It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

My worlds fantasic thank you, I have a beautiful family and I´m very happy. If you really think that I would wish for the end of mankind from a simple post on this site then it´s you that is deluded.

Man has become a plague in many respects, money is the fuel which drives this plague. Something has to give but noticing that you´re actually `An American´I wouldn´t expect you to understand anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So you Sir have concluded that I have weak DNA because I have said "I feel man is useless" (to which you have agreed ?)

Could it be that I am just aware of the surrounding of which I see and I´m a realist.

Certain people have no idea of what the problem is because they think they are too important.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000noticing that you´re actually `An American´I wouldn´t expect you to understand anyway.

Because, of course, Americans are a completely homogenous group, as if they were manufactured in cookie cutter fashion. Thank goodness you have such incisive insight.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
im always down for a good rant...and buddy you threw it down !!! I'm smellin what your stepping in dude so dont let any talk you down about all the babies and innocent dying and you not knowing war and what not. I seriously dont think by your messege that you want people to die or suffer. Your 100% right on about NWO elite mofos but i seriously dont think that problem will ever go away until we reach some kinda higher state of creammy and rainbow awesomness spiritually. But until that day comes im with you !!!! rant on !!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

Apparently you missed my sarcasm, and for that i apologize.
I really should make a disclaimer in those things as text sometimes loses the point.
Did you say that you agreed the earth would be better without humans?
Because i would disagree with that on the whole.
The earth would be better without select powerhungry, greedy individuals, but to wish a global war to cull the populace would be pure stupidity.
Can we agree on that much?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

hahaha ... More than likey, but as the Americans are the light of our world who am I to argue ? Police the the Earth tell people who´s right and wrong whilst not even being able to sort your own affairs out in-house.

Not to mention a worthless currency and an Aministration ran be somebody who´s `by all accounts´not even an American. Carry on saving the world, good luck ! I´m sure you know what you´re on about I expect you´ve be watching FOX today.

We all need somebody to save our planet and race so lets let the self appointed saviour of the planet do its job.

Whilst starting another war !.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

edit on 23-3-2011 by drunkinjedi because: wrong youtube vid code

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

Remember, those that start wars do not fight wars.
Do you think the heads of the NWO would be wiped out in a war?
Because i doubt they would.
However i think the NWO agenda to cull the herd would be served by a war.
Divide and conquer, it's the oldest play in the book.
Now do you see where the OP is going?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That´s right - you´re right, the question is "what are we going to do about it then?"

As removing myself from the gene pool is not the answer. Removing some of the POWER HUNGRY, WAR MONGERING wot nots from the gene pool, maybe !.

Any suggestions ? start a war perhaps ...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by linkshot1000

That is the trick, these folks have more armament than most of us and alot more resources.
There would have to be a war on the elite, along with a deck of cards of these same people.
Similar to the deck of cards soldiers were issued in the first gulf skirmish.
Problem is to get to the elite there are alot of pawns in the way.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

*sigh*

Misanthropy is so very trendy these days.

It's really interesting how these people that are "sick of the human race" can never see the good parts.

If you want to wallow in your own self loathing then fine. If you want to buy the media brainwashing that tells you you should feel guilty about the food you eat, the air you breathe, the energy you consume, or the space that you take up... Fine.

That's right, you little peon, it's your fault. It's not the fault of the ones controlling the fuel the entire civilization runs on, it's not the fault of the military industrial complex, it is certainly not the fault of this handful of people getting really, really rich from pushing this exploitation to the very limit until they are ready to fold it like a house of cards.

It's your fault. We are about done with you anyway, so lay down and die like a good little dog. You deserve it after all. Don't get upset when the people you care about die, they deserve it... Stupid-mindless-eaters-leaving-their-greasy-carbon-footprints-all-over-our-nice-planet. They just consume, consume, consume. (Never mind that we didn't give them much choice to survive.) Rejoice when the untold millions you don't even know die, they are just that few less to compete with you after all, (and of course they deserve it.)

