It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barrack Obama: Homosexual Champion

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

You always reveal yourself. it's a part of life.

And you are ... ? Nevermind that. i don't care.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

So?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden
reply to post by Annee

You always reveal yourself. it's a part of life.

And you are ... ? Nevermind that. i don't care.

Well I've been waiting for you to reveal your true self through all the verbiage. Do you intentionally use it as a cloaking device?

Early on I said you revealed the God issue and you denied it. Or with intention slid around it.

You did not answer my question: do you have kids?

Its great kids can learn from their President - - - what real equality means.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'm suprised nobody has yet to exlaim;
they tirrrkk errrr JERRRBBSS!!!
They took our jobs!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Dirty politics as used by Republicans.

Now Obama has two daughters so at least he is bisexual.....................just a really crase thread and one of the reasons I frequent ATS alot less.

You are probably either programmed or a disinformation agent - My own humble opinon.

Someone's sexual preference (unless a child or animal) is none of your business.
edit on 22-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Early on I said you revealed the God issue and you denied it. Or with intention slid around it.

Please explain?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Thank Goodness! This is what I elected him for!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Now Obama has two daughters so at least he is bisexual.............

Someone's sexual preference (unless a child or animal) is none of your business.

Thank you. I have to agree with you. As a bisexual I'm sure he meets or exceeds expectations. But Champion Homosexual?? Come on, he's not Elton John or Freddie Mercury. Animals? I certainly hope you are not trying to imply something.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
why is it wrong that obama appoints transgenders or gays to seats in office? i think its a great message of tolerance that needs to be recognized across the land.

they arent hurting anyone, so why should it matter?

Self determination. Gay's are an ultra minority(granted pure exeptionalism can over come statistics but none of these homosexual people Obama appointed are exceptional in their chosen field). Basically it is Homosexual's subjugating Heterosexuals. Homosexual's are trying to turn the Homosexual lifestyle into the American mainstream and are trying to annihilate heterosexual culture.

This is what tolerance has gotten us, I say no more. We have every natural born right to self determination.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Tolerence is irrelevant in this situation. Somebody who has sex change operations obviously has major mental "problems" i guess you could say. There is no way you could argue that point. And appointing a person like this is a liability to our freedom, in essence. It is also obvious that there is bias towards his "kind", as he states he would like to be "one of hundreds". That does not mean diversity.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by molecularstranding
Tolerence is irrelevant in this situation. Somebody who has sex change operations obviously has major mental "problems" i guess you could say. There is no way you could argue that point. And appointing a person like this is a liability to our freedom, in essence. It is also obvious that there is bias towards his "kind", as he states he would like to be "one of hundreds". That does not mean diversity.

Either your post is a weak attempt at increasing your notoriety on here or you are very insecure and just a touch deluded.

You've essentially claimed that gender orientation is directly linked to metal illness. If that is honestly your opinion, you are absolutley correct in saying "there's no way you could argue that point" with you.

Others may try to educate you on how and why you are so far in the wrong, I point blankly refuse to partake in such an exercise of futility.

It matters not who they are, what colour / sexuality / gender they think they are (or not), or if they like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive bars, and insist that everybody call them Mrs. Haberdasher!

If they're the best person for the job, then game on. If not, get someone else.

You've inspired me into creating a signature for all my future posts and for that, I genuinely thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Now Obama has two daughters so at least he is bisexual.....................just a really crase thread and one of the reasons I frequent ATS alot less.

You are probably either programmed or a disinformation agent - My own humble opinon.

I'm not a Republican.

I believe it's spelled 'Crass'. I'm priviledged then, to have you care enough about this thread to post a comment durring your brief visit here at ATS.

Not programmed. Not a disinformation agent. Everything I stated came complete with outside referrances from valid sources. Such a statement as that from you doesn't even come close to being humble, it however still being vastly opinionated with no factual basis.

You are correct... Someone elses sexual preferrance is none of my business, nor have I ever cared to find interest in it. However, when someone gets up and publicly flaunts thier perverted agenda in my face, and atempts to pervert my children with it, it is THEY who have made thier sexual preferrace my business... AGAINST MY OWN WISHES TOO, I WILL ADD.

If they would just drop the candy, and step away from my children... life for them would become much more pleasant... without me even, you know, mr. 'bigot' himself.

Yep... you want a mouthful of bigotry, go ahead and flaunt it... You'll get it. RESPECT is obviously something many here on ATS know little to nothing about. I respect you, you respect me. Cause.... and effect.

