It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I never knew her to be prejudice - - at all - - until one day in my teens she made an off-handed racial remark. I asked her about it. This is what she said: "I was raised to be prejudice - - that was my world. This is your time - - your world - - there is no place for it."

That one makes a person feel better about their world too.

It took years for my mom to openly accept that our family is part black. I wasn't told until I was 40 years old.
She is comfortable with it now, although I think it may have had something to do with my dad passing away. He was all white and all racist.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I love when people and especially strangers assume that I have bias' and know what my horizons are? You see my children are the testiment of the parent and person I am: My oldest daught runs the top spa in Las Vegas, next, My oldest son, special forces US Army, My next son journeyman high voltage power line crewman, My next daughter, penn st. mba program (21 years old), next daughter communications student USC, My son Graduated high school 2 years early and is in training with ******* for Olympic cycling.
I raised them from birth to make there own decisions with my guidance and advice. I never pushed/forced my beliefs on them. If it was something to do with their medical and/or financial well being I was of course a bit more demanding. My six children practice 3 different religious beliefs', They are tolerant to all religions and political beliefs. I raised them in my world of business and they learned along time ago what is really happening in our country and the world. We do not always agree, but, we LOVE each other. And that is what really matters.
My horizon? America first always!
bTW there were at least 3 men who came forward about Obama. I have a cousin who lives in the Chicago area. He is Gay. He frequents and has for many years before "MANS COUNTRY" it is common knowledge about Obama and emmanuel being visitors(in the least) to that 'club'.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

S & F!!!!

Excellent points made.

These guys are starting to use the words "hate speech" to defend teaching sexual preference to children like people use "anti-semitism" to defend the reprehensible actions of certain Jews.

Thanks for having the cajones to post this. I stay out of these threads because it is absolutely impossible to have an intellectual discourse with anyone defending the gay community.

Just as you will see me leave again. Y'all have fun on here with yourselves now.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

bTW there were at least 3 men who came forward about Obama. I have a cousin who lives in the Chicago area. He is Gay. He frequents and has for many years before "MANS COUNTRY" it is common knowledge about Obama and emmanuel being visitors(in the least) to that 'club'.

That is not proof.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

A person of good standing and speaks with the owners of the club and that is not proof???
Get up, get out and go there and ask the same questions. If you are gay you will probably get the truth.
My cousin has no motivation to lie. He voted for o bama even after he found this out. Which btw was about a year before O decided to run and was only a 'community organizer".

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Proof is providing reliable , confirmed sources.....not your cousin in Chicago who goes to a gay bath house. Also straight people do go to these places as well. I take it you've never been in a gay bar?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

Sure have, with my sister she is a lesbian. Its common knowledge in that community also about Obama.
Glad you keep asking the questions that just keep you in the place you belong!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Why is it ok to tolerate something that is completely wrong and questions someones mental stability?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Is this how he is going to do his job and win voters? i guess he should stand down.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The place is DENIAL and its so warm and fuzzy and you get to question everything. Now, you can do it, its right there in front of you, thats it, one finger after the other it feels good? There you are almost there, a few more and YES, another ridiculous, unfounded, ignorant and absolutely baseless comment and attack, ummm just feels so right.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I see you have no real proof other then conjuncture and opinion......a link to a news source perhaps? Your last sentence doesn't even make sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepinmysoul
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I love when people and especially strangers assume that I have bias' and know what my horizons are?

You will note that I kept my comments general, because I'm not specifically aware of your circumstances (because you didn't say), but...

First, My children are my children. NO legislator is going to tell me what my children are taught.
is generally a pretty good clue. Fact is, unless your kids were home schooled that's EXACTLY what's going on, as the school boards are elected positions. You may chose to filter what's coming in...equip them with your moral code, but legislators set the agenda. Look at Texas:

Texas Conservatives Win Curriculum Change

In recent years, board members have been locked in an ideological battle between a bloc of conservatives who question Darwin’s theory of evolution and believe the Founding Fathers were guided by Christian principles, and a handful of Democrats and moderate Republicans who have fought to preserve the teaching of Darwinism and the separation of church and state. www.nytimes.com...

Further, if I'm not mistaken, home schooling has legislated standards as well...so I don't see your point. You can bitch...which I recommend as well, but your absolute statement appears misplaced.

Frankly, I don't care, but until somebody comes up with proof, then it's just another rumour whose intent is to repel conservatives. As far as I'm concerned, Good Government...which is what we all seek...is completely incidental to the paradigm of Pale, Male, Stale...and Straight. As a neighbour...I don't care if Obama is Gay, I just hope he keeps his yard in good shape and doesn't party too much.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Who gives a crap about that kind of stuff? Aren't we supposed to be civilized people? So what if he/she is a tyransgender. How is that gonna impact you and empede the process of your life? The only way I can see that this matters is if you're a religious fanatic or an homophobe. Either way, IMO, your opignion is as irrelevant to me as his/her sexual preferance. So, people stop nitpicking. Please. This is getting us nowhere. Why am I even ranting anyway

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Frankly, I don't care, but until somebody comes up with proof, then it's just another rumour whose intent is to repel conservatives. As far as I'm concerned, Good Government...which is what we all seek...is completely incidental to the paradigm of Pale, Male, Stale...and Straight. As a neighbour...I don't care if Obama is Gay, I just hope he keeps his yard in good shape and doesn't party too much.

