It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

There is a difference between religion and sexual orientation.

Religion is constitutionally protected as a freedom and a right... whereas sexual orientation is a personal choice that MORAL people confidentially engage in, is NOT protected by the American constitution, as a right or a freedom, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHOICE...

Actually, if you figure that one makes a choice to be either homosexual or straight, then you must be bisexual, yourself. Anyone either straight or homosexual realises that choice does not otherwise factor into the equation.

The only real choice is whether or not to conceal one's orientation.
edit on 22-3-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: clarity

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Obama is homosexual? Well he was once a community organizer, so that kind of makes sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Obama is now the new National Gay pin-up poster of choice. Buy one now.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was tricked by the title.
I thought Obama was discovered to be homosexual (not that it matters) and he had won a championship of some sort or another.
Having heard nothing about the story previously, I really didn't know any different.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
This thread is the type of thing that will get people out to vote for Obama. Nobody wants to be ruled by a xenophobic, theocratic, corporatist regime, or let the people who hold such views win rule.
edit on 22-3-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

There is a difference between religion and sexual orientation.

Religion is constitutionally protected as a freedom and a right... whereas sexual orientation is a personal choice that MORAL people confidentially engage in, is NOT protected by the American constitution, as a right or a freedom, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHOICE...

Actually, if you figure that one makes a choice to be either homosexual or straight, then you must be bisexual, yourself. Anyone either straight or homosexual realises that choice does not otherwise factor into the equation.

The only real choice is whether or not to conceal one's orientation.
edit on 22-3-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: clarity
Nice post, Johnny!

I always figured if anyone was confused amongst sexual orientations, it would have to be the bisexuals. Note that I said 'IF'.

Your last line is right on the money.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I cannot believe the intolerance here!

Its completely fine to discuss and argue taboo topics such as abortion, UFO's, Glenn Beck etc. With complete justification on the side of the majority, however when we discuss the *STILL* debatable, *STILL* arguable topic of homosexuality; people burst in anger and cry: "Hate Thread! Bigotry!" etc.

Give me a freaking break people, this is a conspiracy WEBSITE! We are and will discuss taboo subjects! and guess what? It may all be offensive to you! I see things on here that offend me often, but I don't cry about it and demand a thread closed. Pathetic ignorance!

On the subject of homosexuality, my opinion is firm, just as many of your OPINIONS are as well i see. They are nothing more than opinions, not factual evidence.

My educated opinion is that homosexuality is completely abnormal. In fact, its been concluded as a biological abnormality for some time.
The evidence is there: mammalian pairing in chemically imbalanced environments, hormonal disorders. You name it!

I don't disagree that it may be inherent in the individual at birth, heck hormonal disorders can arise from a poor parental diet, drug induced, and perhaps a hormonal imbalance can sometimes be genetic!

However, in the world of sex change, hormone therapy, I do not doubt for a second that if that homosexual practicing individual wanted to change, they could.

Is it abnormal? Yes. Look up a little something called "Darwinism" propagation is imperative in the natural order of things. If a creature is unable to reproduce, it is deemed biologically malfunctioning.

Ask yourself something, would the human species survive if there were only homosexuals? If your answer is "no" then despite arguments of "overpopulation" (which is completely false) you can be sure homosexuality is not "biologically normal"

What are the human genitalia used for? Not pleasure as our culture now thinks! They are used for reproduction. *ehem* let me aid you in understanding this process.

The female sexual organ is fitted to intake a male sexual organ, the pleasure felt is called a "reproductive reward system" it means that nature wants us to reproduce, so it ironically makes it feel good.

We have misconstrued these feelings and warranted them as something that can be misused.

Bisexuality is something people never bring up in these discussions. How can you say homosexuality isn't a choice? Is it something you are born with? is there no middle ground, no gray area? How can bisexuality exist if it is only one way or the other? How can you be aroused from BOTH genders if you are gay or straight?

Obviously we are missing something, and this is a process you undertake.

"the animal kingdom does it" Does it now? Well I don't argue that there may be some biologically malfunctioning animals out there, heck, pollution an mercury are known to suppress testosterone.
(onlinelibrary.wiley.com...)

It does not mean it is normal, they will eventually die off. Either from another animal, or because it is biologically purposeless, according to survival of the fittest.

Also homosexuality DOES in fact effect my straight life. When a small minority of malfunctioning people try to manipulate society into accepting this ideal as "normal"? When they break down and destroy my religious principles, use hate tactics and obscene acts to defile a private tradition?
When they attack and twist Biblical ideals such as marriage? Thats pretty selfish, and EXTREMELY intrusive.

So don't go saying "They don't hurt me, my life" Because obviously they do to alot of upset people.

Imagine if we tried changing the Quran? Imagine if we tried telling them they have to change their religious ceremony? How is that any different?

You people obviously don't understand the weight of it all. Deny ignorance I read someone say? It seems the only ignorant are the ones who take what the veil of political correctness as factual truth.

Taboo or not, we will discuss! It is not biologically normal!

edit on 22-3-2011 by AsimpleAbstraction because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I always figured if anyone was confused amongst sexual orientations, it would have to be the bisexuals. Note that I said 'IF'.
Your last line is right on the money.

