It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I opened my third eye and I regret it

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: aman7793

hey, didn't you read replay above your post ? you strike me as the type who is prematurely trying some stuff out of his reach. But my intuition may be wrong about you

Anyway I can just point you at some things, which I think you should consider before doing this type of meditation. Because if you do not notice anything when meditating then there is surely something which is holding you back? It could be for the better...?

Before any spiritual progress one must first try to do two things. Purify the mind and the body.

- Mind:
You should be very self confident that you are who you think you are and what is the motive behind your practices? You should drop ego motives ASAP if you have any present, like doing this for your own benefit so you could trick people with your new gifts or smth.
You should learn to quiet the mind and try to meditate in deep concentration.

- Body:
well this can be hard for some if they are not healthy or have some other condition. But anyways healthy body is probably important. Try to clean your addictions if you have any - like drugs, alcohol, sex, manstrubation,...

But this is just an opinion based on my experiences. I am a spiritual "seeker" and have been doing various practices for some time now and I do not bother with this stuff like opening the third eye specifically. I just follow my intuition and am doing that which feels right and go with the flow and read what comes under my nose.

I am sure that everything I need to know will be revealed to me and others alike when time is right. We just need to be sure in ourselves and our path be patient and do not give up the sincere practise.

edit on 1422276120142January421423115 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It takes a lifetime of practice, not just a few days. Even those folks who have practiced meditation for years often have bad days where their meditation is simply '#e'.

It would behoove you to do some soul searching first. Then I recommend that you find some very soothing music. Something quite melodic in nature...and certainly not some screaming Black Sabbath type. Or get yourself something like "Brainwave Suite" by Jeffrey Thompson that uses the binaural technology designed to help you achieve the Alpha, Beta, Theta brainwaves. It is the Alpha brainwaves that are most conducive to meditation, lucid dreaming, and astral travel.
You can get it here at Amazon: www.amazon.com...

In the meantime try to temper your expectations. Opening the third eye is not a 'push-button' operation. It takes a lifetime of meditation, personal exploration, and soul searching.

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Did you really just misspell masturbation that horribly while simultaneously inferring that it is an addiction?

a reply to: UniFinity

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you regret opening your third eye just watch some reality TV is will close right on up Lolz. . . .

I assume you would deserve nothing better. . .

edit on 26-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

LOL...still laughing. But that is so true. Sad, but true.

Seriously though. Even in that video clip you can see the exchange of energy. You can see how other people steal your energy to amp up their own anger or to fuel their own ego. What if our ego's fall away and when others attack we allow them their own feelings without response. It totally defuses their anger. I've tried it. It works, perhaps not in every case, but when they can't get your energy, they can't support the frame of mind they're in.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: nigga

I would like to suggest that you, and Snowbc13, and Pellian all take the time to watch "What the Bleep do we know"
It will really get your brain thinking about the world as we know it and give you some serious food for thought.

This is the YouTube link: What the Bleep do we know

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sha33
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

LOL...still laughing. But that is so true. Sad, but true.

Seriously though. Even in that video clip you can see the exchange of energy. You can see how other people steal your energy to amp up their own anger or to fuel their own ego. What if our ego's fall away and when others attack we allow them their own feelings without response. It totally defuses their anger. I've tried it. It works, perhaps not in every case, but when they can't get your energy, they can't support the frame of mind they're in.

Its how we know there is a sinister force at play in the mental programming of the people, and they always fall for it hook line and sinker.

Just think if every channel had enlightening shows on what a wanderful wold this would be.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

edit on 27-1-2015 by aman7793 because: i got my answer

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   

while meditation i always see a white eye shaped figure but i dont know what it is and i donot find anychanges in me.so what is that i see when my eyes are closed.whatever it is i feel very pleasent.
so to open my third eye i should continue meditating ??
edit on 27-1-2015 by aman7793 because: error in sentence

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Do what you feel is OK I don't know you personally so I have no idea what is it you should be doing

To get any results you must be patient and continue your practise and start with mind & body then go to specific techniques! But as was said in a few last posts - be very careful, this is not something just to mess around with. It is serious and it can have very negative effects if you stomp into something too soon...I wish you the best of luck with your endeavours.

a reply to: Moana
buhahaha uuups, silly typo...browser did not underline it, so i didn't notice

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

thanks for replying.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
how does one begin to do this?

how do you meditate exactly?

do i sit?
what do i think about?
how long each day?
close my eyes?

i have found some tunes on youtube, binural beats and things

what is the actual step by step guide to this?

i am still reading the thread so i may have missed it

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
its been a month i am doing this exercise daily and nothing is happening neither a headache nor i am seeing anykind of purple colour rings.anybody suggest me what to do?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Please is anyone following this topic ?! Anyone reading it ?! I need heeeeeeeelp, please someone help to close my third eye, please no bad replies, nor " calm down " replies, only replies with helpful answers, oh and pleaaaaaaaaaaase no religious people, please please, I can't take them, thank you

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
what did you do to open it? it?a reply to: Xa111

posted on Mar, 4 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SkuzzleButt
how does one begin to do this?

how do you meditate exactly?

do i sit?
what do i think about?
how long each day?
close my eyes?

i have found some tunes on youtube, binural beats and things

what is the actual step by step guide to this?

i am still reading the thread so i may have missed it

There are many forms of mediation.. sitting, walking, working and even talking meditations. The formal and premiere meditation in my opinion is zazen, in the west referred to as zen meditation. Zen requires the upright sitting posture of the lotus (legs crossed on top of the calves) and it's a painful and tedious process that requires a fixed gaze with eyes open but relaxed. The toughest part of the whole exercise is getting to the empty mind which is required by zazen. Many beginners will practice counting their breaths until they can get to a clear mind - it's super difficult. Ive been in the military and a boxing coach for decades and it's by far the most physically and mentally challenging thing I've ever attempted.

This is a good beginnner zazen video made by westerners

edit on 4-3-2015 by kronos11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
i am practicing meditation and thoh chant from 3 months and my third eye is not opening .can anybody please help me with this????

posted on Mar, 20 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
well how can we help you? you can only help yourself! This path that you are treading is private and individual and each has his own fears to burn.

I would suggest to stop thoh chant meditation and rather contemplate about yourself in few meditation sessions. why do you even want this? what is preventing you to achieve your goal? What is the motivation behind your practise?

You should find your answer by intuition if you want to get somewhere, it will always guide you if you let it and listen

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pellian

Howdy! I am Azmolial a Sorcerer/Shaman/Magick Man and many other things by trade and hobby. The same thing sorta happened to friends of mine that I have shown the the way to "expanded sight" to. So here's the deal as far as I understand it goes with the psychic and astral. If you can't see it, then the rule of thumb is most of it and what lives there does ether see or care much about you. But once you "turn on the light" or rather turn on your light, i.e. become a beacon more and more starts seeing you, and if you don't have any sort of cloaking, guard, guardian(s), or protection then they are like "OOHH shiny new light/toy/emotional food/ depending on what it is. You you have an infinite amount of options to not be bothered so much depending on your beliefs and religion, most of which works just fine with a few caveats, but the catch is, just like brushing your teeth, you got to do it every day to be healthy and not bothered. I suggest, as a general works for most everybody most all the time, the LBP, Lesser Banishing Pentagrams at least once a day, and as often as wished....even sorta works on some people too....by the way what method where you using? I'll tell you a great book for the LBP if you tell me.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join