It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I want to open my third eye. please contact me @[email protected]
the girl who posted this can you please contact me as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
IM GOING TO TELL YOU ALL THE SECRET !!!!!!

becsuse i same things are starting to happen to me. and just like you, id appersiate answers were there are none.

Here is are secret.

you stair at a spot, or a very small dot, on the floor, or a white wall, anywere between 3-5 feet away. stair right at it and dont move, dont blink, as this resets it. your body, will think, your sleeping, and the dream process, your spirit, and spirit eyes will begain the process of opening. youll need to practice like 200 times at 10-20 min. get a cyristle ball. it will make it faster. joseph & 12 brothers, gen 44 used water in a cup, how sad. but they both magnify, how this works,i do not know. joseph was jesus.

now, theres more

i realy dont know if this will work, it should though. but before i got ibto this i was already medatating 2hrs, (reclined, huming20min) youll feel like your slipping, then the room is spinning, then..... youll feel vibration in your fingers. congratulations, your at the vibtational stage. now spread them through your whole body. soon, you will here a rumbling sound, it will be with you almost allways. then wind. the a poping and clicking noise. lay back, zone out and the dream should start up and you can seperate from your body and go into the astral.

now, scrying, you should see smoke or wiggley lines or waves, then your vision gets blured and you feel sunkin in, at least i did. then a space fades to black. then youll see a purple cloud, fog. then green smoke, and swirling white light. a tunnle appears and you can slip right out of your head down the tunnle and project astraley, on cammand. as well as see spirits daily, as a result of all this. practice 2 or 3 times a day, and dont let fear get in the way of what you realy want. people been doin this for thousands of years. so take a deep breath, and good luck

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

After viewing all the posts in this 70-page thread, I am impressed by the rich variety of real-life experiences posted by many of the contributors, as well as the volume of well-intentioned and thoughtful replies meant to elucidate, encourage, supplement and offer support to those in need. I especially thank Sir Pellian's original catalytic instigation and Master Argata's seasoned wisdom for their stimulating, erudite and entertaining messages. It seems to me that, taken altogether, the attitudes expressed by the majority of you posters amounts to a viable representative sampling of all humanity's existential dilemma regarding feelings of limitation mitigated by aspirations of becoming all-that-you-can-be. In my humble opinion, this entire thread is a valuable and insightful narration detailing the progress of modern day pioneers of consciousness exploration. YOU are the bold adventurers who have forayed into the deepest recesses of unexplored regions of the mind, and for that you are to be applauded!!! For, as in the celebrated 19th century Lewis & Clark expedition into unfamiliar and dangerous territories, both terrors as well as delights await those souls intrepid enough to venture past the "safe" boundaries of mundane conceptual "tribal-think-villages" hedged about by societal conditioning. Those whose lust for adventure has compelled them to disregard the dire "naysayers" warnings, have, apparently, witnessed many strange and unusual anomalies, both frightening and sublime, the likes of which those seekers of a more timid nature know nothing of. Only YOU bold investigators have enlarged your respective reality paradigms, and have become more than you were. Thus, through your relentless trial and error experiments, (Theora/Praxis), stepping stones leading to ever greater discoveries have been forged. Isn't that the reason why we all chose incarnation at this time, to gather data and make sense of it all? On the other hand, it seems foolhardy for one to absolutely cast aside all caution and common sense and plunge recklessly into the perilous rapids of the vast multidimensional cosmos. In my opinion, it's a jungle "in here" and "out there!" The "astral wildlife" mirrors that of 3D earth, in that both realms are populated by enigmatic lifeforms, therefore it behooves one to tread circumspectly amidst these exotic terrains. Regardless the naïve "positive-thinking-you-create-your-own-reality" and "it's-all-in-your-head" admonitions proffered by the "luv-n-light" crowd, I am certain that we are all presently subsisting near the bottom level of a harsh and unforgiving Vampire Universe in which the strong prey upon the weak! (By the way, please refrain from trying to engage me in a "there is no such thing as evil" conversation, because I am convinced that such endless speculation leads into an inextricable labyrinth of illogical non-sequitars, amounting to a waste of time for all parties involved.) So saying, to me it seems advisable for a seeker to develop character attributes of persistence and steadfastness born of adversity and hardship if they are to successfully navigate the vast astral-spacetime ocean. I am persuaded that the development of desirable character traits is the component "weapon and shield" that enables the seeker to become resilient and versatile and innovative enough to cope with the powerful near-immortal genii who possess formative powers and tremendous intelligence with which they control not only unenlightened humanity, but the astral planes as well. However, a lack of such desirable character traits, (which traits also affords a human being the courage of their convictions), may expose a human being to the wiles of these deadly and vengeful shapeshifting geniuses, (who, incidentally, pose as myriad creatures, including goblins and angels, saints and devils.) I say this because of my conviction that these 4D-reptilian-annunaki-genii-"morlocks" have a propensity to lure such unsuspecting "eloi" into their astral domains where they readily consume their human "loosh" vitality, thereby leaving them empty shells or "qliploth". These bloodthirsty 4D annunaki love to absorb human souls like a ravenous dog tears apart, then devours its prey. For those human neophytes prone to asking niggling questions at every turn, please realize that bits of advice you receive from others (including mine) are mostly ineffective, for only one's personal first-hand experiences are meaningful enough to be considered as potentially practical, life enhancing and transformative assists. To those seekers who remain overshadowed by their unregenerate discursive mind, (who incessantly dabble here and there, without investing sufficient time and effort along one line of action for proper manifestation), I say that your mixing disparate techniques together into a hodgepodge will prove to be a fiasco amounting to a worthless investment of your precious time and effort. Finally, your profound third-eye-awakening endeavors should be approached with the same degree of serious commitment as did the students of ancient mystery temples. Those neophytes of old were accepted only after they agreed to the seemingly dire do-or-die requirements stipulated by the school's master initiate who informed the beginners that there was no turning back once the portal had been entered. These neophytes knew that they would eventually leave the temple compound either as initiated masters, or as corpses who had failed their severe tests. Back then, aspirants like Pythagoras, and Plato both waited over 20 years preparing to be accepted into the mystery schools. Among the other people who studied there were Aristotle, Copernicus, Kepler, Isaac Newton, Napoleon, Da Vinci, and it is thought that Jesus did as well because when he came back from Egypt he could perform miracles. see: www.spiritweb.us...

