It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they Built the Great Pyramid of Egypt

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
To Haslune,

The world of the individuals who aborted the function of this pyramid 10000+ years ago, before it completed, is coming to an end, and those individuals are not wanted here. They weren't wanted here then. We ARE going to have a sorting of the wheat from the chaff, and it will be done on heterosexual terms.

Save my drawings, and within the next 50 years they will be proven to be correct. My drawings are currently without the spirals and many other spaces. They've been digging in just about the correct, intrigingly offset location for the entrance to the other Grand Gallery, which certainly did contain a huge colony of bees, along with the other gallery. They were told to stop digging, but something is changing, and the "chaff" can't hold it back, much as they try. The interior of the pyramid will be exposed without the consent of those currently in power on Earth. The Khufu Pyramid does not belong to any nation or brotherhood.

I cannot give you my proof, but again I say this: Why build an object with such symmetrical, external precision and then build the interior so lopsided? Answer: They didn't. Think about this yourself. The books are wrong. They built an interior with the same symmetry as the exterior, with two pairs of identical spirals and other spaces. It fits like a jigsaw. This pyramid was about creating a habitable environment, securing Ascension, and securing it on moral terms.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Hanslune

I'll be delving into much of that. I'm already on my way with the thread.
About 70% done already.

Looking forward to it and thanks for devoting your time to this question

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805
To Haslune,

The world of the individuals who aborted the function of this pyramid 10000+ years ago, before it completed, is coming to an end, and those individuals are not wanted here. They weren't wanted here then. We ARE going to have a sorting of the wheat from the chaff, and it will be done on heterosexual terms.

Oh my

Save my drawings, and within the next 50 years they will be proven to be correct. My drawings are currently without the spirals and many other spaces. They've been digging in just about the correct, intrigingly offset location for the entrance to the other Grand Gallery, which certainly did contain a huge colony of bees, along with the other gallery. They were told to stop digging, but something is changing, and the "chaff" can't hold it back, much as they try. The interior of the pyramid will be exposed without the consent of those currently in power on Earth. The Khufu Pyramid does not belong to any nation or brotherhood.

I cannot give you my proof, but again I say this: Why build an object with such symmetrical, external precision and then build the interior so lopsided? Answer: They didn't. Think about this yourself. The books are wrong. They built an interior with the same symmetry as the exterior, with two pairs of identical spirals and other spaces. It fits like a jigsaw. This pyramid was about creating a habitable environment, securing Ascension, and securing it on moral terms.

Well I think when the book is written about all the hundred or so plus pyramids ideas you're should have an appendix in the back.

Classics:

We ARE going to have a sorting of the wheat from the chaff, and it will be done on heterosexual terms

entrance to the other Grand Gallery, which certainly did contain a huge colony of bees, along with the other gallery

As Captain Nicholason said as the Sikh's overran his position,

'Well gentlemen, at least we won't be asked to pay up the officer's mess dues'

Adieu

edit on 15/12/11 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
As a rebuttal though I know that this is opposite what you are saying which you do put a lot of time in.
But this video is astounding. I just found this from a fellow ATSer's link. I couldn't click it so I found it on youtube.
I have to go over and find him and THANK him for pointing this video out.
The Revelation Pyramids:
Having a company that has the title with "pyramid", it is incredible to realize the symmetry that just could not of been done by the tools of that time period. This video so obviously points out. It is a long video well worth watching.
tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQFrNbqNRxI

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by johngtr

No someone suggested animals (Me) then slayer said

There hasn't been any real evidence that Egyptians used the horse or possibly the Elephant in this manner.

then you asked about elephants and I asked why it had to be elephants

Draken true but we are talking egypt and they have the nile which is full of hippos.
edit on 20-3-2011 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

hippo's kill more people than any other animal. lol,

have you ever watched a tarzan movie?

i think they would have had more luck with the nile crocks!

It's true, hippos are the most dangerous animals in Africa. They can weigh upwards of 7000 pounds, and run at 30 miles per hour for short stretches.

Just imagine the damage if one ran into you, not even using its huge tusks. This is more weight than a Chevy Suburban.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
fantastic thread
there are a lot of theories about building pyramid but the best theory was japanese that have good explain how egyptians move a lot of huge stone

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
It is a long video well worth watching....tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQFrNbqNRxI

Originally posted by YouTube
"This video has been removed by the user. Sorry about that."

