It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
my third eye is opened not sure if its focused how can i fully focus the third eye

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I see most of you managed to open your third eye by that book, tho I had a different method. I started with meditation and spirituality in general at the age of 14. Third eye fascinated me and had to be opened. So I researched and came upon this one method which I'll address below. I was doing to for 3 days approx 20mins and nothing really happened until that last day in which I reminded myself of Buddhas story; he just sat down under that tree being like: "I'm not moving till i get enlightened". So I just kept repeating the mantra over and over and lost all fears and suddenly.. My eyes started SPINNING and I saw blue flashing colors (closed eyes). I opened them just to stop it, but once closed, it just continued. So I was just sitting down closed-eye until it stopped. In my journal I wrote: "Idk what happened, but I triggered something". Boy was I right. Soon enough I came across christian article (at the time i was very gullible and insecure in myself) and fell in big fear. I thought I invited the whole hell-gang to my house. Shortly I felt presence of something bad and that's when my sleep paralyses started to get really frequent and scary. From seeing small, black alien-shadows with cone-ish head holding my arms and legs, to low pitched laughs etc. Now, it took me more than a year to come back and get rid of them as I had no teachers or anyone like-minded to talk to. Finally I am able to meditate and do yoga again, use crystals (herkimer diamond worked best for me) and all those fun things. So yeah I'm preparing to open it again, this time fully and ready to face my fears.

Technique:
1.Preparation*
-sit down with your legs crossed, hand resting on lap
-relax and enter meditative state, also create bubble of white light (or any other protection --> THIS IS IMPORTANT, GIVE IT AT LEAST 10 MINUTES!)
-if you feel drawn to some divine energy, call upon it to protect you

2.Mantra
-start chanting "thoh" 5 times with spaces in between (apply slight pressure with teeth to your tongue). Find a tone that makes your 3rd eye vibrate.
-after thoh, you want to chant "mei" mantra 5 times, same as before, but without pressure on tongue
-repeat the whole process about 3 times or more, whatever feels right to you, but dont overdo it. You are supposed to do it for 5 days, each meditation separated with 24 hours if possible.

This is actually Teal Swan's method, so here is the link in which she'll explain it to you in more detail: www.youtube.com...

Now, on this site which I find untrustworthy (www.angelfire.com...), they claim "thoh" is actually a mantra to a moon god and as such, I've started to have suspicions about it plus I still have no idea what "mei" means. All these gurus just say: "oh it's a sound which vibrates your 3rd eye chakra", whilst not explaining the meaning it carries.

Recently I came across this video (www.youtube.com...) which has a structured plan to open brow chakra using "thoh", "mei" and "om" mantras which I find really awesome, tho (the tho/thoh irony xD) I'm still sceptical about it.

What do you guys think? Do they hold certain negative entities on them? I just feel more drawn to mantra way of opening it instead of vibrating the larynx. Any opinion/advice is highly appreciated!

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pellian

Are you sure you didn't use marihuana or some halucinogenic mushrooms?

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Don't regret from opening your third eye, when I was born my third eye opened, I thought the mind reader's was telling all lies then one night I heard voices and a kid she was crying I looked at her face it was roting dead. I wasn't I stay away from being insane. Tarot readers says I have a different types of souls I possessed them it was an accident. Ouija board I used to talk to them. My Ouija board became like a facebook chat bar, I used it to talk to them. Now I can help the persons who gets possessed. Hope your still alive.

a reply to: Snowbc13

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It depends how you concentrate. Then close or open your eyes depend on you. Then blank the images at your mind. Concentrate to your soul. Inhale deeply then exhale very slowly while saying TOH minimal voice don't shout the word. After 2 days you won't feel any pain in your 3rd eye. If it does then we should talk face to face. I'm at Philippines, Manila, Quezon City. In this place Tarot reader, Mind readers, and the people who can see your Aura are all scared of me. Psychs says there is 5 different souls inside me it includes my soul. They said I possessed them on accident. They can't remove them we are bind togetger in one body. Thats why I can control my third eye so easily. Go to that address then look for a Ville called QC Ville, Culiat, Sagana Homes.
a reply to: collie125

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm not sure where you get those but mine is from a Church Bible + Codex Gigas. I can use my soul friends to read books that a person isn't allowed to read or to handle. But yours work 50:50 I'm sure of it.
a reply to: R3sist0r

