It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

This will be the last card i think

it says on the card descriptor,

There is a secret of our "Cabal" (unclear) that not even you of the twelfth circle have known.......until now??????
if Steve Jackson does have insider knowledge then "What" is the twelfth circle???

www.sjgames.com... = Just check this guys site out, he even has a "Warehouse 23" section, at the moment "Post modern magick is being promoted right now.....

edit on 16-3-2011 by Desolo because: (no reason given)

OK so i did more research (Like you do) and i found an article from Red ice Radio, a truther like station, and i found this

www.illuminati.5gigs.net...

you get the picture. Now that you're briefed, ask yourself why Steve Jackson let it all hang-out in 400 cards, but this card means seemingly nothing, and yet claims to be their biggest secret. That's because it is; to such the extent, that even in a shameless Illuminati-based cardgame, it is vague and barely whispered upon. Consider this my friends, and be wise!

The writer then goes on to talk about the (GJedi) or jedi cult, that have entered the powers of the serpent or dragon......

Then, I cited a book Called "The Return of the Serpents of wisdom." On its cover, an image of a man getting a new, energetic body from 2 all-seeing eyes inside of pyramids ( one, blocked by an "E" ). Meanwhile, the whole book is in fact about body-transformation, and the different names its recipients have gotten through-out the ages; The "Dragon Power", the "serpent power," and an Earthly immortal life. "Djedi" is local to Egypt. And then you have the caduceus nakedly depicted. You will be as gods, the serpent tells Eve. Consider this book's cover my friends, in the book's context, and be wise!

PLEASE click the link and check the photo of the book cover in which is being reserved, a lot of what is being said here is hitting home with me, the cabal or Kabal i thought had something to do with Shakras and hinduism, meditation and what not, but seen as modanna and Sting were into it all i decided otherwise....

It is the ritual they dare not whisper of. The irreversible Black Pilgrimage. The Body of Light. You become a "Djedi," with abilities similar to those depicted in Star Wars. In this ritual, one must be clinically dead for a short while, and the conversion is quite painful. How long have they spoke of immortal life? How often do they use reborn-from-the-ashes, "Phoenix symbolism." Consider it, my friends. There is a secret that even you, who has never heard of a Twelfth Circle, had not known ... until now.

Something Fishy.com going on tbh, mind control, re-birth, the phoenix, greek, christianity, egypt, jedi, hidden messages in films and music, some1 wants you to know the truth and some1 is doing a really good job at keeping it buried.....its your choice girls and boys

To be(lieve) or not to be(lieve)... that is the question

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by Toffeeapple

You probably saw this at Cutting Edge.org. (This is a religious site, but there is some very fascinating information there. He breaks down stuff like this, and the Washington Beltway shootings, the school shootings.
I recommend going here and reading these articles, because even with the religious aspect, this Pastor has some interesting insights.

You won't find any truth there, to be honest. I don't know how the man came up with his ideas, but if you go to the science fiction conventions you can talk to the artists who did these cards (he hires artists from the sf and gaming community) and find out who did those cards and then go talk to them.

Depending on which artist you ask, you might be scoffed at very rudely. Most of the professional artists have worked for him at one point or another (doing one or more cards) over the past 30 years.

I believe he may have been connected to some Satanic/witch/warlock activities before he changed, so he has some inside knowledge on the symbolic aspect and the numerology aspect of the subject.

He's tweaking it to his own ends. You could use the same tactics and prove that Rush Limbaugh caused WWII, that dragons attacked the Roman Empire and on and on.

I was involved to a small extent during the time that Steve's "Illuminati BBS" was shut down (referred to here: www.cuttingedge.org... )

Here's the real truth: www.sjgames.com...

Blankenship (everyone in the sf community in Texas knew of him or knew him. I'd met him several times) was working on GURPS Cyberpunk and had been taking about it at Armadillocon (www.fact.org...) and other places. This was the early days of cyberpunk, so everyone was talking about it on panels and writing news articles. The whole sf community knew it.

