It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nature will be responsible for the wake up call don't worry. Terrestrial weather and Space weather will be the culprits and yes I agree, we deserve a wake up call but not because of war. War nowadays will destroy this planet more than anything we are doing now. Plus we are part of this planet, we are part of this universe that believe it or not, is more than capable of giving us a wake up call so let it do its job.

I'm sorry but I disagree strongly with your standing point on war

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Get rid of the sickness which is mankind..... give the planet back to the animals, job done.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
Get rid of the sickness which is mankind..... give the planet back to the animals, job done.

Set an example, go first.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just because you are sick of life and obviously want to die and don't give a whit about your fellow man, doesn't mean you can wish it on me and the rest of the world.

Sorry pal, but you are not my judge, jury, and executioner, nor the worlds. Go emo in a corner and stop wishing death upon me and my family. Our existence on this little rock is precious and short enough as it is, I'll be damned if I will be taken out of it at your whim just because you had a bad day.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

We are the animals of the planet, just with the ability to cause more destruction, but we also have the ability to make things better. We could do with a world war, a world war on poverty on pollution, a world war to clean up the damage we created.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
An old Einstein quote comes to mind. "I' not sure what weapons will be used in the third world war, but in the forth world war they will be using sticks and stones"

Its not a lesson we need , we just need to change the system so we can co-exist, and i dont mean with each other I mean with the earth, we cause an imbalance and it wont be war started by man it will be a war started and finished by the Earth, it also has a conscience and knows what is being done for the greed of man, and you can be assured it will speak up, I believe she is already clearing her voice.
edit on 23-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
i think it's coming if we like it or not.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The only people that die and suffer (for the most part) in war are civilians and military grunts (who are for the most part just civilians with guns)

A world war would do nothing to teach anybody anything worthwhile, just like WWI and WWII failed to teach the world anything but how to kill their brothers and sisters more effectively.

The way humans act is the way life acts. You may thing nature is all roses and rainbows but sorry to tell you it isn't true. Life feeds on life, and humans are just smart enough to be really good at feeding on life. That's never going to change.

If the world is plunged into chaos and most of the population is dead, as would happen after a WWIII, all that would happen is a restarting of the same path that got us to where we are today. Groups of survivors would band together for protection. They would either elect leaders, or leaders would take power by force. They would war against other surviving factions for resources or land.

After awhile, just like after the dark ages, or the fall of all other great civilizations around the world, people would rebuild and once again things would return to a global society with countries, leaders, and wars on a grand scale. It's all part of a cycle, one that will repeat over and over until this planet is no longer capable of hosting life. And even then I'm sure the same cycle will be happening on other planets in other solar systems in the universe.

As the cliche' goes, the more things change the more they stay the same. The reality of life is struggle and suffering, this is true for humans and this is true for "lower" forms of life. It mirrors the cycle of creation and destruction in the universe. Solar systems, planets, galaxies are formed and destroyed over and over again.

There is no answer in my post, just saying things the way I see it. If you are sick of humans then off yourself, because you are one of them. If you take a few with you before you go, then even better by your reasoning. The irony is you hate humans because of how destructive we are, but you yourself wish destruction upon us. How obvious.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Dear OP,
Please remove yourself from the gene pool then please, your dna is obviously not strong as you are willing to give up even before a fight has started.
If humanity is to move forward we will need strong dna.
Thank you, G.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Humanity needs war like I need lung cancer. Sure, I might learn a life lesson, but in the end I'm still dead.
edit on 23-3-2011 by LessThanLethal because: My text colors NEVER work.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Very smart ! take a look around you, where do you see man doing good ?? Destorying the planet, killing the animals. War, Famine, Greed to name just a few. Can you honestly say that man at this point in time of his history is actually any benefit to this world what so ever.

As for setting an example the example is how the other inhabitants of our planet live, just take what you need.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Agreed ! however you dont see the other animals of the world raping, murdering, abusing, forcing, stealing, deceiving etc. My point is if humans weren´t here the planet would be in a better shape.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

I agree with your standpoint, man is useless.
Please lead by example and remove yourself from the gene pool first as well.
If a person is so emo tionally disturbed even before a conflict starts, that is weak dna imo.

