It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The astral projection thing is better than that. Both make you focus in your head (Depends the technique).

Our ancients said, its all about the vibrations. Low vibration during astral projection make you see low vibration entities who deceive your perception, they guide you falsely for their own benefits. It takes many days in order to prepare your body for it and in nowadays, its not possible! The diet is very important! You cannot eat hamburgers or any food from the supermarkets and contact with light entities! The only diet that can truly prepare you (no warranty results for what entities you find out there) is chlorophyll. Today everything we buy as a food is full of chemicals, what makes you confident that your body is ready with such foods. They cut humans off from the devine. (the best way is to stop eating for days! But the waters are also polluted, even those at supermarkets)..

We have examples of ancients who could meditate in a point their whole material body untimaterialised into a light ball and could travel the stars or earth! And with free will they materialized again... The higher the vibration is, the better to find a true light entity out there.
The sagan pdf link does not work but I found it via google and I also browse in the page that originally host that file and it says : atlantian methods.... well look where atlantis is right now, eaten by fish.

We should point out that our atmosphere and space does not accommodate only pure entities, but mostly negative and low vibration entities which they drink you up as a summer cocktail.. just to fool inexperienced humans trying to conduct a contact with the unknown through ceremonies or any other kinds such us clairvoyance, astral projections, etc.

Have you seen a celebrity or a very known person the last 2 millenias (+++) act like a light spirit into this dark world? I have not... That means many and or most are decieved, sold out to low vibrations. Its scary even to try.

Not telling you astral projections and stuff are evil, just saying the world right now is not safe for it. The planet must be cleansed first from them.
edit on 28-11-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

No Flouride whatsoever

No drinking or bathing flouridated tap water!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Can anyone make a list of what exactly you can do with the 3rd eye over you've opened it?
It's 72 pages of people mostly arguing...a Cochise list while be nice.. Can you see thorough walls, the grind, see the past, the future, fly, track people a mile away, remote viewing, levitation, or what exactly?
Just a simple list of actual real things that can be applied in real day to day life.
Can anyone make that list? Or is it just the typical Increase your love energy vibration BS ?

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

sorry but new agers selling wheat grass and chorophyl, hate to break it to ya but humans cant digest grasses like cows.

so chorophyl is a myth unless you got 5 stomachs like a cow to be able to digest grasses.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IVANV
Can anyone make a list of what exactly you can do with the 3rd eye over you've opened it?
It's 72 pages of people mostly arguing...a Cochise list while be nice.. Can you see thorough walls, the grind, see the past, the future, fly, track people a mile away, remote viewing, levitation, or what exactly?
Just a simple list of actual real things that can be applied in real day to day life.
Can anyone make that list? Or is it just the typical Increase your love energy vibration BS ?

all this diet and external stuff is just new age marketing.

bottom line is, its not external, its all internal. so saying take this and do that, well its just distraction.

bottom line meditate focus on 3rd eye while meditating. opening it takes time for most, so dont put a time limit on it, consider it a life style choice. no conditions as well, just do it until it happens.

your body is not you or your consciousness, so focusing on diet or any other external stuff is just

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: bluerabbit7788

a trap.

most people fall into this trap, cuz they are in fear of death. so they believe they are their bodies.

the body is just a meat suit, identifying yourself as your body is like saying i am my car or sweater.

body is just a vehicle for experience.

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

P.s. binaural beats don't work like u did scribed. . they can help you relax but that's it.

I am sorry, but I disagree with you. I started using binaural beats and while listening and focusing on your chakras , the beats can and will help you open your chakras and feel the energy , buzzing / vibrating throughout the body. I have been doing it for almost 2 years.

I prefer the beats to be pure tones , not relation music. They have most defiantly opened a whole new world for me , that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 15 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I do relaxation methods (those u have to relax every part of your body while on bed and consentrate between the eyes in dark) I haven't made it with my own will to move outside my body... But I hear music, a very relaxing more like music. its just 2-3 music notes but long and deep and calm, like a sound from within sea shells or sound through huge deep mountains...like a non stop musical tone (like heaven). Hard to describe, but I am also a person with a long past of listening hums (humming noise) without effort or trying to. The melody is new and when I am trying to sleep or awake from my sleep.
edit on 15-12-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I frequent an Astral Projection forum called The Astral Pulse. Back, long before I was there, we had a member by the name of Frank Kepple. He had been projecting for a good 20+ years and came to share his knowledge with the other members there. Anyways, he made over 3000 very informative and very interesting posts over the 3+ years that he was there.

