It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is being gay a choice/lifestyle?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Truelies has summed it up perfectly, *Some people are like that, you can't change them, and you can't demand they change, it's who they are,,*

And no slippery slope objections please, being gay is not nor ever will be the same as murder, child abuse or rape.

A perfectly logical, rational observation and if some are unhappy with that alas and alack you need to honestly question why, so let's leave it at that before this thread eats it's own tail.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
someone answer this for me. is gay people been gay for their whole life? or for some it's something they develope later

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
someone answer this for me. is gay people been gay for their whole life? or for some it's something they develope later

They pretty much choose to be gay? Bottom line.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
*They pretty much choose to be gay? Bottom line.*

I rest my case!
:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
*They pretty much choose to be gay? Bottom line.*

I rest my case!
:bnghd:

Looks like someone agrees with me. Muhahaaha.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2009

Well i've heard people say " I didn't ask to be gay" and then another one where it goes to show they didn't choose to be gay... they are known to say that
" I started having these feelings" " I didn't know what to make of them"
" I felt something towards that person" "It just happened"

THey don't say "ok bitch, i'm a #ing dyke, so let me strap this dildo on right now and give it to you like a real man would, cuz I choose be a lesbo"

:shk: You guys :shk:
And

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Double O Nine, if you read my posts on why I must lean toward it being a choice and please do respond with a comment on it.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
Double O Nine, if you read my posts on why I must lean toward it being a choice and please do respond with a comment on it.

A huh, and I chose to be a woman.......

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
All i have to say about this thread is, so long as they dont hit on me i dont care where they stick their pickle
.... O-K-K-K?

I believe that its a lifestyle that is "chosen" whether sub-consciously or purposely i dont know. And it will never be proven either way.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies

A huh, and I chose to be a woman.......

No, no no, your genes determined if you were a woman.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
.Lesbians don't see it as a fun thing to do, they are hardcore serious about it.....They pick some butt ugly females who don't shave their legs, who are pretty chunky, and saggy boobs........They are pretty f'ed up in the head... If yougoing to be a lesbian, at least do it in class...

But no, that would never happen, these girls are not girls, they are men stuck in a female's body and it's nasty with a capital N... I know some lesbian's and their significant others are
to say the least...

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
But all the lesbians i have seen are so "manly" looking, and I am assuming they are, when you see them on the subway. I am not accusing them face to face, but the thought is running in my my mind you know.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   

But all the lesbians i have seen are so "manly" looking, and I am assuming they are, when you see them on the subway. I am not accusing them face to face, but the thought is running in my my mind you know.

They are nasty.....The manly ones are nasty... The girly ones are usually pretty cute, pretty ditzzy, barbie-ish...

It's just how it goes.....I know a few people who are manly lesbo's and their bitch is a some stupid barbie doll looking chick.......Hmm, I wonder who the dominant one in that relationship is.....*shivers*

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

They are nasty.....The manly ones are nasty... The girly ones are usually pretty cute, pretty ditzzy, barbie-ish...

It's just how it goes.....I know a few people who are manly lesbo's and their bitch is a some stupid barbie doll looking chick.......Hmm, I wonder who the dominant one in that relationship is.....*shivers*

Just out of curiosity, since you are the expert in this subject matter, ive had a theory that some girls on the softball or soccer team usually has a lesbian encounter or has joined the team becuase they want to be around other girls. This may be harsh thing to say, but I just have a feeling. You know like some people might become a mortician to be around dead people you know?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The lesbians I know are on baseball teams ......But as a teenager, I doubt it...
I was on a softball team in school...

when your truly a lesbian you will go wherever the rest of them are... Like lesbian movies, parades, farm parties, camps, and softball teams..
Of course they usually only go to
"gay friendly" events...

Just how it works..

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   

The lesbians I know are on baseball teams ......But as a teenager, I doubt it...
I was on a softball team in school...

when your truly a lesbian you will go wherever the rest of them are... Like lesbian movies, parades, farm parties, camps, and softball teams..
Of course they usually only go to
"gay friendly" events...

Just how it works..

Now if you dont mind your "encounter" was it with a team member? You do not have to answer if you wish not too."Oh dear God this parachute is a knapsack"(jumps off the chair )

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Edit: Night time ....

[Edited on 27-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
In any event jakko, et al, what is your true opinion? Dont you understand any of my posts? I am giving examples that are not wrong. Is there any gay person out there that truly thinks that they were born gay? I would like a discussion with them.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
My opinion is basicly the exact same opinion as explained on www.godmademegay.com
Once again, this site is not just someones opinion, it's an opinion based on a lot of scientific information and conversations with gay people, their friends/family and scientist trying to find answers regarding this subject.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   

In any event jakko, et al, what is your true opinion? Dont you understand any of my posts? I am giving examples that are not wrong. Is there any gay person out there that truly thinks that they were born gay? I would like a discussion with them.

Yes...I was born gay. Growing up in a small conservative town, who in their right mind would want to be gay? To have to go home and get gay bashed on Christmas eve? Yes that happened to me 2 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join