It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Rumble over head in SE England

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

edit on 3/20/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

As i said It's a very clear night and when i went onto the balcony i couldnt see any jet lights just stars so I am positive it was not a jet.

Fighter Jets are faster than commercial jets/planes. They go in a blink of an eye.
You cant be positive because you never saw anything....your using assumptions and ignorance.

link   
reply to post by Australiana

yeah, that's the part i don't understand, maybe a new weapon?

link   

I guess your correct since i never heard the noise

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

But if it was a jet wouldn't I be able to see it ?

I scouted the whole area no aeroplane or jet lights.

Maybe it could of been a power surge I cant say I know the full story behind this.
edit on 20/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

But if it was a jet wouldn't I be able to see it ?

I scouted the whole area no aeroplane or jet lights.

By the tme you heard it, reacted enough to get to the window, it would have been out of sight.

I'm not saying it is definatley a jet, but that's my guess. The power outage along with it does indeed sound strange.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
I have never heard of fighter jets blacking out power or is this normal? If you heard that same noise as what was heard in Florida well that is just creepy. Hope you find out soon.

Because you have never heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt happen

Also as i said in another post....national grid are upgrading the power box things, they are like little building with a load of equipment in them.
There are plenty of reasons for power outages.
There are plenty of reasons for rumbling noises too

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by Australiana
I have never heard of fighter jets blacking out power or is this normal? If you heard that same noise as what was heard in Florida well that is just creepy. Hope you find out soon.

Because you have never heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt happen

Also as i said in another post....national grid are upgrading the power box things, they are like little building with a load of equipment in them.
There are plenty of reasons for power outages.
There are plenty of reasons for rumbling noises too

I hear ya, but both at the same time?

It does sound like a new weapon if it was a jet. Don't emp's fry circuits?

Having said that, what would the use be of having the power being taken out after a jet has flown over? Why not just drop a bomb? Oh I don't know..
edit on 20-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If it were fighter jets, I don't think the sound would of continued on for 10 minutes as the OP stated. The rumble would of faded rather quickly.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Didn't notice anything here...where abouts are you OP?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRephaim

It depends where it was flying. It could have been circling around the area.

OP, what type of noise was it? think doppler effect.

Did it go up or down in pitch?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
If you stay on this site long enough the trolls and nay-sayers will have you believing everything, and I mean everything in the sky is a plane, helicopter, or a balloon....But, we know better than that, don't we !!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Doubt it has anything to do with this.. I just wanted to say that last night i heard a distant rumbling noise and thought nothing of it..

I turned up my computer speakers and tried to tune it out, Then a few seconds later it got so loud it was almost unbearable.. It sounded like it was right over head..

So i turned the speakers off and looked out the window and saw nothing thought nothing of it ..Then a few minutes later my lights all went dim and started to flicker.. I live in Boston, Ma so like I said i doubt they are linked..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRephaim

If it were fighter jets, I don't think the sound would of continued on for 10 minutes as the OP stated. The rumble would of faded rather quickly.

We only have their word and judgment to say it was 10 mins. Some people cant perceive time as well as others. Plus...if there was no power im sure they were looking for something to give them light, so their attention wouldnt be on time.

It also depends on terrain....sound can bounce off of things...echo to give the impression that its longer.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

It sounded like it was hovering over and slowly going off in the distance getting lower in pitch.

Xamonymous

I live in East Anglia near Ipswich

SE is best way to describe this area.

link   

Originally posted by Caji316
If you stay on this site long enough the trolls and nay-sayers will have you believing everything, and I mean everything in the sky is a plane, helicopter, or a balloon....But, we know better than that, don't we !!!

So, do you want me to say, it's a huge massive alien ship?

Does that make me more credible?

Or would that make a troll?

edit on 20-3-2011 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

link   

True. Though my thoughts were if it was circling, odds are it would've been seen.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRephaim

Exactly jets tend to circle and as I stated I scouted the whole area didn't see no jet or any other flying object.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

Hmmmm says the dude with a month under their belt lol
Most people use logic....others use ignorance. If you dont know what it is just say rather than blaming EBE's, warewolves, spaghetti monsters etc.
Theres normally a rational explanation...to jump in and say its aliens at the first hurdle is just ignorant

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

wow, that rules out a jet.

Maybe a slower moving plane, I don't know.

It will be good to find out what people in your area heard or saw.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join