The majority on this thread have done alot in the way of just posting flagrant disrespect, against me, and from a plethara of twisted angles, over thier own personal confusion on this mater. Wow... is all I can reply with...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

Hard to post on this forum without running into ignorant idiots that sign up everyday.

It seems like the new users are dumbing down/diluting the message of this site with the way they rehash topics that have been beaten to death already.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Target Earth

Hard to post on this forum without running into ignorant idiots that sign up everyday.

It seems like the new users are dumbing down/diluting the message of this site with the way they rehash topics that have been beaten to death already.

I've been lurking here for months and only registered a few days ago and I find myself wholeheartedly agreeing with you. I was hoping that the number or reasonable, educated, level-headed members was greater than the number of Moronic Opinionated Nerotic Goof-balls (MONGS for short) however I think I may have been a little optomistic.

I'd offer you some hope that my registration as a Sensible Methodical Articulate Respectful Type (SMART) is a buck in the trend, if I didn't believe that for every SMART, there will always be 20 MONGS following in close succession.

edit on 23-3-2011 by skunkmunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23

S & F!!!!

Excellent points made.

These guys are starting to use the words "hate speech" to defend teaching sexual preference to children like people use "anti-semitism" to defend the reprehensible actions of certain Jews.

Thanks for having the cajones to post this. I stay out of these threads because it is absolutely impossible to have an intellectual discourse with anyone defending the gay community.

Just as you will see me leave again. Y'all have fun on here with yourselves now.

Comming from you Josephus23, that is something I will be proud to acknowledge... Thank you for your kindness.

And you are absolutely right... the pubescence being fomented upon this thread is like a flashback to 4th grade, at least in my mind's experiences. It was the 4th grade I was in, going to elementary school in West Hollywood, CA. when I literally heard the words," Hey little boy, wan't some candy? Come over here, I got some, if you want it." come out of the mouth of a 40+ year old homosexual pedophile while walking home from school, crossing Santa Monica blvd...

These people seem to believe there's nothing wrong with that....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
OK, playground level is where you wants it. .

Discrimination / defamation upon any adult based on their gender, sexual preferrence as an adult, is the equivalent to ripping on the poor kid for wearing Hi-Tec trainers, rather than wearing the Reeboks that your supporting.

You'll insist that there is NO other option other than the one you've made and subsequently deem all other choices of footwear inferior, and a blatant insult to your choice.

Ripped on kid then has three choices.

1. To take your words as gospel, throw their current trainers in the bin immediately and walk home bare foot . This would prove to their parents that they'd rather get dog mess between thier toes, than be seen in such a heanous pair of cheap trainers.

2. Take your comments to heart while accepting their parents wouldn't waste money on expensive trainers, however secretly harbour a desire to fit in with the "trendy" crowd and vow that one day they'll be able to willingly participate in such conformity.

3. Come to the conclusion that "THEY'RE JUST TRAINERS"

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
can we erase this thread? the idiocy of it makes my head hurt.....

oh someone is not like us so we should condemn them....

god would not approve....

go to hell everyone....

gimme a break.....

you holy rollers get a grip this isnt the world according to right wing christians....

its a world where all life is precious regardless whether you agree or not....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

It's the equality that counts, Doesn't matter if your comparing religion. You cannot promote one segmentation of citizens whilst ignoring the rest. Once again if people want to be accepted I suggest you respect all religions and beliefs as well as lifestyles. If I wanna wear a turban on my head so be it, It's my business and no one should criticize me. ATS is full of hypocrites, The numbers only go higher with every week that goes buy since I signed up. And about being born gay, Well I think it's psychological....after all you got the tools to be a man. Don't give me no BS about people having more female genes and s*** like that cause people these days seem to discover they're gay when in their 20'-60's, When they already got a wife and kids.

P.S you people might as well start a new thread promoting bestiality.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by molecularstranding
Your opinion is backed by no evidence what so ever. There is zero proof that sexuality has any bearing at all on job performance. Just because you do not understand what it's like to be transgendered does not make it alright to hate them. It's posts like the one I quoted that keep me away from political forums. Arguing with idiots just wastes time.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gator1177
can we erase this thread? the idiocy of it makes my head hurt.....

oh someone is not like us so we should condemn them....

god would not approve....

go to hell everyone....

gimme a break.....

you holy rollers get a grip this isnt the world according to right wing christians....

its a world where all life is precious regardless whether you agree or not....

No it would be very bad to remove it. People need to see the ugly face of bigotism, so they don't forget.

Plus, I invested *something* into this thread, trying to show how stupid the bigots arguments are.
edit on 23-3-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join