It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77
It can't and will never be normal to be gay

Do you thnk your ancestors got you here (through war, famine, disease) by being gay? Thousands of years of generations which could only be achieved though heterosexual conductivity

and this is where the argument must begin

Is it acceptable to be gay? Yes

Is it normal to be gay? No

Explain to me then, why homosexuality occurs in the animal kingdom, and has occurred RAMPANTLY in every of human history.

Seems like YOU dont understand it, and therefore, you label it not normal.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by Annee

Can you even imagine how much self-loathing it takes to hide yourself deep in the "closet". They will often do anything to avoid being discovered - - including physically abusing other gays. Or politicians voting against gay rights. They are so fearful of their secret being discovered - - they intentionally cause harm to other gays.

Ummm. exactly...
. This is pretty much what I wrote...but you wrote it better than I did.
This is why I am saying the OP and others come out so rampant against homosexuality...their hatred of oneself. I think the OP is just ignorant though...after reading his last comment.

NO!!!!

You said or implied ALL or everyone who has this much hate is a closeted homosexual.

That is just not fact.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Do you thnk your ancestors got you here (through war, famine, disease) by being gay? Thousands of years of generations which could only be achieved though heterosexual conductivity

Explain to me then, why homosexuality occurs in the animal kingdom, and has occurred RAMPANTLY in every of human history.

If you can statistically prove me to that the majority of the animal kingdom conducts in homosexual activity then I would consider it the norm

Since it is not the case, it is not normal

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

I have been known to be against gays on some issues,
this isn't one of them.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADUB77If you can statistically prove me to that the majority of the animal kingdom conducts in homosexual activity then I would consider it the norm

So anything in the minority is abnormal?

If that is not what you mean, can you please define normal? Because I have yet to find a good connotative definition for it.

edit on 3-21-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by ADUB77If you can statistically prove me to that the majority of the animal kingdom conducts in homosexual activity then I would consider it the norm

If that is not what you mean, can you please define normal? Because I have yet to find a good connotative definition for it.

Normal would be the norm, or majority in a situation

It only becomes an issue when one either does not accept they are not normal or they are not accepted for not being normal

To tell a homosexual it is normal would be a lie as statistically it is not the norm

I would suggest a parent say, it is acceptable to be a homosexual

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

In that case, then, it is entirely subjective and relative. That being said, while it is entirely possible, indeed plausible, that it is a natural biological condition to be homosexual based on the recessive genes on a set of genetic instructions, by your definition, that recessive genome would still be abnormal (albeit acceptable) within a generalized population of heterosexuals or bisexuals, yes?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

If you can statistically prove me to that the majority of the animal kingdom conducts in homosexual activity then I would consider it the norm

Bull. And for a second time, bull. You claim it is not normal. Yet it occurs naturally all over the place, in areas where there is no 'gay agenda'.

Read: NORMAL.

By your logic, eating solid food is not normal, as most organisms in this world do not. By your logic, cooking food is not normal, as most living things in this world do not. By your logic, wearing clothes is not normal, as most animals do not.

Seriously, i though we ere charged with denying ignorance....

I see you conveniently ignored the fact that it also appears in every corner of human history.

Oh, and by the way:
www.news-medical.net...

Grab a napkin homey. You just got served

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ADUB77

So because I have a few IQ points higher than "average" or the "normal" I am now abnormal? I have a relative who is left handed while majority of my family is right handed, are they abnormal? I dislike cooked/preserved fruits but because I see so many forms of it in pies, jars and what not, does by me not liking it make me abnormal?

I always get confused when people try to throw "normal" into a debate.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm - Majority is the Normal.

Now that's an interesting percept.

All you "gingers" better line up to be stoned. Maybe the blond blue eyes - - better stand in the second row.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It is no secret..that those who hate homosexuality this much..secretly have gay tendencies.

Some of us said no somewhere around age four and didn't find a temptation otherwise, strong enough to be called that. Don't seep at me with your fallacy and delusions about how we feel.

How many times must we read about people who hate this life and then find out they have been secretly gay.

Way to spread that fear-mongering. Hasty generalization.

I say those of you must learn to deal with your emotions and just stop spreading hate and ignorance.

I'm doing better than you in that department, apparently.

An article pointing out the link between homophobia and homosexual repression.

A quote from said article

Fortunately, we do have data -- real scientific data. There have been scientific studies which reveal strong links between being homophobic and harboring repressed homosexual urges or desires.