What could such preparation have consisted of? I suspect that the prospective student was expected to gain a sufficient measure of bedrock real-life, well-rounded experience, both of a metaphysical as well as a secular nature.This decades-long preparation was intended to equip and fortify themselves adequately to endure and survive the subsequent tremendous stresses they would be subject to on their way to becoming a "god." I think that the following 2014 landmark video represents a much-needed unique and updated insight regarding the escalating crisis of humanity's escalating existential dilemma. If, indeed, things are not what they seem to be, perhaps this video's world-view-review can promote a revisioning of humanity's baseline-reality-paradigm. Such a refurbishment, hopefully, may promote an improved subjective synthesis of certainty, self-control and self-confidence within the psyche of those seeking third-eye activation. This elucidation could produce an enhanced state of unruffled, clarified perception affording a greater perspective from which to contemplate and evaluate the actual nature of this present milieu. Amidst this chaotic 3D realm the earnest spiritual explorer desperately needs such a stable platform from which to reconnoiter and plan their venture into the great unknown.

www.youtube.com...
David Icke - Human Race Get Off Your Knees, The Lion Sleeps No More
Down the Rabbit-Hole We Go

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I believe my third eye is opening on it's own. When i lay down every night i feel a very weird pressure in my head. I have read about the third eye but i haven't tried opening it because of fear. If this is the case...how can i stop it?

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tishamoney

don't think about it, don't fear it just let it go.

If you are doing some spiritual practices like meditations, etc... than stop it for a while.

Go for a walk into nature everyday to ground yourself and relax your mind if you have that option.

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hi, i know what im going to say will sound foolish and i mite sound like a crazy drug adict but i just need someone to tell me that im either crazy or to lay off the drugs if its that.
About seven years ago i was *SNIP* drinking with some friends and i guess i had to much but when i was at my peak of highness i felt like i can read everyone like a book and im sure they felt the same way from the way i looked at them, then i started to speak gibberish, im not a church goer and i have never heard anyone speak in tongues but i have heard about it,so i started doing some research but everything i found sounded like people trying to speak in tongues (idiots) but what i was saying sounded like it had meaning, i also had no control over what i was doing even though i knew i was doing it. It sounded like some one was using me to talk not only with my mouth but my body was telling the story, it drained all of my energy to the point that i droped when i was done. Embarrased and lost, i went to see a doctor to see if there was anything wrong with me *SNIP* He called it disasoitiation, i just need to talk it out. Anyway i was staring in the mirror around three in the morning one day giving myself a pep talk and my words started to skip ( its hard to explain) but i did it again for about two hours straight and i could have sworn that i was not looking at myself in the mirror telling a story in gibberish that i could not understand. When it ended i was dehidrated so much that i was foaming at the mouth. Im scared to death and it sounds like im possesed. Can someone please respond with something positive. Thanks for reading and i am so sorry if i wasted your time. Have a good one.

