It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: emonindia

eh, just meditate if you like it and don't if you don't, no matter time and location.
don't push yourself if you don't feel like it, is the point.

Time and place are besides the point.
Yes, they can also play a role, but to a beginner it is more necessary to get a peaceful and relaxed, natural state of mind before anything else...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity
Hello me also doing meditation from past two months . After every half n hour my mind autometically starts doing meditation n I have to sit Even many times i felt that while sleeping i found my self being in meditation ... one more question how can we open our tenth door (sahasrar chakra) of the body which is at the top of our head... plz suggest some way

edit on 26-5-2016 by emonindia because: to add some content

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: emonindia

if it is important for your development it will happen naturally in some way or other. Don't try to do anything at all during meditation and just relax and learn to let go of thoughts and concepts, would be my advice.

Meditation is the art of just sitting and being observant, nothing needs to be done by you, but everything will get done naturally and new things will come into your awareness when they need to in my experience, but I am also pretty much a beginner, with few years of practice...

don't try to complicate things too much, where simplicity is the best is my advice.
If you like meditation than study various spiritual text, use intuition and read whatever seems to be interesting for you and develop.

www.theself.com
is for me a good source of many various philosophies about real nature of reality and what is really important and final goal of meditation.

also, for me, one of the best short videos about meditation and what is the point, for some practitioners at least...

Well I don't advocate specific practices, if you didn't already notice, because in some cases, especially at the beginning, they can bring more trouble than not.
hope that helps a bit, good luck with your meditations.

edit on 1464285932505May055053116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity Thank you so much my friend for the reply...

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If you open your third hole you might get a fissure.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TheCretinHop is it risky ?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The original link to pellian's pdf is expired, I was wondering if anyone has any idea what book he had posted, the one everyone was originally referring to?
edit on 3-7-2016 by Forceve88 because: To clarify

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forceve88
The original link to pellian's pdf is expired, I was wondering if anyone has any idea what book he had posted, the one everyone was originally referring to?

Here is a working link

Awakening the Third Eye
Samuel Sagan, M.D.

ia600308.us.archive.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinWithin79

Yes I search and I see no proof of anything beneficial from opening third eye. Many people get scared by god knows what and then calk shadow people and other entities, but i m afraid I don't believe in that crap, so I scratch that. Other people say they are clairvoyant, again without any proof.

Only thing that seems real is that all this meditation and relaxation relax you.

So I cone to conclusion that only benefit from opening third eye is relaxation.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=10889487]Agarta[/pos

I wasn't able to download your book, Agarta.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian

Pellian, hi. I know it's been a few years since you have been active at ATS , but I just joined because I read this and another post of yours and I'd love to chat.

BTW I made a quick mock up of your high pass filter and I felt a lot of energy in the middle you are onto something there!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I've seen this type of post all across the internet by this guy looking for answers to this. I can tell by his writing style. As by choice of words and similiar conveyance of expression. I could be wrong. If I am correct, the ritual used to increase his Spiritual perception "1000 fold" may be found in the following. Although the following is plagiarism from a book. Look into the backround of the site owner and author to testify to this. www.joyofsatan.org...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Agarta

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Your Third eye is basically the ability to really and deeply look into yourself and being able to see yourself for what or who you are rather than allowing the ego to see what fits in your belief system its the separation from eye will (as your interpretation that feeds your brains is with 2 eyes) so the third if explored is the interpretation of you on a deeper level on the road to creation as questioning you 3rd eye is questioning your place in the existence of all things and the existence of an all theory of everything third eye of infinity who wants to understand themselves you me or God( for want of a better description) ??????

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Down the rabbit hole

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Decision

Hi! Thanks for sharing your astral projection experience. I'm happy you stopped. I believe that evil thing was angry for not being able to reach you deeper, you escaped that harmful realm and that provoked a reaction. That... whatever it is... wants a place in your life, since you opened a gate for it. I'm curious about the paranormal but I wouldnt want to open it more than they can enter by themselves. Im sure I could, very very easily, but I put a barrier. Not allowed. Sorry fellas
) Though, if they'd popped in, I'd have means to make them miserable! Once, I probably had an angel or a spirit bringing me such peace like so so long before, I really expected it for a long time, I had a moment of bliss, total gratitude and happiness, then something demonic rushed near me, while I was ALMOST asleep, and was alerted to stop me from ascending my counsciousness higher, from imprinting this peace in my soul, this new strenght. I mentally defeated it because it couldnt harm me, but it did ruined my state of complete harmony. I must say, few days before, I asked God, without expecting answers, but just in a brief moment of curiosity, if there really is Evil coming at us, whitout us seeing it. I've got my answer. After that, I found ATS, I was a little more aware of the real possibility of us being watched everywhere, anytime and for a week or two I was looking afraid in the house, also was reluctant of being lonely. I knew that if I feed my fear, they'll gain power over me, being more able to materalize or worse. We simply don't have to give them power. My opinion, if someone really wants to get in the other realm, they can do it if they want, but there will be a cost. If they are willing to adventure, I admire them, I know we all have a lot of strenght, but we do have to have a strong will and sanity!

posted on Sep, 29 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I all of the sudden had my life turned upside down with fear. At this time, and since then, my intuition has been thru the roof. I dont want it! I think you invite the Anunnaki to twist your pine cone:/ I am afraid of sinning all the time now

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
there is no ´switch´to ´open the third eye´ or technique, short cut to higher spiritual development.

it takes years, decades, a life time of practicing and development to evolve your Self, material ,ether and astral bodies.

if you just want a kick, go and get a date with a channeling medium and get a life reading.
and, be prepared to get answers you maybe didn´t want.

cheers

posted on Oct, 9 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I think it's easy to get confused about a spiritual concept such as chakras, and in particular the third eye. There's a lot of stigma attached to these concepts, and it's easy to fall prey for a "magical solution" to all your problems.

I've written about my own perspective on this subject,

skillcode.com...

and also outlined some guidelines for how to use meditation to effectively tune-in with your intuition,

skillcode.com...

It's not about getting somewhere, it's the effort that is being put forward for becoming more self-aware.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I actually opened my third eye few years ago and chatted with pellian and agata but the technique was not the technique in sagans book,you will see lots of energy when the 3rd eye is open,its a energy chakra point,you will see what's in your mind and subconscious,it's just mind,their is no ghosts or entities ,how could there be when the buddha specifically thought their is no soul,no self

posted on Nov, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
When I close my eyes to sleep, I sometimes get swirling colors and motions, sometimes human shapes form. But if I'm lucky I see a window but it's not clear enough to make out what's happening. And sometimes I get to ride with birds or something, in hd color.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join