It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Geez...you'd hate Canada. Queers all over the place. Married, yet! Shameless!

I find your own brand of whining pitiful and thankfully anachronistic.

Some of them probably have children too!
Canadian civilization must be ready to collapse, eh?

edit on 22-3-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I find your own brand of whining pitiful and thankfully anachronistic.

Some of them probably have children too!
Canadian civilization must be ready to collapse, eh?

Friend of my son has two Mom's, friends of my daughter...two guys, have a boy and a girl. I'd say the whole of the 'homosexual agenda' is to be respected as human beings. Why not?

And without trying to take shots at my American friends, I'd say the place is is pretty nasty shape in some regards and it's nothing but foolish to shut out talented people on the basis of their sexuality.

Lawmakers with a predilection for Senate pages, notwithstanding.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

You are so vastly ignorant, it is a shame.

A person's sexual gender does not matter as long as they do their job in office. The job of listening to the people and making positive change in this chaotic world.

Obviously "you" Bible thumpers have done such a fabulous job with your blind hatred! (note the sarcasm)

Get a clue and try focusing on the IMPORTANT issues, like the Tsunami in Japan or the pending war in Lybia!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

I am trying to take you seriously here, but the demons argument is making it extremely difficult. That argument is so completely out there that I cant touch it any further than I already have.

The bottom line is, you speak of keeping people from being separated, yet you openly admit your bigotry, and your wish to separate that portion of humanity.

Truly, sounds the speak of a forked tongue to me.

*shrug* Hopefully I'll never have to know you, either.

You can keep your seepy personalities away from me, actually. It's predeccessor spirit bred a nasty agenda that's still poisoning society, in ways no person should approve. When it touches schools, it should be questioned, and in this case, stopped.

As for demons, that's your own take on it. I didn't say you had to adopt mine.

Funny, I hope ou have to spend time around lots of people like me. People who arent going to shy away from your hatred.

The bottom line is, and you even admit it in your post, that you want YOUR OPINION to be the rule here. Every single thing you have said is an opinion, backed by no fact, yet you push it as though everyone should follow.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Congratulations OP, you've just had your *snip* handed to you.

Don't darken ATS's door with this rubbish ever again.

The Revenant.
edit on 3/23/2011 by maria_stardust because: Keep it clean, please.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Lawmakers with a predilection for Senate pages, notwithstanding.
Good one!
Lest anyone forget!

A star on your post.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Seven pages and no one has listed her credentials? Let us converge as the ATS analysts and dissect her as a person and her accomplishments. This should have been the very FIRST post made in response to the OP's created thread. I will make an effort and hopefully other people will also put some research into her to see if she is indeed a worthy selection or if she is just in that position to fill a "First" achievement. (And I refer to her as a HER and not a HIM because he had a sex change to be a her so I feel that she would prefer the title of her as opposed to him.)

Mitchell Amanda Simpson-

Has been a woman since 2000. This is some old news people. She has been living as a female for almost 12 years now. Let's get over her sexuality and move on to her qualifications.

MBA from the University of Arizona.
A former test pilot for Ratheon
Deputy Director in Advanced Technology Development at Ratheon
Senior Project Manager of Ratheon's Missile Systems (she is a freaking ROCKET SCIENTIST PEOPLE!)

And all you can think about is her weiner and her bazoombas?

Here let me add some more fuel to the fire. She is Jewish

I believe that by posting her credentials it shows that she is the right woman for the job.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hard to believe someone like the OP is capable of posting such a ridiculous thread, and also make a glorious one like this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You truly just can't tell it with people sometimes.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Live and let live. I don't support many things Obama is doing, but civil rights for gay people is not a problem for me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

These are the same BS arguments people used to segregate schools, and water fountains.

"If we allow blacks in our schools they are going to rape white women."

"If we teach our kids to accept homosexuality they are going to become gay themselves."