My big question is who are these people in this thread that think a war would help humanity?
Sounds more like you want population reduction.
And with that i question your motives here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

reply to post by grizzle2

Very smart ! take a look around you, where do you see man doing good ?? Destorying the planet, killing the animals. War, Famine, Greed to name just a few. Can you honestly say that man at this point in time of his history is actually any benefit to this world what so ever.
As for setting an example the example is how the other inhabitants of our planet live, just take what you need.

Most people are not evil. Most people have been indoctrinated with lies since birth. Most all people are subject to constant chemical warfare that clouds their thinking, and in fact interferes with neuro development. Children are especially not responsible. It's happenstance that any one of us even knows anything about how the world really works. Any one of us could easily be adapted to the world as it is. Wishing for the extermination of all humans is just demented. Psychotic. Criminally insane.
"Have fun rotting in your pi**ed-off little world." - Dutch
edit on 23-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: typo

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I meant the GOVERNMENTS of the world haven't learnt a doodle

Exactly. Them, not the rest of Humanity.

I'm sick of the clueless controlled society.

Those that aren't open to new possibilities, those that refuse to believe what they know about the world could be wrong... "Sheep" as they often get called aren't at fault for being how they are, they have been manipulated to be that way. There is no need to degrade and wish harm on them for being what you'd deem ignorant and clueless whilst puffing up your own sense of superiority. It's not them that need the lesson. They shouldn't suffer the pain of another world war. The people that have made this fair chunk of the worlds population complacent, apathetic and in some cases downright oblivious to the most simplest of things are the ones that need a long overdue lesson. In a world war it's me and you and the rest that suffer, not the instigators. It is our fault there is poverty? Famine? Disease? No, it's not. We do not deserve to be punished for having to live in situations that are beyond our control currently.

You can't label the WHOLE of humanity as a greedy, self serving, hedonistic plague on the earth. Some of us care for the planet, care for our fellow humans, who want to change, to help people, to let them see that there could be more to life then what they currently know. They deserve that opportunity. We all do. Yep even those 'selfish' ones at least deserve a chance.

I realize what I'm saying sounds like a bunch of hippified idealistic nonsense. I am aware of how bad the world is getting. Wars, famine, poverty, you name it, something new crops up every day and it can destroy your faith in everything if you let it. Wishing the whole of humanity would be wiped out via an E.L.E or WW3 is just as evil and genocidal as the current ruling hierarchys line of thinking.

You condemn them for having a hateful view of people and yet you feel the same. I don't get it?

The world could benefit more from a positive thought process in people. Come together, try and help each other? Be nicer? I don't know. We as a race won't change unless we do something ourselves, if we continue to just give up on each other then the "NWO" lot, or whoever wins because that seems to be the agenda. Break us down to nothing.

It'd be easy to wish a swift death via speeding bus for people like the Rockerfellas and Rothschild but to me, the kind of justice would be more even more sweet would be if they could finally gain a soul and feel the guilt for all they have done to the world and the people in it. Guilt can be a hell of lot more painful then anything else.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Agreed ! however you dont see the other animals of the world raping, murdering, abusing, forcing, stealing, deceiving etc. My point is if humans weren´t here the planet would be in a better shape.

Animals do all of the things you have listed above. You never heard of gang raping Dolphins? scienceray.com...
A lion technically murders a gazelle
magpies steal.

edit on 23-3-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SomeEye

Yes, the elites have their deep underground military bunkers, and a secret space station somewhere wouldn't surprise me either. The ones at fault wouldn't be hurt at all in a third world war.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I will never condone any acction that will result in mass death and destruction, the aftermath of which will lead to the incalcuable suffering of untold millions for years to come.
I do not doubt that there will be another great war, but I do not relish its arrival.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I was about to make this thread myself. Great to see loads of people agree with this. it's not humanities fault it's the world governments, Every country has its own selfish agenda to profit but never help or give. so much for the UN and change it's exactly the same. We need change leaders don't work for their people they work for themselves. Governments are supposed to help us not police and oppress us.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Animals do all of the things you have listed above. You never heard of gang raping Dolphins? scienceray.com...
A lion technically murders a gazelle
magpies steal.

edit on 23-3-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

Gang raping Dolphins :O

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join