It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Rumble over head in SE England

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Have a read of this link...some interesting things here. Need to read replies to the stories as well so scroll down.....

Description of noise heard and in replies, mention of power loss 2006/7reply to post by loves a conspiricy

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
On the back of this post, in relation to power loss, I genuinely wonder how much of the UK experienced power surges between the 19th and 20th March.

www.sheffieldforum.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Have a read of this link...some interesting things here. Need to read replies to the stories as well so scroll down.....

Description of noise heard and in replies, mention of power loss 2006/7reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I should have added to my post linked here....that there was a wide loss of power to a large area during the sounds heard in one of the replies. Did not explain it very well..lolol. And probably still haven't. Its late.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Interesting..

I live in SW England and I did not hear or see a thing.

I know for a fact that the nearest RAF Base has been scrambling Typhoon & Tornado Fighters to an airport in Italy.

Would you say this could be a possibility?..

It's not so much the noise that gets me but its duration...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Im from Birmingham UK and the last few nights some strange things have been happening over here. About 4 days ago at 1 o'clock in the morning I could hear some sort of aircraft and it made the house tremble...only I couldnt see any plain/ helicopter.

The next night I was standing out front of my house with friends at say 11 o'clock, and we observed a craft flying directly over my house. It flew relatively slow and low...we were gobsmacked to be frank, as it was that close we made out clear as day a triangular shape. I also noticed that there was no noise what so ever from this thing untill it was directly above, then it emmited a humming sound, far to quiet to compare to normal engines and defo not chopper blades.

The last 2 nights I have continued to hear crafts passing over my house, but have yet to see them.

I would also like to add that commercial plains from Birmingham airport come no where near my house, I know this through observasion as im high up and can see alot of Birmingham.

Also in the past i have witnessed helicopters seemingly tailing UFOs, I have seen an actual black UFO that was typically disk shaped staying stationary in the sky just out the back of my house (I watched it for 5 mins untill it went off) and i also witnessed the orange UFO phenomenon (many orange orbs in formation in the sky) that has been reported widely around the UK.

Hope this helps!!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
What the hell?! This is the third thread I have seen today about these rumblings. I had an experience a little over a week ago. I posted on the other threads, but I might as well share again. I haven't heard it since, but people on my local message board have heard it more recently. Weird stuff going on.

North NJ, Loud Rumblings (3/10/11)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There was a prophecy back in 1990, that said loud rumblings in the sky along with natural disasters, which would be specific to each region would be a sign of a new era approaching - as far as I can discern it's not an end of the world prophecy.

By the way - I'm not saying in anyway that this prophecy is true - just thought it interesting to throw it into the mix.

The prophecy is below for those who wish to read it, plus a link to the site www.spiritdaily.net

"Chastisements will differ according to regions, and like the great evil, will not always or usually be immediately noticeable for what they are. In the period also will be a warning that involves not fire from the sky but fear of fire from the sky, and strange loud rumblings. This, according to mankind's response, will then be followed by another chastisement, or the inevitable onset of the change of era. Your era is ending. Soon the world will not be the world you know. I am not speaking of a barren world, or one depopulated, but of the end of your technological era."

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Im from Birmingham UK and the last few nights some strange things have been happening over here. About 4 days ago at 1 o'clock in the morning I could hear some sort of aircraft and it made the house tremble...only I couldnt see any plain/ helicopter.

The only RAF base near Birmingham is UBAS (University of Birmingham Air Squadron). They dont even use jet aircraft so we can rule them out.

Regarding this triangle object, was it travelling at high speed or just cruising along at low altitude?
edit on 21/3/11 by TristanC because: Spelling Correction.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

the navy has aircraft carriers but we have scrapped the planes (harriers)!! lol

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

WTF's wrong with 'loves a conspiricy'!? Lol, anyone would think he has a vested interest in making people stop questioning this event. Good riddance - if he's a man of his word, that is - we don't need people putting down other members simply because they are able to consider all avenues of investigation he refuses to.
So what if your first thought was "it's a massive spaceship"? Who knows, maybe you're someone who, like I, has witnessed strange UFO activity before and so cannot help but consider such things? (it was a bit like putting a red flag infront of a bull though, adding your assumption of a spaceship in your initial post
)

Anyway, I'm posting to let you know that I too live in the same area and was up around that time, but...heard nothing and my power didn't go off.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberEight
Wihout trying to hijack the thread. Does anyone else hear very faint rumbles every now and again? They seem to have a pattern like every couple of seconds. Only noticed them ever since i moved.

I'm not trying to be a jerk - so please take this the way it is meant which is to try to be helpful. There is a hearing condition which can cause what you are describing. You might want to get checked out because it tends to get worse to the point that its all you end up hearing.
edit on 3/21/2011 by ararisq because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ipswich is close to rendlesham forest is it not? maybe they have returned!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There was no noise in East Sussex (South East England).

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
there are lots of haunted pubs in norfolk any reports from your pub?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
there are lots of haunted pubs in norfolk any reports from your pub?

The OP is around 50+ miles away from Norfolk.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by count66

Having heard this noise here in Glasgow, Scotland, I could well believe the prophecy quote.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know there have been lots of threads, and many ATSers who have reported similar from around the globe.

Interesting too that the UK are seeing more and more these triangle craft, and the fast moving orange things.

I have also witnessed a disc UFO.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Ok, I’ve got to report this.
Almost two weeks ago I heard something similar to that rumbling noise in Florida.
It was around 1a.m.-2a.m. and it last more than 10 minutes (that’s for sure).
I didn't paid attention because I thought that it was some sort of plane accident.
You know when they doing circles until the plane run out of fuel etc.

Anyway, I completely forgot about it until yesterday when I saw that Florida -
youtube video. The sound was pretty much the same, but not so loud. There
was no flash of lights or ground shaken or at least I didn’t notice (as I said
I didn’t paid attention).

Yesterday I was wondering if I should report this because I can't prove it but wth

Jason
Sofia, Bulgaria

edit on 21-3-2011 by botorrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

25 miles

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Maybe people are witnessing some of the US's 'unique capabilities'

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashRetrieval

I can concur with this, nothing of the sort in East sussex (sorry)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join