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: R3sist0r

hi sorry to disturb or maybe change a little of topic.
but some things are happen with me ...
Since i was young i feel different about other people ...before i could not explain of know what happens with me
but i had visions than sometimes days or months later happens what i saw in my dreams.
i had some experience with spiritsm ... positive ones, and also after that i become more aware about immortal spirits that temporarily inhabit physical bodies for several necessary incarnations to attain moral and intellectual improvement. It also asserts that spirits, through passive or active medium ship, may have beneficent or maleficent influence on the physical world, and etc.
but anyway i just explaining you guys this because im searching for answers and after years of the happenings and contact with spiritism... i stop have dreams for several years ( more than 10 years ) since them i have been by a lot bad situations and experiences, bad energy (negative people jealousy health problems , accidents and etc) ...
So my last experience ... i become very frustrated with all situation in my life , bad energy at work and all my environment
that start to influence in my family life .. a lot of discussion fights and many other things...depression... and bad attitudes
since almost two years i decide to live my life doing what i love(music) blocking negative energy as much as possible...and try to be happy.
was not easy but i survived living only from the music and go for my dreams... since there im trying to concentrate myself in music, positive energy and more awareness of my spirituality life.... and was one of these days(3 months ago) i accepted to play for a beneficent event and help to organize the event to help children in Nepal... in this same moment t i met some people of organization talking about the spiritual molecule D MT !!!
at first i thought DRUGS ... ( i never had tried drugs before ) but till someone explain me what happens and what i can see and experience was something beautiful and something from god... i decided to take without think twice !!!
I was very nervous but i did ... and till today i did 4 times !!! since there i started to see colors with my closed eyes
i started to dream again (i couldn't understand anything ) i had back some visions and two time is already happens (kind of deja vus?) and im more sensitive about energy .. now easily i can see sometimes the bad and good energy of people and their intentions ...
But somenthing special is happen with me but i cant explain since the '___' experience i started to meet people that had the same experience without search and get sometimes by some post in facebook about chakras and budhism... to be honest i heard before but i never gave attention and i never understood what was... and today since i waked up i was by accident by a post about third eye... that because since i did '___' i hear a lot of "dmt music" (pineal gland music) before sleep
don't ask me why but after dmt i start do things automatically without be aware and listen to this kind of music
Before i could sometimes see the colors and have the sensation to do a small trip like i did by '___' listen to this kind of music(of course no so intense as dmt trip) and also smell dmt or have the flavor in your mouth in an empty room where i just moved.
somehow this things start to impact in me in some way and with the research today i come accidentally by several post and articles and one of was your post here.
My big questions are:

What dmt has similiar with the chakras?
Why this kind of things are happen with me ?
Can dmt open or activate your third eye?
Someone with similar experiences?
and what do you suggest me ... practice and try to open my third eye... or lets take time and see what happens?

sorry for my long post , just hope if someone can help me with this... i feel its time for a change, and i dont know if i open my third eye can be a answer!

thank you everyone
one love and good vibes for everyone

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mrmarx

Be careful my friend....a lot of deception in that 3rd eye stuff,truth mixed with lies

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

thx for your feedback my friend
what are your experiences?
best regards

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: catwhoknowsplusone

Yes, for me opened naturally for a moment, in such a relaxed state I was, it took only 3 seconds before I felt something demonic near me, I felt it with my eyes closed and with all my being,opening the eyes-nothing, no presence, no feeling.no, I wasn't dreaming that sensation, I knew it was still there if I closed eyes again. But why evil entity? I didn't searched for anything, just concentrating on peace within. So why evil all of a sudden, when I reached clarity of mind and high gratitude?! I had such a great feeling and IMMEDIATLY something came to frighthen me! Tell me why..... Why can't we reach high concentration without anything to dusturb us? Why should any entity come without my permission? I can't be alone in my own mind?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

The more one attempts to stretch the limits of the connectiveness, communication, to send healing, to try and communicate and rescue an insect trapped in the house, or look at a video and use your insight, sense what is there, the more one does this, their pineal activates.

Sungazing at sunset or dawn, when there is no UV, increases your pineal gland.

Satragzing, the light from the cosmos has much to impart.

Reading energy.

When the phone rings, second guess. Try to see the face of who might be on the phone.

When you touch your computer, do you feel someone is on the chat or emailed you, that wishes to connect?

Use your psi, your insight.

Remote view.

Try doing some of this in the bath, connected to water.

There is nothing wrong with your insight developing, or third eye opening, its natural.

Practice energy and telekinsis. Energy balls. Many different ways.

Its Fear or Love. Love is the way to see the universe and existence.

