scam is not only perpetrated on ATS in this thread, in the forum mentioned above, but commonly in several additional forums where "sign00" has been allowed to publish his so-called Philosopher's Stone epiphanies.

Perhaps not the only but all too coincidental not to be one of the, if not the most important reason for this
"magical" alchemical treachery is "Control, wealth, power, linguistic programming, occultism,… evil in a word; it is all of that.. Link below will suffice to stand on this condemnation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Considerate, coordinated, concerted and configured disinformation, misdirections and occultism at its most insipid play.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Funny how when I leave the thread for a while it gets attacked by nonsense, and then funny how I see other people who have read this thread seem to think that people posting their own opinions on something they haven't bothered to try to understand actually count as valid.

Meanwhile... where things are actually happening... the progress is excellent, the 1000+ members of The Book of Aquarius forum and I have managed to optimize the first part so it can now be done in less than 2 weeks, instead of 6 months, cutting the entire process down from 3 years to somewhere between 1-2 years (the Second Part is faster as well if the First Part is done more optimally). The book is still free, there is still no conspiracy, and I haven't announced any money-making tours, asked for any donations, or any of the other things the skeptics are waiting for (or lying about.)

Several hundred people have begun the First Part, though mostly not using the optimal path, as alembics are hard to come by. Many people are now in the Second Part (15 or so reporting their progress on The Book of Aquarius forum, and many times this many who keep silent), with their Stones darkening into the Black Stage, and they having all personally witnessed all of the signs, exactly as described by the alchemists in their writings from hundreds of years ago. As you can see in The Book of Aquarius forum (everyone provides photos of their progress, some people videos as well.)

And meanwhile this thread is still hovering around, getting trashed, and lies being spread by those whom it offends. Back to you.

EDIT:

As a side note, the other "sign00"s are imposters. On ATS is the only place I have that username.
edit on 4-4-2012 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiroProtagonist
I skipped to the part on how to make the stone and stopped reading as soon as I seen the main ingrediant is urine! Good luck with your stones guys...

well, now we all know that BEAR GRYLLS has know the secret for a while.
it all makes sense now.

EDIT: sorry for awakening an old thread. found a link to it in a different thread. apologies.
edit on 11-4-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunchyChap
reply to post by Tatlung

What do you mean it didn't work? It's not a recipe. It hasn't "worked" for anyone. -No one- has completed it yet. It can take years. People are, however, seeing results with their experiments. As of right now, it appears that there are 16 people posting their results publicly on the BOA forum. Is he really maintaining 16 sock puppet accounts, and snapping photos of 16 different setups all done in different rooms with different equipment? Isn't it more likely that there are indeed 16 different alchemy enthusiasts attempting his technique?

Sure, argue his technique or interpretation of the old texts, but suspecting that 16 different accounts are all sock puppets is pushing it a bit.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgenstern89

What do you mean it didn't work? It's not a recipe. It hasn't "worked" for anyone. -No one- has completed it yet. It can take years.

Yet the Philosopher's Stone has been sought for hundreds on hundreds of years.

Originally posted by Morgenstern89
People are, however, seeing results with their experiments. As of right now, it appears that there are 16 people posting their results publicly on the BOA forum.

sign00 claimed to have thousands of participants. Let's do the math, shall we?

16/1000 = 1.6%

"Even though mental illness is widespread in the population, the main burden of illness is concentrated in a much smaller proportion - about 6 percent, or 1 in 17"
Nutzoid Stats

Looks to me that the forum is missing quite a cache of enthusiasts.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Thank you so much for posting this, 22 pages in now lol. I had been reading "3 books on Occult Philosophy" by Agrippa on Kindle but I really like this authors straightforward approach and abundance of quotes. I'm very connected to stones, I started collecting crystals about a year ago...they all have different energy vibrations that I've seen with my own eyes heal physical & spiritual, in small amounts. I can therefore believe the Stone exists, as the philosophy of alchemy is really just expounding on what I have found in the early stages on my path to enlightenment, radiance in bliss, one with the universe.

Is this humanities most important secret?

Peace

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by girlwithkaleidoscope3eyes

Is this humanities most important secret?

Eternal life and uncountable wealth with perfect health? Naw, perhaps something else.

Like a good attorney who knows the local judge and DA, Kim?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PulsusMeusGallo

One has to stand back and ask why would an anonymous someone waste their time and resources to run such an elaborate scam regarding the creation of the Philosopher's Stone. This scam is not only perpetrated on ATS in this thread, in the forum mentioned above, but commonly in several additional forums where "sign00" has been allowed to publish his so-called Philosopher's Stone epiphanies.

