It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by jessejamesxx
I'm sorry if this has been pointed out already but to me, the clock on the card reads 2:55.

I The one pointing to the 11 is longer, although the hour hand is directly inbetween the 2 and 3.

Looks like the small hand is on the eleven but it doesnt matter because the other hand is not at 2 but slightly past so the 11th minute and the other hand is on the 11.,
edit on 16-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

I measured them, with the measuring tool in photoshop. The long hand is on the 11.

If the clock said 2:55 like I said it does, the hour hand wouldn't be on the 2. It would be close to the 3, granted, it's in the middle and not exactly where it should be.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Maybe the 11 11 time has other meanings, i know that the hour 11 11 is special because it holds a strong spiritual truth. The Illuminati

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here's the whole collection of cards.You can download for free.

thepiratebay.org...

There is this one card about "conspiracy theorists"."Powerless and much mocked group,Prized by the illuminati"
There is also another card named"Earthquake Projector" it shows a HAARP like device.

edit on 16-3-2011 by deanx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Alex Collier predicts Japan Quake

And there is this. Benjamin Fulford also claims that the Japan quake is a HAARP attack.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I am highly skeptical of the correlation between this game and world events. That said, I feel compelled to say something that is really freaking me out. Any of you who have read any of my posts on ATS know that I am a highly skeptical individual. I do keep an open mind, and I have experienced things I cannot explain, so I always refrain from saying "____________ isn't true" or "___________ isn't possible" because I do believe that anything is possible unless there is proof demonstrating otherwise. But I am a cautious, skeptical person, so I implore you not to place any more stock in what I'm about to say than any other possibility for which there is no real evidence. Nevertheless, I feel compelled to say it.

Many years ago, I had a series of very powerful, intense, vivid dreams that I have never forgotten. In one of them, I swear, I saw this clock tower. I had never seen it before reading this thread, ever. Before I saw this thread on ATS, I never knew it existed. When I saw the pictures of it posted in this thread, I literally got chills and goosebumps. It is IDENTICAL to the clock tower in my dream. The height, the building, the actual numbers on the clock, the fact that it’s downtown in a large metropolitan city, the color, etc.

In my dream, my best friend who had recently passed away was showing me something. I felt a sense of foreboding and terror, and told him I didn’t want to see. He told me, “I’m sorry I have to show this to you, but our souls shine close together.” I watched as a plane flew into the clock tower. But in the dream, the impact wasn’t what upset me. Somehow, I felt very strongly that I knew someone on that plane, and that their death was an incredibly sad, tragic event that would affect me personally somehow. I didn’t know who it was, or how it could affect me. I just somehow knew that it would.

I have no idea if this means anything at all. And I do not expect planes to start dropping out of the sky over Tokyo. So if it did have any meaning at all (which I find doubtful personally,) it would probably have to be symbolic or metaphoric. As I said, I am a skeptic, so to me this is just a - for whatever reason - emotionally resonant psychological event in the form of a dream I can’t understand. But for some reason I have never forgotten that dream and, I swear, I have never seen that clock tower before reading this thread. It has honestly freaked me out, so I felt compelled to post. I felt an extremely strong sense of foreboding when I saw that Wako clock in this thread. Just to get it out of my system, if nothing else.

EDIT: Note that this was also long before 9-11, and there was no notion of terrorism in the dream. Just a tragic crash.

Peace.
edit on 3/16/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

edit on 3/16/2011 by AceWombat04 because: Added more information

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by deprogrammer
great find..

and the clock time is nearly 3/11

In both images: 11/3

I see 11:10 (11/2) on the card, so maybe their plans are a month late

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
fascinating thread. I was into SJ as a teenager and remember fondly "Forest of Doom". awesome book/adventure.

"Illuminati: New World Order - the deluxe edition"' :

(the rulebook)

rapidshare.com...

(the cards)

rapidshare.com/#!download|80cg|79891579|Illuminati_-_Deluxe_Edition.pdf|14355

* and add http:// *

dl as 'free account'
edit on 16-3-2011 by nexusferox because: amended info

edit on 16-3-2011 by nexusferox because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by nexusferox because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by nexusferox because: GD edits lol

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Art imitating Reality... Reality imitating Art...... There is a little bit of truth in both Art and Reality, and a lot a bit of obvious in all cards that are put into play in the game of illumination.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Great thread....it's been informative, entertaining and thought provoking. While listening to the opinions and viewing the card images, one in particular caused (for me at least) one of those intuitive gut responses that has no basis in rhyme nor reason, yet it remains nevertheless, pesky and illogical.