You're so right.... The more you want, the more you get. But for me it first came in package-good & evil. Hopefully, I won't get disturbed again by the bad, but I guess I have to raise the counsciousness of my strenght. Hard, because we have to be and feel humble and powerful at the same time uf we wanna search within us. It is hard for me to feel comfortable meditating, I'm disgusted that anything could pop at me!!! Please give me some advices. It's easy to say don't be afraid, I am not very, but I want privacy in my inner journey!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
reply to post by squandered

I really think Faith is the answer too. I also pray alot. Not traditional any longer though, a recovering Catholic who wanted to a religious life, when I was young, but I like pyramids inverted to infinity and equality. I pray to Creator, and all that is Highest Love & Good in existence. I believe we're here to increase our consciousness, and unconditional Love, and have experiences with Higher Self that gained me protection. And discovered soul abilites when I sensed something negative, always relating to light and waking up the other more, so it was retrievals. I lately read a little on the astral retrievals, and that seems to apply spontaneously here as well. For example it happened during chores in the kitchen and dishes, connected to the water. But I felt this menacing presence, and saw in my mind what looked like a macho male almost like in a movie but a bit like a statue.

Instantly my Higher Self flowed through and I saw both of us in a garden, wooded wildflowers, with a stream nearby. I've wondered if that garden was within, as if our own room, within Higher Self, not sure. But, I was kneeling down and he approached, and looked into a pool in the stream next to me. And his reflection was a young woman, long dark blond, light brown hair, i believe the original one who had come in for lessons, but had lost her way. She transformed into her image as she had just rembered who she was, and instantly a man was there, with long blond hair, and reached out his hand to her. And I woke up, and have never forgotten that.

I call that a retrieval. I've had monitoring and experiences, and negatives too, but never had it turn around like that. Higher Self connection makes a difference.

Faith and positivity. When I feel at odds or disconnect, or things occur that are more negative, I assume its me, and try to find out how to improve or find the next step, do more. These things are ups and downs a bit, real life intrudes, and gets hectic at times, but when I get pulled down for too long, a day or too, I get ill really fast, so i'm trying to safeguard love and positivity and work on any judgments or errors.

There is no need for fear when you feel compassion for everyone.

I agree. But I cannot get over feeling attacked. Why does it have to be this way? I wanna feel so strong that nothing could enter my world without my permission. I believe it is possible, but how can I get there? Praying, yes, but maeby God has other plans or maeby I have to find the answer. All I can do is put my faith in God as always, no matter what happens. But it is my belief that we really can do something about it. So lets share!

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: R3sist0r
Finnaly I am able to meditate and do yoga again, use crystals (herkimer diamond worked best for me) and all those fun things. So yeah I'm preparing to open it again, this time fully and ready to face my fears.

Do you really think it is necessary to face those kind of spirits in order to get enlightened? I don't accept their reality, I want no part in it, I want a way for the 3rd eye not to see them unless it wants to! So how can we? It is always a way. Someone knows it?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuFri
One thing that is missing in this and most discussions along these lines is that you must ask for protection from evil/negative forces by whatever god or spirit force you believe in before you open the door. This must be done each and every time you attempt to make access. I have seen and read of more people than not opening doors unprotected and being swept away by what wanders through the open door. This goes for meditation as well as any other type of "awakening".

Yes... I wonder if God would let me have a beautiful adventure every time I close my eyes.... He really does want us to know there is also evil out there. But I don't want to know it... Really. I wanna be immune so it wouldnt even appear in my face. Would God give me that if I pray, or will I get scared to death? I am still shocked He allowed an evil entity near me. I believe God always gives everything for a reason. I just can't accept the idea of getting interrupted from my peace-havent I got enough in this reality?! Well, I am puzzled...

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

edit on 30-9-2015 by thepowerisinyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ScorpioRising

Thanks for sharing. Sorry about the shadow beings. Glad you are stronger, God bless you. I really wanna skip the shadow part
not possible? Guess not. So I stay small

P. S: about the bubble, I would prefer calling God on my side better that the bubble-isnt it better? Yea, God does answers and protects. Lets work on trusting Him. I don't want no bubble
))))
But I don't wanna start believing in shadows(so much) to attract them, I want peace. I said lets trust God, but if I can avoid shadow things, I wanna do exactly that. Yes, God helps you fight it, but who wants a fight? I am probably a smart coward.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mrmarx

I cant really go into details since they are not my experiences exactly but at the end of the day when all the weird # started happening Jesus Christ intervened and that's the only reason im still alive.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

How did Jesus intervened?

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: thepowerisinyou

I was Forgiven by someone who wanted to kill me. (Even i think i deserved to be killed for what i did.)
Changed my life. Theres lots of deatail missing but i cant really post do to personal information of others involved. I think about it now and its like i was being tested by God in a way.
The person that forgave me is also a strong follower of what Jesus Christ stands for now.
We were both had suicidal thoughts at one point.
Damn i have tears now typing this...

edit on 30-9-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2015 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Oooooo. I'm so happy God helped you take the best decision. There is too much beauty in you and the world and in God's commands to give all up. Wish you all the happiness in the world, we shouldnt let anything break us! Big hug!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join