Here is Frank Kepple’s posts re-formatted and organized by category (Only Practical Stuff)

This book has been one of the most transformational reads of my life (so much that I couldn't sleep for about 40 hours).

Frank Kepple Practical Guide To Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming

www.slideshare.net...

docs.google.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MonringStar

Ive read him and he seems a bit confused in the reincarnation thing and about f1-f2-f3-f4 and craps (i call those as craps) He says he is against More (whatever that guy is) but its the only thing he promotes.

Anyway here is a small part from his belief...

Reincarnation is a confusing issue. I used to subscribe to the notion that we all lived sequential human lives, one after the other, as did Monroe. You will find that the standard concept of reincarnation runs through his work. However I have now come to the conclusion that this is not quite right. It is fair to say, from a Focus 4 perspective, that we all certainly do experience many, many human lives. The difference is, we don't experience them sequentially, we experience them all simultaneously. Focus 4 of consciousness holds what you might call our individual Primary Essence. Each individual is a focus of his or her Primary Essence. Stemming from each of our Primary Essences, if you like, are many, many other focuses. A person may have thousands of other focuses who are experiencing physical lives, both in our physical world and in many other physical dimensions too, but these other focuses are NOT us. But they are directly connected to us, if you like, as they are a focus of the same Primary Essence. We can MERGE with these other focuses as they are of the same Primary Essence and they can MERGE with us. When I say merge I mean we can search within us and experience them. They are, most certainly 'other lives' and other lives we can merge with and experience. But they are NOT us. They are other focuses of our Primary Essence. Again, within subjective reality there is NO time. There is no such thing as past and future. All is present. This aspect of subjective reality is one of the most misunderstood aspects and causes a LOT of confusion. I've said a number of times that all this is to do with the way these, what are called, Trans-Dimensional Areas in consciousness function. I've been studying them for a while and they are mighty complex to get to grips with. I still have not managed to suss them out, yet. But what people are calling 'past lives' are, in fact, encounters with other focuses of their Primary Essence. The basic mistake people make is they assume the other person is them. How can it not be them? People think to themselves, after all, they know SO much about them.

And here is why, all LBL stuff do express the lower vibration souls who are trapped in lower planes living their own realities and those souls who are actually in mid planes, which are just having good time and dont care to enter the actual "spirit world" to go to school and reincarnate after... Eg. Dolores Cannon have 2 long conversations with her subjects about it.

So everything this Frank guy experienced is the lower vibrations. And he confused the lower planes and a glimpse of soul energy, as everything that is.

Either ways this Frank guy vanished, maybe he got lost into other dimensions.

This guy thinks that we dont actually live any life, that we merge with the life of another person, or that we live 1 life, but how he can be sure that this life is his first one? So he is lost in his own translation. In the other hand he did found his guides, but nothing speciall they've told him.

I live in a blessed country and if someone wish to learn about souls, you have to read the book by Aristotle - About Soul. He describes that the human body is just projecting the soul, the soul is the moving energy of the body, the fuel. Without it, the body cannot live, we are souls with a body to interact. So here is were frank is messed up and he will probably will get lost in lower vibrations, thinking about merging (possessions). So be careful with these stuff guys. Ancients in order to make an astral travel and communicate with the Gods, took them 40 days of preparations with strict diet and meditation. Today we cannot have healthy diet, how about strict diet.. lol

Now if you wish to experience the lower planes and have some fun, is another story.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hello ive been having experiences with my third eye opeing im going to try the technique but also i would like for some 1 to come to me in my dreams tonight only good spirited people will be allowed to penetrate my protective light bubble i will create before i go to sleep and while in my dream lets go to orions belt or somewhere but anyways im looking for and experienced dream friend some to travel the dreamscape with but also some to connect with and be a spiritual guide for me if your interested then let me know ASAP... Thank You

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

SOME SITES OF INTEREST IN THE UNRAVELLING ONLY GUIDES !!!!

www.revelatorium.com...

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

archive.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pellian
I AM NOT ON DRUGS OR NEVER HAD DRUGS!!!

i found a very real technique that will increase your spiritual perception by a thousand fold. I won't tell anybody what it is or where I learned it because Some may attract very evil entities and possibly destroy themselves over it.

