It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Debunkers....

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

He must be one of "THEM". lol

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

A lot of those people are scientists, chemists, doctors, lawyers, politicians, government employees, military personnel, environmentalists and many other intelligent, well respected people of their communities and professions.

There are learned people of all professions on all sides of most debates. The fact that there are some learned people who agree with your conspiracy theories is basically meaningless, because there are learned professional people who also disagree.

Don't blindly trust people just because they are doctors or scientists -- I know I don't. You still need to do your own independent investigation into their evidence. See how thoroughly a scientist's ideas have been peer reviewed.

That kind of blind trust in someone is what leads otherwise intelligent and well-meaning people to become like sheep.

edit on 4/1/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

reply to post by vesqui1990

I understand what you're saying vesqui. Aloysius is just here to misquote,

What have I misquoted?

insult people and derail the discussion.

Huh? Asking for evidence is not detailing the discussion - it is the purpose of the discussion.

And when I say unkind things about matty it is invariably because, and in response to, his inability to understand what he has written.

Unlike this post from him that I am replying to for example - he offers no evidence, has NEVER been able to tell me where I've told a lie or misquoted anything.

But he keeps saying that I do.

He's what's known as a troll. He's a classic narcissistic debunker. Closed minded, judgmental and arrogant.

And of course Matty never insults anyone!!

Pay no attention to his foolishness, he seems to thrive off of negative attention. Probably stems from his childhood.

And you know all this bcause?? Are you now a psychiatrist who can diagnose people over the internet...??
edit on 1-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesqui1990

I would have to agree with you here. There are quite a few of "THEM" here.

It seems that there are always at least 2 trolling through the chem threads constantly.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You know were talking about the youtube video right????

Which one?

And you know I wasn't talking about the video, right??

lol the things they are doin at this present time are very real. and your right deny ignorance. Look up all the things they speak of on the youtube video and get back to me and tell me which one is not happening. Sorry for the smartness but just look before you type

This isnt' about the video - perhaps you should follow yor own advice about reading and comprehend what I actually wrote!!

Just look at the post I quoted and check the language - "whether they are real or unreal they have to stop"...think about it.....how can they stop if they are unreal.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I would have to agree with you here. There are quite a few of "THEM" here.

It seems that there are always at least 2 trolling through the chem threads constantly.

What did I misquote?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What haven't you misquoted Aloysius?

This is the video he was talking about.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

What haven't you misquoted Aloysius?

You're the one who apparently knows what it is I misquoted...so why don't you just link to one or 2 such cases?

Can't yu do it?

I'm sure I have misquoted nothing....but I'm prepared to be proved wrong if you can show me some credible evidence that I have done so.

......snicker.....

So I figure I'm quite safe

This is the video he was talking about.
no need to show it twice

So completely OT then - I'll put in alert about it and see if the moderators agree - there's a rule against OT too

edit on 1-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
The video discusses a plan to poison people by a variety of different methods. One of them being by putting poison in the sky.

Seeing as how chemtrails are poison injected into the sky.

How it is off topic? The only thing that is off topic is you trying to censor and police what people say when expressing their personal opinions.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What did I misquote Matty??

And who have I censored or policed??

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

The video discusses a plan to poison people by a variety of different methods. One of them being by putting poison in the sky.
How it is off topic? The only thing that is off topic is you trying to censor and police what people say when expressing their personal opinions.

Mat have you now moved from SRM to poison?

That's a big (and equally unfounded) leap!

Of course, you have no theory to even try to propose,do you?

Mat, please try to post a single, simple coherent hypothesis. (You can't , can you?)

A while back, your best, pathetic, response was "geoengineering," now it's "poison."

Why are you so afraid?

jw

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I wasn't the original poster of that video. Aloysius was asking what video we were talking about.

I can post whatever I want to, as long as I follow the terms of the T&C. Don't tell me what to post or how to post it.

You haven't contributed anything to this debate except your pathetic insults.

Is that your best (pathetic) attempt at intelligent conversation and debate?

I'm not afraid, why do you keep suggesting that? You sure seem to be taking a lot of leaps.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Please stop all of your childish name calling you seem to want to resort to as of late.Look you seem to have an opinion on this matter which everyone is allowed to have,but just one thing and that is your opinion only matters to you.You want to try and make yourself look like you have a clue yet you do not and what I find most rediculous about your posts is that you post parts of articles that you chop up to agree with your ideology. I would suggest you actually research before you post. I do have a question for you, so what is the truth, because you agree that geoengineering is a theory yet you also keep insisting that geoengineering is being done as we speak. So now which is it a reality or a theory? You seem to not know which way to go.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

A while back, your best, pathetic, response was "geoengineering," now it's "poison." Why are you so afraid?

It is hard to prove something that is only a concept or theory,but you must give Mattie credit for trying.

Maybe one day the bubble that he lives in will burst and he will see the truth of the geoengineering, chemtrails and all the answers that he wants to know.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The reality is that the real World testing is happening.

The theory is how it will work when done on a full scale global program.

I didn't insult anyone who didn't attempt to insult me first.

Notice how I'm ignoring your insults and not insulting you ........get a clue @#S#@O#@B

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

First until you can show any credible evidence and no a youtube video is not evidence so please quit trying to use it as a source of your info.Also there is not one trying to censor you at all here, but I can say this there are members that have the ability and do real research which you do not have the ability to do.Why not try listen and learn instead of the I am right you are wrong mentality you and a few other members seem to have.

edit on 2-4-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: grammar

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The reality is that the real World testing is happening.

When and where is this happening?

I didn't insult anyone who didn't attempt to insult me first.

Seriously, you really believe that don't you?

Notice how I'm ignoring your insults and not insulting you ........get a clue @#S#@O#@B

Fist your spamming of threads is an insult to everyone on ATS. Next you can not show me any post I have that shows I have insulted you, but feel free to show me if you can.(good luck with that). As for your last little remark all I can say is the world is round and eventually your remarks will be your down fall.

Thats right it already has happened with your post ban a little while ago, seems you didn't learn from that little situation. Keep up the good work and great research.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I don't care if you don't like youtube videos or if you don't like me. I will post what I want to post. Why don't you post something besides comments from the peanut gallery.

Geoengineering by stratospheric sulfur injection
gmi.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Pinal Airpark revisted

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Please stop this rediculous game you are playing. Pinal Airpark has been explained in way to many threads and even with pics of the planes at Evergreen that do not even have engines. So with Pinal Airpark being the so called ground zero for chemtrail planes then where is the video or pics of these planes taking off and landing? Well lets see them since you are so sure of the Pinal Airpark chemtrail planes from there. Also evergreen has a supertanker that they sell and you what is interesting is that their supertanker is a fire fighting plane that dumps either a fire retardent or water over fires and it doesn't do it at the altitude that so called chemtrails are supposedly being sprayed. Now do some real research about this facility and quit using youtube videos that are not even close to explaining what happens at Evergreen.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Pinal Airpark is the home of Evergreen Aircraft Maintenance Facility

Those jets with no engines aren't the only ones there. Your argument is foolish at best.

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join