It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 73
<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pellian

If you open your third eye you'll become corrupted.

It's a gateway to magic and psychic abilities but most become corrupted once they expand their perception.

I'll just say this: if you open your third eye you'll either get admitted into a psychiatric hospital or become a part of the elite if you know how to integrate your experience.

There's a reason why there's an eye on top of the Egyptian pyramid of the US dollar bill. It's one of the elite's biggest secrets.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: usos90

Something else to think about: when people are born into the world they start out innocent.

When you're young you're pure and naive but as you grow older you become less innocent with age and with more understanding of the world.

The stoic eventually becomes the epicurean if that makes any sense.

The good guy eventually becomes the bad guy.

The sentimentalist eventually becomes a greedy materialist etc.

Do you get it?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: usos90

I also think the same way from what I've seen others go through as well as my own experiences

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IVANV

You can read about Jacob Boehme , Rudolph Steiner and Blavatsky on Theosophy and they give a detailed description of seeing with the spiritual eye

Sacred Texts - Theosophy

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Is this anything like opening your brown-eye?

edit on 12-9-2017 by Intangibl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Intangibl3

from what ive read yes probably just as much # in there as there is in us !

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Intangibl3

from what ive read yes probably just as much # in there as there is in us !

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OOPSISH
I do apologize p but I want to b aware as we’ll bin tryna get my hands on this for a very long time!! Didn’t have the access from free mansion to ashashin but thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Go back far enough and I bet only the gods had 3rd eyes.

Meow

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Honestly.

All i read was.

I found this paranormal/spiritual awakening technique but i cant share it.

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Im a long time lurker on ats, literally since I was like 18 im now 25. I stopped lurking when the site started focusing mainly on politics. but here I am today. Im very interested in this thread, however I know nothing about it. is opening the third eye related to astral projection? I really don't know a lot about meditation or chakras or the pineal gland. if someone would like to message me and explain further I would really appreciate it. Im not looking to do anything reckless, just very curious. if anyone would be so kind to fill me in.. I would read all 80 pages of this thread but I have to be at work in 45 minutes. Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Can anyone give me any advice please my third eye opened and I’m quiet scared I see shadow people in my garden at night I also see alone shadows that move so quick towards me I get scared everything I see looks terrifying I see lots of spirit faces in my garden at night too but even innocent things turn into something evil looking I haven’t heard anything yet just seen lots I started to convince myself I was suffering with psychosis until I spoke to a medium about my experiences and then she informed me my third eye had opened how do I control this anyone know? Xx

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Don't regret it. It's part of growth.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leah62513
Can anyone give me any advice please my third eye opened and I’m quiet scared I see shadow people in my garden at night I also see alone shadows that move so quick towards me I get scared everything I see looks terrifying I see lots of spirit faces in my garden at night too but even innocent things turn into something evil looking I haven’t heard anything yet just seen lots I started to convince myself I was suffering with psychosis until I spoke to a medium about my experiences and then she informed me my third eye had opened how do I control this anyone know? Xx

Well, higher vibrational beings experience time differently. When you see spirits, they are very fast moving.

They look like shadows to you b/c you can't see their full energy spectrum. It's nothing sinister.

Just practice and interact. If you want to ensure positive beings, make sure to have lots of flowers, etc. You'll get fairies. They clean the energy. Cats are good too. Learn to center, and purify your own energies. Like attracts like. Do not have fear.

To "control it" you gotta learn to ground. Lower your vibration when you don't want to be distracted by them. But I hope you don't turn it off all the time.

Btw, if you think it's freaky to you, try to imagine what they see. I've connected to some spirits' vision to see what it looks like to them. That moment you see them and pay attention to them, you almost sync with their energies. We usually look stagnant to them like trees look to us. Then suddenly, you start moving fast like them. Not quite as fast, but fast enough that it looks pretty eerie to them. But it isn't the first time they've seen it.
edit on 13-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Is that the title Awakening the Third Eye. third edition by Samuel Sagan, M. D. Ive never read it but sounds like your third eye and crown chakra is wide open. Never really needed it seen to much and felt weard stuff in my life due my empath nature but yes i would agree you dont want stuff coming out of thin air esp if your in bed had it happen to me several times and ive not even read the above text or carried out the exercises its probably best to stick to chakra visualization cleans all the negative stuff away

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Leah62513
1 psychic protection
2 meditation
3 chakra visualizations
4 positive thoughts at all time
5 un conditional love
6 try to keep ur thoughts neutral
7 mix with positive thinking people
Dont worry your not on your own seen shadows an alsorts of weard stuff but mine probably due to been born clair sentient most likey an empath i promise there is a light at the end of the tunnel or have you also thought you maybe gifted but the item 1 is most important
Good luck

new topics

top topics

<< 70  71  72    74 >>

join