It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Rumble over head in SE England

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This happened about 30 minutes ago ( 1:15am ) I was just here looking through ATS all of a sudden I hear this extremely loud ''Brmmm'' nothing like planes or anything like that around this area.

The house was shaken (I live in a pub so quite a sturdy building) Internet went down, power out so I'm thinking really big ass space ship or something.

Get My phone camera ready get to the balcony nothing in the sky so I'm thinking wtf It's a clear Night sky so you tell me .

Rumbling continued for ten minutes then went of in the distance, just got power and internet back about 5 mins before writing this thread.

If any one else experiences this or has experienced or have any idea to what it was your thoughts would be great.

Edit: Just saw this post and it sounded almost identical to that but much closer. www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 20/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Very interesting and keep us posted. About to go look at another thread of a rumble in USA. Think these is a youtube clip of it so go have a look at it now and compare then post back.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Jets heading for Libya?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Sorry, that was me, I divided by zero again.

I can't really say what that could have been, seems like a scary thing to happen, good thing you live in a pup.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Im in essex.....no noise here

Could be fighter jets from Kent on route to Libya....could be fighter jets from any of the bases in the SE to be honest.
I wouldnt think its a "space ship" first off lol. Use some logic before jumping to conclusions.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Yeah, I'd guess at that too.

I used to have them fly over my house as a kid, it would shake the house and your bones.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CordDragonzord

It's a shame I don't drink

Yer it was pretty freaky, It definitely was not jets trust me the closest base to me must be about 30 miles and we hardly get planes in this area especially this late.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

I just edited the link on my first post It sounded just like it but much more closer and the rumbling of course.

link   

They don't always stick to flight routes, they maybe using you as target practise.

They used to do that in our town, they had a thing for dive bombing the school.

Not sure about the power outage though.

edit on 20-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by CordDragonzord

It's a shame I don't drink

Yer it was pretty freaky, It definitely was not jets trust me the closest base to me must be about 30 miles and we hardly get planes in this area especially this late.

How do you know it was definatly not jets if you didnt see it/them??? You would only know that if you observed it/them and you state that you didnt.

link   
Anything like this?! www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA: crap... you beat me to it.
edit on 3/20/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
yeah there is good audio on the Tallahassee Florida rumbling from this morning...that's creepy
edit on 20-3-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-3-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm in Leicester at the moment and our power went out literally the whole block traffic lights out too and house alarms started to go of for no reason

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

As i said It's a very clear night and when i went onto the balcony i couldnt see any jet lights just stars so I am positive it was not a jet.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SKOR-TJ

Was it about 1:15am ? because thats when the rumbling and the noise started.
edit on 20/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by SKOR-TJ
I'm in Leicester at the moment and our power went out literally the whole block traffic lights out too and house alarms started to go of for no reason

When power goes out house alarms go off.....if it were as easy to cut the power to get around the alarm nothing would be safe....right?

Could be co-incidence that you had a power outage. My brother had one today too....but thats because national grid were upgrading and repairing the power box thing.
Maybe they are doing a nation wide overhaul...and decided to do yours at night to limit disruption?
Maybe there was an electrical surge in your areas which knocked it out temporarily?
I wouldnt assume it was a space ship haha

link   
grrr double post!!!!
edit on 20-3-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

As i said It's a very clear night and when i went onto the balcony i couldnt see any jet lights just stars so I am positive it was not a jet.

low flying and very fast?

It makes sense to do a bt of target practise on 'new' areas they aren't familure with..

We are at war after all. .....again

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yeah around that time but unfortunately i never heard a rumbling noise

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I have never heard of fighter jets blacking out power or is this normal? If you heard that same noise as what was heard in Florida well that is just creepy. Hope you find out soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join