Like this one?

sign00 Gets Handed His A$$

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I've followed this thread since it's first post with great interest and two people made comments that alluded to the real story here. I'm disappointed that others haven't joined in. I'm not interested because I have no dog in this fight and I'm not interested in the topic for the same reasons as most likely are.

Would love to see one of those two people elaborate on the not-so-obvious.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AdesteFideles

...two people made comments that alluded to the real story here.

Which posters would those be? I would love to begin to make sense of this thread myself.

Thanks in advance.

X.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The alchemy prophecies are real, although I have not looked at all of them. The refer to the Black Mica stone, and I know the man who is currently fulfilling those prophecies.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I haven't looked at this book, but I suspect that it is intended to mislead, hence the name the Book of Aquarius. All the new agers want you to believe the ancient prophecies pertain to a man "with a pitcher of water," i.e Aquarius. That is a lie. The literal translation of the text is to follow the man with the "living water."

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsjulie
The alchemy prophecies are real, although I have not looked at all of them.

Then you must have a highly vetted and trusted source, who is it?

Originally posted by itsjulie
The refer to the Black Mica stone, and I know the man who is currently fulfilling those prophecies.

Who is that?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
THE BOOK OF AQUARIUS IS A HOAX: The Philosophers Stone is allegorical and therefore does not physically exist. “Adepts possessed the secret of the Philosophers Stone and knew the process of transmuting base metals into gold, but taught that these were allegorical terms concealing the true mystery of human regeneration through the transmutation of the base elements of man’s nature into the gold of intellectual and spiritual realization.” The above quotation is taken from Manly P. Hall’s book “The Secret Teachings of all Ages.”

I would refer you to my post on ATS of TruthSeeker2 on 20/FEB/2011 Disclosure Tribunal 31/MARCH UK thread, Page-5, www.abovetopsecret.com... where you will find reference to do your own research. There you might find a few interesting things. It’s best to read the whole thread from Page-1. How can the author have discovered the recipe for the Stone if the author hasn’t produced the Stone yet?

The author is a self promoting charlatan who spams lots of message boards. The author posts under sign00,
and other names on ATS and other sites.. He tries to impress everybody with his intellectual wit. When people have had enough, the author gets abusive and calls everybody monkeys and clowns. The authors parting words are “that’s it I’m out of here, I’m gone.” This author has been barred from a number of forums.

This author has plagiarized my article somewhat (on the above forum thread) and has taken the first three paragraphs of my article, changed it around a little and has included it in the first three paragraphs of the “Book of Aquarius.” My article was posted on 20/FEB/2011 to this forum above. The Book of Aquarius was released on 20/MARCH/2011. The anonymous author states the book was written within three weeks, so there you have it!

This author’s book can be viewed as a cheap spin-off designed with an air of excitement and mystery surrounding it, fashioned on the popularity of “The Secret” which has no doubt earned lots of money for some people. Observing the first few paragraphs of the book: Throughout history this secret has been used…… Some kept the secret…… The time was not right for the secret to be free…… Most kept the secret out of jealousy…….. Full of secret societies….. The age of secrets is over……

The author claims the book is freely given and no money is being made out of it. (forgottenbooks.org) who are sponsoring the book states it’s in the public domain and free. But this appears to be a situation of yes and no. Yes the book can be downloaded for free, and no the book is being sold on various websites including Amazon for between $3.00 to $15.00. This may fall under misrepresentation. Also someone has set up an ebay account in anticipation of the book they state, whereby they are selling all of the lab equipment needed to produce the stone which according to the author costs around $1,000 to set up (what a joke).

It would be interesting to know what fogottenbooks.org involvement is in this, did they actually read the book? Here’s part of an interesting post from the author:- “I sent the original email (about the book) anonymously out to 500 sites, and only 1 (forgottenbooks.org) put it up. I was expecting more response than this, although I suppose I should be happy with forgottenbooks.org. It is still a little disappointing. I even sent the email to the owner of ATS. No response. I'm very surprised sacred-texts.com, rexresearch.com and alchemywebsite.com all ignored the email too. I would expect them to understand something like this”.

edit on 9-8-2012 by TruthseekerTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I have seen this before and already have a saved PDF on my desktop. I can assert the legitimacy of this to an extent, because Urine indeed does have medicinal purposes. With it being the main ingredient; it is quite possible.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by raggin

You can't scam people with something that is free...

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join