Stop fantasizing about taking it out your guilty conscience on people that never did anything to you. This $hit is catching... Like a disease. If you buy this crap, you're just a tool that will be discarded like all the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
When you say "final" answer, it may actually be our final answer and then we all die. There should never be war in the first place. It's all just a silly children's game, fighting over something one half believes they should have while the other half believes they shouldn't.

You can't always get what you want.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
The only people who want war is the ones who have never been in one.

Amen. (from a 30 year vet)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
The OP is rubbish and reeks of an already defeated man with nothing.

Wake up and smell the coffee. This life is what you make of it...enjoy the good times, push through the bad and deal with whatever life throws at you.

Quit reading these so called conspiracies on this site because they will consume you...it would appear they already have. All things in moderation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Careful what you wish for, as in movies the third one ends the trilogy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Go ahead OP Barry is with you
Drop the bomb already Barry!

edit on 23-3-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoShado

The only people who want war is the ones who have never been in one.

This is ever so true. HOWEVER, humanity does need a wake up call, urgently too. The world is so corrupted by greed as stated above that the powers that be have lost sight of the things that matter. Humans are FAR too greedy and this is their biggest downfall.The people of the world need to start revolting against their respective governments in attempt to try and change things, hopefully for the better.

What happend after all the revolts that the sheeple made since the medieval times? The system has been transformed into a new one but not changed! There is no damn CHANGE! There is only a transformation.

The word change means, take out this and bring in that. Transformation is to modify an existing thing!

So, go to streets to revolt and claim your right for being fooled again! When will people learn from the history.

Lets say fine, all the govts are down... All the presidents are dowwwwwnnnn. And then? Then what will happen? Wont the cattle choose another leader (Aka Messiah)? Will the people able to go on their own ways without pleading for some govermental help? Will they ever be able to take self responsibility?

I have no symphaty for those rioting sheeple on the streets. If they get a scud-rocket on their heads, i will be only betting for the death toll and laugh at their dead corpses! Yeaaaa, just dieeeeeeeee... now its more quiet.

People on the street have no idea what that damn change should be. They just want that: down with the governments and kings.... Aaaaanndddd, then, whats next? So they have no clue. We have clueless cattle on the street who thinks that they do something valuable or important! Dont we discuss here how they being manipulated and used to perpetuate this NWO/OWO (no difference). Those sh*tbags on the streets are our enemies, not the govts or the TPTB!

So let them riot on the streets and get shot by the govt forces. The less they are, the more quiet and comfortable the environment will be!

I think I was very harsh or evil but many of you know very well that you cant teach them to be a HUMAN BEING! As the billions of fishes died short time ago, the feeling I had for them is not more for the dead sheeple out on the streets. If you cant show people what kind of stupid act they are engaging, than the only way that remains is watch them to die and enjoy sadisticly. Being careless for them is the only way to let them go to die.

We can say what we want... at the end you know very well that the WW3 will wipe out many and we can do nothing about it. Quit the game and stop playing it. No begging and No pleading is the solution. The rest are destined to be dead.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Your WWIII, you so desire will just be the execumentation of Man's failure, to understand his truth.

Oh, and welcome to life, tomorrow is a new day. We all have bad days.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Honestly if you all have issues with life and wanting to live in the world don't drag the rest of us with you. Contrary to popular belief not everyone in the world is unhappy with it as you are. So I will continue to enjoy my life and world while some of you suffer in misery.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Yes, You are a slave and it seems that you are feeling the weight of your bonds.
Personal Responsibility is what is needed. Not War
The choice is a personal choice. Tried of the system ? Quit participating in it.
REFUSE to play the game.
The Savior you seek is the person you see in the mirror.

ya know I keep hearing this type rhetoric
on just about all these type threads. It's
always our fault. We're to blame and it's us
doing it to ourselves. But with all the spew
I see no advice coming from those folks on
just how to accomplish it.

How do you quit the system?

How do you refuse to play the game?

I mean c'mon, that sounds nice in a forum
but can you name applications of this in
action?

Have you seen the Plan at the bottom of my posts my friend?

It is how to leave the system. My advice is to help spread the word.

With Love,

Your Brother

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join