It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

op my bad, i got caught up with this thread, next thing i was fuming to see your exact post on pg2. and 3, i am with you, not against, i just had the forum moderator all over me, anyhoot, i am having flash backs with hoover and the fbi when he made not only a mockery of himself but intelligence, keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

reply to post by captaintyinknots

Read the full sentence to understand its meaning...

An interest in converting normal children to homosexuality... A.K.A. Perversion

Funny, you speaking of an ability to understand.

Care to actually respond to anything that has been said, or are you going to keep deflecting with little one liners such as this?

I believe Keeper has just answered your question for me... tothetenthpower

Nothing off topic about responding to the points brought up in argument against your OP. Again. do you care to respond to any of the facts presented against you? Or will you keep deflecting?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

If there is an unholy spirit, that guides en force, then the effort would be more united. A kingdom divided against itself won't stand. If the layers of hell were more interconnected than we imagine, a random access to all would be achieved, and blended to humans as required. If demons are real, they would be centuries old, and centuries wise, and rather aware and "into" us. I'll reiterate what a poster said the other day, I hope humans take back their world sometime soon.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Northwarden because: typo

As you said: A house divided against itself will not stand.

Why, then, do you fight to keep people divided? To encourage bigotry, hate, and intolerance?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burgo
Removed by Staff

So, with absolutely no logical or scientific proof to back-up a stance that includes the acceptance and therefore teaching of a homosexual lifestyle as a positive influence upon a healthy productive society within your belief system, even though; it is very simple to provide data proving the NEGATIVE health issues and mental problems plagueing the homsexual communities and lifestyle in general that prove it detrimental to a healthy society, you resort to wishing ill upon another infering that he will suffer mental anguish from having homosexual children? *BLINK* *BLINK* Are you acknowledging that homosexuality is not socially accepted and therefore he will suffer from his children being gay? MIND-BOGGLING logic there my fellow!

Anyways back on topic...I do find it rather odd the three homosexual men murdered at Obamas church.
edit on 22-3-2011 by TexasChem because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/22/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Why does it have to be - Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion?

Instead of - Barrack Obama: Champion of qualified candidates with proven merit?

I think its ridiculous to blatantly assume that this Simpson was tapped on the sole basis that he/she is a transgender. Have you given any consideration as to this persons experience and qualifications?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

If there is an unholy spirit, that guides en force, then the effort would be more united. A kingdom divided against itself won't stand. If the layers of hell were more interconnected than we imagine, a random access to all would be achieved, and blended to humans as required. If demons are real, they would be centuries old, and centuries wise, and rather aware and "into" us. I'll reiterate what a poster said the other day, I hope humans take back their world sometime soon.

edit on 21-3-2011 by Northwarden because: typo

Why, then, do you fight to keep people divided? To encourage bigotry, hate, and intolerance?

That is incorrect. I offered it as food for thought, and thank you for the opportunity to explore the other side of the equation. I fight to keep people safe, if they choose to be safe I suppose. If demons are to blame, however, it does remove a lot of guilt placements to our minds. With that understanding, similar to witnessing cultural or psychological mind control in action, you find you can, and want to, formulate a much more compassionate view on human nature than you are suggesting. The behaviour we experience, from others, only reflects that persons situation, and could be an act, or a ploy. The behaviour of gay people hasn't been much my comment, the damage of gay agenda in society remains my focus. But I'm done with the subject for now. It, and this thread was novel for a while, now it's over.

The disgust I reserve in person, reserved potentially for Overtly gay behaviour towards ? deserves anger still, I'm sorry to inform.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasChem

Deep down i'm anti-gay.

I try not to be that way today

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

That is incorrect. I offered it as food for thought, and thank you for the opportunity to explore the other side of the equation. I fight to keep people safe, if they choose to be safe I suppose. If demons are to blame, however, it does remove a lot of guilt placements to our minds. With that understanding, similar to witnessing cultural or psychological mind control in action, you find you can, and want to, formulate a much more compassionate view on human nature than you are suggesting. The behaviour we experience, from others, only reflects that persons situation, and could be an act, or a ploy. The behaviour of gay people hasn't been much my comment, the damage of gay agenda in society remains my focus. But I'm done with the subject for now. It, and this thread was novel for a while, now it's over.

The disgust I reserve in person, reserved potentially for Overtly gay behaviour towards ? deserves anger still, I'm sorry to inform.

I am trying to take you seriously here, but the demons argument is making it extremely difficult. That argument is so completely out there that I cant touch it any further than I already have.