I don't care either.

Power/political marriage has been around since the beginning of time.

Actually - - the concept of marriage for Love is a relatively new concept.

I'll take an agreed upon dedicated and devoted business type relationship in politics over an emotional one any day.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Not surprising given his radical, leftist views. Then throw in the fact that he, himself is a closet homo and suddenly it's not so surprising. He and Rahm "Dead Fish" Emanuel used to frequent a gay club in Chicago. Then there's Larry Sinclair. Under that suave facade is an evil man. Perhaps a psychopath.

Source
Source

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

You offer bigotry and hatred as food for thought? Well, no thanks. I'm not hungry. In fact, this 'food' makes me ill.

I think you're being over-emotional. I don't mesh words with posters often here, and when I said "so be it" in my earlier post (in regards to bigotry), I am acknowledging only one posters opinion, as it stood. I was not implying that I agree. In that same post I explained my reasons for anger : don't plant your unnerving ideologies in healthy minds or else healthy minds will not appreciate what you are attempting to accomplish. Just prior to that post we had a poster raving "straight men are closet homosexuals", and other twisted concepts which led up to that. Please continue ignore the epic fail comments that my reaction was based on.

If you figure that deserves backlash, then be prepared for an even bigger backlash.

Demons? What the hell? This isn't Buffy the Vampire Slayer, this is real life. REAL life.
There are no demons here. Just life. Just wonderful, dirty, blessed, ugly, joyous and heartbreaking LIFE.

I'll say this carefully, to be perfectly clear. I presented what could be considered a theory to you, no different from anyones theory, or speculation. This is not a new theory from me, and you may notice I include a link in my sig. The social proof that I am not alone in this "theory", speaks volumes : further, I claim this is a concern native to all humans. Not just a million, not only a billion. All of us. The fact I am not alone in this manner of thinking, that millions upon millions of others also believe this, should indicate a few things. Such mass, widespread beliefs do not indicate a mental defect, no, they only point to a topic which is hard to research because we lack the scientific tools to measure the actual presences. I appreciate that it was left on the board as my own branch of argument, while at the same time it's already understood that the topic itself requires another thread.

The fact I consider you dead wrong about demon existence is similarly beside the point. There are more proofs our bodies can sense, in regards to both angels and demons, and you aren't going to be able to capture them in a beaker, a statistics chart, or a pill form anytime soon.

The gay agenda is a farce!

This is not something I expected to hear from any objective poster on ATS, who cares about the truth of matters. It is something I'd expect from a gay activist who pushes their agenda or a govt. dis-info agent. You may not want to support it, but at least acknowledge it's there, and in full force, and driving harder than ever for their goals. I suppose the gay Martis Gras and Toronto gay festival came about without an agenda, as with the literature to schools, the history of government legislation, the media integration, etc.

It's something bigots fear-monger about to insure the continued suppression and discrimination of gay people. The only real 'gay agenda' is equality and freedom. That's it. And I support it 100%. Demons be damned!

Concerns are valid, fears for society, quite reasonable. Homophobia? That's your twisted term, not mine, not ours. I don't buy it. Equality, freedom are fine traits, so long as they don't tread on the toes of others, affect our kids with propaganda, or shove out the logic, ethics, and reason behind any of their motions. Too late! Perhaps more people should pay attention to demon whispers in their minds.

This thread was never novel. The subject of this thread is OLD and worn out.

It was well-compiled, brought quite a few movements to light - I hadn't seen what the politics held lately, and had a valid set of concerns as to what it spells for society. "But it's America, you're a flipping Canadian"! : What happens in America is an indicator of NA Union plans for all of us, and besides, Canada is overweight on this issue already. It verifies a certain solidarity of plans which can only point to a stronger and stronger gay agenda forming over our society.

On a personal front, I had a closet gay friend years ago, and we got along. I've met others along the way, even been hit on a couple times. It led to my anger, my disgust, and my hatred at times. I have tolerance to a reasonable point, and an excellent temper to boot. It's not acceptable behaviour from a section of the populous which is defined by this issue. I can only imagine the other horror stories one might collect after dilligent interviews as to how straight people cope with over-sexualized gay behaviour. The problem I find with gay men is the lack of spiritual control, the lack of concern for others personal borders, the appeals to intimacy where none exist, and the ultra-emotional appeals to almost everything. You'll notice these are traits that do not really convey well over the internet or great distances. To say that I'm targeting anyone here on ATS is however a complete fallacy. Bigotry, sexist, racist, American, Canadian, etc ... no, sorry. Labels down. I'm over your juvinile horsecrap.