The very first night I tried this i had a very different type of dream which i had not had before. the content doesn't mean anything but i digress. The day After i notice that sometimes my awareness would shift and my vision seems different for a moment. i thought that this is really cool. i do the exercises again soon after. same thing at night. I see colors and shapes that follow my vision. These were there if I closed my eye in complete darkness or opened them in the very dim light of my room. These seemed to be objects of some sort that gave off a dim glow and had a woven pattern.

As I practiced it sounds really crazy But I think that these exercises created some sort of energy that attract astral forms. One night I woke up and saw this thick rope strung from my window sill to the door. at the moment i knew what it was. I made the mistake of touching this animal or thing and felt a jolt like electricity. I was definitely awake I immediately felt very sick and had chills all over my body.
I continued the exercises two weeks later i was really close to sleep and a blue ring of light that fluttered like a butterfly came into my room. I turned on the light and the ring persisted of about a second after and I again felt a sting i my side and the same chills. I assure that I am not dreaming and fully awake.

If this is not some crazy hallucination then whatever I have been doing is either lighting me up like a porch light to attract moths or these entities are coming through to this world via my consciousness. A hallucination cannot affect you physiologically to make a shock effect. I also have noticed that when did the exercises something seems to materialize in my room. The way this thing or object would materialize is that it would appear like it was a different refractive index like the air. I would also see entities that looked like this right after I wake up. I have even noticed small feathers falling down in my room.

The level of perception was incredible. But was not worth being bothered by these entities.

Hi I'm new to ats this is my first post, you're completely spot on. I opened my 3rd eye while simultaneously having my kundalini awakened. I saw the dead, basically skeleton beings in the lower dimensions but these entities will spawn into people and even affect your closest loved one. People glorify the 3rd eye but don't really talk about the real dangers. There are beings of light which looks like a mist, sort of like the blue flickering you described, there are white and black mists. The white for me are my protectors and the dark beings who are extremely malevolent. They will stalk you both during the day and stay so close to you at night you can feel something sinister watching you. Maintain a positive attitude and worse case scenario, just relax into the fear. The flickering mists come in all sorts of beautiful colors and communication is easy once you've adapted to the unknown. There is a lot to this world people will never understand and some don't want to understand it which is a great choice. Only attempt to open the 3rd eye if you are a headstrong individual, for example someone who can do '___' and have a good trip. It's a natural lsd high that for me lasted weeks having so many revelations.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, AMAZING things will be gifted to you. I have an unique and incredible ability to KNOW things I had no previous knowledge of even of events that have yet to occur.
edit on 10-6-2017 by AscendedBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Psilocybin Mental Hell …
ouijaboardsignalcorps.tumblr.com

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MonringStar

I used to frequent the astral pulse boards too. I remember Frank Kepple and phasing. His theories and experiences are amazing! Definitely helped me along my journeys with astral projection.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian

I have some same experience,I think, I attracted a bad thing, my friend which has third eye in born said from her another friend to me,I must not share my experiences so that I may not suffer more from it,I try to open mine without enough knowledge to it,and then,I suffer from it,I agree with what you're posted.

edit on 26-7-2017 by Sylvan27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: saadad

being spiritual or opening the third eye in the material world is only preparation for the next level of consciousness when you are no longer bound by form and become formless.

Buddhist monks in tibet repeat mantras and prayers to the recently deceased for 21 days to prepare their soul so that they can be free and not reincarnate into the holographic matrix.

Many esoteric schools initiate the chosen by creating a death like experience which normally lasts 3 days
and the initiate goes through the NDE or OBE and returns with an understanding of the spiritual
we can take measures to prepare our plant consciousness , animal and mineral consciousness
however it is said that we require supernatural help to repair our consciousness to prepare us for the next level of consciousness

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sylvan27

A few people close to me and i have suffered because of this third eye stuff.

I almost lost my life.
Was starring my killer face to face ready to die.

edit on 26-7-2017 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChungTsuU

Hi. I'm new and very eager to learn. What is the Sagan book everyone is talking about? I started meditating and researching and am starting to see generalises energy around. I need help in progressing and hope you would be so kind to offer me support or guidance of any tye. Thank you.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74 >>

join