The link is DEAD. Don't search for "The Revelation Pyramids". It's "The Revelation Of The Pyramids".

Have not watched it yet but it must be good... Here are some of the YT comments:

Originally posted by YTPeeps

"My fav vid on this Subject i have to say!"
"Thumbs up if you watched the whole video" (22 people gave thumbs up)
"Thumbs up if you watched the whole video more than once!" (18 people gave thumbs up)
"I love how the powers that be keep taking it down and a new one needs to be uploaded"

Search YouTube for this: The Revelation Of The Pyramids
OR search G for this: The Revelation Of The Pyramids (2011) 720p BluRay X264

A couple of search terms that bring up other excellent videos to watch:
The Great Pyramid Mystery Solved - National Geographic
Jean-Pierre Houdin's Theory 2011 update

edit on 1-1-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Whatever thats suppose to mean...I have over posted over 1,000 responses within other peoples threads.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I believe i have found why the pyramids were built!
Look its nuts

Please read the particular link in full i promise you will see.
edit on 1-1-2012 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

If that forgotten or supressed technology was rediscovered in 1958,do you actually think tptb would have told everyone else about it?...No...Did you think those mystic technologies would be on sale at 7-11 for all to buy and learn? No way,...The royal elites maintained control back then,just like they do now and by the way,all we ever hear about is nostradamus,who was as vague as can be,edgar cayce gave well over 15,000 in trance readings with dates and places clearly named about as many topics as can be imagined and he also gave many,many in trance medical examinations of people,some of whom were thousands of miles away...

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I havent watched it yet but here it is for those who are interested....

The Revelation of the Pyramids 1 - 7

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The royal elites maintained control back then,just like they do now

Do you mean "the phoney royal elites - the reds?" When they uncover the other King's Chamber (the true monarch) in the Khufu Pyramid, located about 20 metres north of the red granite chamber, it will be identical in everyway except - I suspect - it will be lined in BLUE granite.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If anyone hasn't already referred to the fact that they were POT heads in ancient Egypt and the surrounding areas, that would explain some of their gods coming from hallucinations . Do some research of marijuana and coc aine for the time and you will see they were stoners . They smoked it , drank the juice from it .

Their ropes were made from Hemp people , might just find a big stash under the pyramids . They may have called them herbs but they still got wasted on it . The image of the Annunaki and some sort of tree , were they harvesting the buds from it ?
edit on 1-1-2012 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by thetiler
It is a long video well worth watching....tp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQFrNbqNRxI

Originally posted by YouTube
"This video has been removed by the user. Sorry about that."

The link is DEAD. Don't search for "The Revelation Pyramids". It's "The Revelation Of The Pyramids".

Have not watched it yet but it must be good... Here are some of the YT comments:

Originally posted by YTPeeps

"My fav vid on this Subject i have to say!"
"Thumbs up if you watched the whole video" (22 people gave thumbs up)
"Thumbs up if you watched the whole video more than once!" (18 people gave thumbs up)
"I love how the powers that be keep taking it down and a new one needs to be uploaded"

Search YouTube for this: The Revelation Of The Pyramids
OR search G for this: The Revelation Of The Pyramids (2011) 720p BluRay X264

A couple of search terms that bring up other excellent videos to watch:
The Great Pyramid Mystery Solved - National Geographic
Jean-Pierre Houdin's Theory 2011 update

edit on 1-1-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

I watched the first clip of 7 and it was amazing I can't wait to watch the rest tomorrow. I think the reason this thing keeps getting deleted or reported for this and that is because this documentary pointed out all the fallici's and showed real world examples. In which it showed that the architecture and design was done much better than it should have been with copper tools and rock hammers. I didn't know about the pyramid being 8 sided, that was amazing and also the floor or base for the pyramid being dugout though a granite pit and enlarged in order to hold the Pyramid. Our leaders are keeping a past world from us for some reason, either that they want to stay in control (I think this may be it) and/or someone else built these things and are afraid of telling the story of what many of these structures belong to another splinter of humanity.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

If that forgotten or supressed technology was rediscovered in 1958,do you actually think tptb would have told everyone else about it?...No...Did you think those mystic technologies would be on sale at 7-11 for all to buy and learn? No way,...The royal elites maintained control back then,just like they do now and by the way,all we ever hear about is nostradamus,who was as vague as can be,edgar cayce gave well over 15,000 in trance readings with dates and places clearly named about as many topics as can be imagined and he also gave many,many in trance medical examinations of people,some of whom were thousands of miles away...

