It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How they Built the Great Pyramid of Egypt

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Looks like an owl...associated with death, I think.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt

Vase with lotus blossoms. Better pic here: illuminutti.files.wordpress.com...

Harte

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Well, first of all, that's not the pyramids. It's in a chapel in the complex of the mastaba for the Vizir Akhethotep and his son, Ptahhotep (the D64 complex at Saqqara.)

Second, here's a link to a full, higher quality picture of a to-scale drawing of that very wall (you can compare it with the original if you doubt this.)

Now, you may not be able to read it but the hieroglyphs there are very readable to anyone interested in learning how to read them. They say that this is a list of the offerings being brought for the ka of Ptahhotep (his name is written over the head of the large seated figure to the left.) Below the table is part of the standard offering formula, "a thousand bread, a thousand beer, a thousand cloth, a thousand perfume, a thousand cattle, a thousand geese (finished out with "all good things on which the gods live")

The "alien" in the "bottom register" (what we call the row on the bottom to the right) is clearly a vase; next to it is a standard offering formula indicating that these goods are being sent to Ptahhotep by "the great beloved god, Pepi" (the pharaoh that he served.)

There's nothing in the writing about strangers/aliens/stars/etc, etc.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

That's a Native American and an Italian belief. Not Egyptian.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I cant believe there are still people posting this sh*t.
Or the Dendera ´bulbs´.

that thinking seriously is a bad obsession.
edit on 18-10-2016 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I knew I shouldn't trust what Google tells me.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I knew I shouldn't trust what Google tells me.

It's actually what your BROWSER is telling Google to deliver to you.

My browser tells Google that I'm not going to click on certain types of links, so anything with crystals/tarot/etc in it are out. It says that I will click on encyclopedias and Wikipedia and similar links.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Wow, way to many people around here that didn't find humor in that, I thought that the picture of the history channel guy was supposed to be an indication of humor. Lighten up stuffed shirts.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on Wed201610V201629631 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I thought about commenting on how clever it was of the aliens to disguise themselves to look like a vase with lotus blossom so they could hide in plain sight, but then I remembered you can't joke about things like that on ATS because some people may take you seriously. Even worse, it could find its way back to an ancient aliens show as a new hypothesis. "I'm not saying this is an alien using their alien powers to camouflage themselves as a vase, but..."

a reply to: Byrd
That was very informative, thanks. I learned something.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
I thought about commenting on how clever it was of the aliens to disguise themselves to look like a vase with lotus blossom so they could hide in plain sight, but then I remembered you can't joke about things like that on ATS because some people may take you seriously. Even worse, it could find its way back to an ancient aliens show as a new hypothesis. "I'm not saying this is an alien using their alien powers to camouflage themselves as a vase, but..."

a reply to: Byrd
That was very informative, thanks. I learned something.

The real problem is with the fringers regarding this. We've seen so many inane claims by them that we can't let even a joke pass because we've seen others right here at ATS take up these stupid claims and run with them.

I guarantee you can find people still claiming that's an alien and using it to support mindless claims concerning alien influence. And if you explain it to them, why then it's just because aliens brought lotuses here to Earth or some such drivel.

Harte

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

But you also have to keep in mind that I'm well known for making jokes about just about anything I find funny.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

But you also have to keep in mind that I'm well known for making jokes about just about anything I find funny.

If you say so. Maybe you should be more blunt with your sarcasm.

Harte

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

To that I would respond, go through any thread here on ATS and you'll find that using a picture of the history channel guy is blunt sarcasm. Lol

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
a reply to: DonVoigt.. Even worse, it could find its way back to an ancient aliens show as a new hypothesis....

LOL.. right.
As a joke of course its very funny.
Däniken and Sitchin..its all their fault ..LOL..

the problem is:
this stupid show still keeps on causing serious damage on many people´s thinking.. it so convenient to use these ´ideas´ as shortcuts and excuses.
some people take it seriously.

And after 911 the world of lies sometimes isnt so much funny anymore. imho.

cheers

edit on 21-10-2016 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

To that I would respond, go through any thread here on ATS and you'll find that using a picture of the history channel guy is blunt sarcasm. Lol

I wanted to post a pic to illustrate what I meant, but since I'm blocking ads ATS won't let me.
Here - this is what I meant by "more blunt":
Link

Harte

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The "alien" in the "bottom register" (what we call the row on the bottom to the right) is clearly a vase...

Yeah, right. Next, you'll be trying to convince me the guy's not speaking into a microphone.

posted on Oct, 22 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Lol, that was great, OK a little more blunt it shall be.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You left out the fact that they were a more advanced society than us. The more advanced the society the less they need technology. You left out the theory that they casted the large stones using alchemistry way more advanced that what we have today. The ancients played with atoms like toys, changing the properties of matter at will. The stones were once soft and they let them hardened into place .This could explain the exact precision of the pyramids. There is also evidence of this in Mexico where a serpent is engraved in a stone that doesn't appear to be chiseled in, as if the stone was soft once before.They covered these large stones powder and used acoustic vibrations to make the particles levitate. Sound is the key to anti gravity.

Sorry i made this theory sound like garbage, i recently learned of it so i don't know all the info. buy you can check out the theory here www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38 >>

join