MOD NOTE: Terms and Conditions : DO NOT POST PERSONAL DRUG USE
edit on 11/27/2015 by semperfortis because: Edited out personal drug use..

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UniFinity

Thank you

posted on Nov, 27 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Rick101078

no problemos amigo! : )
I am not aware what is going on here. But since you expressed gratitude I should at least tell my opinion.

After reading your post I cannot say anything specific. if you can than record yourself and try to figure out if it indeed does have any meaning and try to understand what is the point of this wiredness. Trust your intuition. It should lead you to something useful.

If it is some malevolent entity, than you should research how to get it off.
But in such case there would be probably better advice if you can find someone, who can help you and has real experiences with entities. Because this stuff can get messy and is not something to take lightly. But I do not believe that to be the case, if it were, than when your friends were around they would surly notice that or felt it.

maybe you can channel something unconsciously. I get the feeling that is it something of this nature...

But whatever you do, do not do it in fear. Do not fear it, try to be accepting or at least neutral. Recognize fear and move past it, do not stay fearful. It may be hard, but fear is almost never good state of mind : )

And maybe if you don't want anything to do with it, than advice to which you replayed with thank you still stands. Don't bother with it and move on. It should go away if left in total ignorance.
Also obviously stop with the drugs which can get you there.

Hope you figure it out asap.
Good luck!

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
You guys are kinda freaking me out here. I simply wanted to open my 3rd eye to enhance my vibration etc., but it sounds as one needs to do an extream amount of prep work.

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: itistj

it depends and it is different from person to person and his present or past (previous lives) development.
But in any case if you would want only to do this because of curiosity than I would recommend to find better ways to screw your life. This is not a joke and a person can have big problems with just about anything connected to mysticism if one does not know what he or she is doing.

You don't have to study hard or something like that, because what is most important is the mind and work or preparation is recommended to get the mind in order before trying something. That is why one should take it easy and rather do meditations on mindfulnesses or breath meditation without expectations and just see where this will lead you. Intuition is very important and if it leads you to third eye stuff, than so be it : )

Just my advice, I don't know much about this, I am a regular meditator for awhile now and intuition has always helped me.
edit on 14489065851103November0311033015 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: pellian

Not what is meant by opening the third eye.
Just study advanced yogic meditation, it's not really about fantasies, thoughts, and strange experiences.
That would be more in line with the type of fantasy role playing you find on this forum.
One is for entertainment, one is for God realization.
Your comments make me very aware which one you are ready for.
edit on 30-11-2015 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey, can someone post the technique to open the third eye?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Someone posted a method it a few pages in, shouldn't be too hard to find.

Anyway, I think there are different methods, but the key is to enter a peaceful meditative state and gently try to 'expand your mind' outward. Keep peaceful, calm, comfortable and contented. Some relaxing music / sounds help. Do what feels right and comfortable. If you want candle light and incense, go for it.

Beyond that, you need to exercise your third eye; Sit with a friend who is also 'awakened', close your eyes, and try to send the other some harmless and fun mental images. Like dancing kitties in tutus. Or a fun cartoon character saying their catch phrase. Or just silly random things. Don't tell the other person the image you're trying to send, but it's best if you're both familiar with the image you're trying to send. Tell your friend if any images pop up into your mind, and see if you're correct. My friend and I actually got this working surprisingly quickly. We could see the images fairly clearly in our mind's eye.

Faith can be a strong protector. The stronger your faith, the stronger this protection can be. This doesn't even have to necessarily be religious, or religious in the traditional sense. If you firmly and truly believe that your singing yo-yo will protect you, you'd better believe that thing will protect you. If you're a devout christian, then a cross / rosaries will work for you. I once created my own 'scepter' from paper, tape, cardboard, pictures and ribbon... I drew symbols I felt an affinity for all over it. It sure as hell kept things at bay when I waved it around, haha.

You can purify the energies of an object, person or area quite simply. Close your eyes, concentrate on the thing you want to cleanse. Picture a pure white light pouring down from above, filling what you want to cleanse. Keep pouring it down until you feel that you have filled your target to the brim. Take a deep breath and slowly exhale, opening your eyes again. You can also make your own 'holy water' this way, and it is strengthened with a pinch of sea salt.

Another way you can protect yourself is to use the bubble shield. Using the same basic method as above, picture it forming a shield around yourself, and strengthen it as much as possible. Focus on making it only allow positive things through, and to block any thing or energy that is negative. If you want to have a little fun with it, you can imagine that it is a very bouncy bubble that it will forcibly eject anything with very negative intentions away from you... and send it flying, far, far away.

Renew your shield at least once a day, again if you're feeling especially uneasy. Eventually you'll reach a point where you feel you don't need to renew it every day. You can go longer and longer between needing to renew it, and there will also come a point where you can actually expand this bubble to encompass your home / vehicle, loved ones.