Your totally correct, they wouldn't do it. They can't allow that technology out because the elite would be out of power and I will use an example. Imagine tomorrow someone gets online and shows on youtube and other forums how to build a workable cold fusion device (Low-Energy Nuclear Reaction) and/or he is selling ready made kits that you can build and then fuel with water (for 1,000 dollars). And these kits are able to pump out 1 MW an hour (which is enough to power 1,000 homes). People start buying them and most houses if not all houses have the power system. As of that moment and even earlier there won't be a reason to have a power grid anymore when people can say thats okay I'll power my own house with my own small reactor. The price of oil will drop to a few dollars and the whole multi trillion dollar energy system will go under. Then the next year another guy comes out and says that he's built a genuine Nanobot replicator and have designed a system with software that will produce anything you need in finished products as long as you feed raw stock into the hopper, it's the size of a large refrigerator. So now you can buy this device for 1,000 dollars and it will make whatever you need in regards to finished products (dishes, clothes etc. etc.).

And in doing so this has made the same house guy not needing to really work anymore. He and a small community can easily become self sufficient, and wouldn't need a centralized power structure or to be honest with you money.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Modern humans have been walking around on earth for about 200,000 years and the fact that we dont have any conclusive evidence concerning how the great pyramid was built,or imo when it was built either,are mysteries themselves.We have a hard time accurately figuring out what happened 500 years ago,just imagine who and what has come and gone within the distant and forgotten past of ancient human history,we dont really know...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese

Your totally correct, they wouldn't do it. They can't allow that technology out because the elite would be out of power and I will use an example. Imagine tomorrow someone gets online and shows on youtube and other forums how to build a workable cold fusion device (Low-Energy Nuclear Reaction) and/or he is selling ready made kits that you can build and then fuel with water (for 1,000 dollars). And these kits are able to pump out 1 MW an hour (which is enough to power 1,000 homes). People start buying them and most houses if not all houses have the power system. As of that moment and even earlier there won't be a reason to have a power grid anymore when people can say thats okay I'll power my own house with my own small reactor. The price of oil will drop to a few dollars and the whole multi trillion dollar energy system will go under.

Petroleum has uses other than use as heating. But why would the 'elite' fear that? They would just tax the power producing units and charge property owners the cost of removing the old power grid. Political power is not based on electical systems! If so why were there robust political systems before such systems? You also seem to forget that billions of people don't live in home with power in them at all.....

Then the next year another guy comes out and says that he's built a genuine Nanobot replicator and have designed a system with software that will produce anything you need in finished products as long as you feed raw stock into the hopper, it's the size of a large refrigerator. So now you can buy this device for 1,000 dollars and it will make whatever you need in regards to finished products (dishes, clothes etc. etc.).

Now you are into science fiction but even then why would the elite fear that? When we were just villagers with very little - and we made by hand what we needed - was there a political organization? Yep, changing technology will not suddenly remove government.

And in doing so this has made the same house guy not needing to really work anymore. He and a small community can easily become self sufficient, and wouldn't need a centralized power structure or to be honest with you money.

Because the group of people next to them will decide they want their land - which has happened thousands of times before. You are assuming that people would behave rationally - they are not rational.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Has anyone considered they made ramps with sand? I mean it's everywhere. All they would have had to do is move sand at the base of every layer of the pyramid. Would it take a lot of time, sure would. But if done one level after the next it could easily be accomplished.

On team could move the stones in. On team sets the stones. Another team is there moving sand around the completed structure, thereby creating a natural ramp. This would explain the pyramid structure. Although this explanation may be so simplistic, many may not want to consider it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
Although this explanation may be so simplistic, many may not want to consider it.

Here is information on surviving ramps in Egypt

Ramps

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I think that a ramp was not used,no matter what material it could have been made out of,because it has a lot to do with the fact that the ramp would have ended up being larger than the pyramid they were building and the ramp would have been very long as well and a ramp made of sand would have been continuously shifting and too unstable...
edit on 3-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join