The bottom line is, you speak of keeping people from being separated, yet you openly admit your bigotry, and your wish to separate that portion of humanity.

Truly, sounds the speak of a forked tongue to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I am trying to take you seriously here, but the demons argument is making it extremely difficult. That argument is so completely out there that I cant touch it any further than I already have.

The bottom line is, you speak of keeping people from being separated, yet you openly admit your bigotry, and your wish to separate that portion of humanity.

Truly, sounds the speak of a forked tongue to me.

*shrug* Hopefully I'll never have to know you, either.

You can keep your seepy personalities away from me, actually. It's predeccessor spirit bred a nasty agenda that's still poisoning society, in ways no person should approve. When it touches schools, it should be questioned, and in this case, stopped.

As for demons, that's your own take on it. I didn't say you had to adopt mine.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I always find it amazing , how people rant about rights and liberties when they are ohh so eager to condemn and take away the rights and freedoms of those of whom they don't agree with . Why is it that everyone feels it's there business or the governments business to go around policing noncriminal, victimless adult private sexual matters in the first place? What if the extremest shoe shifted positions and it were radical Catholics spreading hate mongering, political activism because a heterosexual couple engaged in oral sex , or used birth control ? It's lovely to know that the true perversion lies in peoples unquenchable thirst to actively involve themselves in everyone's sexual affairs.
So what if our president doesn't discriminate or exercise bigotry ....wow . There are far more important things that ACTUALLY effect the quality of citizens life that you could focus on.
On the second point you made , I agree that parents have to play an active role in what is being taught to their children , and under no circumstance should any curriculum be forced. However , the purpose of education isn't to teach bias , nor to keep ignorant . It is to teach facts , and let students use their own critical thinking skills to come to their own conclusions and think for themselves . Why then should it be so frightening that anything optional , as far as homosexual books being offered in a library or kids knowing the existence of homosexuals be so frightening if presented in an objective way ? Or would you rather kids be taught to hate ? A little consistency is all I'm asking for.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Such threads should in fact be allowed on ATS, You people bash every single religion and now you all cry foul when someone bashes gay people? Doesn't make any sense to me and this doesn't sound like equality. If you want to abuse Muslims, Christians, Jews, Chinese then by any chance feel free but don't expect people to stop posting hate threads for westerners and gay people. To my knowledge the hate ratio is about 50 hate threads for religion to every 1 for western lifestyle or gay people. Change starts with you and not B.O.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

There is a difference between religion and sexual orientation.

Religion is an opinion, for example like voting for democrats or republicans. You can choose to vote for anyone, and then be prepared to defend your choice against criticism from others when discussing politics, or religion. Nobody is born christian or muslim, nor is it a basic bodily function.

Sexual orientation on the other hand, is like bashing small people for their height, black people for their color, or disabled (if you consider it a negative) people for their disability.
edit on 22/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

There is a difference between religion and sexual orientation.

There sure is... Religion is constitutionally protected as a freedom and a right... whereas sexual orientation is a personal choice that MORAL people confidentially engage in, is NOT protected by the American constitution, as a right or a freedom, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHOICE...

People who flaunt thier sexual orientation publicly, as well as believe they have the right to harass others with it or influence children by it are ENCROACHING on the rights and freedoms of others... usualy with the same blatant disregard and disrespect of others as as been displayed within this forum.

Those who wish to approach children with rhetoric and inuendo based on sexual perversion should be imprisoned... usually, if it got insistant enough, they would, but not under the Obama regime... Obama wants your children exposed to sodomy... HOW DISRESPECTFUL CAN A HOMOSEXUAL GET?!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

There sure is... Religion is constitutionally protected as a freedom and a right... whereas sexual orientation is a personal choice that MORAL people confidentially engage in, is NOT protected by the American constitution, as a right or a freedom, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CHOICE...

And what does american costitution say about race or gender? Should we allow racist discrimination because nowhere in the constitution it says that discrimination on the basis of race is forbidden? Read the declaration of basic human rights, not just the constitution, which is obviously an incomplete document regarding rights and freedoms, since it allowed such things as segregation.
OMG, some people still live in the 19th century..

Not even talking about you again twisting facts and claiming homosexuality is a choice, when it is not. A lie repeated thousand times wont become truth.

People who flaunt thier sexual orientation publicly, as well as believe they have the right to harass others with it or influence children by it are ENCROACHING on the rights and freedoms of others... usualy with the same blatant disregard and disrespect of others as as been displayed within this forum.

