It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hi I was doing astro projection last night and I started at 2am and around 5 am My head hurts I think I opened my third eye chakra it's constant in an almost painful way it's like when u was opening it it was like I had to force or pry it open and it feels like it's all the way open now maybe it's cause I meditated all night n didn't sleep I hope so my head is throbing and I don't like it and if I concentrate when I close my eyes I can see a white light my head hurts I don't know what to do it won't go away I think I opened it wrong or something can u tell me how you did it please ? a reply to: pellian

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Snowbc13

Blessed be ATS! Two weeks ago I accidentally activated my pineal gland and I DONT REGRET IT!. Once my pineal gland was active I started seeing what some refer to as shadow people, or demons. I was no stranger to shadow people, shadow bogey men tormented me at night as a child for several years. I am 26 now, and just now got over being afraid of the dark. When I activated my pineal gland I was surrounded by subtle bodies (lower vibrations) and my fear was uncontrollable. Just when I thought I was doomed, something divine happened, something that saved my sanity. My left hand moved slowly up to my forehead, with no stimulus or control from me. My fingers touched my forehead on the 6th chakra (third eye), making three forceful motions with three fingers (3+3= 6). Then I was at peace. I felt the presence of fear from the lower astral entries surrounding me, but it was not overwhelming. In fact, quite pleasurable. A quick chill down the spine, that's it. I feel the presence of fear, but it dissipates as quickly as I sense it. It goes down now like bold coffee on a sunny afternoon. After my ghost hand opened my third eye, I sat on my couch surrounded by at least two "demons", and three other fear based entries. I assumed they were "demons" because of the constantly shape shifting faces and red eyes. I could care less in the reptilian theory, they were all fear based entire from the lower (fear) astral realm. My third eye saw them, because my aura for the past few years has been that of grey. A grey aura can mean a lot of things from illness to insecurity, I believe mine is grey for different reasons such as, I've always had a dark side personality, I ended up discovering a loved one was a "white" witch. And when I was told the secrets of the universe in the astral plane, I was hooked. But the dark side of the art allways called. even as a kid, I attracted lower astral entities and grey auras are a #ing magnet for them. Also my father is highly spiritual and is beaming with high energy (vibrations), he is in touch with his soul, and how it connects to god (through a singular consciousness) however my mothers aura is completely black, (for reasons of worry, guilt, and overall bad attitude). Grey is a combination of white and black. However ive learned that in the dark arts, grey is "darker" than black. Grey is the lowest vibrational energy, and grey energy (not aura) is death energy.

Now my aura is shielded and not only did I overcome what I allways feared, even stronger demons. One was 10ft tall, tens times blacker than the dark surrounding it. It looked almost medieval with armor, and what happened? I saw him, he saw me, I nodded in respect because I felt how powerful he was, and he walked on. These beings did not attack me like before, my ghostly arm touching my third eye, brought me peace. Once afraid of the dark night time hours in my room, now I see and my asteral self lives in a realm controlled by fear, and I walk through this realm unafraid. It's been two weeks since I opened my third eye, and I see auras (not in color), energy in objects, demons, and other lost or even playful shadow people. Since I was thrust into this world of darkness I downloaded a book on witchcraft. I have never practiced it in the past, just used to be engaged to a "white" bitch. In two weeks my understanding of the craft has excelled past beliefs. Partly because I understand and see with my third eye or 6th chakra. Also I came to understand something else, when my hand touched my third eye, and resonated on a lower astral frequency, I believe that I was marked.