"If we allow women in the workplace then men won't be able to get their work done due to the distraction"

You are spouting hate. Pure and simple. Your argument is draconian and prejudiced.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
We have a gay roommate. My 10 year old grand-daughter asked one day: "Is he gay?". We said: "Yes". She then said: "Does that mean he likes other men instead of girls?" We said: "Yes". She then said: "Oh, OK" - - and went out to play.

Adults protecting their kids from what exactly? Kids don't care.

Anyway - - Salute! To Obama for choosing a person because of her qualifications - - and in turn - - promoting Equality.

edit on 22-3-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
We have a gay roommate. My 10 year old grand-daughter asked one day: "Is he gay?". We said: "Yes". She then said: "Does that mean he likes other men instead of girls?" We said: "Yes". She then said: "Oh, OK" - - and went out to play.

Adults protecting their kids from what exactly? Kids don't care.

Anyway - - Salute! To Obama for choosing a person because of her qualifications - - and in turn - - promoting Equality.

That was a good anecdote.

I don't understand what people either fear or hate about this issue, not that it should be an issue.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
First, My children are my children. NO legislator is going to tell me what my children are taught. I have fought many battles regarding this. With each and everyone of and for my children.
If any person wants to be gay, lesbian, transgendered that is there business. As long as it has no direct or indirect affect on me or my children.
Obama, it has been clearly proven he was/is gay or bi-sexual. My issue is: Why lie, hide from his past or even present? I can tell you why! The american public would not will not except a Homosexual (openly) as president.
Do I believe homosexuality is wrong? Yes. Is it up to me or anyone to regulate this behavior? No.
The point being imho, if you are gay don't lie about it. And Michelle shows her true worth being the beard, which to say is zero.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

That was a good anecdote.

I don't understand what people either fear or hate about this issue, not that it should be an issue.

Thank you. Here's another one.

My mom was raised in Ohio in the 20s/30s. She was raised with racial and religious prejudice (she was raised Catholic).

I never knew her to be prejudice - - at all - - until one day in my teens she made an off-handed racial remark. I asked her about it. This is what she said: "I was raised to be prejudice - - that was my world. This is your time - - your world - - there is no place for it."

I will always appreciate that she had the foresight to raise me and my brothers to accept all people and beliefs.

I have no patience for adults who use kids as an excuse - - - to infuse and further their own prejudices - - hate - - and ignorance.

I am very grateful that Obama is including all people in his administration. It is very good for children to see that their president accepts everyone that is qualified for a position.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepinmysoul
NO legislator is going to tell me what my children are taught. I have fought many battles regarding this. With each and everyone of and for my children.

I have a bit of a problem with that concept. It presumes that you are absolutely correct in everything and have a big enough worldview that your children will be fully equipped to handle life, based upon your particular horizons.

Seems to me that most folks that make that particular statement are generally interested in promoting a narrow point of view that does nothing but result in therapy for the kids. I see my kids grow beyond my biases, and they make me proud in doing so.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Obama, it has been clearly proven he was/is gay or bi-sexual.

It has??? Where has this been "clearly proven"? I missed it. Are there pictures? A confession? Where's the proof?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Obama, it has been clearly proven he was/is gay or bi-sexual.

It has??? Where has this been "clearly proven"? I missed it. Are there pictures? A confession? Where's the proof?

Yeah - exactly!

One man has claimed to have had gay sex with Obama.

And he failed a polygraph test.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

I love you Anti-Obama-ers. First he's not a citizen, now he's gay, next one is gonna be he's from outer space.

Sure, being open and honest about being gay is easy... that is why 7 teenagers committed suicide in 7 days. But keep telling yourself it's a choice they made.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by keepinmysoul

Obama, it has been clearly proven he was/is gay or bi-sexual. My issue is: Why lie, hide from his past or even present? I can tell you why! The american public would not will not except a Homosexual (openly) as president.

I haven't seen this proof......could you pls provide some legit sources?

Wow....Multiple same thought./ same time.....

edit on 22-3-2011 by Connector because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join