Why fear man? Fear God instead. Who coined the term "homophobe"in accordance to their defines? Homosexual men did! Do we have to accept either the social designation of the agendas double-speak via the term "homophobe", or their conclusions about those-who-remain-straight as "homosexually repressed"? Of course we don't, and it's not a lack of research into the socially determined conclusions about the matter, it's a lack of perspective on your part to attempt to over-educate me against my own solemn stance about the matter.
You don't command me, so keep it in check.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Northwarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Normal would be the norm, or majority in a situation

It only becomes an issue when one either does not accept they are not normal or they are not accepted for not being normal

To tell a homosexual it is normal would be a lie as statistically it is not the norm

I would suggest a parent say, it is acceptable to be a homosexual

Ahhh yes, the desperation of a losing argument-resorting to semantics.

One of the definitions of the word normal, which is often ignored in these debates(as it takes away from your argument) is :
occurring naturally
www.merriam-webster.com...
In fact, the term 'majority' has nothing to do with the term 'normal'.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

It's a parental duty, and a parental right.... not anyone elses. Anyone who feels they have a RIGHT to discuss sexuality with someone elses child is a practicing pedophile.

Really off topic, but...

A individual person who isn't the child's parent may not have the right, but the taxpayers who often have to pay to care for those children born from parents who only teach their children abstinence and ignorance should have the right to say a teacher trained on the subject manner should discuss the topic with children.

Does that make them a pedophile? Not at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

It is no secret..that those who hate homosexuality this much..secretly have gay tendencies. I don't agree with homosexual lifestyle but than again it does not affect me in the way I live my life. I have gay friends and socialize with them...they are well aware of how I feel. I also have alcoholic and friends who use drugs...I also do not agree with these lifestyles but again their life choices do effect mine any way. How many times must we read about people who hate this life and then find out they have been secretly gay.

These people who hate homosexuals this much are just hating themselves for having these feelings and are repressing them to the point that in order to keep up the charade...they declare publicly they hate all gays.

I say those of you must learn to deal with your emotions and just stop spreading hate and ignorance.

An article pointing out the link between homophobia and homosexual repression.

atheism.about.com...

A quote from said article

Fortunately, we do have data -- real scientific data. There have been scientific studies which reveal strong links between being homophobic and harboring repressed homosexual urges or desires.

edit on 21-3-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

All I'll say is that anybody who actually still believes this is absolutely nothing short of a complete idiot.

Nice try, though.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I know it's hard to say stuff like this without the "Tolerance Posse" jumping down your throat but none of the people that Obama appoints are in any shape way or form, qualified for anything...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
Why fear man? Fear God instead.

I knew it.

Those who try to hide it. Who try to do the intellectual "wordy word"'

Turn out to be the God police. Every time.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
I know it's hard to say stuff like this without the "Tolerance Posse" jumping down your throat but none of the people that Obama appoints are in any shape way or form, qualified for anything...

AMEN TO THAT!

Who, or what determines qualification? Educational success? Can educational success be governed by personal interest in a subject, granting the 'qualified' person above average test scores, proving 'qualification'? Since personal interest makes a person 'qualified', what qualifies Jennings to his position? An interest in converting normal children to homosexuality... A.K.A. Perversion. What qualifications does a FREAKING missle technician have for the transexual's appointment to the dept. of commerce?!

Why would you appoint someone to a postion meriting a strong need for intelligence, WHO IS CONFUSED ABOUT THIER OWN PERSONAL IDENTITY?

Ignore THAT!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

An interest in converting normal children to homosexuality... A.K.A. Perversion. What qualifications does a FREAKING missle technician have for the transexual's appointment to the dept. of commerce?!

Why would you appoint someone to a postion meriting a strong need for intelligence, WHO IS CONFUSED ABOUT THIER OWN PERSONAL IDENTITY?

Ignore THAT!

Love how you interject this ignorance somewhere in the middle of your posts.

What the hell are you rambling on about? You don't even have a clue.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth

AMEN TO THAT!

Who, or what determines qualification? Educational success? Can educational success be governed by personal interest in a subject, granting the 'qualified' person above average test scores, proving 'qualification'? Since personal interest makes a person 'qualified', what qualifies Jennings to his position? An interest in converting normal children to homosexuality... A.K.A. Perversion. What qualifications does a FREAKING missle technician have for the transexual's appointment to the dept. of commerce?!

Ignore THAT!

1)The hypocrisy of this post is amazing. In one breath you say that a person is not qualified, then go on a diatribe asking who or what determines qualification.

Apparently in your mind, you are the one charged with that task(ahh, what a fun place it must be to live in there)

2)She doesnt seem confused at all. A transgendered person is generally VERY sure about who they are (you have to be, to face all the ridicule from bigots such as yourself.)

3)Homosexuality is not a perversion, and if you are going to make such statements, I ask that you back them up with some sort of evidence. Otherwise, it is clear it is nothing but hate speech.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join