Not possessed, my willpower has always been extremely strong, I am a combat veteran from a army special operations groups, and that takes what they call mental fortitude, I call it willpower when I left the military, I turned to drugs from minor PTSD, I ended up being an intravenous drug user, and I quit not because of a weak minded support group, it was because I chose to. 6 months ago I was shooting up more dope than Charley Sheen because I had the quantity to do so. I watched some breaking bad one day, and I decide I want to sell dope, I put the thoughts out to the universe, and the next thing I know Im flushing an eight ball down the toilet just because of what some dumb whore said. I didn't blink an eye, she freaked. However I felt the heat from federal agencies (I know how they operate tactically from my former military experience) call it intuition if u must and Since I was shooting up about 2 grams per day my health was deteriorating (even though I was eating three meals a day and sleeping at night) my tolerance was disgusting, especially since my product was very high quality. So I made a choice stopped, selling and poisoning my veins, two days later cops raid an apartment I'm no longer at, finding nothing.
4 months later I accidentally open my gland. See demons, and get my third eye opened from unknown forces, two weeks go by and I already learned what some "witches" take years to learn or understand. I also believe that when my hand touched my third eye, it put a mark I believe that is referred to as The Mark of the Beast. Why? Because if you've never seen the lower vibrational plane, you will understand there is no god there, and by god I mean divine love. Divine fear rules that realm. after my one tour oversees I became an atheist, because I realized and learned that America was the evil empire, and all we did over there was kill innocent people, every once in a while we shot down a freedom fighter. I've seen whole city blocks get bombed out of sheer curiosity/ and babies get blown up. I became an atheist then because I did not think a god could allow this. But then I learned that we all all from god and we are one consciousness. However following gods path is producing higher frequency vibrations because god is on that freq. I believe souls who transcend back to the source must have this freq.
and as I said, as there was caring no god in Iraq, there is no love in the lower planes. Just fear. And I finally feel at peace. Because I finally found my calling, the dark arts. There is no such thing as white magic, unless you count planting trees as magic. Magic itself is a dark art because when one is in tune with lower freq, and able to see energy, one realizes that witchcraft is the opposite of merging with god through divine love, it's boosting the ego and using your powers (powers that came from god) to mimic or even surpass him. Because I think god doesn't change energy, he just is a loving high freq of energy. I grew up religious and I never knew there were 60+ versus about the craft and how sorcery damns you, and anyone practicing it must be stoned to death. I'm not practicing it, I am a novice yes, but my natural ability is #ing awesome. My Wicca friend won't talk to me now because she thinks I am possessed by a demon. Ha! I find it amazing how someone can be even a Wiccan for years and not understand the craft. I might have the mark of the beast, because I am claivoyant to a world that some would call hell, able to walk through unscathed by the "fire", And am using the art totally going against gods (or any higher beings) original intention. I still have my same morals, except now I conquered my childhood and inner demons, while transforming into a powerful dark artist, with my inner good natured morals unmolested.
edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: CuZ

edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: Grammer

posted on Oct, 21 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Neptune666

Also I wanted to add, just because on is in tune with lower vibrations does not make him evil. I knew a "White" witch who was is a horrible mother, and a worse human being. I know I'm not possessed because only the weak get possessed, and I still and will allways have my three morals. Don't hit women. Don't steal from family/friends. Don't # with little kids.

That last one I can't stand. Sex offenders on children make me sick, and back when I was on dope, I used to rob drug dealers, (home invasions weren't a big deal, because of Iraq) but if you sold drugs and you were a sex offender, well I call that karma.

Also I bet most of you wonder how I accidentally activated my gland, sorry not telling at the moment. Even if I did it wouldn't help unless you are a natural at it like I. And I apologize too for the sloppy grammar and rants.
Also involving the mark of the beast again, the third eye is the 6th chakra, witchcraft according to scripture is deifying god. My hand with three fingers touched three times (total of 6) And like I said, demons and dark entities are the only thing I see, there is nothing but fear, and more red eye demons (I'll count that as a 6 if 7 means heaven) so that's where I get my 666 (6th chakra, 6 touches, and 6s referring to demons or the absence of divine presence)

On a different note tho, it's nighttime here in Louisiana, and I'm planning on cleansing my house tommorrow. They don't bother me, but my roommate, and her son, I can't allow several yellowed eyed creatures and the same red eyed demon that's been standing in the same goddamn corner for two weeks now for their sake. last night I just about fell asleep and I saw a different red eyed one come into my room, and then abruptly "about face" Or turn around. I comically imagine him thinking "I'm gonna see what this nigga is doing, o # he asleep, well I'll stand by the bathroom all #ing night."

