It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

You shouldn't be sick of the world and humanity my friend. Fact is most of humanity in fact is not at all evil the majority of us would gladly live in peace and accept each other. It's the governments of the world though that will never allow that to happen afraid theres no money in it. The world as of right now is a sad place to live in i agree with that but all it takes is for us to say enough and come together with our brothers and sisters. We are many to there very few. I do share in your disgust of the horrors that occur around the world but please dont hate your fellow man aim your anger where it's needed the governments whos love for money and power come at the cost of our brothers and sisters lives.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

We dont need a war!
No one needs to die to prove a point or to get a 'wake up call'.
I have children, and i will only go to war or fight if they or my extended family are in immidiate danger.
I too am pissed off big-time about the way the world has turned out and the way that our governments are run, but i would never hope that a war is waged to resolve the situation.
Our time will come brother, soon.
I just hope that the people will ALL stick together when it matters most!
Flag to you sir.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I look at the red button to end the world.
Then i look at my daughter enjoying a lollypop.

No emotion's on this one guy's......

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm also sick of these things but it doesn't seem like humanity learned much from the past two world wars. Maybe an apocalypse would wake people up, Shame it would be too late.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I also agree that an apocalypse would wake people up but not in the sense that many may think..

definition Apocalypse is a disclosure of something hidden from the majority of mankind in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e. the veil to be lifted.

Therefore not the end of the world but perhaps the beginning of a new one through love

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The war is over

Sarah Brightman - What you never know

Sarah Brightman - The Journey Home

What this last song says, is that we don't have to board Every Boat That Comes Along, but stand still.

That if we choose Love and Peace, we'll make that journey home, progression.

The War is Over! Don't let your family down by not reasoning with anyone who wants to join up or follow orders and go overseas. We have to not only to choose peace but protect our children from the Para Military Complex and Corporates

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The only ones to be affected of wars are the poorest of the world, the weakest, the elder and the children.

Be careful of what comes out of your mouth

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
'You know, I hope we have WW3. Might teach humanity a final lesson' -OP

Thats just it, a FINAL lesson. Everyone would be dead, for the most part.
Then there wouldnt be an oppurtunity to learn! (just start over and probably make the same mistakes)

This discussion reminds me of a movie I saw awhile back.
"Mindwalk"
A conversation film.
The basic subject is an ecological holistic vs. atomistic way of viewing the world.
How differently humans see the earth compared to
how it really is. Or how she sees us.
The movie discusses our 'interconnectedness', and our world's problems,
as well as possible solutions for them.
Introducing 'systems theory', how our complex world is 'interwoven'
and shouldn't be reduced and broken down in to parts. (as it is)
It should be viewed as a Whole.

A politician in the storyline stated it would take a
totalitarian regime to integrate the kind of changes we need or
'initiate dramatic holistic agendas'. It just wouldn't be accepted easily.

Many of us have felt hopelessness when we realize how the world
is set up. We may wonder what it would take to change it.
God? Aliens? WWIII?
I too have felt angry when I see the injustices, too numerous to name.

If you had a pest control problem in your home, would you blow your house up to get rid of them??

Try not to be so negative, and educate yourself on what you CAN do to make a difference,
even a little is better than nothing at all.

Don't give up!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
People need to lay down their technology and start living like indians or people in the 1700s and live in harmony with nature and make inventing all these horrible machines a crime punishable by death.

Preppers unite!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
What lesson is that...don't play with nukes.

Yeah that will teach us for being born on earth.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

UH no they don't. That is what Prince Phillip wants. He saw a tiny shack with no running water in the slums of India, with many children and wished this for us.

Thats because he is a very negative being/entity.

We have technology and clean technology. What needs to happen is humans need to progress by them bringing out what they stole from humanity, freezing us in an 80 year fossil bubble.

Nothing wrong with tech and there isn't a woman on this planet who will go through deaths in childbirth, when they have already been overcome.

That idea is Lame.

Upgrades and progression, moneyless society run by grass roots people with advanced clean technology and all the bloodlines in prison who don't willingly redistribute and step down.

Geothermal/wind/wave/tide/solar, and lest we forget, electro magnetic free energy, which how the earth rotates after all.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Don't know about the whole prince thing but never looked into it, but as far as the rest of what you said i completely agree with that well stated

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A world war of conventional standards is not what this world needs in order to save it, because quite frankly it would only be poor people killing other poor people for the continued financial gains of the ones who have always benefited from such calamities. Just as it was in the first two world wars, so it would be again.

This time the war will have to be a war by the people, for the people, all as one banded together to destroy our common oppressors.

It would have to be the comman man joining one another in an effort of solidarity to rid the world of the money swindlers, the bankers, the corporations which spread their disease, the world political structures and politicians who orchestrate and implement our enslavement through corruption and fascist laws.