Your children receiving basics of sexual education (with curriculum determined by educational professionals and relevant scientists, not bigoted biblethumbing parents who often do not know what is good for their children - see creationism craziness, bible camps inoctrination bordering on child abuse etc.) is not enroachment on the rights and freedoms, just like reqiring your children to learn to write even if you did not agree with it is not. Quite the contrary, allowing parents to deny their children basic education would be blatant infringement on their rights as declared in the Declaration of basic human rights. Children are NOT property of the parents.

Those who wish to approach children with rhetoric and inuendo based on sexual perversion should be imprisoned.

I fully agree. And what is a sexual perversion and what is not should be determined by experts in the relevant scientific fields (medicine, sociology etc.), NOT by bigoted Westboro nuts minority. Since homoseuality is not determined to be perversion by current scientific consensus, those teaching children about it should be left alone, just like those teaching children about the required basics of heterosexual sexuality are not imprisoned.

edit on 22/3/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I love how it says obama tapped her. Ha ha ha too funny

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

If the person is qualified for the job, and does the job, who gives a crap what gender they are, or their sexual orientation? Seriously I just don't get it, what is the problem? How is this destroying america? i don't get it, and don't understand why people have a problem with something that doesn't affect them at all. And I don't want to.

I live in a world where I judge people by their actions alone. Sadly this means I can't necessarily judge the bigots here because words are words, not actions. I suspect though, if they have this type of irrational anger towards anything different from them, they act out in person much like they act out on forums.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrChuck
Why does it have to be - Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion?

Instead of - Barrack Obama: Champion of qualified candidates with proven merit?

Or how about Barack Obama: Champion of Equal Treatment Under the Law? Yay!

That is incorrect. I offered it as food for thought,

You offer bigotry and hatred as food for thought? Well, no thanks. I'm not hungry. In fact, this 'food' makes me ill. Where have you been for the past year with all the anti-gay posts and threads here? Did you miss them? You didn't think we'd had enough of blatant bigotry and hatred and fear about homosexuality around here? You thought stoking the hatred fire was a good idea? Then you'll have to deal with the backlash, I'm afraid.

If demons are to blame,

Demons? What the hell? This isn't Buffy the Vampire Slayer, this is real life. REAL life. Where some people are gay, some are straight, some are somewhere in between. Some feel they were born into the wrong gender. Some play music, some are interested in politics. People aren't all born with the same attractions, likes, dislikes and opinions. PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT THAN YOU. Get OVER it. It's not for you to dictate how others live their lives.

There are no demons here. Just life. Just wonderful, dirty, blessed, ugly, joyous and heartbreaking LIFE. It's not always pretty. You don't have to like it. But it's not your place to dictate how others live. If you don't want your kid learning that there are people who are different than them, then shelter them from it yourself. It's not society's responsibility to shelter your kids from reality. If that's what you want, do it yourself!

the damage of gay agenda in society remains my focus.

The gay agenda is a farce! It's something bigots fear-monger about to insure the continued suppression and discrimination of gay people. The only real 'gay agenda' is equality and freedom. That's it. And I support it 100%. Demons be damned!

But I'm done with the subject for now. It, and this thread was novel for a while, now it's over.

This thread was never novel. The subject of this thread is OLD and worn out. It's old-school fundamental "Christian" fear and hatred. Everything here has been discussed on ATS ad nauseum. A cursory search would have brought up MANY anti-gay and anti-"gay agenda" threads. It's one of the things that saddens me most about this site. How many people here, whose aim is to deny ignorance, embrace ignorance like a dear old friend as they preach about God's love, while slandering a segment of ATS membership out the other side of their mouths.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Religion is constitutionally protected as a freedom and a right... whereas sexual orientation is a personal choice that MORAL people confidentially engage in, is NOT protected by the American constitution...

Ninth Amendment:

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Fourteenth Amendment:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States ...; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

THERE'S your gay agenda.
Equal treatment under the law. Supported by the US Constitution.

Source

People who flaunt thier sexual orientation publicly, as well as believe they have the right to harass others with it or influence children by it are ENCROACHING on the rights and freedoms of others...

Does that include straight men and women who hold hands and kiss in public? Does that include "flaunting" one's heterosexual family on the street? Does that include men in a group showing appreciation for a beautiful woman walking by? Or all TV shows, commercials, billboards, and companies who mention anything about marriage, engagement, weddings or family? Does it include church, where straight people get married?

You might want to think twice about ridding society of all signs of sexual orientation! Heterosexuality is a sexual orientation. And ridding society of all indication of sex, heterosexuality, family and love between 2 straight people is going to be QUITE a job!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join