When I see them the "fear" I feel is more like static electricity for a split sec, not overwhelming uncontrolled fear. Just a static jolt, pleasurable at times, unless you got work in a few hours and trying to sleep

I typed these posts on my phone in a rant, apologies for grammar, but I hope this was informative. Also my pineal gland was activated not only because I always had a natural connection with clairvoyance, but because of my past history and a chance happening. Now though when I lay down and see tiny white dots everywhere, I remember that's how I saw the world 20 years ago. I smoke cigarettes, eat bloody meat, and drink fluoride tainted water. I'm George Clooney from "The Men who Stare at Goats" and all you who haven't achieved their spiritual goals because of fear, or apathy, well you are going to be my goat. Peace

]edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because:

Grammer

edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: Grammar

edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: Cuz I just did

edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: Satan told me to, not

edit on 21-10-2014 by Neptune666 because: Cat sleep yellow eyed shadows doing jumping jacks

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
hey bro plz tell me the technique u inquired to acheive this pl im despret not for eveil but to reach my higher self

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I remember a few years ago I felt as if I "stumbled" onto something that I wish I never encountered. It was a monster - so ugly and horrid that I wished for the longest time that I could send it back to where it came from. What I didn't understand at the time, was that it was an integral part of my own consciousness where this was all coming from. It was me and my own reality. That eye was opened for the first time since another time and place and I began to see, feel, and experience things that I would have never believed in before. It took time and patience and even a visit to a Shaman before I came to understand what power I had before me.

Just when you think you can really handle it, you realize that you weren't made to handle that much. There's a place in all of our existence that we venture to once in a while to seek wisdom and truth, but it's like going to the library. It's much easier and more practical to check out a few books at a time than try to read every single book in one sitting.

posted on Oct, 28 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I remember a few years ago I felt as if I "stumbled" onto something that I wish I never encountered. It was a monster - so ugly and horrid that I wished for the longest time that I could send it back to where it came from. What I didn't understand at the time, was that it was an integral part of my own consciousness where this was all coming from. It was me and my own reality. That eye was opened for the first time since another time and place and I began to see, feel, and experience things that I would have never believed in before. It took time and patience and even a visit to a Shaman before I came to understand what power I had before me.

Just when you think you can really handle it, you realize that you weren't made to handle that much. There's a place in all of our existence that we venture to once in a while to seek wisdom and truth, but it's like going to the library. It's much easier and more practical to check out a few books at a time than try to read every single book in one sitting.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dongiovanni

Hi pellian

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dongiovanni

I felt myself once stumble upon a double post .... Horrified and petrified, I searched inside myself for some type of shamanistic peace but such old world ways in a new age daze could not resolve this craze.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
pellian, did u have a strong current go up ur spine? and if so how long did it take for u to have it.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pellian

My husband went through an experience (not exactly, to the letter like your experience) however, I have a sense of some key similarities.

He has only recently shared his story on the forums and I invite all members here that have replied to take time and have a read at a very indepth, no holes bared, personal experience. I have also replied to his thread relating to my experience, being on the other side of what he was going through and all the psychological heartbreak that I had to endure in watching someone I have shared my life with for more than 12years possibly being lost to another reality/dimension.

You will find unlike the author here (no disrespect intended) my husband's detail in his experience is very vivid, clear and precisely documented.

His thread currently has 31 flags and you can find it by clicking on the "top" button on the ATS home bar. If you get stuck, let me know and I'll try figure out how to get you there. Thank you.

My husband has provided me with the link to his story: www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-12-2014 by Starangel because: providing link