It would be the people marching into Rome and burning the Vatican to the ground. It would be hundreds of officials from the Federal Reserve swinging at the end of a rope. To end all corruption and to fashion a new beginning for mankind would involve a complete overthrow of the current power structure and an end to the slave system as we know it.

Voting for more corrupt politicians will not solve the problem. Marching and chanting will not change anything. In order to put a permanant end to 1,000 years of tyranny the people will have to cut the head off of the snake and rid the world of it's poisonous bite forever.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

And lets put in there 'defenetivlity' not war!!! something alse... but big

1. Alien Contakt with everyone?
2. Planet X kill us ass. And finnaly..
3. Who survives and not.

Are we prepared? Are you?
No dont think so.. But i have a secret where to be and go. Peace. Love you all peep

'Messias'
Juan Hedman

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Technology is going to do nothing but pump concrete cut down trees and run animals out of thousand year old forests the whole world will be a city in the next 100 years. Why do you think the TPTB want to depopulate the earth so they can have your technology based society humans do not know when to say when just a few more feet just a little bigger steel mine. Why dont you take Europe since its already screwed and boost your technology and eventually build your spaceship and go on to the first planet you find for rent and fix it up with some concret and steel and we simpletons can have our stone age back.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Humanity doesn't need teaching a lesson, leaders, warlords, dictators, blood thirsty citizens, religious leaders and influential people, big corp businesses that put money before lives, media giants down to the cheap bias rag writers , all politicians as a reminder and whomsoever joins the military in any position what so ever just needs a kick in the bottom to put it nicely.
The only people who seem to be damaged by war are the people who don't need the lesson, the innocent people.
As much as you may bay for blood to be spilt you are sounding to me like you would be right near the top of the list of people who need a kick in the bottom for even thinking a war that kills millions and punishes the innocent is in anyway a solution.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The OP is either mentally sick or an nwo sock-puppet. I wasn't even going to reply to this thread but since I am a little bored and simultaneously upset at all the orchestrated high drama I could not resist dropping my two cents for what they are worth.

Here is my suggestion to solve 90% of the worlds problems:

1)Gather all the traitors of earth, build a prison JUST FOR THEM and let them live till 200 years old.

Ah but here is the catch-they will be TORTURED 3 times a day AT LEAST...very little food, water or anything. Play the music loud so they cant sleep, lots of infested rats, skorpions, centipedes, etc

2)Those that CAN lead and WANT to lead will be given the opportunity TO LEAD. No one will be forced to do anything if they can't handle the pressure of leading. Glory will come with hard work, preparation, planning.

3)Enjoy life because no one lives forever except the gods.......if they exist.

I will NEVER apologise to evil people and I prefer if WE THE PEOPLE deal with them rather than god.
edit on 23-3-2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
no way! this has been planned from albert pike and the protokols of xion. the LAST thing we need is to keep following the protokols.

PEACE is the answer.

the protokols call for usury.
people must not pay taxes.

the protokols call for elitism.
people must ignore propaganda and let everyone live, without aparthied or indentured servitude.

the protokols call for racism.
people must all live in equality.

the protokols call for war.
and again, PEACE is the answer.

we must do everything OPPOSITE of what the followers of the protokols call for. we must battle the sons of solomon at every point. we must ignore them, stop paying them, and live in PEACE.

anything the sons of solomon promote, we must do the opposite.
but we can never give up on peace. the sons of solomon pride themselves on war. why give them what they want?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77

Technology is going to do nothing but pump concrete cut down trees and run animals out of thousand year old forests the whole world will be a city in the next 100 years. Why do you think the TPTB want to depopulate the earth so they can have your technology based society humans do not know when to say when just a few more feet just a little bigger steel mine. Why dont you take Europe since its already screwed and boost your technology and eventually build your spaceship and go on to the first planet you find for rent and fix it up with some concret and steel and we simpletons can have our stone age back.

As they say, evil trickles down from the top..not vice versa! Your apologetic horse manure is both irrational and dangerous. I agree overpopulation, if left unchecked, can and will become a problem but you don't accomplish this by encouraging people to reproduce so they get welfare checks in the mail.

You simply say *1 or 2 children allowed for x,y,z reasons* and then enforce the law. If the law has merits and people believe you it will be successful. Governments, with the exception of china, have an awful track record of deceit so naturally no one takes them seriously enough. I don't blame them!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Your post pretty much shows youre attitude as a amateur debunker but dont give up it takes work. I really hope they find a new planet for you eco terrorists to destroy if people are befallen by having children then so be it its no ones right to tell you how many children you can have one more reason the op is right justice will prevail and it will not come from the gov whom you seem to endorse justice and rebirth will come from the people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join