It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux

Originally posted by aboveATS
Its B2B bombers leaving for Libya

www.youtube.com...

Case closed.
Mystery solved.

Deny fear/ignorance

Are you sure it isn't swamp gas or a weather balloon? - "Case Closed"

It sounded more like ignorance dont u think LOL

HAARP, Project Bluebeam, Aliens... u guys r getting weirder and weirder

I wonder how would u react if u knew noone died on 9/11, 7/7 and all those other staged events, better get ready for disclosure

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
No noises here Lanarkshire - Scotland.

Why is everybody jumping to extraordinary explanations. The world is covered in aircraft, roads and railways. Some areas are in earthquake zones. mash these altogether and the vast majority of the noises can be explained by simple ordinary normal stuff.

However, if you wish to throw some paranoia or belief that we are constantly being lied to into the mix etc then sure enough we have aliens tunneling underground....or the like.

Can I suggest we all read last weeks New Scientist. fascinating stuff. Total killer for an awful lot of "believers of whatever" and makes complete sense.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

geeez..how difficult can this be???

That very same sound is head ONLY when a Mega Volcano is awakening!!!!

move at 4:09...its the SAME!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Case closed.
Mystery solved.

Deny fear/ignorance

I wonder how would u react if u knew noone died on 9/11, 7/7 and all those other staged events, better get ready for disclosure

ok, this post was weird. What disclosure do you mean? That Human is an Dumb Ape?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Case closed.
Mystery solved.

Deny fear/ignorance

ok, this post was weird. What disclosure do you mean? That Human is an Dumb Ape?

Oh everyone knows that Human is a Dumb Ape LOL

Im talking about different kind of disclosure, about events in which noone ever dies, designed to steer EVERYONES attention to the present moment, everyone used to go after their own business, immersed in their worries, desires and fears and not paying attention to anything but the road their ego paved for them to walk on, that started to change on 9/11 and with every new event more and more heads have risen away from their petty daily matters and concentrated on the event that transpired, soon everyones attention will be focused on the same event and for the first time in written history ull be able to experience the universal consciousness

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ok, got it. But how will dumb apes be able to get in a higher sphere of consciousness? We will erase your self from this planet. And I believe this is the best for everything in universe. The Virus Human should not be able to leave this system.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Case closed.
Mystery solved.

Deny fear/ignorance

The video is dated 2008.

They are not leaving for Lybia, not in the last few years, anyway!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

www.youtube.com...

Case closed.
Mystery solved.

Deny fear/ignorance

The video is dated 2008.

They are not leaving for Lybia, not in the last few years, anyway!

The point of that video is the sound is the same as what everyone else has been hearing and identical to the sound in the florida video, but im obviously expecting too much from ppl, the art of drawing their own conclusions has obviously been lost in translation

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by aboveATS

I apologise if I have missed something, as I have not read the whole thread, rather a few when it started out and dropping in again now, but has someone established other sources confirming jets were taking off from these bases/area's around the same times?

Not being smart, just asking without reading the whole thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
That's #ing scary sounding...

I can't say I've heard that here in Oregon yet, but I will keep my ears open from now on.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Well I am glad I'm in Australia.

AFAIK we have had no volcano related rumblings lately.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It isn't the same though, there is no doppler effect happening with these "rumbles" which can automatically rule out any type of jet engine in the sky!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

It isn't the same though, there is no doppler effect happening with these "rumbles" which can automatically rule out any type of jet engine in the sky!

it doesnt have to be in the sky, it can be on the runway or somewhere on the ground with its engines being test fired, im in Croatia and ive heard it in the morning of 20th of March, sometime before dawn and if u look at the map we're exactly on the flightpath between Germany and Libya

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Found this vid - is this the sort of noise people are hearing?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Yeah thats identical to the sound ive heard and its B2 Spirit supporting operations in:

3/21/2011 - RAMSTEIN AIR BASE, Germany -- U.S. Air Force B-2 Spirits, F-15E Strike Eagles and F-16CJ Fighting Falcons launched during the early hours in support of Operation Odyssey Dawn to enforce U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973, which is centered on protecting Libyan citizens from any further harm from Libyan leader Muammar al-Qadhafi's regime, Mar. 20.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
These clearly are the rythmical sounds of the machines of the Morlocks out of H.G. Wells "The Time Machine", who live underground and feed on people living above ground.
edit on 22-3-2011 by CarlitosAmsel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I remember hearing of this a little while ago, and it seems to still be happening. It could be underground tunneling as many have mentioned and that would make sense especially if people are feeling shaking or vibrations. Or it could be the Earth herself changing or shifting, with the compasses being drastically off a lot could be changing that we are unaware of. But another thing comes to my mind with this, it was said by a good friend of mine a few years ago now that if ETs show in Earths atmosphere the first thing you will notice before even seeing it, is a prayer wheel type humming noise that consistant. Not saying hes right, this just made me think..
will certainly keep an eye on this thread!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi guys, I am new here, I have been coming here for years, but only just decided to sign up,

this particular topic interested me and the following link explains and doesnt explain(lol) this quite alot, it seems to go back hundreds of years,. a very interesting read that is by all accounts quite accurate

www.setyoufreenews.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Hello!
Just to let you know that last night in Évora (Portugal) I heard a distinctive rumbling (like tunder storms in the distance). The thing is that the sky was completely cloudless (just re-check with sattelite imagery). I didn't pay much attention at the time tough I read the post yesterday reporting the rumbling in Florida. My only problem is the coincidence ... I guess it's a natural phenomena, not unusual. I wouldn't think about it twice if was not for the coincidence that I read the post about the rumbling.
Cheers.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant

Yeah thats identical to the sound ive heard and its B2 Spirit supporting operations in:

3/21/2011 - RAMSTEIN AIR BASE, Germany -- U.S. Air Force B-2 Spirits, F-15E Strike Eagles and F-16CJ Fighting Falcons launched during the early hours in support of Operation Odyssey Dawn to enforce U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973, which is centered on protecting Libyan citizens from any further harm from Libyan leader Muammar al-Qadhafi's regime, Mar. 20.

It may sound very similar, but jet's don't bring the surface to shake, and the sound has not a constant loudness.
edit on 22-3-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join