It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

God, a label to you. And a representation of so much more.

The Sovereignty of Ethics
www.rwe.org...

The facet to focus on, in regards to societal agendas that manipulatively push and bring into legislation efforts intended to bring about personal identity crisis and tragedy among men to fight so inwardly about something we don't even care to discuss. Keep it in your social closet until it looks good and presentable, or don't complain when you hear the undercut of societies laughter back on you. After all, there are uneducated on both sides of the issue, and repurcusions are unavoidable. That's showing good taste to some, not an insult back is needed.

Food for thought; Ninety, ninety-five+ percent of demons might well be gay, or gay influenced. If they run society ...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Read the full sentence to understand its meaning...

An interest in converting normal children to homosexuality... A.K.A. Perversion

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Funny, you speaking of an ability to understand.

Care to actually respond to anything that has been said, or are you going to keep deflecting with little one liners such as this?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by Annee

The Sovereignty of Ethics
www.rwe.org...

The facet to focus on, in regards to societal agendas that manipulatively push and bring into legislation efforts intended to bring about personal identity crisis and tragedy among men to fight so inwardly about something we don't even care to discuss. Keep it in your social closet until it looks good and presentable, or don't complain when you hear the undercut of societies laughter back on you. After all, there are uneducated on both sides of the issue, and repurcusions are unavoidable. That's showing good taste to some, not an insult back is needed.

Food for thought; Ninety, ninety-five+ percent of demons might well be gay, or gay influenced. If they run society ...

Demons? Really? This is your argument?

Wow, this thread just took a turn toward stupid. Oh wait, it was already there.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I work in the Pride Resource Centre for my college and I enter many churches. Haven't started to smoke, holy water doesn't burn me, and crossing the threshold does not cause me to be smitten. Guess God really doesn't care what I do.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by Annee

What the hell does that mean?

After wading through your plethora of wordage - - - I'm really too exhausted to even care what your point is.

I catch enough to know - - - we don't agree.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I knew it.

Those who try to hide it. Who try to do the intellectual "wordy word"'

Turn out to be the God police. Every time. Annee

Nope, don't agree. You're just generalizing. Again.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Wait, who is generalizing?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

If there is an unholy spirit, that guides en force, then the effort would be more united. A kingdom divided against itself won't stand. If the layers of hell were more interconnected than we imagine, a random access to all would be achieved, and blended to humans as required. If demons are real, they would be centuries old, and centuries wise, and rather aware and "into" us. I'll reiterate what a poster said the other day, I hope humans take back their world sometime soon.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Northwarden because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I guess the only reality check comes from a member named redoubt, who's comments on a different thread have become the sanest comment anyone has made yet on the subject o homosexuality:

This has unfortunately become such a political swamp of assault and innuendo that I seriously doubt that any meaningful end is in sight for the near future.

Using a strictly unbiased, dispassionate approach, one can arrive at a position where homosexuality is like a disease that befuddles the human reproductive cycle. In fact, sex is first and foremost to assure the survival of the species. Only after that comes the emotional and intimate relationships.

If one then recognizes that despite what could be termed a 'handicap', we know that people are no longer subjected to humiliations and incarcerations in institutions for situations they have no control over.

Applying this apolitical approach, we must therefore respect the desire of homosexuals to mate with their own gender and allow them to bond/marry, if they so choose. There will be no children so there can be no argument there. If adoptions are left to the courts and the states to decide individually, there will rise places where homosexuals can marry and adopt.

I think it is a mistake to say that homosexuality is anything approaching 'normal' when it comes to the existence of the human race. But it is natural, much like so many other afflictions that we do NOT discriminate against.

- redoubt

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

The thread is about Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion, NOT each other.

Please refrain from posting off topic and attacking each other. Further violations will result in post bans of at least 72 hours.

Thank You

~Keeper
ATS Staff

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sorry...

So... where were we? Oh, that's right, Morals and Dogma. Great read...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

simply amazing how it is alwright to be yourself with your opinions, but know one else can, simply amazing, i guess you guys win, its ok to be out of the social norm

edit on 21-3-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Funny, you speaking of an ability to understand.

Care to actually respond to anything that has been said, or are you going to keep deflecting with little one liners such as this?

I believe Keeper has just answered your question for me... tothetenthpower

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

simply amazing how it is alwright to be yourself with your opinions, but know one else can, simply amazing, i guess you guys wins, its ok to be out of the social norm

It's o.k. to be you, and to have your beliefs and understandings. Stop TRYING to FORCE me to agree to it amigo, it just will not happen the way YOU want it to. My children are not yours to toy with, leave them alone!

If you wish to practice something I find distasteful... don't PUBLICLY flaunt it and you won't have to comment on threads like this...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join