It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zipcode80013
reply to post by jdub297

Where are glaciers growing?

Italy, Iceland, the Himalayas for starters..

Your credability is worse than my spelling.

Nope.

Do you think it is wrong to manipulate the climate?

I think it is today impossible.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
CHEMTRIALS described in the secret convenant of the illuminati??

Its kind of ironic how it this video the girl says:

"The soft metals will cause them to lose thier minds"

hmmmm sounds like chemtrials to me

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

If you didn't notice that barium release system was patented by NASA back in 1958. It describes how they are studying the magnetosphere and ionosphere using barium.

Barium is one of the metals that has been found to be contaminating the environment from an unknown source. The most likely source is aircraft. As stated in the documentary "What in the World are they spraying".

The barium release system patent describes how they are improving their techniques by creating a liquid fuel that can be used by jets instead of just rockets.

BARIUM RELEASE SYSTEM
United States Patent 3751913
www.freepatentsonline.com...
edit on 1-4-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add link

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vesqui1990

...and could you please remind me how we know this "Secret Covenant of the Illuminati" is real?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Just look up All the things that they are talking about (such as the type of poisons). Everything they state it true.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

And regardless if it is real or not this is stuff that needs to stop. Look at all the main issues right now . GMO's, flouride in our water, tooth fillings and how they contain mercury, chemtrials, percriptions, etc..........

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

We don't know if it's a real paper from a real illuminati member.

But we can see that the statements that were made are coming true all around us.

There is fluoride in the water, mercury in dental fillings, insecticide in coffee sweeteners, aspartame in soda pop, MSG everywhere, strange hormones in animals we eat, toxins in fish, aluminum, barium and strontium in the air we breathe.....etc...etc

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Just to be fair, the "secret covenant" paper was supposedly written in the late 1800's.

So it probably wasn't referring to chemtrails back then but it certainly applies to them today.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesqui1990

Just look up All the things that they are talking about (such as the type of poisons). Everything they state it true.

When I look it up, I only find people who are saying it's true.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

OK -- There's potentially some stuff that people ingest that isn't good for them...

...but I'm not going to pretend to believe all of those bad things are connected by some sort of wide-reaching conspiracy.

edit on 4/1/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

A lot of those people are scientists, chemists, doctors, lawyers, politicians, government employees, military personnel, environmentalists and many other intelligent, well respected people of their communities and professions.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I had decided last night that that perhaps my efforts might be better spent discussing the very REAL and Important issue of "chemtrails" in other forums, family, friends, community and exercising what ever influence I might have left with elected officials of the state of CA. I would also APPEAL to any lawyers out there that can and will use their knowledge to help guide us, and help us to establish some precedent to assert our power, I know myself and many others will do the "grunt" work so to speak. I very much agree with the historical researcher Micheal Tasarin when he suggests we use the law, for whatever reason that seems to be a tool of choice for the TPTB, covering their azz's?

Remember as horrifying as these monsters are, in their own words it has been stated it is possible to defeat them.....Bless us all...stay healthy....try and stay balanced...take time to enjoy everything that is worth fighting for......Please feel free to send me one on one messages if you have any further thoughts you may want to share or ideas of how we might all work together......

edit on 1-4-2011 by MountainLaurel because: spelling

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I dont think your look very well at all. The info is all over the place.

Ok since "some how" you cant find of this info on these poisons i will advise of a watching a documentary which will list some of the poisins its called

THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH

Its very informative

Its based on DR. GERSON

(Gotta love netflix) lol

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Thanks for being smart. Sometimes I really think that the illuminati is right here on ATS and they try to keep people away from the truth.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The Calling part 1 of 8

Should some people you know still remain blind to the urgency of the world situation and to their need to be informed and to act upon such information, it is my sincere hope that this film may help you to open their eyes.

