It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is being gay a choice/lifestyle?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Does a baby tell you it has to # himself/herself before he does it in his/her diaper??

Come on.........Let's be grown up about this and not so foolish ok... :shk:

And my reference to the above is: Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235

[Edited on 24-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Does a baby tell you it has to # himself/herself before he does it in his/her diaper??

Come on.........Let's be grown up about this and not so foolish ok... :shk:

We see it, but does a baby even know what the word gay means? How can such a thing be tested? Sh%! testing is easy, it cries and stinks up the place. But gay,hmmmm.......? Its not like the baby will start singing "Its raining men" and show sexual excitement toward the same sex.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by TACHYON]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Bah, it's exactly this kind of dumb rambling that got this thread moved in the first place.
Thx a lot TACHYON.
You should really be ignored.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Jakko]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
We see it, but does a baby even know what the word gay means? How can such a thing be tested? Sh%! testing is easy, it cries and stinks up the place. But gay,hmmmm.......?

It is hard to say, but we do know that young boys have reported homosexual tendancies and didn't know what they were until much older.

Some people are like that, you can't change them, and you can't demand they change, it's who they are, allah isn't going to do a damn thing he's too busy playing with 4 yr old girls to give a crap about some butt pirate.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Bah, it's exactly this kind of dumb rambling that got this thread moved in the first place.
Thx a lot TACHYON.
You should really be ignored.

[edit on 24-8-2004 by Jakko]

How did I get this thread moved? Ask the mod the reasons(which i think someoen posted) I was having an enlighthing discussion with everyone, I was learining a lot. I did not do anything wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Do you mean Mohammed?
I thought it was just Mohammed going on the pedo-tour...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

We see it, but does a baby even know what the word gay means? How can such a thing be tested? Sh%! testing is easy, it cries and stinks up the place. But gay,hmmmm.......?

It is hard to say, but we do know that young boys have reported homosexual tendancies and didn't know what they were until much older.

Some people are like that, you can't change them, and you can't demand they change, it's who they are, allah isn't going to do a damn thing he's too busy playing with 4 yr old girls to give a crap about some butt pirate.

Religious insults, seriously I thought we had grown up man. Anyway I am still making valid points and need to be taken seiroulsy.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Over a couple threads it seems like those who are so affraid of gay baby-rapers are the first to defend a hetro baby-raper

either that or trying to explain how to GROWN adults of the same sex having consensual sex is a sin before God but some man having sex with a child (as long as the child is a girl) is either ok or at the most a trivial problem and nothing to get excited or violent about

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
TACHYON, you stopped making valid points a long time ago.
I have one more question for you though...

Why on earth would someone willingly choose to become gay, when there are people like yourself around, saying it's unnatural, bad choice, etc...

Why not just stay straight? Easyer and better for everyone right?

(B T W, the answer is because being gay is not a choice, but you'll probably come up with something creative again)

link   
Sorry it's hard to resist when something pops into my head, my fingers won't stop......

It is a CHOICE after you figure out through your senses that hey, i'm not attracted to women, thats what that was all about as a child, I didn't know". (the voice of a gay person)

If you grew up around homosexuals your whole life not knowing that heterosexual's existed I bet they would be pipe pushers too...

However, growing up in a heterosexual world a gay person is very hard..
There have been many suicides especially teenager suicides because they couldn't take the pressure... They couldn't help being gay, being straight wasn't an option to them, they didn't feel attracted to the opposite sex...

People making fun of them because they were gay is not cool, and you don't kill yourself because you just decide one day out of the blue that your going to be gay....

It doesn't work that way...

link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Over a couple threads it seems like those who are so affraid of gay baby-rapers are the first to defend a hetro baby-raper

either that or trying to explain how to GROWN adults of the same sex having consensual sex is a sin before God but some man having sex with a child (as long as the child is a girl) is either ok or at the most a trivial problem and nothing to get excited or violent about

Pedophila is wrong no matter who is the punk who perpetrated it.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

TACHYON, you stopped making valid points a long time ago.
I have one more question for you though...

Why on earth would someone willingly choose to become gay, when there are people like yourself around, saying it's unnatural, bad choice, etc...

Why not just stay straight? Easyer and better for everyone right?

(B T W, the answer is because being gay is not a choice, but you'll probably come up with something creative again)

Why would someone kill someone else knowing they will spend the rest of their life in jail? Why dye your hair a weird color knowing you will be made fun of. Bad decisions.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

[Pedophila is wrong no matter who is the punk who perpetrated it.

So are you saying Mohamaud is a punk?

I thought you were a mulslim?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Why would someone kill someone else knowing they will spend the rest of their life in jail? Why dye your hair a weird color knowing you will be made fun of. Bad decisions.

Why make fun knowing that you'll go to hell for not treating those the way you would like to be treated??

Why is the sky blue?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Sorry it's hard to resist when something pops into my head, my fingers won't stop......

It is a CHOICE after you figure out through your senses that hey, i'm not attracted to women, thats what that was all about as a child, I didn't know". (the voice of a gay person)

If you grew up around homosexuals your whole life not knowing that heterosexual's existed I bet they would be pipe pushers too...

However, growing up in a heterosexual world a gay person is very hard..
There have been many suicides especially teenager suicides because they couldn't take the pressure... They couldn't help being gay, being straight wasn't an option to them, they didn't feel attracted to the opposite sex...

People making fun of them because they were gay is not cool, and you don't kill yourself because you just decide one day out of the blue that your going to be gay....

It doesn't work that way...

Murderers often commit suicide after they have been caught. They have to live up to their wrong, and societys lashing at them.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Wrong, people are not gay for a day or a week, they are gay their entire life. B T W, are you just trolling, or do you honestly mean what you say?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Murderers often commit suicide after they have been caught. They have to live up to their wrong, and societys lashing at them.

You got a complacent unthoughtout unresearched answer for everything.......
I'm denying ignorance right now...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Why make fun knowing that you'll go to hell for not treating those the way you would like to be treated??

Why is the sky blue?

These questions have no relevance in the "choice" category. As to the sky is blue question, it is blue becuase nitrogen and oxygen molecules scatter blue wavelengths most efficeintly. And how am I making fun, I want to guide those who have went on the wrong path.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Wrong, people are not gay for a day or a week, they are gay their entire life. B T W, are you just trolling, or do you honestly mean what you say?

Yes I serioulsy believe bad decisions do this.

You got a complacent unthoughtout unresearched answer for everything.......
I'm denying ignorance right now...

What are you talking about? I have responded to just about everything with an example.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Your replies make no sense TACHYON.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who notices that.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join