Occasionally it's healthy to cleanse yourself. Imagine that pure white light pouring down on you, 'breathing' it in. Absorbing it through your third eye.

Hope this rambling mess helps someone xD

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I heard it's impossible to close it back. I think you shouldnt be alone, try to find other people (good people) who had their third eye opened and you stick together with them. In my country there are Buddhist and Islamic community that i know of practicing metaphysics, but in other places there are non religious metaphysic practitioner community either i believe.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Man you people. I can't decide if you all have iron cahounnes, you're all whack jobs at a whack job convention,
or you're all just ignorant to what you're playing with here. I have my beliefs, about this inducing and manipulating
of these diverse plains you people are fascinated by. And I'm not wanting to preach in any way so don't trip.

I'm just say'in this stuff sounds pretty scary to me. What if OP got lost out there some where.
If you ask me there are enough possibilities that can lead to ones demise in this world. Definetly don't need to
open up whole other one.

I apologise if I'm off topic. I'll admit I'm curious with you astrophysical peeps. I guess cause theres's just know way I would ever attempt any such thing. Any way carrry on.

my feelings exactly..

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Decision

Hello Dude!!

I just feel the same way but the only difference is that i don't practice any of spiritual thing or opening third eye it just happen one day when i am sleeping on my room and then suddenly i woke up seeing myself sleeping i tried to wake up myself but i cant even touch my body then i decided to go around in the house to call for help and i see my mother on the kitchen i kept on yelling her that she go to my room and woke me up but she dont even hear me and i cant even touch her after that i decided to go back in my room and sit beside of my body and suddenly my mother accidentally broke one of the glass and the i woke up.

Ever since that thing happen to me i just feel the same way what you have stated and i dont know what to do.

thanks.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Ok. I read the first 11 pages of this thread, then had to push to the end of it. I have been completely obsessed lately with reading about and watching videos and such about Astral Projection. It started with finding Binaural Beats as a sort of relaxation method. Then I realized that binaural beats had other applications as well, that have to do with anything from helping with pain, to astral projection, to helping open chakras. So, I started looking into what chakras were all about. I have always been on the sensitive side when it comes to empathy and and other "feeling" areas of life. That just made this whole topic even more interesting to me. I have been reading on opening your third eye for a while now (and by a while, I mean like a week...but all my free time has been spent reading up on it, and the other stuff associated with it), and this post peaked my interest. The poster commented 2 pages into the thread what the technique was that he used, with a link to the PDF that he had found. Now, with it being 5 years later, that link is no good (to my dismay!). I kept reading past that to see if it was mentioned again with a newer link, ( It is now about 2:30 am and I cannot focus on the thread because it is all blurring together lol) and while I did not find one, someone was lovely enough to post a link to where the book "awakening the third eye" is able to be purchased. This book is basically the latest edition made from the same author that released the PDF that was mentioned on page 2. So, I decided to search the title of the book to see what I could find. Luckily I was able to locate a link to the same PDF that was mentioned before
..it is just at a different source now. So, for anyone who is interested, and is just now reading this so many years later, here is the link. It is FREE, and it is not just a rip off of the book, taking away from the author.
www.eso-garden.com...

Warning...This is NOT a quick read! It is 280 pages and very in-depth information meant to help someone take proper steps, including protection, to make the transition of opening the third eye a productive and positive experience.

Hopefully that posts correctly.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ThinWithin79

I will read 280 pages only if anyone out there who opened they third eye can come here and say what are benefits of opening it?

I don't want to waste my precious time.

P.s. binaural beats don't work like u did scribed. . they can help you relax but that's it. Other music will relax you too. You can try ambiental music, sometimes will have better effect than BB.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: saadad

Considering that "relaxing" to music and meditation is all about the state of your mind and calming it, the binaural beats can (in effect) help with other areas than just relaxation. The mind is a powerful tool, and if you believe that what you are listening to, or doing, is going to help with something there is a great chance that it will. It is different for different people, as with just about anything in life lol.

As far as statements about benefits of opening the third eye, just go back to the first page of the comments and start reading. There are several people that have stated some of their experiences. You may have to read through quite a bit, but usually within the first 3 sentences of a persons comment you can tell if it is about a personal experience about the third eye or if it is something else they are writing about.

Also, if you are honestly interested and curious about the effects and benefits...you can also just search online. I have read quite a bit about it, but I have searched for that topic specifically. Good luck to you, I wish you the best

edit on 7-5-2016 by ThinWithin79 because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Is it importatnt to meditate at a fixed time in a day and at a fixed place... plz reply someone

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join