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I read through a good dozen pages of this post by Pellian. It's sad that so many have had such a bad experience. I've had many, many astral experiences and never once had anything bad happen. Most of them have actually been quite comical.
It's my belief that what you experience when you open the third eye has a direct correlation to your own spiritual advancement as a soul. With each life experience you grow and learn. As a young soul one can be a bit more adventuresome, even reckless. Older souls will have a greater center of peace and less fear. What you experience (evil entities vs benevolent energies) is wholly dependent on the maturity of your soul and the kinds of energies you surround yourself with on a daily basis. You cannot fully know the true state of your soul if you haven't looked within and faced your true self. For instance meditation is a good way for one to look within. A practice of examining your thoughts and being honest about what you are feeling in times of challenge or crisis is another way to look within. And I don't mean just being critical of yourself...but rather owning your emotions and fears and foibles and being okay with those. In other words not blaming anyone for the state of your life but you...and the choices you have made. If you haven't done any of the work, then you will most likely face all those fears on the other side of the veil. There is no ego here, but only an acceptance that each and every soul has it's own part to play. None is greater or lesser than another.
Until you truly grasp this and do the work, you could continue to have frightening experiences beyond the veil. So I suggest that you stop trying to find yourself there, but rather find yourself HERE and NOW before you venture out beyond. When you do go beyond again and have wonderful experiences, that is the PROOF that you have moved your soul forward to a higher vibration.
I have found that in meditative practice that often immediately and for hours after certain ideas and thoughts will 'bubble up' from my subconscious mind. Often those thoughts and feelings will be painful but they are being delivered to you for examination. So take the time to look at those painful emotions and talk them through so-to-speak, to see where you might have made different choices in your thoughts or actions. This is the growth period, the cleansing of the heart and mind. This can take a long time and your subconscious mind will deliver this to you in bits and pieces so as not to overwhelm you. But it must be done if you are to advance.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I am practicing this exercise from 7 days continously and nothing is happening can anyone help me please????

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i am doing this exercise from a week and nothing is happening???

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i am doing this exercise from a week and nothing is happening.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
??

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pellian

I'm not going to say much, however i will say this. Do not quote me i'm only
hypothesizing for the sake of people here who feel the need to explore this
area.
According this this guy white people don't have enough Melanin to use
their 'third eye'. But anyways here's one of his video's.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 1/19/2015 by awareness10 because: (ALIENS)

edit on 1/19/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I read through this thread and it's all I can do to buy into these stories.. that being said. If this is true then you are children playing with nitroglycerin.. yogis and other "holy men" practice years and acquire huge amounts of discipline before attempting to open these doors.. you guys ready a post, think it's cool and apply a crow bar to it..

Do you really believe that because you think your a good person or you only think happy thoughts all the time is enough to protect you? How can any of you be sure these entities are good? How could you possibly know?

Many are opening yourselves up for demonic possession. Do you know how to test the spirits? If you encounter a demon how would you know? Do you think they are ugly or give off a bad vibe? No, many appear as workers or angels of light. They aren't called deceiving spirits for nothing..

I read a reply that said only weak people get possession..Really? If your opening the door wide and inviting them in. I'd say strength isn't the issue..

I'm curious, as many who claim to have succeeded in this. If I was to interview family and close friends.. how many would say that you've had a personality change and not for the better..

I make no appology if I'm coming across harsh.. I'm truely concerned.. Reading a couple of books and websites won't make up for the years of study and discipline.. it has to be done line upon line. Precept upon precept and a firm foundation laid.

Many who do the work still aren't up to what many of you are attempting..

Btw, there is no such thing as a "white" witch. Too many episodes of Sabrina or buffy .. If you truely done the work. You'll understand where I'm coming from..

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Appreciate the heads up reply to: HooHaa

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HooHaa

Thank you Hoo Haa.
It does take years of discipline. While there may be an occasional young person out there that just happens to naturally and easily align with the higher energies, it's not common. You have to read and study many different disciplines and find what 'sings to' your own soul. You can't "force" the third eye open any more than you can "force" a meditation like the person at the top of this page (Snowbc13) or you'll get what they did...a massive headache. That is NOT opening the third eye. I've always thought that your experiences with the astral or subtle planes is in direct relationship to your core beliefs. There are as many negative energies on the other side as there are on this side. Teenagers are especially prone to the negative energies (in my humble opinion) because they are struggling with a massive onslaught of confusing energies in their daily lives. They are still trying to find their way through the jungle of high school and dealing with the ups and downs of new hormones and body changes , peer pressure and trying to figure out who they are and what they want to do with their lives. So the attitude of "Gee, let's open my third eye" on top of all that, just isn't going to work. There is too much garbage to be cleared away.

If you are desperate, you most definitely will NOT achieve your goal, desperation will keep that door locked up tight. There is an art to allowing.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   
i am practicing thoh meditation for more than 10 days nothing is happening .can anyone help?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join