Here. Read my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There's definitely an agenda.

Here is a Youtube on then Prez candidate supporting sex ed for kindergartners
www.youtube.com...

Here is a Breitbart article on the Kevin Jennings scandal biggovernment.com...

Heres a story on the Prez awarding Harvey Milk the Presidential Medal of Freedom which ironically occurred near the same time as the movie Milk came out, and when he appointed Kevin Jennings.
www.examiner.com...

and Btw, Harvey Milk defended Jim Jones in a letter to Prez Jimmy Carter

Now here is something very subtle because almost everyone seems to have overlooked it, but the Prez is a Statist through and through and it is obvious that his plan is to replace parents as the ultimate authority over their children with that of the Supreme State. Here is the evidence in the Saddleback forum :"WARREN: OK, we’ve got one last time — I’ve got a bunch more, but let me ask you one about evil. Does evil exist? And if it does, do we ignore it? Do we negotiate with it? Do we contain it? Do we defeat it?

OBAMA: Evil does exist. I mean, I think we see evil all the time. We see evil in Darfur. We see evil, sadly, on the streets of our cities. We see evil in parents who viciously abuse their children. I think it has to be confronted. It has to be confronted squarely, and one of the things that I strongly believe is that, now, we are not going to, as individuals, be able to erase evil from the world. That is God’s task, but we can be soldiers in that process, and we can confront it when we see it."
www.clipsandcomment.com...
So in Obamas mind, parents are the evil ones abusing their children requiring SIECUS and Planned Parenthood to teach the children at the earliest age possible about sex. If you don't believe me, how about the fact that the Stimulus plan awarded SIECUS stimulus money. I found on their website a boasting that they were to receive funds from the Stimulus package. I think it has since been scrubbed from the site, but I remember it well. SIECUS itself is an agenda to change the sexual mores of the country and push abortion.
www.scribd.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I thought ATS was going to stop with these hate threads? :shk:

This isn't news, this is BS.

Close the thread already.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Dude wanted to be a woman, deal with it. I honestly find it endearing that Obama could promote a person who represents a portion of the American people who are not typically represented to a high position in government.

What's wrong with equal representation? Hell, I thought America was founded as a country because it wanted representation...and should transgendered individuals not get that same right?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chindogu

These are the same BS arguments people used to segregate schools, and water fountains.

Over-generalized. I think the topic is about Obama's integration of homosexuality and transgender into government. If it stopped at that, it would be a nice move by government to support minorities. We know it doesn't stop there.

"...as one of the first transgender presidential appointees to the federal government, I hope that I will soon be one of hundreds"
Amanda Simpson
Obama's Transgender Appointee

Simpson is an outspoken and clearly radical advocate of the Homosexual Agenda.

Regardless of whether this individual is qualified for the position,
Amanda Simpson made it apparent that his/her number one priority is the advancement of the Homosexual Agenda. Something we have been seeing more and more of.

If it passes, there will no longer be any sanctuary free of radical homosexuals whose number one mission is to spread their agenda.

www.congress.org...

Not my argument (apples) :

"If we allow blacks in our schools they are going to rape white women."

"If we allow women in the workplace then men won't be able to get their work done due to the distraction"

Part of my argument (an orange) :

"

If we teach our kids to accept homosexuality they are going to become gay themselves."

It doesn't stop at "acceptance". Do you really suppose we need acceptance speeches or movements up here in Canada, where we have had complete multiculturalism all our lives? One of my earliest memories is of Jamaican Festivals in Toronto, and we went to school with dozens upon dozens of people with many varied ethnic backgrounds. It was never an issue. The same pc attitude applies to gay. It wasn't a redneck environment where I grew up, not this neck of the woods. It's not about "acceptance" or "discrimination". Times change. It's about spreading any manner of behaviour under the gay banner, and marketing it to society. Especially our youth.

Most will turn out better people for this, you think? During the formative years, the first seven, literature and propaganda is now being supplied to this age group all the way up to grade twelve. Will this have no influence on those kids, or will it have a lot of influence. After a semester of learning all about the wonderful world of Sailing, do you suppose it will have a lot of influence on young minds, heads full from authority figures in their lives whose job it is to follow government curriculum? Kids talk, kids get excited, kids make fun of, kids play out theories, kids can be misled. I think this has all the potential of a hellish slippery slope in their lives, to the degree the teachers decide to integrate the kids. Of course a gay teacher might be very interested in promoting lifestyle. And that's all it is to see. A lifestyle. To us, the grown-ups.

You are spouting hate. Pure and simple. Your argument is draconian and prejudiced.

[[[snip]]]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join