It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earthquake Illuminati Card and The Wako Tower in Tokyo...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
What if the guy who invented these cards was a psychic and this was his way of subtly spreading his messages.....
Just a thought....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like 1:55 time to me.
But yes, the similarity is weird.

What is the Illuminati card game about btw? I've never heard of it. What other cards are there?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by immortal coil

You might like this Youtube Channel...as well as anyone else here
Sometimes it freaks me out, others I'm like "hmmm I don't see the correlation"....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
reply to post by immortal coil

You might like this Youtube Channel...as well as anyone else here
Sometimes it freaks me out, others I'm like "hmmm I don't see the correlation"....

www.youtube.com...

Thanks! Bookmarked!

Have to check it out later.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Interesting to also note the time on both clocks...... within ten minutes of the actual time the 9.0 quake struck. Just sayin.

EDIT:Just realized that the difference in time between the earthquake and tsunami was 6-9 minutes, putting the tsunami striking the coast at exactly the time show on the clock tower in the card.

Deep stuff.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Andre33 because: Additional Related fact....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
What if the guy who invented these cards was a psychic and this was his way of subtly spreading his messages.....
Just a thought....

Check out my reply a few posts back. He probably wasn't aware of it at all. In fact, most of us aren't aware how the universe acts through us. It's generally a very subtle thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Another awesome coincidence into the "Illuminati Cards Game"? There are several threads on this topic about the prophetic messages hidden in this Cards game, but, as usual, the truth, maybe, it is into the details.
Please watch carefully the infamous Earthquake Card and compare....

The Earthquake Card

because: (no reason given)

Several different opinions/interpretations of the time on the clock. I see 11:11 and have gone back to check each time is see a different one. Still 11:11

Is this something to be concerned about

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Flicking through those cards again......has been about year since I had a good look at them:

1. Tidal Wave (is not Japan but a modern nation)
Is this after another mega quake bigger than Japan?

2. Backlash
The man in the card is Arab and I think this is to do with Egypt

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

You probably saw this at Cutting Edge.org. (This is a religious site, but there is some very fascinating information there. He breaks down stuff like this, and the Washington Beltway shootings, the school shootings.

Here is a link to about five different articles on the Illuminati Card Game. It's five different links, all on the same page.

The site has gone to a subscription service for newer articles, but there is a wealth of free archives.

I recommend going here and reading these articles, because even with the religious aspect, this Pastor has some interesting insights. I believe he may have been connected to some Satanic/witch/warlock activities before he changed, so he has some inside knowledge on the symbolic aspect and the numerology aspect of the subject.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I haven't read all the comments yet but i did watch the video links... i'm sorry if someone has already mentioned it..but there is a card showing a guy on the left of card with dark hair, holding a bottle upside down,,, this looks like CHARLIE SHEEN!!! can someone find the card and post it on here..i'm new and crap at attaching links.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Wow this is an awesome post. I wish they had the cards over here to buy them just for the heck of it.
I am very impressed with your finding.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
this is more than coincidence but I still do not get WHY they want to go through such drastic measures just to start a frikking one world government....

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Holy cripes. That is insane.

Haven't read all posts so forgive me if this has been said before.

If you are in the school of thought that states the Illuminati are the oil companies (which I may be), could they have used HAARP(or something else) to cause the quake to damage the reputation of nuclear power?

The Fukishima Plant had 2 or 3 of the reactors shut down for maintenance. Just a coincidence? Or did they not want it to be so strong that it killed TOO many people?

The entire EU has put a hold on any new NUKE plants and is shutting down a bunch for inspection. I don't disagree with the inspection of older plants, but seems odd that they all jumped on the "ANTI-NUKE" bandwagon strangely quick.

P.S. Why does every date I read on this site show as my birthday when logged in? I'm a new member.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I believe it is because they need a portion of the population to call "crazy". So it is easier to distract the drones.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
nice find, i can see it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

That was a phrase George HW Bush used in his State of the Union speech given on January 29, 1991.

In that speech, he also used the phrase "new world order".

link

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Under Water
Just a thought....

I know Steve Jackson very very well -- known him since the 1980's and have even been to his house (stayed overnight with him one time while I was traveling.)

Steve isn't psychic, as he and his staff and artists who work the card games can tell you. They're creative folks, they have a lot of fun with popular culture concepts and popular icons but they're not psychic. They love throwing iconic references in just for grins.

They'll be at any number of gaming and science fiction conventions this year and you can go ask them yourselves.

And you can follow them (SJGames) on Twitter.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Why are people making note of the time on the Wako Clock photo shot and making a relation to the clock time on the card? It could have been taken at any time and came from google images.
edit on 16-3-2011 by salty_wagyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Look, the guys who made that game were a bunch of nerds, just like the rest of us.
Nerds who're into conspiracy stuff and card games (which were all the rage in '95).
This game has not effectively "predicted" anything.
All of the cards shown so far are all obvious things to do if you're a conspiracy nut nerd card guy.
And for all of you who get all "but what about the twin towers? how'd he predict that?"
Um...he didn't.
They were attacked before...in '93...with bombs.
All the rest of it is just supervillain common sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It's uncanny how they picked that an earthquake would happen in Japan!

Oh wait...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join