Ring of Power: Empire of the City- 5 hour Full Length Documentary

Part 1: 9/11 The Untold Story
Half the world believes Muslims were responsible for 9/11. The other half believes it was Israeli Zionists. Who is right?

Part 2: Hidden Empire
The world's most powerful empire is not the USA. It is an empire that insiders call "Empire Of The City"

Part 3: Trail Of The Pharaohs
Did the Biblical Abraham really live to be 175? Did Moses really turn staffs into snakes and rivers into blood?

Part 4: God And The Queen
Genealogy charts show that British and French royalty are descendants of Mary Magdalene and Jesus. Is it true?

Part 5: All The Queen's Men
How rich and powerful is Queen Elizabeth II?

Part6: The Godfathers
They scammed control of the Bank of England and the US Federal Reserve, then they found God-Gold, Oil and Drugs.

Part 7: Cheating At Monopoly
How many people would play a game of monopoly if the banker was cheating and fixing the rules? Over 6 billion.

Part 8: Asses Of Evil
The New World Order MAFIA are invisible rulers who make puppets out of politicians and heroes out of villains.

Part 9: King Of Hearts
The ultimate goal of "insiders" is to disarm the world and create one world empire under one world ruler. Who is he?

Part 10: Solutions
Protesting and writing letters to deaf politicians doesn't work. What does work?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by jdub297

If you didn't notice that barium release system was patented by NASA back in 1958. It describes how they are studying the magnetosphere and ionosphere using barium.

Mat, you're groping. "Studying? Does that make you afraid?

Do you even know what the magnetosphere is? If you did, you wouldn't post such trash.

Barium? Now you are just playing into your favorite TV show.

Please post a single coherent hypothesis for "chemtrails."

I've asked you a dozen or more times and you are unable to.

You used to claim that it was part of some scheme to cool the climate; now, you veer into the nefarious.

Inconsistency is the last refuge of the clueless.

jw

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

so you were a cowboy. so tell me. and I am still waiting to hear what time it is where you are.

Walking outside, right now....

one fantastic contrial going west to east.

blue sky.

now two, three... just contrails.

It's a little past 3PM here.

read me tomorrow, American Reserve Airforce Cats

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

That is a great documentary. "The beautiful truth". The Dr Gerson therapy is a possible cure for cancer and many other illness' and disease. I also highly recommend watching the documentary film.

The Beautiful Truth
www.youtube.com...

A troubled 15-year-old boy attempting to cope with the recent death of his mother sets out to research Dr. Max Gerson's claims of a diet that can cure cancer as his first assignment for home-schooling in this documentary from filmmaker Steve Kroschel (Avalanche, Dying to Have Known). Garrett is a boy who has always been close to nature. He lives on a reserve with a menagerie of orphaned animals, and over the years he's become especially sensitive to the nutritional needs of the diet-sensitive animals he's charged with caring for.

When Garrett's mother suffers a tragic and untimely death, the boy falls into a dangerous downward spiral and nearly flunks out of school. Increasingly concerned for Garrett's well-being and determined to strengthen their bond despite the many challenges on the horizon, his father makes the decision to begin home-schooling the distressed teen. Garrett's first assignment: study a controversial book written by Dr. Max Gerson, a physician who claims to have discovered a diet that's capable of curing cancer.

Is Dr. Gerson's therapy truly the legitimate, alternative cure it appears to be? In order to find out the truth behind this long-suppressed treatment, Garrett interviews not only Dr. Gerson's family members, but various doctors, skeptics, and cancer patients as well. His studies completed and his findings revelatory, Garrett now sets out to tell the entire world about The Gerson Miracle. Category: Movies Tags: The Beautiful Truth Alaska alternative treatment cancer survivors cure diet doctors Dr. Max Gerson home school medicine natural scientists wildlife The Gerson Therapy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Im new to ATS so i still cant send messages lol but if you have any helpful info such as groups or anything that can help send me a message of the info. THANKS!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Thanks for spreading that info

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join