Blankenship was pretty open about his BBS (I was on a couple of panels with him on computer BBSs and Fidonet) and he made the decision to post some stuff about hacker techniques (phone hacking, as I recall) that a number of us wouldn't touch.

Anyway.... your source is very wrong, as anyone here in Texas who has been in the gaming and SF community for the past 30 years can tell you.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
As long as we collectively stumble around in the dark thinking that all of these disasters are random unconnected events the longer they (TPTB) are going to control us.
There is no end to what these people are prepared to do.
They take their marching orders from an intelligence who doesn't doesn't give two squirts of P!$$ for the planet
much less.....YOU!

It truely make me sad to be fully conscious of the way in which this is all playing itself out.

I agree 100%.
Second Line

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Text Black

Charlie sheen maybe? my link isn't working i guess..
edit on 16-3-2011 by cosmicgirl30 because: link not working

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by immortal coil

Originally posted by donatellanator
reply to post by immortal coil

You might like this Youtube Channel...as well as anyone else here
Sometimes it freaks me out, others I'm like "hmmm I don't see the correlation"....

www.youtube.com...

Thanks! Bookmarked!

Have to check it out later.

Don't bother it's just a bunch of hippie colors. Psychadelic trip type video. I dont know what to make of it either.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Lately right before the japan earthquake, that movie battle los angeles was being advertised with the date being 3/11/11 the same day of the earthquake coincidence or being told something important was supposed to happen.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
and id just like to add, it says on Wiki, that Steve jackson, won a court case for something, after the Feds raided his home , way back when, i wonder if this was after he published controversial sell out style merchandise....

heres a good site to check out all the cards

www.hollywoodinsiders.net...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Am I the only one who noticed the times are them same on the card and the picture of the clock?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
this is more than coincidence but I still do not get WHY they want to go through such drastic measures just to start a frikking one world government....

It's building the Anti-christs' throne. When he is in control he will be the god of all of those who game him his seat of power. He will be the son of Satan and will be an emulation of God the Son....Jesus. This is when the Counterfiet King will get his @ss handed to him by Jesus. Amen.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logestar
Am I the only one who noticed the times are them same on the card and the picture of the clock?

I saw it too but I just assumed everyone else naturally looked at that first. If they didnt.......then they should not be here cause they will never get the whole picture.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logestar

Now that my friend, is freaking wild! I was looking at both of them and thought that it looked like the same time, thought maybe i was crazy also!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed how we all seem to go to Wikipedia, and amazingly there is a page on these strange things no one ever heard of. Maybe there should be Wikipedia card too.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen
Has anyone noticed how we all seem to go to Wikipedia, and amazingly there is a page on these strange things no one ever heard of. Maybe there should be Wikipedia card too.

hahhahhaha lovin your work = Star

and maybe a social network card/ distraction card

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great find! And not only is that the Wako Tower, but CHARLIE SHEEN is obviously one of the people in the foreground!!!! He's the guy smoking the cigarette!

It's a triple disaster!!!! Tigerblood! Duh, #Winning!

edit on 16-3-2011 by GhostLancer because: Added image

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i have a feeling they are simultaneously playing the "Kill For Peace" card as well, whats the other card that hasn;t been played yet.... oh ya, Tape Runs Out

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
oh my god, there's a tower with a clock in it in a city hit by an earthquake?

Come on, this one's a VERY big stretch.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Very nice find OP!

I couldn't find any web pages with pictures of all the illuminati cards, but this video points to those cards we really should look into;

This rundown of all those cards is spooky and disturbing, to say the very least. Did you notice that there's a George Bush card at 2:50 in? Apparently, these cards were made in 1995, which was obviously well after Bush Sr was president and well before George Jr. Did they know that George Jr was set to be the president in '95?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT THE TIME ON THE ILLUMINATI CARD IS THE SAME EXACT TIME AS THE ONE THE WAKO CLOCK TOWER??

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

Unless of course, the true power behind tptb is not of this realm.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join