It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumbling noise being heard around the world...report here...

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

it must be a long long tunnel then if you connect the dots on the map constructed that shows points where
the rumbling sound was heard..one wonders. actually it's a little scary to think about.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
reply to post by kid_cudi

Please record more, as much as you can, in the name of ATS research you must record more

Lol I'll record as much as I can! It just needs to happen again so I can do that! But seriously check out the video on YouTube about the "Taos new Mexico hum" Very creepy and the sound was linked to the cause of a suicide

I will give it a look

good work on getting the recording looking forward to checking that out

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by njl51

It's giving me the jitters. Something just isn't right with this.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This is going out on a limb here but I just felt like I have to throw this in here.

Does anyone remember Dark Knights "predictions" from a few years ago? In short, he basically said that we will start seeing unexplainable stuff in the skys in the years to come (he posted this years ago) and the sightings will increase over time. Ill try to find some of his threads and link them on here if anyones interested.

Im thinking, maybe instead of actually "seeing" unexplained things in the sky, did he possibly also mean we may "hear" these things to? I know its somewhat of a far strech, but these noises are increasing within the past few days, atleast from what I have seen on ATS.

Edit - I mean the member Dark Knight (I think his name was spelled differently).....not the movie

Edit 2 - Yes, he did say we would hear sounds we never heard before.

edit on 22-3-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarLightStarBright2

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by lisa2012

Someone should ask the National Weather Service what is causing this 'ducting' phenomena to be happening all of a sudden, seemingly everywhere. Eh?

My thoughts exactly.....Or a geologist....I might try to send this thread to one.

Very good points actually

Does anybody have radar images or sat images of the areas from the time & date of the videos, its a long shot but maybe there could be some other useful information in them also since the sound was coming from the sky it would be worth a dig

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day

Originally posted by verschickter
sounds like a lawn-mower to me, at 0:18 he mowed some gravel

...but be careful what you say so you don't discredit tin-foil hattists any further....

this was serious, I replied to the vid above the post you quotet and it sounds really like a lawn mowerv to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Here is the map of the combined compass and rumble noises as of 5:00 am, EDST 22-3-11. The deviation ring is moving by a few hundred miles a day.

Here in SE Michigan, I was off by 20 degrees Sunday morning. 21-3-11 and it's back to normal.

The rumble sounds are clustered around the great lakes.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c198cf87b55.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I had to post as I didn't like it sitting on the number of posts it was so, .........................

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i heard it as well, i live in WVA. It was crazy. that's all i can describe lol

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
the noises sound like when the independence day space ships were arriving to earth, sorry i had to say it

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I'm am gobsmacked to read this thread. I regularly check out ATS, and today i thought he i'll check it out again. Not at all wondering to find a thread that would have something to do with what i heard yesterday evening at around 07:00.
A very deep rumbling sound over Rotterdam, Holland. I was smoking a cigarette with my girl on the balcony of our appartment. She heard it too, we looked at each other not knowing what it was. I think it lasted for 30 to 40 seconds.
It sounded as if a plane flew over at a very low altitude and our balcony resonated with the sounds of the engines. But I couldn't see a plane. I didn't think much of it, until i saw this thread.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
In all honesty, I think it's just the Earths harmonics as the core slowly starts to grind to a halt and reverse, vibrating the mantle as it dose so..

Not saying it isn't something to worry about, because it definately is, if this is what it is...

All you can do really is move away from the coast and the volcanoes and the open places where you won't find shelter from superstorms..

Oh , and possibly moveaway from Europe and go somewhere warm..lol
edit on 3/22/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by homeschooler

I'm basically one island over from the air station(further by land)and when they start their engines its like a low rumbling sound deep in the ground,windows shake,the ground vibrates,sometimes they start and stop other times it goes on for over an hour.I want to be clear that I'm not saying that is what these people are hearing,to me it didn't sound the same especially coupled with the lightening.There's too many strange things afoot lately and don't have a clue as to what this phenomenon could be......will be watching these threads to see what theories everyone else comes up with.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
For giggles, if we were to assume that the rumble noises were a flight path of some kind and we connect the yellow push pins on the map (I used a purple line) we can see a possible flight path.

map

Back in the late 1980's I ran a dial in BBS. The author of the software lived and worked at Groom Lake. During a conversation once the topic of strange aircraft came up. One of the craft flying out the base would only go up at night and made a "grumbling sound like a bulldozer with no tracks". That was twenty some years ago.
edit on 22-3-2011 by billxam because: Spilling corruption

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
For giggles, if we were to assume that the rumble noises were a flight path of some kind and we connect the yellow push pins on the map (I used a purple line) we can see a possible flight path.

map

Back in the late 1980's I ran a dial in BBS. The author of the software lived and worked at Groom Lake. During a conversation once the topic of strange aircraft came up. One of the craft flying out the base would only go up at night and made a "grumbling sound like a bulldozer with no tracks". That was twenty some years ago.
edit on 22-3-2011 by billxam because: Spilling corruption

I would put big money on 90% of the reports being your everyday jet air liner taking off or high above over head

How ever some of these are very odd report or videos which clearly are not

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

hi i am new here. my opinion in terms of this topic is as follows: What if the rumbling noises are the sound of heavy duty machinery that are digging and tunneling beneath the earth to create bunkers as instructed by the goverment of different countries as the sound is in different areas around the world. i think because of Elenin aka brown dwarf approach that the reason for the tunels to evacuate a certain number of people so the human race could survive after Elenin effects.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Its B2B bombers leaving for Libya

www.youtube.com...

Case closed.
Mystery solved.

Deny fear/ignorance

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Rumble noise heard in Gloucester Uk 10:40. This noise seemed to have man made Cadance

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboveATS
Its B2B bombers leaving for Libya

www.youtube.com...

Case closed.
Mystery solved.

Deny fear/ignorance

Are you sure it isn't swamp gas or a weather balloon? - "Case Closed"

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Maybe there is a connection with all the money that is being drained and disappearing from the tax-payers all over the western world for the last 20 years or so.

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join