Forgive me...as a newb still haven't the hang of many things, like uploading images, etc, but I refer to the Earthquake card on page 2 of this thread. In considering the number of churches globally with steeples and/or belfries, and given the inherent architectural similarity of those crowning structures, I would consider the odds as quite high against the swaying church edifice depicted on the EQ card as one I should recognize, however an intense feeling of familiarity simply resonated throughout me. My first thought was "Charleston" as in South Carolina, followed by "ridiculous", then by "wait, that's St. Phillips", by "nah...no way,sister."

I've Googled literally a few 100 pages of church/steeple/belfry images since & despite finding a few which could very easily interpreted as the church in question, none of those struck a similiar chord. I was wondering if any one had an opinion or opposing view.

I'm not a resident of Charleston, tho I do love to visit as often as I can. I do reside in SC - not far from a troubled nuclear site in the upstate :-( , but considering the nearness of the Savannah River site which stores spent fuel and a US Naval reactor operated in the port city, I believe residents should have a legitimate concern (not because of my gut feeling however) if they choose not to bury their heads in the sand.

Historically Charleston experienced an intraplate EQ 8/31/1886 estimated to be between 6.6 and 7.3 on the Richter scale with aftershocks occuring for 35 years afterward. Even now there is supposition that the tremor activity in the area is a continuation of those aftershocks 125 years later. Link for this info...en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfcomplex
Check out this guy on youtube, he used the Illuminati card game and made predictions of them in his video's. This next video links to the march 11 prediction of the earthquake, now unless you can fake upload dates this dude was right.. because his video was from 10th of march.

Isn't Japan always a day ahead for some people?

Perhaps he posted that video right after he watched the news or something.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
jesus that is absolutely incredible. amazing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
eerie! That definitely looks like Tokyo's clock, not Big Ben!

And to make it a little weirder, I read this while listening to tomb raider soundtrack - and the movie is about her against the illumaniti, isn't it?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thomas_

No thomas, It happened on the 11th here, I'm in australia, A few hours ahead of Japan and I saw it come on the Quakewatch app on the Friday afternoon (the 11/3)

Edit to add - I didn't watch the video, so i'm not debating wether it's true/false I just thought i'd say that it wasn't the 10th in japan 11th for US or wherever when it hit.

edit on 16/3/2011 by bkaust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
You people. Just because one deck of cards, appears to be absolutly prophetic beyond belief. In it's accurate depictions, of future world cataclysms. Do you people all have to lose you friggen minds?. Ya I know, Steve Jackson is a high ranking freemason on top of it. Don't any of you people have jobs? Do we really have to pull this deck of cards out every time something happens. Oh wait, now we're talking about getting 'em out before the SHTF.
I mean, is the whole planet losing it's mind or what ?

Oh sheta ! That's right it is. I apologise for my momentary lapse of reason. Carry on. In fact OP does anyone nowhere I can pick up a deck of these cards? You know ? Just for sentimental reasons.

edit on 16-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Count the numbers on the clock. I counted 11 instead of the normal 12. The 2 on the clock could very well be left out. This would make the time 3 11. When did the quake hit? 3-10 or 3-11. I dunno but I think its interesting that there are 11 numbers on the clock.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

read my post 7 before yours

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nexusferox

Sorry Man! Checkin them out now though.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow what a good find!..How interesting.....Gotta watch the video.
edit on 17-3-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

Watched the video and that is unbelievable.
edit on 17-3-2011 by StarLightStarBright2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Now lemme just start by saying that this is exactly what we deserve for continuing to let the few greedy people in the world monopolies energy. We continue to use oil who makes the rich richer, guess who makes many of nuclear power plants???? Yea it makes certain people a lot of money while I pay my electric bill that only seems to go up.  
 with last year's oil spill in the gulf, this years nuclear threat that has already released enough radiation to affect that area for some time, we are creating an ideal condition for a  global crisis. 
D
Now..... If we had only been smart enough to cut our addiction to oil and used clean energy we could have saved our planet. if every person had solar, wind, and other clean energy their would be no need for nuclear power plants, no need for oil. 
To quote Charlie Chaplin:
"We all want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. We don't want to hate and despise one another. In this world there is room for everyone and the earth is rich and can provide for everyone.

The way of life can be free and beautiful.

But we have lost the way.

Greed has poisoned men's souls - has barricaded the world with hate; has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

We have developed speed but we have shut ourselves in: machinery that gives abundance has left us in want. Our knowledge has made us cynical, our cleverness hard and unkind. We think too much and feel too little: More than machinery we need humanity; More than cleverness we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost."

www.clown-ministry.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join