It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HighMaintenance

I also have a feeling it's somewhere on the West or East coast of the USA

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
so that's it OP and you got flags and stars already?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusferox

Where are your other posts? I'm fairly new here and I looked but didn't have any luck. I would be interested in reading them.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
These cards stood out to me as far as Japan:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f909fdbd29a4.jpg[/atsimg]

I've been lurking these forums some time now, this thread made me want to create an account and add some of my observations.
chemtrails anyone?
www.youtube.com...

I didn't want to go out of the limb, but at this point seeing these cards, anything is possible now.

I googled this game and found something intriguing

The players take role of Illuminati societies that struggle to take over the world. The Pocket Box edition depicted six Illuminati groups: The Bavarian Illuminati, The Discordian Society, The UFOs, The Servants of Cthulhu, The Bermuda Triangle, and The Gnomes of Zürich. The deluxe edition added the Society of Assassins and The Network, and the Illuminati Y2K expansion added the Church of The SubGenius and Shangri-La.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now why would the c'thulu mythos be mentioned inside this game?

It is odd because lately i've had this obsession over the outer gods, (I am trying to write a novel, based on fiction).

But one thing I found that all the outer gods had in common was one word, "Corruption".

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

And an "Atomic Monster" card. (Seems Godzilla, the Japanese monster!)

I owe you an apology, when I first read this post I laughed and thought you were joking, but then I made a connection, atomic monster, could very well represent a c'thulu or maybe a minion of the outer gods?

Just an observation, but wouldn't hurt to look into the c'thulu mythos written by h.p lovecraft to see any other connections.

edit on 17-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well, this does seem suspicious, but there's still nothing to prove that it wasn't a natural disaster. I doubt that this was caused by someone. He kinda predicted this though and the oil spill, I wonder what's his next prediction, anyone got a clue?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Tsunami card...

that shiny building looks a lot like Fukushima reactors to me...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
What if the guy who invented these cards was a psychic and this was his way of subtly spreading his messages.....
Just a thought....

I don't think so.
I don't think that Steve Jackson is a Psychic.
I don't think that this "Cards Game " is Prophetic in the common sense, even if it is actually quite fascinating and bizarre.

Maybe, we must to investigate and to inquire on WHO has written the Book in 1975 to which Steve Jackson has been inspired.

Robert Shea & Robert Anton Wilson Illuminatus Trilogy www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1300305403&sr=8-1#reader_0440539811

In my opinion, The Only Way in Order to Make to Fulfill a Prophecy is To Plan it!
edit on 17-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
time when disaster in Japan strike

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/274d0f122fba.jpg[/atsimg]

very close to the card, the wako tower wiki and the date

coincidence..maybe

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The name of that building is called the Ginza (a symbol of the area). Ginza is named after the silver-coin mint established there in 1612 during the Edo period. This may be a way for the Illuminati to again, establish their motives and ring the bell for those "in the know", that we are here to break the economic back of any nation, anywhere. The twin towers = economy, Ginza = economy etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthius
While it is a bit creepy at first glance, when you think about it it's just a coincedence. If i draw a picture of a place being hit by an earthquake and that place just happens to be prone to earthquakes (see japan) dont be surpised when the place is being hit by an earthquake.
Japan has a history with earthquake's they have regualr drills and there building designs have earthquake resistance in mind. so even though the card is of japan having an earthquake, and japan had an earthquake its not a prohecy or conspiracy, its just a coincedence.
edit on 17-3-2011 by matthius because: (no reason given)

true, that's one way of looking at it.....if you discount all of the other cards that came to pass. When considered, te other cards invalidate your theory, as they are too detailed and accurate to be chance. The towers, the Pentagon etc.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
A lot of coincidences ....hmmm

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Illuminati: new world order upside down is 'omni', which is certainly what they wanna become with weather warfare, a totalitarian police state, RFID and what not.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72fbb57674e9.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Is this real??? Cards were made in 1990?

Illuminati cards

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Check out this one: www.facebook.com...

(By the way, I was just looking at a few other ones. It seems like a game in general... but it also seems like a hidden set of messages. Just depends on how twisted you want your mind to get)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I was reading about the cards in onther thread and seen this image

the picture reminds me of Japan... at least it's the only island which looks similar...
and you maybe read already an article in telegraph that there was a warning in 2008 that fukushima plant wouldn't stand an earthquake bigger than 7?

weird!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I have not read all the posts but i did read where someone said there were 300 and something cards to start and now there 400 and something.....That tells me that this guy has added cards and most likely they were added after many of the events......The clock in japan tho couldn't have been.But then again it has been well known that Japan could have huge a earthquake and tsunami .they have earthquakes all the time.....Jmho.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have just visualized all the leaders of the world being forced to play this game in real life - with real consequences controlled by tptb! It might explain a lot!

Come-on... anything could be possible...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I haven't seen any signs that would indicate a possibility of HAARP being used to trigger this earthquake. There was no footage of strange patterns in the sky before the EQ hit. The HAARP magnetometer did pick up strong activity around the date but that doesn't necessarily mean that it caused the EQ.

The date of the EQ is not insignificant in numerology either: 11 3 11

What I also noticed is a lot of religious eschatology going around lately. Religion sells when disasters occur as the level of fear is elevated. What if some people have general knowledge of events that are going to occur because they happened again in the past and we are experiencing nothing more than a natural cycle of destruction, whose knowledge of, some are using for their own benefit? What if combined with these events there are planned events which act as a stepping stone towards a self fulfilled prophecy? For example, the spontaneous revolutions in the Middle East would be quite convenient as a step towards the unification of the muslim world and the polarization of Islam vs Judaism towards a larger conflict. What if this same group of people started off the mainstream religions to keep people in the dark waiting for a messiah while they live off them and in the days before the disaster hide in their underground bases while the Earth goes through disasters and an eventual Ice Age?

Far fetched, I know, but the number of disasters and major events occuring in a fixed time interval seems to be increasing rapidly in the last few years.
edit on 17/3/2011 by Longdead33 because: 1 correction

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Wow, I don't have time to skim through this thread, but has anyone seen this card yet? Check out the text on this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99e7fe9380b0.png[/atsimg]

"Disaster! This is an instant attack to destroy any coastal place. It does not require an action. It's damage is 16 against a huge place, 20 against any other place, but 24 against Japan or California. If the attack succeeds, the target is devastated. If it succeeds by more than 6, the target is destroyed."

Michio Kaku predicted this could be a scale 6 meltdown or higher.

edit on 17-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join