I also figure that folks who work themselves into a lather over what others are doing with their naughty bits are somewhat suspect themselves. It's just unseeming.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AsimpleAbstraction

Oh, I am hetero. Never even experimented, ha ha. My wife and I have 6 children between us.

I am just saying, I know some lesbians that do that same little thing. It works for them. I believe it happens naturally, the different sexualities. So they can't have children naturally between them. I am not going to punish them for being born with a certain 'taste in comfortabilities'.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I am not going to punish them for being born with a certain 'taste in comfortabilities'.

That is the weakest argument I have ever heard. As a father and heterosexual, you obviously do not understand the problematic infrastructure that exists in public policy due to this small irrational party. The only people who are truly being affected, are the ones who choose not to accept this relatively new concept of public homosexual acceptance. The only other time homosexuality became socially acceptable, was in Greece. Do your research, and guess what? Not only were the majority of homosexual practitioners practicing sexual deviance, but they were also bisexual, not homosexual. They partook in sexual acts with both genders. Socrates wrote about it, thus the choice of gay was only prevalent because of the social complacency that we are experiencing now.

If you DON'T understand it for what it is now, the policies, the gays in office dictating REAL WORLD decisions that effect you and I with a malfunctioning bias. We are going to have some serious issues.

Biologically, my point was that it is abnormal, not that it wasn't "impossible" for lesbians and gay men to perform these acts. This is obvious. It is abnormal, and thus against the natural man and the natural tenancy.

Anyone who argues that is a parroting sheep of societal blabber.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AsimpleAbstraction

I just don't think they are going to turn me gay, or my children for that matter.

I don't think people should be shunned for being who they are, provided that they aren't hurting anyone else.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsimpleAbstraction
If you DON'T understand it for what it is now, the policies, the gays in office dictating REAL WORLD decisions that effect you and I with a malfunctioning bias. We are going to have some serious issues.

So, you wish to ban gays from public office? Take a good look at those repressed homosexuals that the Right seems to churn out with an ever-increasing degree of predictably. I'd rather let a person in power be comfortable in their own skins than make 'REAL WORLD decisions' coming out of a mindset of self hatred.

I'm glad that I raised my kids with a respect for folks that is not incumbent upon their sexuality. They are creating a world where it simply doesn't matter.

Good! I'm sure dinosaurs were tiresome, too.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I'm glad that I raised my kids with a respect for folks that is not incumbent upon their sexuality. They are creating a world where it simply doesn't matter.

Its obvious that you do not understand the full severity of the subject. If you had fully read my first post, you would understand why the whole thing is detrimental. You can continue living your life in a secular bubble of "safety" and mind your own business if you like, but don't think they will do the same. Oh no, especially if it is they who are running for office, and not you.

The complacency here is sickening. Have you not seen what the homosexual minority is doing? They are active, and they have an agenda. To revolutionize and re-conform society into a pro-homo world. Now think about this, homosexuality is biologically abnormal. Thus any ideals pro biological abnormality are either ignorant, self complacent, or completely skewed.

The argument: "they aren't hurting anyone" is poor to say the least. Dictating a demise in a private tradition, influencing the media, converting anyone who even seems "feminine" into a "closet homosexual", forcing their way into every nook and cranny. The only one who doesn't seem to have a choice here, are the ones who are against their ideals. The homosexuals will whine and cry until they get what they want: people to accept it as normal, and incorporate it into everything.

but its not normal! and its obvious! So obvious, in fact. That our government and media have made it a taboo subject so people won't discuss it and see through it. Give me a break people, wake up from this sickening complacency, create your own opinion! Or else these people will be in office dictating you, and controlling your ideals.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsimpleAbstraction

Its obvious that you do not understand the full severity of the subject. If you had fully read my first post, you would understand why the whole thing is detrimental. You can continue living your life in a secular bubble of "safety" and mind your own business if you like, but don't think they will do the same. Oh no, especially if it is they who are running for office, and not you.

The complacency here is sickening. Have you not seen what the homosexual minority is doing? They are active, and they have an agenda. To revolutionize and re-conform society into a pro-homo world. Now think about this, homosexuality is biologically abnormal. Thus any ideals pro biological abnormality are either ignorant, self complacent, or completely skewed.

The argument: "they aren't hurting anyone" is poor to say the least. Dictating a demise in a private tradition, influencing the media, converting anyone who even seems "feminine" into a "closet homosexual", forcing their way into every nook and cranny. The only one who doesn't seem to have a choice here, are the ones who are against their ideals. The homosexuals will whine and cry until they get what they want: people to accept it as normal, and incorporate it into everything.

but its not normal! and its obvious! So obvious, in fact. That our government and media have made it a taboo subject so people won't discuss it and see through it. Give me a break people, wake up from this sickening complacency, create your own opinion! Or else these people will be in office dictating you, and controlling your ideals.

Geez...you'd hate Canada. Queers all over the place. Married, yet! Shameless!

I find your own brand of whining pitiful and thankfully anachronistic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join